ALERT!!! Enemy infiltration of CODOH!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

ALERT!!! Enemy infiltration of CODOH!

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:08 am)

Sorry, I guess I've been watching too much TV. It got the better of of me.

But seriously; Over the last two years I have seen some amazing things on the internet. I saw that the Israeli Government was to encourage Jews all around the world to infiltrate web sites, forums etc... and push/counter the Israeli/denier point of view.

We all know 'Israel was born upon the ashes of the holocaust'; Edgar J Bronfman. World Jewish Council.

So it is to be expected that CODOH would come under this assault! NO?

Apparently the Israeli government also designed software to facilitate Jews in this endeavour. Perhaps someone has the links, although I think the subject has already been presented here at CODOH.

So, fully understanding CODOH will be a target, have we any suspicions?

OR, knowing the level of debate here; do they not dare?
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:21 am)

First on the subject AVG Anti Virus software was found to be transmitting data back to Israel from individual's computers, regarding what they are searching for using the internet and daily computer activities, basically an upgraded key logger.

Second I believe the only way to beat people on this forum who may be attempting to ruin the research is to look carefully at the points and dont take it as face value, if you disbelieve in a point made then comment and or try to debunk it.

- Coder62
"They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:44 pm)

Coder62,
Do you have some back up for AVG being spyware? I have AVG installed and am concerned and would like some more information about it. Such an invasion of privacy is simply intolerable and, if a fact, requires action. Thank you in advance if you can shed some more light on this.

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:11 pm)

Atigun wrote:Coder62,
Do you have some back up for AVG being spyware? I have AVG installed and am concerned and would like some more information about it. Such an invasion of privacy is simply intolerable and, if a fact, requires action. Thank you in advance if you can shed some more light on this.

My mistake, I apologise for any inconvinence this caused you but the problem I was refering to was actually ZoneLabs or ZoneAlarm, an Israeli based company.
After a quick search I found this for you, most imporant parts I have quoted for you.

http://www.theinquirer.net/en/inquirer/ ... ing-on-you

the best way of penetrating users' PCs to see what they get up to online would be to become a Firewall maker.

in Israel you know the hyperactive security services here would like to keep tabs on you. And you know that they do. It has been confirmed to me by a security sources here that mobile phone conversations I have had have been listened to

a colleague of his at Infoworld noticed that Zone Alarm 6.0 was sneakily sending off data to four different servers

Zone Labs (acquired by Checkpoint in March of 2004) at first denied the activity for a couple of months before deciding the software had a "bug"

Hope this helps, I personally read a different article of around half a dozen which came out at the same time around a year ago, I quickly rid myself of Zonealarm needless to say.

- Coder62
"They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:34 pm)

Thanks for the link. Now they have one less customer. I didn't know it was an Israeli Company! :twisted:
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Matt

Postby Matt » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:03 pm)

I use a Mac G4, which is much less succeptible to spyware and viruses and whatnot than Windows-based PCs..especially with the use of hardware routers. Nothing is entirely foolproof, though! I read years ago that the US Army had switched to Macintosh models because of the reduced threat.

I've never had any problems in the ten years I've been online and I've not had the need to get any anti-spyware or anti-virus programs. According to a friend of mine who is an IBM-certified computer technician, there's more spyware out there than you think..that even most anti-virus software is part of the problem itself!

:)

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:35 am)

Matt wrote:I use a Mac G4, which is much less succeptible to spyware and viruses and whatnot than Windows-based PCs..especially with the use of hardware routers. Nothing is entirely foolproof, though! I read years ago that the US Army had switched to Macintosh models because of the reduced threat.

I've never had any problems in the ten years I've been online and I've not had the need to get any anti-spyware or anti-virus programs. According to a friend of mine who is an IBM-certified computer technician, there's more spyware out there than you think..that even most anti-virus software is part of the problem itself!

:)

I use Windows Live and before that one Anti Virus program, its incredibly hard to infect someones computer if they dont go to websites they are unfamilar with and download things without scanning them first, it would take a hacker with a personal attack to get inside a computer and even then its very difficult.

Finally I wouldn't pay too much attention to viruses on the internet, just I wouldn't use ZoneLabs.

- Coder62

NovyMir

Postby NovyMir » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:40 am)

Some may find this info useful concerning this issue.

"The 17 Techniques of Truth Suppression" by David Martin:
http://dcdave.com/article3/991228.html

and computer/internet stuff:
"Network Forensics Evasion: How to Exit the Matrix", Ace Evader:
http://exitthematrix.dod.net/matrixmirr ... #id2698920

Depth Charge
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Depth Charge » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:58 am)

Zonealarm antivirus software. Got it? Remove it.

Matt

Postby Matt » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:50 am)

A person on YouTube told me about a program called "Megaphone Alert" which she said was used to alert Jews about postings on the internet so they could rush out and respond to them. I did a quick internet search and couldn't find anything specifically about "Megaphone Alert" but I'm sure it goes along the lines of this sneaky spyware stuff!

Does anyone know about this "Megaphone Alert"? A specific program or just a general "term", like...."go send out a megaphone alert..."?

Matt

teapreacher

Postby teapreacher » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:09 am)

Here's something on Megaphone....

The Give Israel Your United Support (GIYUS) website hosts a downloadable desktop tool called Megaphone. The program alerts users to opinion polls and "talkback" features on news sites so they can respond with pro-Israel views. In turn, users can alert GIYUS operators to any opinion polls they think should be targeted.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09/06 ... megaphone/

It makes you realise how terrified they really are that a critical mass should ever be reached willing to go that final hurdle and investigate the Hollyhoax, among other things.

Matt

Postby Matt » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:45 pm)

Wow, so it is true, eh?

It's like they are at war...but I suppose if your very existence depends on the perpetuation of this myth, you'd stop at nothing.

Maybe one of "us" can infiltrate THEM? :-)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”