Leo Bretholz

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Leo Bretholz

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon May 19, 2008 1:16 pm)

The story of Leo was printed in a paper recently. I became interested because they called him a survivor and it didn't seem like he was really IN any camp for long because he's an escape artist. 7 times no less!
En route to Auschwitz by cattle car, a friend and I worked all day to pry open the bars of the window.

want to know HOW he pried those bars open?
he escaped by using rags dipped in human waste to pry apart the bars on the train window and then jumping

http://www.retrieverweekly.com/?format= ... ory_id=926

then, he's in St. Cyprien, an internment camp,
His friend Leon Osterreicher came to visit him and instructed him to escape by climbing under the camp’s fence.

I guess he couldn't figure that out for himself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Bretholz

But wait there's more!
This paragon of truth thinks another survivor is well, LYING!

Deli Strummer, symbol of the Holocaust, was caught stretching the truth, it raised a hard question: How much suffering is enough?
Six years ago, John Holzworth, a now-retired teacher from Fallston High School in Harford County, Md., called the council to say he didn't want Strummer back after she spoke twice in his classroom. She claimed in conversation that she'd spent over a year in Flossenburg, a German concentration camp, yet when Holzworth consulted a book she'd written a few years before, the book claimed she'd been in Auschwitz during the entire period in question

For emphasis, they brought in the best...
Under the scrutiny of Langer, the testimony expert, and Raul Hilberg, one of the world's preeminent Holocaust scholars, Deli Strummer's account simply fell apart.

http://isurvived.org/4Debates/SollyGano ... dited.html

Don't think it's a happy ending though, at the end of the article the author says her "scars" are real.

Agrarian Reformer

Postby Agrarian Reformer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon May 19, 2008 2:25 pm)

he escaped by using rags dipped in human waste to pry apart the bars on the train window and then jumping

What is it with jewish extremists and this obsession with toilet humor? Hollywood movies, holocaust literature, the Talmud, the list goes on an on. It is truly sickening.
"Anybody can make an atrocity film if they take corpses out of their graves and then show a tractor shoving them back in again." - Hermann Göring

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon May 19, 2008 3:18 pm)

From that what is written in Wikipedia about Leo Bretholz, his wartime experience seems plausible. In France, the anti-Jewish measures were not so strictly followed as in Germany proper or in occupied Poland. They lay in the hands of the French authorities which executed them not with German Gründlichkeit. There are hundreds of similar itineraries documented, including escapes from trains - though these most ended with the escapee shot by the guards.

But sometimes the escapees were lucky. For example Paul Rassinier, the Father of Holocaust Revisionism, jumped from a concentration camp transport on April 7 or 8, 1945, near Münchehof in the Harz region an hid in a camp for forced laborers until the Americans came on April 10, 1945 - I checked it for my dissertation.

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue May 20, 2008 9:37 am)

From that what is written in Wikipedia about Leo Bretholz, his wartime experience seems plausible

There is NO connection between Mr. Rassinier's experiences and this guy. Did you not notice that he escaped 7 times? At one camp a "friend" came to see him... visitors?.......If you can escape that many times, it's probably imagination that was holding you in the first place :)

But that really wasn't the point I was trying to make. I was referring to the infighting of the liars. One up-manship, you're a liar! No, you're a liar, and they wonder why people question their stories.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue May 20, 2008 10:59 am)

Neander's attempt to merge Bretholz with Rassinier makes no sense. Well, unless you believe in the impossible 'gas chambers'.

Rassinier, 1 escape.
Bretholz, a Jew, an alleged 7 escapes and he lived to talk about. And visitors yet. So much for the evil Germans. So much for the absurd 'holocaust' storyline.

And why do these people always seem to be talking about poop, pee-pee, nude executions, dogs biting genitals, hacking off breasts, etc. There is no proof for any of that. What does that really say about these 'survivors'?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”