Muehlenkamp accepts nafcash's challenge

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Muehlenkamp accepts nafcash's challenge

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:15 pm)

Muehlenkamp on the VNN forum:

"Boy, one can sense how carpet-biting mad Gerdes is at my having accepted the challenge... You will hear from me again on this subject when you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox."

And confirmed with:

"I’m doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I don’t get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, that’s fine. If I do get paid, that’s even better... but the next time you repeat that "looking for an angle out" - BS you’ll be telling another lie, a**hole. I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research."

Of course, he's done nothing BUT "look for an angle out" since accepting the challenge. And if "the main motivation for his research" isn't the reward money, then of course it could only be to put an end to holocaust denial. So the question is:

If he really wants to put an end to holocaust denial, then what is he waiting for?

Just one grave.

Just one percent.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:38 pm)

Poor old Roberto Muehlenkamp, aka 'Cortavagatas', posted at this forum and got demolished. It's embarrasing really.

Anyone can search his name here and see for themselves. A few examples:

R.Muehlenkamp: 'gas chambers' were hosed down, so no cyanide'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3706

'Those Prussian Blues Just Won't Wash'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600

'Roberto Muehlenkamp: no fuel required for Auschwitz ovens'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3703

'Roberto Muehlenkamp shredded on 'gassings' & cyanide'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=224

'Roberto Muehlenkamp debunked on 3.5kg of coke cremations'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=420

'Cremation patent & 3.5 kg of coke per corpse debunked'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=88

This is too easy.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:57 pm)

Hannover:

"This is too easy."

Tell me about it. He's just getting hammered over on VNN.

When he doesn't have nickterry and/or his buddies covering for him, he's like a lost little puppy.

I think he only accepted the challenge because his back was against the wall and he was simply embarrassing himself so bad, that he did it to try and save face. But now, he's realized that he will never be able to prove that there is even one "huge mass grave" that contains even one percent of the alleged mass murder at any of the alleged "pure extermination centers," and he's trying to weasel his way out of his public acceptance.

That's why he's afraid to mention the fact on RODOH (sic) and/or holocaust controversies (sick).

He's throwing a temper tantrum like an angry little child right now because he can't change the challenge conditions to his liking. It's sad in a way, but it sure is good humor watching his childish antics and the lengths that he will go to convince himself that he's not making a fool out of himself in front of the entire world.

Like Hannover said – It’s so easy.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:20 pm)

When he doesn't have nickterry and/or his buddies covering for him, he's like a lost little puppy.

Really funny. That's like the blind leading the blind. Nothing they can say will help his cause. They are attempting to defend the impossible and are trapped like rats on a sinking ship.

- Hannover

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:33 pm)

Here is RM's latest gem:

"What made me decide to accept your challenge was a big mistake you made in one of your posts, one that considerably improved my chances of having access to the very evidence that is required to meet the challenge requirements... If you don’t want to accept my suggestions... that’s just fine with me. It won’t dissuade me from trying to obtain, publish and present to NAFCASH the required proof, for as you well know the money issue is secondary to me... So what I’m showing the world is that I’m willing to play by the standards of the NAFCASH challenge."

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:40 pm)

So here is what we have so far:

"Boy, one can sense how carpet-biting mad Gerdes is at my having accepted the challenge... You will hear from me again on this subject when you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox... I’m doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I don’t get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, that’s fine. If I do get paid, that’s even better... but the next time you repeat that "looking for an angle out" - BS you’ll be telling another lie, a**hole. I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research... What made me decide to accept your challenge was a big mistake you made in one of your posts, one that considerably improved my chances of having access to the very evidence that is required to meet the challenge requirements... If you don’t want to accept my suggestions... that’s just fine with me. It won’t dissuade me from trying to obtain, publish and present to NAFCASH the required proof, for as you well know the money issue is secondary to me... As you well know, I’m not trying to change anything to my "liking"... what I’m showing the world is that I’m willing to play by the standards of the NAFCASH challenge."

Well now, I guess the only remaining question I have is:

What is he waiting for?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:24 pm)

So here is what we have so far (I just added the latest edition):

"Boy, one can sense how carpet-biting mad Gerdes is at my having accepted the challenge... You will hear from me again on this subject when you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox... I’m doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I don’t get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, that’s fine. If I do get paid, that’s even better... but the next time you repeat that "looking for an angle out" - BS you’ll be telling another lie, a**hole. I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research... What made me decide to accept your challenge was a big mistake you made in one of your posts, one that considerably improved my chances of having access to the very evidence that is required to meet the challenge requirements... If you don’t want to accept my suggestions... that’s just fine with me. It won’t dissuade me from trying to obtain, publish and present to NAFCASH the required proof, for as you well know the money issue is secondary to me... As you well know, I’m not trying to change anything to my "liking"... what I’m showing the world is that I’m willing to play by the standards of the NAFCASH challenge... And just to make it clear once more, I intend to publish proof meeting the requirements in ARCHAEOLOGY or SKEPTIC magazine and submit such proof to NAFCASH as soon as I have it in my hands, independently of what my chances are of ever actually seeing any reward money. If I meet the challenge requirements but cannot obtain payment... that’s fine. If I can obtain payment, that’s even better."

Well now, I guess the only remaining question I have is:

What is HC waiting for?
Last edited by Greg Gerdes on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:26 pm)

I would say it's now time for HC to get cracking and show us:

Just one "huge mass grave" that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder at Treblinka.

Just one body in a "wax-fat transformation" at Belzec.

Just one pound of crushed bone at Chelmno.

Just one ounce of human ash at Sobibor.

Just one gassed jew from the entire "holocaust."

Isn't 65 years long enough to wait for such proof?

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:11 pm)

Oh well I guess you can kiss your money goodbye, this will be too easy!

All Muehlenkamp has to do is obtain Shermer's alleged "Treblinka Investigation" MWUUUUUUUAHAHAHAHAH !! :twisted:
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:04 pm)

And speaking of proof, and I kid you not, this is an exact quote that just came in from Muehlenkamp on the VNN forum:

"It’s for who makes a claim to provide the proof supporting that claim, a**hole."

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:59 am)

Greg Gerdes wrote:And speaking of proof, and I kid you not, this is an exact quote that just came in from Muehlenkamp on the VNN forum:

"It’s for who makes a claim to provide the proof supporting that claim, a**hole."

Well, the links I provided above show without a doubt that Muehlenkamp cannot defend the impossible tales of the 'holocaust' religion. He/they make the claims, and when these claims are inspected their only recourse is to attempt dirty tricks. Such are the judeo-supremacists.

- Hannover

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:38 am)

MrNobody:

"All Muehlenkamp has to do is obtain Shermer's alleged "Treblinka Investigation" MWUUUUUUUAHAHAHAHAH !!"

Yes, and don't forget that Shermer also claims to have visited Sobibor. Remember what he said in Denying History:
“The culmination of years of research… our purpose… to present the historical facts that refute Holocaust denial… To debunk the deniers can’t we just go there and see them for ourselves? The answer, of course, is “yes.”… We can no longer ignore the deniers, calling them names and hoping they will go away… We cannot remain silent anymore. It’s time to respond… Not only is it defensible to respond to the deniers, it is, we believe, our duty… Many of our arguments draw on specialized research into the claims of the deniers that took us… to the Nazi extermination camps themselves… we went to Europe to conduct research at the camps, in particular at… Treblinka, Sobibor… We wanted to see for ourselves just what evidence there is at the camps and to take the opportunity to examine firsthand the claims… Much of the research is the type of work professional historians normally do… analyzing ground and aerial photographs… in order to make proper interpretations, we must review the physical evidence… Like criminologists solving a crime, we piece together the myriad bits of evidence until a conclusion emerges from the morass of data… How is it that so much physical evidence can come to be doubted?”

And now that THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE has been narrowed down to just Treblinka and Sobibor, and the applicant to the challenge reward must now use "SKPETIC" magazine only, Shermer should be able to assist Muehlenkamp on this matter immensely.

Yes, the Shermer / "SKEPTIC" magazine and Muehlenkamp / HC collaboration is a match made in heaven.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:48 am)

Oh yeah, shysters Shermer and Muehlenkamp do Treblinka. Hilarious.

You gotta see these:

'Daily Gassings in Treblinka'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=118

'Andy Mathis / 'holocaust Hist. Project' Treblinka section'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=280'

'Treblinka 'mass grave' claim'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4425

Search Treblinka at this site for more.

This is too easy.

- Hannover

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:06 pm)

FYI, this is the latest (and last) major change to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE:

Lest you think there must be some truth to the asinine pure extermination center canard

(That’s the psychology of the big-lie technique at work)

THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM

Also includes the alleged Sobibor holocaust.

JUST ONE CAMP! - JUST ONE MASS GRAVE! - JUST ONE PERCENT!

The following information will further illustrate just how incredibly easy laying claim to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM should be - IF the official version of the alleged “pure extermination centers” is true and the spurious claims that they’ve been scientifically proven via archeological investigations are not fraudulent:

(November 23, 2001) Mass Graves Found at Nazi Polish Death Camp

WARSAW (Reuters) - Polish archaeologists excavating the Nazi death camp in Sobibor said they have found mass graves at the site. The excavations could provide valuable new evidence on the number of victims. “We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of five meters. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay” archaeologist Andrzej Kola was quoted by the Polish PAP news agency telling a news conference. He said the largest grave measured 70 by 25 meters, the others 20 by 25 meters. Wladyslaw Bartoszewski, a former Polish foreign minister said - “it is vital to gather evidence to refute the claims of those seeking to deny the Holocaust,” adding - “The work will continue - we have to confirm scientifically that this camp existed.”

So the alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor have been intact there for the last 65 years? Filled with charred human remains and remains in a state of decay? Say what? What happened to “utterly eradicated?” What happened to “totally obliterated?” Do you see the conundrum that the jews and their minions have lied themselves into? For years the official versions of the alleged Treblinka and Sobibor holocausts were virtually identical, then suddenly, the masters of the big-lie technique claim that the SOBIBOR FABLE has been forensically proven (though they’ve provided no photographic evidence at all), yet with the same breath they claim that not an iota of tangible physical evidence remains at Treblinka! These contradictory claims can’t both be true. (But they can both be false!) This is pure ORWELLIAN doublethinking. (The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously and accepting both of them.) And if they “have to confirm scientifically that this camp existed,” then what are they waiting for? It’s been 7 years and they still haven’t released a single photo of the “excavations!

Let’s take a closer look at this alleged archeological finding at Sobibor. We have 7 alleged “huge mass graves” - 6 measuring 20 x 25 x 5 meters and one 70 x 25 x 5 meters. So each of the smaller graves has a volume of 2,500 sq. meters, with a combined total volume of 15,000 sq. meters and the largest of these alleged "huge mass graves" has a volume of 8,750 sq. meters - for a grand total of all 7 graves being - 23,750 sq. meters. This would mean then that the largest alleged “huge mass grave” would comprise 36.84% of the total alleged volume of all graves combined.

So, if the alleged death toll of Sobibor is 250,000 and 36.84% of 250,000 is 92,100, then that means that the largest alleged “huge mass grave” of Sobibor would contain the remains of 92,100 jews. Now, 1% of the alleged mass murder is of course 2,500 and that amount would be only 2.714% of the total number of those alleged to be buried in said “huge mass grave.” Which begs the questions: Just how hard would it be to identify and quantify only 2.714% of the alleged contents of a single “huge mass grave” that allegedly contains the “charred human remains and remains in a state of decay” of 92,100 people? And why - 7 years after Kola’s press conference - has this not been done yet? What happened to the jews pledge to “confirm scientifically that this camp existed?”

Isn’t it interesting that after years of claiming that the Germans “obliterated all evidence” of their crimes at the alleged pure extermination centers, the jews are now claiming that the evidence has been there all along? But notice that they’ve yet to claim that they’ve located any mass graves at Treblinka! Now why do you think that is? Do you think it’s because they resorted to every dirty trick in the book, including MURDER, to enforce the dogma that the Germans made 870,000 jews magically disappear there? Notice also that they refuse to scientifically verify and legitimize any of these claims about Sobibor with NONINVASIVE REMOTE SCANNING TECHNOLOGY, such as - aerial infrared photography, thermographic infrared multispectral scanning, imaging radar, soil resistivity mapping, ground penetrating radar, magnetometer mapping, geophysical diffraction tomography and/or geographic information system mapping. Why do you think they refuse to use this readily available technology? Is it for the same reason that Shermer refuses to publish the results of his alleged “firsthand investigation” of Sobibor?

NOTE: If you lack the courage to accept the above facts and you want to continue to deny the truth about the “holocaust,” the “final solution” and the “pure extermination centers,” then the ball is in your court. The supporters of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM have put their money where their mouths are and it’s time for the criminally fraudulent holocaust industry, their mealy-mouthed “skeptical” minions, their bought whores in the media and their servile Judas-Goats in our government indoctrination centers to put up or shut up. And to further illustrate just what utter frauds Michael Shermer, Andrzej Kola and the members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project are, NAFCASH TM is also offering a BONUS SOBIBOR REWARD! If the winner of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM can also prove that Sobibors fraudulent “ASH MOUNTAIN” is actually comprised of human ash, NAFCASH TM will donate $5,000.00 in the winners name to – THE SOBIBOR ARCHAEOLOGY PROJECT.

ALSO NOTE: If “SKEPTIC” magazine rejects your submittal, NAFCASH TM MAY grant you a second opportunity at becoming a reward applicant via Archaeology Magazine.

RECAP: Do you understand now how these cognitive illusions work? Do you see how the holocaust industry uses FRAUDULENT “EYEWITNESS” TESTIMONY and deluding emotionally charged displays to short-circuit your ability to reason? The fraudulent claims that the alleged “huge mass graves” have been scientifically proven are as laughably transparent as the original big-lie that over two million jews were murdered in the “pure extermination centers” and the subsequent magically disappearing jew excuse used in lieu of corpus delicti in the show trials. The maliciously fabricated cognitive illusion of the officially sanctioned (and jewish sanctified) “pure extermination center” myth is so vacuous, that one has to question the intelligence, courage, character and sanity of those who, after being exposed to the truth, continue to believe, espouse and teach the orthodox version of “the holocaust.” It’s analogous to someone still believing the big-lie / cognitive illusion that Iraq really did have “Weapons of Mass Destruction.” The illusionary “pure extermination centers” were simply the WMDs of WWII.

Now, if you lack courage to accept and/or the integrity to acknowledge the fact that there were no holocausts within the holocaust at the alleged “pure extermination centers,” then ask yourself this one simple question: Why does THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM reward remain unclaimed? Remember, the sham “skeptic” Michael Shermer claims that he’s scientifically proven that these alleged holocausts happened and the equally spurious COUNTERFEIT ARCHEOLOGIST Andrzej Kola claims that he’s forensically proven the existence of ‘huge mass graves” at Sobibor. If however, you lack the intelligence to understand that these claims are as fraudulently transparent as those who made them, if you childishly insist on believing the jews big-lies about the “huge mass graves” allegedly located and you sincerely want to put an end to holocaust denial, then here are your literal treasure maps of - SOBIBOR & TREBLINKA.

I really hated to drop Belzec and Chelmno, but I felt the time was right to focus and force the issue about Sobibor. Of course, this means that someone else can pick up the Belzec and Chelmno balls that I dropped and do something with them. Especially Chelmno, which is not only a gift, but if the fraudulent "archeological investigation" there isn't used to our advantage, then the next generation of truthers are going to hold us in contempt. In fact, I believe the BS "archeological investigations" of Chelmno are the easiest of all to prove as fraudulent and can most easily be used to our advantage.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:44 pm)

See Kola and the laughable nonsense about Sobibor further demolished here:

'Mass graves found at Nazi camp [?]'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Piece of cake.

- Hannover

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”