NAFCASH throws Muehlenkamp a bone

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

NAFCASH throws Muehlenkamp a bone

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 7 months ago (Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:06 pm)

This is going to send the dullest of the dull into one of his famous, hysterical carpet-biting fits.

NOTE: If you lack the courage to accept the above facts and you want to continue to deny the truth about the “holocaust,” the “final solution” and the “pure extermination centers,” then the ball is in your court. The supporters of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM have put their money where their mouths are and it’s time for the criminally fraudulent holocaust industry, their mealy-mouthed “skeptical” minions, their bought whores in the media and their servile Judas-Goats in our government indoctrination centers to put up or shut up. And to further illustrate just what utter frauds Michael Shermer, Andrzej Kola and the members of THE SOBIBOR ARCHAEOLOGY PROJECT are, NAFCASH TM will consider, for the purpose of laying claim to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM, that Sobibors fraudulent “ASH MOUNTAIN” is one of the alleged “huge mass graves.” This means of course, that this “huge mass graves” exact location and exact dimensions are already known! So you only need to prove that it contains the remains of 2,500 people. What could be easier to do - IF - the claims about this “huge mound of human remains” are true?

Now there is no need to wait on Kolas alleged report!

What are you waiting for dull one?

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 7 months ago (Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:47 pm)

Greg Gerdes wrote:
What are you waiting for dull one?

:lol:
Give the lad some time!
First he has to find a suitable site, preferably with Fir & Birch trees (visual similarities), then there's the Government approvals (that'll take months if not years) the Permits for lighting fires etc.

Then he has to gather a virtual mountain of Wood, fire the whole thing, wait for it to burn down, cool down sift the charcoal, re-fire the charcoal till there's nothing but ash & then build the whole thing up into an "Ash Mountain", add a layer of wind borne deposited top soil, add grass & Age it all to look like it occurred 60+ years ago, & finally go get a whole bunch of his mindless sycophants (with suitably sounding fake Academic Credentials) to all agree in Unison that it IS the Alleged site & get the Holocaust believing Compliant Media to flash it all round the world.

EASY MONEY! :twisted:
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 7 months ago (Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:48 pm)

What are they waiting for? Proof which will never come.
They have no integrity whatsoever.

Not a single mass grave can be shown to the public which supports the 'holocaust' story line, not one.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 7 months ago (Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:02 pm)

Here is a question I asked Dullenkamp over on VNN, with his answer:

Greg Gerdes:

"BTW Roberta, why do you keep running from the queations about the soil core samples of Sobibor? What do the frauds at the Sobibor Archaeology Project say those core samples are comprised of?"

The dull one:

"I don’t know what the members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project say about the composition of these samples. In my last phone conversation with Yoram Haimi, I forgot to ask this question. I shall ask it next time we speak."

Of course the liar has yet to actually answer the question. Seems he's tucked tail agian. What a coward. Anyway, here is something very interesting from The Sobibor Archaeology Project - http://undersobibor.org/ - which can be found under Funding:

SUPPORT our Project

Much work can be done on a voluntary basis, however costs like accommodations, equipment and travel expenses will always need to be covered. Therefore we are looking for organizations and individuals who would like to support us. Our goal is to create a historical site and to show people the real story behind Sobibor. Prior to the end of World War II the camp was destroyed by the Nazis and its story remains elusive until this very day. The primary goal of the project is: to give people insight as to what really happened in Sobibor and to provide proof that the Holocaust actually took place only sixty years ago in the face a growing group of Holocaust deniers.

We are willing to provide you a detailed proposal and inform you about the status of the project at any time. For more information please contact:

Yoram Haimi
Israel Antiquities Authority
1 Hazav St.
P.O.B. 271
Omer, Israel

Click to email us
Phone: 972-52-4284347

"And to provide proof?"

LOL!

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 7 months ago (Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:05 pm)

Oh this is priceless. Dullenkamp is back peddling like crazy. He's been lying so much, he can't keep track of all his lies, and now, he's totally confused and is contradicting himself. Here's his latest (Remember now, he allegedly just got back from a three week vacation to Spain and Germany!), answer to - What are you waiting for? He replied:

"I’m waiting for the time and means to go to Sobibor, obtain permission to disturb the ash heap (which I doubt will be granted) and enlist the services of an expert to analyze the human remains and certify that they are in fact human remains (which I also doubt anyone will do for just little me)."

Remember, he's been insisting all along that there have already been core samples taken and analyzed. Here are some of his statements:

RM quote:

"The aspect of the substance that the mound consists of, which has a light gray coloration different from the light-brown color of the soil at Sobibor (see photos mentioned in answer B.3 above) suggests the accuracy of captions describing this mound as a mound consisting of or containing human ashes."

And my response:

"Notice how he's trying to imply that there have been core samples taken from the mound. Let's see the photos of these alleged core samples and let’s see the results of the analysis of the alleged samples."

Of course the lying coward refuses to produce the evidence.

Here's more:

Rm quote:

"...The conclusion that the mound in question is comprised of human ash is thus the conclusion that is borne out by all known evidence and belied by none. It is also the conclusion towards which various sources of evidence independent of each other converge. This convergence of various sources of evidence independent of each other, alone or together with the absence of any evidence to the contrary, is proof that the mound in question is comprised of human ash."

RM quote:

"The human ashes that the mound at Sobibor is comprised of may have been dug out of one of more of the pits discovered by Prof. Kola in 2001."

Notice that he's too stupid to understand that the "ash mountain" has been there for years. There is no evidence what-so-ever that there is an iota of human remains in the "ash mountain / huge mound of human remains." No photos of its construction. No photos of the alleged pits that it came from. No photos of any core samples being taken.

The "huge mountain of human remains / ashes" is a mystery - just like the holohoax itself. We are told to believe because its contents are self-evident. If the contents of Sobibors mountain is a hoax, then why should anyone believe the stories of the alleged pits / graves?

Imagine - a $100,000.00 reward - and basically all one has to do to lay claim to is is to prove that Sobibors "ash mountain / huge mountain of human remains" is actually comprised of human remians! They claim that they're short of money to pay Kola, yet when easy money is dangled right in front of their faces, they act like they have no need for money?
Last edited by Greg Gerdes on Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 7 months ago (Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:07 pm)

Remember now what the Sobibor Archaeology Project claims:

The primary goal of the project is: to give people insight as to what really happened in Sobibor and to provide proof that the Holocaust actually took place only sixty years ago in the face a growing group of Holocaust deniers. We are willing to provide you a detailed proposal and inform you about the status of the project at any time.

Ok liars, let's see proof that there is an iota of human remains in the "ash mountain / mountain of human remains."

Please include all photos of its construction including photos of the alleged pits that all this alleged human remains were dug out of.

And just think - with all the money that TSAP will get for winning THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE, TSAP can pay kola off and have enough left over to get on with the "excavations" of the alleged "huge mass graves!"

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 7 months ago (Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:02 pm)

This is one of the most priceless prevarications from the dull one yet. I kid you not; I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

The dull one:

"I don’t remember having claimed that Prof. Kola took core samples from the ash heap."

Priceless

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 7 months ago (Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:11 pm)

The dull one has such a short memory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
What remains????????NO PROOF WHAT-SO-EVER exists that there is an ounce of human ash in Sobibors alleged "huge pile of human ash," and NO PROOF WHAT-SO-EVER exists that the remains of a single human, much less a greasy jew, are buried in the ground under the slight depressions found near the former Sobibor transit camp. And NO PROOF WHAT-SO-EVER exists that so much as a pound of bone has been found at Chelmno, much less what minuscule amount that has been found is human.

The dull one:

"However loudly you yell and however much you capitalize your yelling, it’s nothing but utter nonsense. Given the documentary and eyewitness evidence to what happened at Sobibor, there’s no logical and plausible conclusion regarding the remains contained in the mound at the Sobibor memorial site other than these remains being human remains from the people murdered. All available proof shows that these remains are human remains while there’s no proof suggesting that they are anything other than human remains. That’s the way logic and reason work, Mr. Gerdes. Your above hysterical prayers, on the other hand, are the voice of imbecility and cowardice – the latter in the sense of baselessly and unreasonably rejecting facts contrary to your articles of faith."

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 7 months ago (Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:46 pm)

I ask you this :

What if they finally come with falsified evidence that "proves" their claims ?

It is very easy to provide false lab analysis from the cores and virtually anything else that helps their cause.

Is there any independent individual amongst them, who is incorruptible and only seeks the truth ?
Or are they all, determined "Holocaustians" who would accomplish their mission by any means ?
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 7 months ago (Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:42 am)

KostasL:

"I ask you this :

What if they finally come with falsified evidence that "proves" their claims ?"

Because falsified evidence isn't proof. Only proof is proof.

Look at Belzec for example. That is falsified evidence. They had 2 years to use that falsified evidence to lay claim to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE and they didn't even dare. I even directly challenged the dull one himself to prove that belzecs alleged huge mass grave #10 contained 1% of the alleged mass murder at Belzec, (6,000), and he couldn't do it and back peddled like crazy and changed the subject.

Take a look at the - Gerdes pledges to pay Kola's Sobibor bill - and see for yourself how afraid they are of even trying such a stunt.

Remember KostasL, after 65 years, it has yet to be proven that a single alleged "huge mass grave" contains so much as 1% of the alleged mass murder at Babi Yar, Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not one camp - not one mass grave - not one percent.

Go figure.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 7 months ago (Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:41 am)

Greg Gerdes wrote:KostasL:

"I ask you this :

What if they finally come with falsified evidence that "proves" their claims ?"

Because falsified evidence isn't proof. Only proof is proof.

Unfortunately, only for people like you and me falsified evidence isn't proof.

For a huge majority of the people it certainly is.

If they come with big name institutions and "scientists" and a well supported mass media campaign (as usual) they win. :twisted:

Only thing that comforts me is that the Holocaust battlefield was, in the past, 99 % theirs. Today Truth has gained some territory, which is a fact of immense importance. :)
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Kevin

Postby Kevin » 1 decade 7 months ago (Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:11 am)

Greg Gerdes wrote:The primary goal of the project is: to give people insight as to what really happened in Sobibor and to provide proof that the Holocaust actually took place only sixty years ago in the face a growing group of Holocaust deniers.

Well, he's got one thing right; the numbers of revisionists are growing, and I'm living proof. I just started reading the information on this site last year and have been blown away by the depth to which the zionists have gone to perpetuate this myth and demonize the good German people, whom I have I have much respect for.

I'd like him to know that I have also turned other people on to this site and they are now either as skeptical as I am to this plot, or outright no longer believe in the myth. Maybe I'll have to email him to let him know. I'm sure of getting my name on the Mossad list for that! :roll:

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 7 months ago (Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:52 am)

Kevin:
'Well, he's got one thing right; the numbers of revisionists are growing, and I'm living proof. I just started reading the information on this site last year and have been blown away by the depth to which the zionists have gone to perpetuate this myth and demonize the good German people, whom I have I have much respect for."

Hello Kevin, and welcome to the holocaust truth movement.

Kevin:
"I'd like him to know that I have also turned other people on to this site and they are now either as skeptical as I am to this plot, or outright no longer believe in the myth."

That's great. Thank you and keep it up.

Kevin:
"Maybe I'll have to email him to let him know. I'm sure of getting my name on the Mossad list for that! "

Please do. Yoram has refused to answer anymore of my emails. Please notice how fast they lose interest in communicating with people who refuse to play their sophistic shell games.

As for getting your name on "the list," you can't really say you're part of the movement unless you know for certain that the ADL has a file on you. It's a badge of honor that proves to the world that you're a man of courage and character and that you do not fear the jew.

Again, welcome.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 6 months ago (Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:28 pm)

The new nafcash update is done.

http://www.nafcash.com/

Simplified and clarified.

Lighter and tighter.

So easy, even Roberto Muehlenkamp should be able to figure it out.

We have an exact kind of evidence.

We have an exact amount of evidence.

We have an exact location where the evidence has to be located / proven to exist.

And it could all be located / proven to exist by a blind man with a toy plastic shovel.

Just 1/10th of 1% of easily identifiable and quantifiable remains.

Now just how hard should that be - IF - the story is true?

(The only way the reward could be made any easier to win is to offer $100,000.00 for simply spelling Sobibor and Treblinka correctly!)

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 6 months ago (Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:09 pm)

You know that when they have exhausted all their arguments, they are just going to claim they are unable to access the site for a Forensic study because it would be "Sacrilegious" to do so.

Greg, the best part about your site is that it is a Debate Stopper, many times on blogs & youtube videos I have demolished the opposition by simply asking them to take up your NAFCASH Challenge, putting an end to denial & earning $100,000 to boot!

Needless to say, they never have a comeback.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”