My email to archeological 'expert' Yoram Haimi

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

My email to archeological 'expert' Yoram Haimi

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:01 pm)

Below is my first email to Yoram Haimi, the alleged archeological "expert" of the Sobibor Archaeology Project. (Verbatim and in toto)

Hello Yoram, how are you?

First off, I would like to thank and commend you for your commitment to provide proof that the Sobibor holocaust actually took place:

"The primary goal of the project is: to give people insight as to what really happened in Sobibor and to provide proof that the Holocaust actually took place only sixty years ago in the face a growing group of Holocaust deniers. We are willing to provide you a detailed proposal and inform you about the status of the project at any time."

I have a number of questions, but they all hinge on one, so to keep this as simple as possible, let's start with just one simple question:

Does Sobibors "ash mountain / huge mound of human remains" actually contain human remains?

To be more specific - does it contain an iota of human remains - Yes? or No?

Thank you in advance for answering this simplest of questions Yoram, and your continued commitment to "provide proof that the Sobibor Holocaust actually took place."

I hope this isn't violating this forums policy, but if anyone else would like to email this fraud, Yoram Haimi's email address is:

[email protected]

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:04 pm)

Please notice the blatant obfuscations and omissions (failure to answer the simplest of questions - i.e. - total mealy mouth answers/non answers.)

#1 sent Friday, August 29, 2008 11:55 AM:

Hello Yoram, how are you?

First off, I would like to thank and commend you for your commitment to provide proof that the Sobibor holocaust actually took place:

"The primary goal of the project is: to give people insight as to what really happened in Sobibor and to provide proof that the Holocaust actually took place only sixty years ago in the face a growing group of Holocaust deniers. We are willing to provide you a detailed proposal and inform you about the status of the project at any time."

I have a number of questions, but they all hinge on one, so to keep this as simple as possible, let's start with just one simple question:

Does Sobibors "ash mountain / huge mound of human remains" actually contain human remains?

To be more specific - does it contain an iota of human remains - Yes? or No?

Thank you in advance for answering this simplest of questions Yoram, and your continued commitment to "provide proof that the Sobibor Holocaust actually tool place.”

#2 received Saturday, August 30, 2008 1:47 AM:

shalom Greg

The answer is YES look at the photo as you can see the mass grave

Yoram

#3 sent Sunday, August 31, 2008 2:06 PM:

Hello again Yoram,

Thank you for your prompt reply and for proving that your commitment to provide proof that the Sobibor holocaust actually took place is genuine.

So the "ash mountain / huge mound of human remains" actually does contain human remains? (Or at least - "an iota.") Interesting. (We will get to the specifics on that later.)

But just to make sure that your answer is as clear as possible -

1 - What EXACTLY are you saying is the mass grave?

2 - Is it the huge round white mound at the top of the photo that you sent me?

3 - Or is it the small green rectangular shape below/ in front of it?

4 - Or perhaps you're saying both?

5 - Or neither?

6 - Is it perhaps somewhere else in the photo? (If so, please explain.)

7 - Do you consider the "huge ash mountain / giant mound of human remains" (the huge round white mound at the top of the photo that you sent me) as a mass grave?

To make sure we are TOTALLY clear here, please also answer the following questions:

8 - You refer to "THE" mass grave. Are you saying that there is only one "mass grave" visible in the photo that you sent me?

9 - Are there mass graves that are not visible in the photo that you sent me? (If yes, please give specifics.)

9 - Again, are you referring to the "huge ash mountain / giant mound of human remains" (the huge round white mound at the top of the photo that you sent me) as "THE" mass grave that you mention?

10 - What exactly is the small green rectangular shape in front / at the bottom of said photo?

11 - To be totally clear here, please describe - precisely - in your own words, what the "mass grave" that you say is visible in said photo you refer to looks like in the photo.

12 - What are the dimensions of the mass grave that you say can be seen in said photo?

Thanks again for answering these simple questions Yoram, and your continued commitment to provide "insight as to what really happened in Sobibor and to provide proof that the Sobibor Holocaust actually took place."

#4 recieved Monday, September 1, 2008 4:11 AM

Hello Greg,

Thank you for your message. I appreciate your frankness and willingness to evaluate the evidence. Please keep in mind that the project is on-going and that we are currently examining material discovered over the last year. So what I am giving you is premlinary data.

Concerning the 'huge white mound' in the photo - this is a polished monument which partially covers the remains of ash and human bone fragments (the mass grave). In the photo you should be able to make out three green concentrations of ash and human bone fragments located beyond the monument.

yours, Yoram Haimi

#5 sent Tuesday, September 2, 2008 8:40 AM

Hello again Yoram,

Thank you for your prompt reply and for proving that your commitment to provide proof that the Sobibor holocaust actually took place is genuine.

We need to clarify some things here Yoram. Here again are some simple questions that I've asked that remain unanswered (and some new ones):

1 - Does the "ash mountain / huge mound of human remains" actually CONTAIN human remains? ("Partially covering" is not considered "containing" by any reasonable standard. But I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding and not a deliberate attempt on your part to obfuscate the issue.)

Yes or No?

2 - If your answer to the above question is yes, then how much human remains are CONTAINED WITHIN the "huge ash mountain / giant mound of human remains / polished monument?"

Point of clarification. I am talking about the mound itself, not the sophomoric, ghoulish displays imbedded into the outside foundation walls that contain skeletal remains.

3 - Speaking of those skeletal remains, they are NOT the remains of a jew(s) - are they?

4 - Do you consider the "huge ash mountain / giant mound of human remains / polished monument" to be a "mass grave?"

Yes or No?

5 - You referred to "THE" mass grave in your first email to me. Now you are using the figure THREE. Are you saying that there is only one "mass grave" visible in the photo that you sent me OR ARE YOU SAYING THAT THREE MASS GRAVES ARE VISIBLE?

6 - Put another way - How many alleged mass graves are you claiming are visible in said photo?

One?

Threee?

Some other figure?

7 - What exactly is the small green rectangular shape in front / at the bottom of said photo?

8 - And finally - HAS ANY MASS GRAVE EVER BEEN "EXCAVATED" AT SOBIBOR?

Thanks in advance for answering ALL these simple questions COMPLETELY Yoram, and your continued commitment to provide "insight as to what really happened in Sobibor and to provide proof that the Sobibor Holocaust actually took place."

#6 sent Tuesday, September 2, 2008 8:25 PM

Hello again Yoram,

While I'm waiting for you to answer the last round of very simple questions in my previous email, I have something else that I have to tell / ask you. But before I do, I want to again thank and commend you for your commitment to provide proof that the Sobibor holocaust actually took place.

Before I get to the main questions, I have to ask you if the following is true:

Did one Roberto Muehlenkamp contact you about the alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor? Or, to perhaps someone using a different name (Guadalupe Salcedo?), did you provide the following information?:

Roberto Muehlenkamp Quote - via the VNN forum:

As I learned from Yoram Haimi of the Sobibor Archaeological Project, the reason why Prof. Kola has not yet published a detailed and illustrated report about his 2001 findings is that he wasn’t paid by the Polish government entity that commissioned his work in 2001. So Prof. Kola is sitting on his findings, so to say, until this problem is solved – which I hope will happen in a near future.

and:

"I might add that I don’t know what the members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project say about the composition of these samples. In my last phone conversation with Yoram Haimi, I forgot to ask this question. I shall ask it next time we speak."

Again, is the above information true?

Now, I have some very good news to report to you Yoram. I am going to raise the money needed to pay Kola off so he will publish the report of his alleged archeological investigation! Isn't that a great idea? And here is an even better one. I would like to partner up with The Sobibor Archaeology Project so we can get this money raised as soon as possible. Please let me know ASAP about what you think about that. Of course, regardless of whether or not you want to partner up, I will still carry on with the project myself. It's just that it wouldn't look good at all if you refused to help out with my project, so I'm sure you are going to say yes. (But I will wait until I hear from you before I make the formal announcement.)

Anyway, the following information is what I need and I would appreciate any and all help you can give me in obtaining the following information:

1 - The name of the Polish government entity that allegedly commissioned Kola's work:

* The Council for Protection of Memory of the Battle and Martyrdom in Warsaw. (Is this correct?)

2 - Proof that this alleged entity commissioned his work.

3 - Proof that this entity owes Kola any money.

4 - The amount of money this entity allegedly owes to kola.

5 - A contact person who speaks English in this alleged Polish government entity.

6 - Kola's' email address.

And I will need the following from Kola:

7 - The amount that he claims he is allegedly owed.

8 - Proof of said claim.

9 - A pledge that he will release this phantom report that he is allegedly "sitting on" immediately after he gets his money.
Thanks in advance for supplying the information I've asked for and answering ALL these simple questions COMPLETELY Yoram, and your continued commitment to provide "insight as to what really happened in Sobibor and to provide proof that the Sobibor Holocaust actually took place."

#7 received Wednesday, September 3, 2008 4:07 AM

Hello Greg

What I now about Prof Kola that he have a few problems with the Polish government.
and I don't know if the problem is money or something else.

Yoram

#8 sent Wednesday, September 3, 2008 9:21 AM

Thank you for that information Yoram, but would you please answer the questions that I have asked you in the last two emails I've sent you?

I've asked very very simple questions that require very little of you to answer.

Is there a reason why you refuse to answer the very simple questions I've posed to you?

What happened to your commitment to provide "insight as to what really happened in Sobibor and to provide proof that the Sobibor Holocaust actually took place?"

#9 received Wednesday, September 3, 2008 10:32 AM

Hi Greg

You must be patient, we prepare an article that answer for all yours question.

Regards Yoram

#10 sent Wednesday, September 3, 2008 11:46 AM

Hello again Yoram,

Thank you for your prompt reply - even though it contained not a single answer to some very simple questions.

And I am being patient Yoram, I've waited 8 years for the answers to the questions I'm asking you. And these are questions that should have been answer 65 years ago, so there is simply no rational excuse for you to not answer the following simple questions.

Here again are two simple questions that I've asked that for some inexplicable reason, you refuse to answer:

1 - Does the "ash mountain / huge mound of human remains" actually CONTAIN human remains? (And you know for a fact that I'm not talking about the bones in the display cases in the wall of the mound - don't you Yoram?)

Yes or No?

2 - Do you consider the "huge ash mountain / giant mound of human remains / polished monument" to be a "mass grave?"

Yes or No?

It appears that you are not being sincere with your claim that you want to provide "insight as to what really happened in Sobibor and to provide proof that the Sobibor Holocaust actually took place."

Two simple questions Yoram.

I would like two honest answers.

#11 received Wednesday, September 3, 2008 12:49 PM

Hi Greg

for question number 2 the answer is NO
because this is a memorial monument on the area of the 5 mass grave.

for question number 1 the answer is YES.

Yoram

#12 sent Wednesday, September 3, 2008 3:10 PM

Hello Yoram,

Let's clarify shall we?

For question #1 -

Does the "ash mountain / huge mound of human remains" actually CONTAIN human remains?

You answered - Yes.

Now, the next questions are -

#1 - How many human remains does it contain?

#2 - Where did these alleged human remains come from?

# 3 - What year were they allegedly discovered?

#4 - By the way Yoram, why won't you provide me with the information about Kola that I asked for?

#5 - Or answer the questions that I asked you about Roberto Muehlenkamp?

Here is another.

#6 - Did you have a conversation with this Muehlenkamp yesterday?

#7 - Is the following information (which was just posted on VNN forum) true?

Roberto Muehlenkamp:

"In our last Skype conversation yesterday afternoon I asked Yoram Haimi about these core samples, and he confirmed my assessment."

#8 - What have you "confirmed" about the core samples of Sobibor?

#9 - They have been analyzed - haven't they?

Yes or No?

#10 - And if yes, what were the results of the analyses?

10 simple questions Yoram.

#11 - Will you provide me 10 simple answers?

#13 sent Wednesday, September 3, 2008 5:05 PM

By the way Yoram, I just realized that I gave you an opportunity to again give a misleading / disingenuous answer to my question #1 below. So please:

Give an exact description (including the amount and location) of the alleged human remains that you say are contained within the "ash mountain / huge mound of human remains / polished monument" of Sobibor.

Shouldn't be too hard for a real archeologist.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:30 pm)

Greg, please check your email.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:02 pm)

Holy crap, this is his evidence?
I was really expecting to see a photo that would be hard to interpret or at least give me pause.....but this?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:09 pm)

Thank you very much MrNo.

Let's not forget now, this photo is alleged to show the area of 5 of the alleged 7 "huge mass graves" found by Kola. They are now trying to say that the round monument also covers two "unseen" mass graves.

As to the alleged huge mass graves "visible" in the photo, here is what Yoram has to say:

"Concerning the 'huge white mound' in the photo - this is a polished monument which partially covers the remains of ash and human bone fragments (the mass grave). In the photo you should be able to make out three green concentrations of ash and human bone fragments located beyond the monument."

And later says:

"because this is a memorial monument on the area of the 5 mass grave."

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:43 pm)

What's the claim of the History of this site POST Sobibor?
I mean after it was alleged to have been destroyed or whatever, was it claimed that the there was fake farm built over the site, like at Treblinka (sorry If I've got the camps names wrong)

All I see all over the site are Hundreds of years of Cultivation (Crop Sowing), Notice how deep the crop Furrows are, you wouldn't get this from a couple or years use (they wouldn't be discernible)
The Lush Green patches are indicative of well draining soil, nothing more, where as the lighter tan areas are TOTALLY consistent with the earth having been rammed or packed down to provide a firm base or "foundation" for the ROAD & MONUMENT, notice how this light tan area follows the outline of the aforementioned, the green patch next to the road could be the result of a natural drainage sump.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:00 pm)

MrNo:

"The Lush Green patches are indicative of well draining soil, nothing more"

Yeah, I could have done better with a bag of Scotts Turf builder.

Just imagine, every patch of green grass is "proof" that there are thousands of murdered jews buried below it.

But the funny thing is, not one pound of crushed bone has ever been located at Sobibor. And not one single tooth.

BTW, it appears that Yoram Haimi's commitment to "provide proof that the Sobibor Holocaust actually took place" didn't last very long.

Go figure.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:58 pm)

Another point regarding that patch of green turf adjacent the road, well they wouldn't lay a road right over it would they......

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:17 pm)

THIS IS HUGE!!!

Ok folks, this is it - WE'VE GOT AN ANSWER!!!

My last email to Yoram Haimi:

Friday, September 5, 2008 10:55 AM

Hello again Yoram,

I'm still waiting for you to explain exactly what the "ahs mountain" of Sobibor contains. How hard should it be for Sobibors so-called resident archeologist to simply explain the contents of said "huge mound of human remains?"

I'm also still waiting for you to show the other two alleged "huge mass graves" located by Kola. Or are you saying that the photo that you sent me shows all the alleged "mass graves / human remains" allegedly found at Sobibor?

Let me phrase that into a very simple yes or no question:

* Does the photo that you sent me show all the alleged "huge mass graves" allegedly found at Sobibor?

Yes or No?

Answer the simple questions Yoram.

And here is Yorams response:

Sunday, September 7, 2008 1:21 AM

Hello Greg,

The answer is yes.

Other than that, my apologies but I am really too busy to maintain correspondence with you at this time. If you have any questions in the future I will try to answer them but please try to concentrate your questions as concise way as possible and please do not be offended if you I am unable to get back you as soon as you expect.

yours, Yoram

Please notice that this so-called archeologist simply refused to - "explain exactly what the "ahs mountain" of Sobibor contains."

That's because it contains NOTHING but partial skelital remians of a NON jEW in a glass display case in the wall of the monument.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:50 pm)

This is very interesting also - from recent RM posts on VNN:

RM:

The same applies to Sobibor. There we have information, from Prof. Kola’s archaeological investigation in 2001, that gives an idea of the amount of human remains, be it crushed bones, ashes of human tissue or human remains only partially burned or not burned at all.

I cannot yet show you a photo of all 7 mass graves, but I can show you an archaeologist’s map plotting the mass graves at the places where the photos show ground coloration patterns compatible with mass graves.

The size of the graves, in turn, leads to the conclusion that, if human remains could be detected by core drilling and some excavation in graves of this size, there must be rather large amounts of human remains inside these graves.

Now, how do we know that the greener areas are mass graves? We also know it because the greener places happen to coincide with the places where Prof. Kola identified the mass graves in 2001.

I received this exhibit [from Yoram Haimi] after I received the photo... Care to see that exhibit, Mr. Gerdes?

If I decided to save exhibits for a proper occasion, why would that make me a "fraud", Mr. Gerdes?

Care to know why I've been such a fraud and not shared this information, Mr. Gerdes?

Not that I have a problem with what you’re demanding, but please tell me, Mr. Gerdes:

Why would I have to show everything you yell for?

So Haimi had the information that I asked for but refused to share it with me and RM has it also and refuses to disclose it.

What utter frauds.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:31 pm)

Well, according to RM, Yoram lied to me about that photo showing all of the alleged 7 graves.

Here are some other photos I just found.

http://holocaust-info.dk/sobibor/sobibo ... image8.htm

http://holocaust-info.dk/sobibor/sobibo ... image7.htm

http://holocaust-info.dk/sobibor/sobibo ... image3.htm

http://holocaust-info.dk/sobibor/sobibo ... image4.htm

http://holocaust-info.dk/sobibor/sobibo ... image2.htm

These obviously were taken before the concrete top was put over the "huge mass grave" / monument to prevent it from being investigated.

So I think that does show all of the alleged "huge mass graves," the monument being considered one of them (See Yorams first email to me.)

Also note, if you haven't figured it out yet, the few bones in the glass display case ARE NOT from a jew.

Think about it.
Last edited by Greg Gerdes on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:14 pm)

I just found this also:

http://maps.pomocnik.com/satellite-maps/?map=4194

BTW, can anyone find a better image than that?

Gee, if a little bit of green means that there are jews buried just under the surface, then just think of how many are bruied in the surrounding woods?

Now take a look at this photo of the "ash / human remians mountain."

http://holocaust-info.dk/sobibor/sobibo ... image8.htm

See how bare and brown it is? If the "green grass = human remains theory" is true, then why doesn't the mound look like a giant chea pet?
Last edited by Greg Gerdes on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:00 pm)

Well, I think the glass display case was removed when the "ash mountain" got it's anti-investigation cover / makeover.

Photo from 1999:

http://history1900s.about.com/library/h ... 9a.htm?p=1

And look at how thick and green the grass is in that photo - right up to the edge of the walkway!!!

And look how green and "lush" (That's RM's favorite word for the slightly greener area in the photo that Yoram sent me.) it is in this photo here:

http://sk-i-ba.w.interia.pl/obozy/pages ... kopiec.htm

So much for - "the areas where the green grass is growing is proof of human remians underneath."

Or does the above photo "prove" that there are human remains under every square foot of the camp at the time the photo was taken?

Now look again at the areas greened up with Scotts Turf Builder in the photo Yoram sent me.

Recent photo:

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/So ... our01.html

Also notice that some trees have been taken out. So the furrows that can be seen in the photo Yoram sent me were caused by the landscapers. So they created the effect themselves, because it most certainly wasn't there before the landscaping / monument makeover - The whole area had thick green grass - before they created their "mass graves" cognative illusion.

So one wonders, did the few nonjew bones get put under the new cover so they could say - yes, the monument "contains" human remains?

Did you notice how Yoram refused to elaborate any further and stopped answering my emails when I pressed him on this issue? (See email #13 above.)

That was the same mealy-mouthed, obfuscating BS that RM was giving me over on VNN. He continuously said that yes, the monument "contained" human remains, but steadfastly refused to elaborate any further.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:24 am)

MrNobody:

"All I see all over the site are Hundreds of years of Cultivation (Crop Sowing), Notice how deep the crop Furrows are, you wouldn't get this from a couple or years use (they wouldn't be discernible)"

Those furrows are very recent MrNobody - but not from crop cultivation at all.

And ask yourself this: Why would they plow right over the areas that they claim are "huge mass graves?"

Perhaps to destroy any evidence of the places where they looked for evidence of mass graves / human remians but didn't find any?

What you see is the makings of a cognitive illusion. They had to plow under all that green grass so they could create an area that looked like there was something under those areas that are slightly greener than the other areas. Of course, just like how they always work, they're right there to explain to the sheeple exactly what they're looking at. Johnny on the spot with the "plausible" explanation.

"Why - what else could it be but physical proof that the Nazis killed 250,000 jews there? How else could it be explained? It MUST mean that there are human remains there."

Here is a RM post from VNN:

""The size of the graves, in turn, leads to the conclusion that, if human remains could be detected by core drilling and some excavation in graves of this size, there must be rather large amounts of human remains inside these graves."

But by plowing the entire area over, no one will know for sure exactly where the core samples were taken or where the alleged excavations were carried out. Or maybe they planted something other than grass?

And please notice that the core samples allegedly taken at Sobibor have never been analyzed. RM & Yoram are saying that we have to wait for Kolas report - Ha! Yoram could take a core sample and have it analyzed by this Friday.

Why do you think he refuses to do so?

Because the core sample photos are cognitive illusions also. Notice how they have "white stuff" that they are claiming is lime (What else could it be?) that was used to cover the alleged corpses. But please notice that for some strange reason, there were no corpses / human remains under the lime - not an iota. (But sheeple aren't supposed to notice that.)

So now there is no need to do any archeological excavations they say. We have our explanation / answer they say.

Proof of mass murder and all it took was one false news conference with a fraudulent "archeologist (who never did a lick of work at the camp - if he was ever there in the first place.) and a little Turf Builder. Please notice that not one photo of Kola at Sobibor has ever been published and I still can't get an answer as to the dates he was allegedly there.

Go figure.

Not one single body or one single tooth or one single pound of crushed bone has ever been proven to exist at Sobibor.

NOT ONE.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:18 am)

OK, if all this sounds a little garbled, it's because I'm dealing with a couple of the biggest mealy-mouthed liars on the planet. But we are getting somewhere. This is an RM quote from VNN post #1137:

"Anyway, the seven mass graves are the white areas numbered "81" on this plan:

PHOTO (I don't have a link to this map - but I'll try to get it.)

"These areas look so much like the mass grave areas pointed out on the map from Prof. Kola’s 2001 investigation (which I received from Yoram Haimi in a .tif – file attached to an e-mail on September 2, 2008 6:52:18 PM, and which also numbers the mass graves, of which two are in the big area "below" the monument that resembles an inverted "L"), that I presume Prof. Kola’s findings were taken into consideration when drawing this map.

As to Prof. Kola’s map itself, you’ll have to wait a little longer. In an e-mail sent today (September 7, 2008 8:34:50 AM) Yoram Haimi told me the following (after I asked him whether it was OK to publish this map):

Quote:
With regard to Kola's plan, it would probably be wise to ask his permission prior to showing this on the internet since it is not currently public domain.

We don’t want to make Prof. Kola angrier than he is already by publishing this map without his permission, do we, Mr. Gerdes? After all we both want him to publish a detailed report about his findings at Sobibor in 2001.

So, If I have this straight, this photo here:

http://maps.pomocnik.com/satellite-maps/?map=4194

DOES show the area where the 7 alleged "huge mass graves" are located. I.e. - all are in the clearing area around the monument.

Note: The deathcamps.org map had shown that two of the alleged graves were away from the monument:

http://www.deathcamps.org/sobibor/pic/sobibor.jpg

Do keep in mind that the information I'm trying to decipher is from one of the sleaziest mealy-mouthed liars on the planet.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”