My email to archeological 'expert' Yoram Haimi

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:55 pm)

We have an anwer to the question:

"Where is the giant pit that all those alleged human remains were dug out of in constructing Sobibor's "ash mountain / huge pile of human remians?"

RM:

"It was made with soil collected from above the ground, which included human ashes and bone fragments"

LOL!!!! So what he / Yoram are saying is - huge piles of human remains were found, collected, piled into a giant mound, yet not one single photo of this was taken. Not one single report was made. All the evidence that was above the level ground was collected, but the evidence that was below the level of the ground was not collected. And everyone simply forgot about this incredible discovery for 35 years until Kola "discovered" the "huge mass graves."

There's never a dull moment when dealing with the dull one!

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:45 pm)

These guys should just do what the Germans did in the Katyn case.

After the mass grave of some 4,500 Polish officers was discovered.
There was a forensic investigation there.

The Germans invited diplomats, journalists and scientists of neutral countries and presented a mountain of evidence.

A mountain of material evidence as well as a hell lot of photos. A detailed report. Serious scientific work.

Victims were identified and then were given a religious burial.

These guys should do such things before building monuments and museums, creating cinema movies and documentaries, writing novels and arranging survivor lectures, sending school children to "educational" trips, etc...
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:49 am)

KostasL wrote:These guys should just do what the Germans did in the Katyn case.

KostaL
I guess they would, except "these guys" lack the one thing that the Germans had at the Katyn site.
evidence
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:02 pm)

Yes MrNobody - NO EVIDENCE AT ALL.

NOT ONE single pit where the remains of the "ash mountain / huge mound of human remains." allegedly came from. The dull one seems to think that it's possible for a mountain to just appear magically. If the mountain was made from collected soil above the ground, that soil / remains obviously had to have been dug up out of pits from below ground. In this way, the dull one is trying to get by with an "explaination" for the existence of a huge mound without having to show where the corresponding huge pit or series of small pits came from. (It must be nice to live in Wonderland huh?)

And not one single photo of the "ash mountain / huge pile of human remains" construction. Not one single report of the original discovery of the alleged remains of tens of thousands of jews. (Look at the size of the mound in comparison to the alleged mass graves. It would contain at least 50% of all human remains found on site - IF the story is true.)

And not just one single pit, they have yet to prove the existence of one single grave, one single body, one single pound of crushed bone or even so much as one single tooth.

NOTHING.

The more I study Sobibor, the more I believe that it is the most vacuous of all the nonsensical holocausts within the holocaust. (Now that's saying something!) And the great thing about it all is, I have the dullest of the dull to thank for all my new knowledge! Every lie that it tells is just another opportunity for me to do more research and learn new things. (Thank you dull one.)

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 5 months ago (Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:29 am)

I quote myself from "gold teeth tales debunked" topic :

I saw a documentary in History Channel.

It was about how scientists excavated a mass grave from Napoleonic period in Riga.
Their question was whether Napoleon's soldiers retreating after disastrous Russian campaign, died of typhus or famine.
They were able to find out that they died of famine !!!

They just examined mass graves in a scientific way.

And they answered their questions in an absolute way as all the evidence they needed were in the mass grave.
And i remind that Napoleon's Russian campaign was in 1812 !!!

And i also remind that scientists can answer much older questions than that.
1812 was a piece of cake for them, after they located this mass grave. 8)
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 5 months ago (Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:10 am)

KostasL wrote:And they answered their questions in an absolute way as all the evidence they needed were in the mass grave.
And i remind that Napoleon's Russian campaign was in 1812 !!!

Yes, forensical-archaelogical techniques available today are fantastic.

Another example is the so-called Wolf's cave in Finland. Many many thousands of years old and still they could find out a lot about the fireplace once located inside the cave.

Btw, if Kola don't get the money he need for the publication of his Sobibor results why don't he just put them up online. He's a tenured professor (as far as I know) so he shouldn't need the theoretical extra income that desperately. Or he could ask USHMM for the necessary bucks.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 months ago (Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:58 am)

Btw, if Kola don't get the money he need for the publication of his Sobibor results why don't he just put them up online. He's a tenured professor (as far as I know) so he shouldn't need the theoretical extra income that desperately. Or he could ask USHMM for the necessary bucks.

This is just more obfuscation and deflection by the judeo-supremacist 'holocaust' Industry. They extort billions to do whatever they want and yet we're told that Kola can't get the money to publish his 'study', absolutely hilarious. The shysters know they will be further exposed for what they are if this 'study' pops up it's little lying head one more time.

It's utterly indicative of fraud. Kola has nothing, Revisionists have shown that to be the case at this forum and elsewhere, and the fall back position is 'Kola can't find money to publish his work'. Incredible.

This is too easy.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 4 months ago (Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:34 pm)

Of course I have no idea if the pathological liar is telling the truth or not, but Muehlnekamp is claiming that he's got plans to go to Sobibor to - "collect and photograph bone fragments lying above ground."

I just sent the following email to Yoram:

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 7:07 PM

Hello Yoram, I'm emailing you to find out, on what EXACT date(s) your photo expedition with Roberto Muehlenkamp is supposed to occur. I bring your attention to the following VNN post by Muehlenkamp:

"As we're at it, I might be there [Sobibor] in mid-October. If so, how about joining me (at your own expense, of course)? Excavation of the mass grave areas will not take place before next spring, but we might collect and photograph bone fragments lying above ground."

I'm also interested in who else has been invited to this photographic expedition. You have of course invited other interested parties and/or impartial observers? Surely you wouldn't pass up the opportunity to show the world what physical evidence is allegedly "lying above ground" at Sobibor? It would also be a great opportunity for you to show the world all the progress you've made with your excavations of Sobibor’s alleged "huge mass graves" before you suspend your excavations until next spring. (One would think though, that after 8 years, your excavations would be almost complete?)

And what about Andrzej Kola? Surely he's been invited - correct? And what about Michael Shermer, has he been invited also? This is a great idea Yoram, but it does beg the question: What has taken you so long? If there is so much physical evidence "lying above ground" at Sobibor, then why do I not see any photos of it on your website? And why haven’t you invited people to see the results of your work after the 2002, 03, 04, 05, 06, & 07 seasons? Why has it taken 8 years to invite people to see all this alleged evidence? (And why wasn't there a similar invitation to the world to witness the refurbishing of Sobibor’s "giant mountain of human remains?")

Well, I'm sure we can discuss all those questions at a later date, but what I really need from you - ASAP - is the date(s) of this photographic expedition so as to promote it to as many interested parties as possible. I'm sure you will be more than willing to help me out with this information / promotion because this is such a great opportunity for you to put an end to holocaust denial, wouldn't you agree Yoram? And the opportunity to show the world how much work you have done on-site, i.e. the progress made with your excavations to date would be priceless, don't you think?

Thank you in advance for answering as many of the above questions as you have time for and thank you very much for an answer as per the date(s) I've inquired about.

Thanks again and take care Yoram. And who knows, maybe I'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks! (I can't wait to see for myself how your excavations are coming along, if you haven't finished already. But If I can’t make it due to such short notice, how about uploading some pics to your site showing all your progress? Don’t be shy Yoram. And while you’re at it, please include some of the photos of Shermer and Kola doing their alleged investigations also, OK? Surely there are photos showing them actually at Sobibor, correct?)

We'll see what kind of a response I get from Yoram or RM.

BTW, I think this would be a good time and place to ask:

Where / who are all the Poles in the holocaust truth movement? Wouldn't this be a great time / place for them to make their presence felt?

Also, what about The World Holocaust Foundation? (Tehran conference) Wouldn't something like this be a great opportunity for them to get involved with?

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 4 months ago (Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:29 am)

Greg Gerdes wrote: Muehlnekamp is claiming that he's got plans to go to Sobibor to - "collect and photograph bone fragments lying above ground."

Greg, if I subject some Crushed Beef Bones to high temperatures over/in a fire, spread it out on a grassy area, take photos & claim it was from Sobibor........will you give me the Hundred Grand?
I really could use it! :lol:
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 4 months ago (Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:44 am)

MrNobody wrote:
Greg Gerdes wrote: Muehlnekamp is claiming that he's got plans to go to Sobibor to - "collect and photograph bone fragments lying above ground."

Greg, if I subject some Crushed Beef Bones to high temperatures over/in a fire, spread it out on a grassy area, take photos & claim it was from Sobibor........will you give me the Hundred Grand?
I really could use it! :lol:

I got the evidence photo first.

The hundred grand is mine. 8)

See also this huge evidence from Treblinka.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 4 months ago (Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:05 pm)

KostasL wrote:See also this huge evidence from Treblinka.

That must be one of the excavators used to disinter the buried corpses. Haven't any of you watched The Flintstones? :lol:

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 4 months ago (Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:21 pm)

MrNobody:

Ha! Would you like that in small bills?

Isn't it funny, if a few bits of bone fragments are supposed to be evidence of mass murder, then there are about - oh, a trillion piles of such evidence for mass murder spread around the state of Montana. Gee, who woulda-thunk-it that one could find some bones in the woods?

The fact is, not so much as one single bone fragment proven to be human has ever been located / proven to exist at Sobibor. Not one single grave has been located that contains a single body or even an ounce of human bone, an ounce of human ash, or even so much as a single human tooth. NOT ONE!

FYI - The only human bones (which were known to the jews to be from a non jew), that were ever to be seen at Sobibor (in the glass display case), have disappeared! They are now, most likely, under the anti-investigation cap put over the "huge mountain of human remains" so frauds like Yoram can say with a straight face that the "ash" mountain "contains" human remains. Not - comprised of, but "contains."

65 years since the alleged mass murder of 250,000 jews.

Two separate "discoveries" (one put down the memory hole - why?) of the alleged "huge mass graves."

The construction (and subsequent refurbishing) of a "huge mountain of human remains."

An archeological "investigation" conducted by the fraud Kola.

An ongoing (8 year) archeological "project" conducted by the fraud Yoram Haimi.

A $100,000.00 reward for locating / proving the existence of just 1/10th of 1% of the bone fragments or teeth of the alleged murder victims.

The results?

Not an iota of human remains has EVER been proven to have been located / proven to exist at the Sobibor site.

NOT AN IOTA.

Maybe 65 years just isn't enough time?

Maybe 8 years just isn’t enough time?

Maybe $100,000.00 just isn't enough of an incentive?

Maybe the jews just don't want to put an end to holocaust denial?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 4 months ago (Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:10 pm)

Thursday, September 25, 2008 11:59 AM

To: [email protected]

Subject: Oct 14 - 16 exploration / expedition

Hello again Yoram,

Did you know that your continued refusal to answer the most simple, basic questions regarding your alleged archeological excavations at Sobibor is proving that you are a liar, hypocrite, coward and fraud? (You remind very much of Michael Shermer.)

Are you not aware that there are people all over the world taking notice of your shameless, craven refusal to show at least a modicum of pride, honor, integrity and professionalism? (Again, you remind me of Shermer - and Kola.)

I have found out on my own that you have invited Roberto Muehlenkamp to Sobibor for some type of archeological expedition for the dates of Oct 14 -16. Could you confirm this information for me?

The following was posted on the VNN forum by Muehlenkamp just yesterday:

"I’ve been invited by Yoram Haimi, director of the SAP... I will be there [Sobibor] from 14 October to 16 October."

Is the above true? And if so, who else has been invited? Why not an open invitation to the entire world to come see your archeological work / progress to date? Why the limited access? Why would you invite a proven psychotic, pathological liar and no real archeologists or historians? Why no invitations to other interested parties and impartial observers? Don't you want to show the world all the "work" you've accomplished in the last 8 years? Don't you want to help put an end to holocaust denial?

Well Yoram, I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for an answer from you, but I do have a couple more questions for you:

How does it feel having a magnifying glass put on you and your fraudulent "project?"

How does it feel to know that the whole world now knows that you haven't so much as turned one single spade of dirt in the last 8 years?

How does it feel knowing that you and your "project" have been exposed as the frauds that you are?

You can run Yoram, but you can't hide.

65 years since the alleged mass murder of 250,000 jews.

Two separate "discoveries" (one put down the memory hole - why?) of the alleged "huge mass graves."

The construction (and subsequent refurbishing) of a "huge mountain of human remains."

An archeological "investigation" conducted by the fraud Kola.

An ongoing (8 year) archeological "project" conducted by the fraud Yoram Haimi.

A $100,000.00 reward for locating / proving the existence of just 1/10th of 1% of the bone fragments or teeth of the alleged murder victims.

The results?

Not an iota of human remains has EVER been proven to have been located / proven to exist at the Sobibor site.

NOT AN IOTA.

Maybe 65 years just isn't enough time?

Maybe 8 years just isn’t enough time?

Maybe $100,000.00 just isn't enough of an incentive?

Maybe the jews just don't want to put an end to holocaust denial?

No wonder Muehlenkamp is the only one who has been invited to this exploration / expedition.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re:

Postby Hektor » 2 years 6 months ago (Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:48 pm)

KostasL wrote:These guys should just do what the Germans did in the Katyn case.

After the mass grave of some 4,500 Polish officers was discovered.
There was a forensic investigation there.

The Germans invited diplomats, journalists and scientists of neutral countries and presented a mountain of evidence.

A mountain of material evidence as well as a hell lot of photos. A detailed report. Serious scientific work.

Victims were identified and then were given a religious burial.

These guys should do such things before building monuments and museums, creating cinema movies and documentaries, writing novels and arranging survivor lectures, sending school children to "educational" trips, etc...

Some really good advice. What about a independent historian's commission like they did in the case of Dresden (except that this historians commissions wasn't really independent, and that Dresden had pretty much of construction activity going on in the mean time, making it actually impossible to assess to the full extent). The extermination camps so-called are outside city centers, should be relatively easy to do some forensic work on this.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”