Ahmadinejad on Larry King Live

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Ahmadinejad on Larry King Live

Postby kk » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:36 am)

Larry King interviews Iran's president on Tuesday night 23 September 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdHuVDNKDl0

Ahmadinejad stood by his revisionist principles and demanded an impartial
investigation of the whole scam.
Great man.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:01 am)

Thanks, I'll have a look.

I'm coming to the conclusion that the constant reference to Ahmadinejad's labeling the so called 'holocaust' a myth may actually be working against the ridiculous, undefendable story line.

Judeo-supremacists seem to think that by repeating Ahmadinejad's demand for rational inquiry they can somehow spark resentment and anger against him and Iran. Outside of the predictable fear by judeo-supremacists that the scam will be exposed, other folks will get used to hearing the rightful designation of the 'holocaust' as being a myth. People will become curious and will ask the same questions Ahmadinejad asks. And we know what happens when the absurd story line is examined.

The 'holocaust' Industry and judeo-supremacist Zionists have painted themselves into a corner, they are bound to the impossible tales. They are becoming increasingly desperate, this is obvious.

The 'holocaust' myth is not about truth, it's about the power, profits, and benefits it bestows upon judeo-supremacists.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:18 am)

Hannover wrote:
The 'holocaust' Industry and judeo-supremacist Zionists have painted themselves into a corner, they are bound to the impossible tales. They are becoming increasingly desperate, this is obvious.

- Hannover

Hence the ever increasing volume of the drumbeat for war, The deaths of another Million innocent lives in Iran together with those in Iraq mean nothing to these people.

A Million Dead, 4 Million displaced persons, a country, economically & socially ruined?

It was for their own good, another Evil Dictator (Ahmadinejad) has been removed from power, Peace at last. (until the next Evil Bogeyman is conjured up)

Mission accomplished!
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:26 am)

Indeed, the drumbeat for war against Iran has little to do with their 'nuclear program', ('shitty little Israel's' hundreds of nuclear weapons are curiously not "destabilizing"). It's all about Iran's willingness to call for rational inquiry into the 'holocaust' tales.

Imagine an entire country defending the right to scrutinize the utterly ridiculous claims.

Article 19 of the UN Human Rights Charter explicitly states:
"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without
interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

Today it's all about what's good for judeo-supremacism. Not about human rights, not about freedom of speech / freedom of expression. Not about truth.

- Hannover

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:14 pm)

The video shows how the creation of Israel is based on the holocaust myth.

The intro sequence was a propaganda hit piece. It's like when Ahmadinejad spoke at Columbia University, but the president of the University had to speak for almost an equal amount of time first, condemning Ahmadinejad.

He has to approach the denial subject very gingerly now, because he knows it's linked to the possibility of his country being attacked.

Bankdraft

Postby Bankdraft » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:57 pm)

I'm a big Ahmadinejad guy, he exudes competence. I wonder how it is that a country the size of the U.S. can't seem to field a political candidate of this caliber??

I think he is correct when he predicts the demise of Israel. If the U.S. fails -- and you certainly can't rule that out -- Israel will follow.

The mere fact that some one of Ahmadinejad's caliber does not accept the holocaust is a strong persuader for me.
Some stories are true that never happened. ~ Elie Wiesel ~

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:32 pm)

Bankdraft- There are certainly some, maybe not many, but there are some men and women in the USA, Great Britain and in the other so called democracies of the high caliber of Ahmendinejad, but they are shut out of the political system because this system, world wide, is run by the war industry.

The people who are selected to be our political leaders are actually front men for the powers behind the political parties. Who do you think, for example, paid for Churchill's property, maids, groundskeepers, ghost writers, cooks and so on all during his wilderness years? Who is behind Obama and McCain? And why is there not a single PhD university president or professor with the nerve or guts to run for president, senator or congressmen or at least state his opinion on what is going on today? Whatever happened to General Patton and James Forrestal when they spoke out too much? What happened to Norm Finkelstein?

For a good summary of how the world really works, read Alan B. Jones. His books summarize some of the best of the books written on this very topic. The world is not the place you may think it to be.
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

Bankdraft

Postby Bankdraft » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:27 pm)

Good points all. I suppose I knew most of what you said but I'll definitely check out the Alan James books. I too wondered why we never had more educated politicians -- even the ones that do have half a brain seem to be trained in some sort of political science. I believe Ahmadinejad is a PhD. civil engineer.

Every time I've heard Ahmadinejad speak, I'm so impressed with his insight and logic especially concerning the holocaust. It boggles my mind that people will listen to what he says and then make up all kinds of lies about him. Even the "wipe Israel of the map" comment was a gross mistranslation.

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:35 pm)

Bankdraft- I agree with you but don't you find it depressing that less than 30,000 people wished to see the Ahmadinejad interviews, and yet millions have tuned in to see Paris Hilton or Brittany Spears do what ever they do ....I suppose most of the former hits are just kids, however, I would have thought that of the 200 million adult Americans, at least 10 or 20 million would be interested in the truth about Iran. I would have thought that the number of hits for Larry King would have been in the millions just from college kids interested in the real world...but no such luck...B.J.
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

Bankdraft

Postby Bankdraft » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:53 pm)

Barrington James wrote:Bankdraft- I agree with you but don't you find it depressing that less than 30,000 people wished to see the Ahmadinejad interviews, and yet millions have tuned in to see Paris Hilton or Brittany Spears do what ever they do ....I suppose most of the former hits are just kids, however, I would have thought that of the 200 million adult Americans, at least 10 or 20 million would be interested in the truth about Iran. I would have thought that the number of hits for Larry King would have been in the millions just from college kids interested in the real world...but no such luck...B.J.

Another great point. It does sort of push credulity.

I don't want to get too philosophical here but YT is completely saturated with nitwits -- which is to be expected I suppose, it is a visual medium after all -- but even I was surprised with the amount of "brainwashing" (I really hate to use that word but it's apropos). America has absolutely been sold down the river. In an effort to keep things like the holocaust alive, they/we have filled our your people's heads with the most indefensible crap.

For the longest time I believed people said what they did in the interest of "political correctness" but now I realize that younger people have never been taught anything other than this crap.

Anyway...

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:52 pm)

Bankdraft wrote:Even the "wipe Israel of the map" comment was a gross mistranslation.

Hey i'm new here, just wondering, ive never really looked into it but i've heard many times how he supposedly said this. If it is a mistranslation what did he really say?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:09 pm)

gbrecht wrote:
Bankdraft wrote:Even the "wipe Israel of the map" comment was a gross mistranslation.

Hey i'm new here, just wondering, ive never really looked into it but i've heard many times how he supposedly said this. If it is a mistranslation what did he really say?

Here's the facts:

Iran President's 'wipe Israel off the map' quote is a lie
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3404

- Hannover

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm)

Wow i had no idea, I used to think of this guy as an anti-semite. We have a lovely media system. :roll:

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:49 pm)

gbrecht wrote:Wow i had no idea, I used to think of this guy as an anti-semite. We have a lovely media system. :roll:

Whenever you hear or read of "anti-semite" or "antisemitism" it is the same story.

An anti-semite is usually a person that the Jews hate. 8)
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:46 pm)

Ahmadinejad is one of the most vocal opponents of the Khazarian butchery of the Semitic Palestinians. This is what genuine "antisemitism" looks like:

You won't read much about this in the journaille.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”