An idea - CODOH award for teacher of the year

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

An idea - CODOH award for teacher of the year

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:27 am)

I believe that we need to recognize those teachers with the intelligence, courage, integrity and character who teach the truth about the hoax in their classrooms. (This is for the U.S. obviously.)

Not only should they be recognized for their outstanding personal qualities, but I think it would be a great opportunity for the winners of this award to share their personal experiences with other teachers who want to tell the truth in their classrooms but are hesitant and unsure of how / where to start.

There could be a nomination process, a cash reward and a plaque recognizing their efforts. I think it could be done very easily and I also believe that a reward from a reputable organization like CODOH would carry a lot of weight and prestige.

I think this could be done at the end of this school year. It could also be expanded to include teacher of the year for elementary, secondary and post secondary. Maybe an administrator of the year also.

Your thoughts?

BradleySmith

Postby BradleySmith » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:58 pm)

This is a fine idea. The catch is that I do not know of one professor who allows an open discussion of the Holocaust, referencing revisionist documents, on any campus in America. If you have a few such names, I would like to see them. Thanks.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:12 pm)

Bradley Smith:

"This is a fine idea. The catch is that I do not know of one professor who allows an open discussion of the Holocaust, referencing revisionist documents, on any campus in America. If you have a few such names, I would like to see them."

That is EXACTLY what I was worried about when posting this thread - that there would be no worthy candidates to nominate.

However, if that is the case, then we have identified a major problem. (Not that everybody here didn't already know that this was a major problem.)

But even though there may be no worthy candidate that comes immediately to mind, I still think putting that carrot out there is a great idea. And it would be most advantageous to find a teacher in California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York or Washington - which have state laws mandating holocaust education, stand up and say - "I will not lie to these children anymore."

Surely there is at least one teacher who, if not already teaching at least some truth about this hoax to his students, knows the truth and is willing to stand tall and start doing what is right. (I know - I know, finding a "teacher" who has a pair is about as common as a unicorn sighting, but I'm trying to be optimistic here.) And if not, having that carrot out there might be all that is necessary to give him / her the motivation to "come out of the closet" so-to-speak and start teaching the truth.

If not, then our task is to start at the bottom. Offer scholarships to students who pledge to go into education and teach the truth about the hoax in our schools. I know that this might seen too long term an approach for some, but it is a very simple approach - in theory anyway - that needs to be done.

And it need not be expensive. The scholarships need not be full rides. The idea of small scholarships given to winners of essay contests for education majors already in college could pay dividends in just a few short years. (I think something for librarians would be a good idea also.)

In Europe, the battleground is at the camps themselves. In America, the battleground is in our schools - and ultimately in the courts. We need parents who will stand up and DEMAND that their children not be lied to anymore. (The way to implement this is to first DEMAND that both sides of the issue be taught.)

If we can identify just one single community in this country that has parents with children in a school system who are sick and tired of having their children brainwashed and that also has a teacher willing to stand tall and start teaching the truth, then we can get our foot in the door.

It would be like our version of a Rosa Parks / back of the bus issue.
Last edited by Greg Gerdes on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:23 pm)

Greg Gerdes:

"I believe that we need to recognize those teachers with the intelligence, courage, integrity and character who teach the truth about the hoax in their classrooms."

Bradley Smith:

"This is a fine idea. The catch is that I do not know of one professor who allows an open discussion of the Holocaust, referencing revisionist documents, on any campus in America."

Isn't that a sad indication of the lack of character that one finds in our government indoctrination centers? (And our country as a whole?)

But I have hope!

I believe, if we look, we can find one.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:10 am)

Greg Gerdes wrote:I believe that we need to recognize those teachers with the intelligence, courage, integrity and character who teach the truth about the hoax in their classrooms. (This is for the U.S. obviously.)

Not only should they be recognized for their outstanding personal qualities, but I think it would be a great opportunity for the winners of this award to share their personal experiences with other teachers who want to tell the truth in their classrooms but are hesitant and unsure of how / where to start.

There could be a nomination process, a cash reward and a plaque recognizing their efforts. I think it could be done very easily and I also believe that a reward from a reputable organization like CODOH would carry a lot of weight and prestige.

I think this could be done at the end of this school year. It could also be expanded to include teacher of the year for elementary, secondary and post secondary. Maybe an administrator of the year also.

Your thoughts?

You are talking for the prosecuted, persecuted, threatened, beaten, defamed, hated and fired teacher of the year award ? :oops:
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:49 pm)

KostasL:

"You are talking for the prosecuted, persecuted, threatened, beaten, defamed, hated and fired teacher of the year award."

Utter nonsense.

What country are you from KostasL?

"Prosecuted?" BS - There is no prosecution for telling the truth in U.S. schools. If you're from another country KostasL, you're ignorant. If you're from the U.S., you're a liar.

"Persecuted, threatened, defamed, hated?" Possibly, but that is why we need to show those who are willing to speak the truth that there are plenty of people like them and who support them. (And if we can't find them, we need to create them.) But any such threats can be easily used to our favor. All threats of violence would be counterproductive for the holocaustians if they were handled correctly.

Understand something KostasL, I'm talking about a beginning - something as simple as showing Cole's Auschwitz video or something like that. (Your negativity disgusts me.)

"Beaten?" More nonsense. Any acts of physical violence would be even more to our advantage than simple threats. I know that your average U.S. school teacher is basically a coward (that is what the university systems are designed to produce), but I also know that there are plenty out there who do not fear any physical harm what-so-ever. One of the great things going for us with this is the fact that in U.S. secondary schools, it is a very common thing for male athletic coaches to also be history teachers.

"Fired?" BRING IT ON!!!

Nothing would be more beneficial to our cause. That would be just what is needed to get this into the courts. And every year there are thousands of school teachers who quit in disgust over how the system operates. So finding someone who isn't afraid of speaking out in fear of getting fired shouldn't be too hard to do.

But again, fired for what? Teaching the truth to students? Giving equal time to both sides of an issue? Presenting irrefutable facts and figures about the hoax? Telling the truth about the Auschwitz death toll? Telling the truth about the absurdity of diesel gassings? Telling the truth about the fact that there is not one single jew buried at Sobibor or Treblinka? Challenging students to accept THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE?

I'm talking about some very very simple things KostasL. The first award could be given for something as simple as showing the 1/3rd of the holocaust video.

Let me give you an example.

There probably isn't a lazier group of workers as a whole in the U.S. than school teachers. Or cowardly. But if the teacher has a documented case of an irate parent demanding that they teach the truth, or at least both sides of this issue to their children, then the teacher has a ready made out. And if there were a simple video, designed specifically for this reason (edited for - say 40 minutes in length and accompanied with a ready made lesson plan and discussion questions and homework assignments), the teacher wouldn't even have any extra work to do.

Understand this: Your average U.S. school teacher lives for the days that they don't have to do anything more than put a video in a VCR and sit back and drink coffee during the class period.

Look, I know there aren't a lot of parents and teachers out there that fit what we are looking for, but there has to be some, there has to be at least one.

And we can't find those people if we don't start looking.

Enough of the negativity already GDit!!! - We don't need more internet discussions - WE NEED ACTION!!!

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:01 am)

Greg Gerdes wrote:KostasL:

"You are talking for the prosecuted, persecuted, threatened, beaten, defamed, hated and fired teacher of the year award."

Utter nonsense.

What country are you from KostasL?

"Prosecuted?" BS - There is no prosecution for telling the truth in U.S. schools. If you're from another country KostasL, you're ignorant. If you're from the U.S., you're a liar.

"Persecuted, threatened, defamed, hated?" Possibly, but that is why we need to show those who are willing to speak the truth that there are plenty of people like them and who support them. (And if we can't find them, we need to create them.) But any such threats can be easily used to our favor. All threats of violence would be counterproductive for the holocaustians if they were handled correctly.

Understand something KostasL, I'm talking about a beginning - something as simple as showing Cole's Auschwitz video or something like that. (Your negativity disgusts me.)

"Beaten?" More nonsense. Any acts of physical violence would be even more to our advantage than simple threats. I know that your average U.S. school teacher is basically a coward (that is what the university systems are designed to produce), but I also know that there are plenty out there who do not fear any physical harm what-so-ever. One of the great things going for us with this is the fact that in U.S. secondary schools, it is a very common thing for male athletic coaches to also be history teachers.

"Fired?" BRING IT ON!!!

Nothing would be more beneficial to our cause. That would be just what is needed to get this into the courts. And every year there are thousands of school teachers who quit in disgust over how the system operates. So finding someone who isn't afraid of speaking out in fear of getting fired shouldn't be too hard to do.

But again, fired for what? Teaching the truth to students? Giving equal time to both sides of an issue? Presenting irrefutable facts and figures about the hoax? Telling the truth about the Auschwitz death toll? Telling the truth about the absurdity of diesel gassings? Telling the truth about the fact that there is not one single jew buried at Sobibor or Treblinka? Challenging students to accept THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE?

I'm talking about some very very simple things KostasL. The first award could be given for something as simple as showing the 1/3rd of the holocaust video.

Let me give you an example.

There probably isn't a lazier group of workers as a whole in the U.S. than school teachers. Or cowardly. But if the teacher has a documented case of an irate parent demanding that they teach the truth, or at least both sides of this issue to their children, then the teacher has a ready made out. And if there were a simple video, designed specifically for this reason (edited for - say 40 minutes in length and accompanied with a ready made lesson plan and discussion questions and homework assignments), the teacher wouldn't even have any extra work to do.

Understand this: Your average U.S. school teacher lives for the days that they don't have to do anything more than put a video in a VCR and sit back and drink coffee during the class period.

Look, I know there aren't a lot of parents and teachers out there that fit what we are looking for, but there has to be some, there has to be at least one.

And we can't find those people if we don't start looking.

Enough of the negativity already GDit!!! - We don't need more internet discussions - WE NEED ACTION!!!

I hope you did not misunderstand my post. :roll:

Your post seems too passionate if not agressive.

But i understand. 8)
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:52 am)

KostasL:

I hope you did not misunderstand my post.

Your post seems too passionate if not aggressive.

But i understand.

I don't believe you can be too passionate on this issue KostasL. (As long as you keep your emotions in check.)

Am I at times too aggressive?

Yes - guilty as charged.

But I think it has more to do with frustration than anything else. Here I am talking about something that is very very simple that has nothing but an upside and no downside, and the response is negative. And it's not just this post / idea. It seems to be the standard response to just about everything. The first thing that seems to pop into "revisionists" minds are reasons for not doing something. It's that knee-jerk negative reaction that has me baffled and frustrated.

It's exactly the same negative reaction Vincent got a while ago. (And I got when starting nafcash.)

Sorry for taking my frustrations out on you KostasL, but if we're going to win this fight, the first thing we need is an attitude change - we need to get more aggressive - even with each other. (I'm a former coach - that philosophy is in my blood.) Seriously, If this were a coaching situation and I was in charge, I'd kick 90% of the "revisionists" off the team, not for lack of ability, but for their negative "can't do" attitude.

And there just isn't any excuse for even intimating that telling the truth about the hoax anywhere in the U.S. is somehow illegal. It just plain pisses me off when I see that. Of course there will be problems for anyone who tells truths that are contrary to the official government line, that's true for any issue - 911, the "war" on terrorism, the "bailout," etc.

Maybe my idea isn't a good idea. And I have no problem with someone saying such. That discussion should be centered on the upside / downside aspects of the idea, not a defeatist - "oh there might be negative consequences for somebody who does this." That goes without saying - even in the U.S. (This isn't directed at you KostasL, but sometimes I feel like I'm surrounded by milquetoasts in this movement, and that is something I'm not used to.) The crux of my idea is to look for, find, recognize and support those teachers who are standing tall and speaking the truth about the ugly myth. It's just that simple.

And one last thing on being aggressive. Your average "revisionist" simply isn't aggressive enough. We have to turn the heat up. Not 100% of the time mind you, but there are so many instances where it would be to our advantage to be more aggressive - go on the offensive. I think the years and years of being on the defensive has made us not only weak - but predictable.

We need an attitude change. We need to stop being so defensive.

We need to expand the battleground, we have to fight this fight not just on the internet, but in our schools. (And ultimately in the courts.)

We need to be more creative and we need to start thinking more OFFENSIVELY.
Last edited by Greg Gerdes on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:05 pm)

Originally posted by Gerdes:

"The crux of my idea is to look for, find, recognize and support those teachers who are standing tall and speaking the truth about the ugly myth. It's just that simple."

The other part of this is to make it real easy for a teacher to teach the truth by doing all the work for them. A prepackaged day / week of instruction, with lesson plans, introductions / talking points, the lesson itself (preferably optimal length videos*), discussion questions and homework ideas. (Also, think about the issue of substitute teachers and/or situations where a teacher is looking for easy ways to sleepwalk through their teaching duties - which is almost every day.)

And remember, the truth about the hoax isn't something that is going to appear in the "history" textbooks that are being used in our schools any time soon. We have to provide it. We have to be ahead of the curve on this, because as we all know, if we don't provide the "other side of the story," you know who will.

The whole teacher of the year idea is simply a possible added bonus for a teacher who is wiling to step up and do what's right - i.e. - teach the truth, then hopefully be recognized / rewarded for it. And I'm not talking about someone standing in front of his class telling his students that we need to wipe Israel off the map or any such thing (That can come later - ha!) And for those teachers who do not want to teach the truth willingly, the same product is available to those who are being pressured to "teach both sides of the issue." We put pressure to bear on them then guide them to a product that they can use to easily release that pressure.

* As per the "optimal length videos, and this is just me thinking out loud, re-edited versions of Cole's Auschwitz video, 1/ 3rd of the holocaust (which could be made into 2 separate vids), and the new vid on Buchenwald. Maybe some new videos made with the idea in mind of being used for this purpose - i.e. - for use in classrooms with all related materials.

The amount of information on the web that is prepackaged / ready for downloading for teachers to use in teaching the big-lie is staggering. We're so far behind on this it's embarrassing. I hope my bringing this issue up will stimulate discussion and hopefully generate more interest.

Mannstein
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mannstein » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:54 pm)

Speaking of awards, how about the "Roland Freisler of the Year Award for Judicial Persecution of Revisionists". Two individuals who would qualify are Staatsanwalt Grossman and Judge Meinerzhagen.

A meat hook mounted on a granite base with an appropriate inscription might make a nice memento.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 11 months ago (Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:39 pm)

The following has been posted on another thread, but I think this is the place for this information to be discussed. This is a revision that I have been working on and something that every teacher should have the courage to tell their students as well as a retort that they can use to challenge anyone who attacks them as being "deniers." It can (and should be) used by any student / teacher / parent as talking points. (I have just printed it out and it fit nicely on three full pages.)

* Know and understand these unassailable and irrefutable facts about the holocaust that even the jews themselves have been forced to admit are - 100% true.

To get a better understanding of what the basic controversies are surrounding the latest alleged jewish holocaust, we’ll start by looking at just two of the alleged holocausts within the holocaust – the two most important foundational holocausts within the holocaust that judicially “proved” that there was a jewish holocaust during WWII – Auschwitz and Majdanek (These two camps were the cornerstone of the bait and switch shell game that the jews have been playing for over 65 years.)

Even the jews have been forced to admit that the alleged Auschwitz holocaust was exaggerated by no less than 364% and that the alleged Majdanek holocaust was exaggerated by no less than 1,923% and that the combined 4.322 million reduction of the Auschwitz / Majdanek death tolls means that, at the very least - 78.6% of these two alleged holocausts within the holocaust – DIDN’T HAPPEN. (Remember, these are the maximum figures that the jews themselves accept!) Now, here is the same information presented in another fashion:

Auschwitz:

Death toll “proven” at Nuremberg – 4 million.

Highest death toll now admitted to by camp museum officials – 1.1 million.

This is a “revision” / reduction of 2.9 million, or - 72.5%

Death toll claimed by exterminationist Fritjof Meyer – 510 thousand.

This is a “revision” / reduction of 3.490 million, or - 87.5%

Lowest death toll claimed by the “deniers” – 73 thousand.

This is a “revision” / reduction of 3.927 million, or – 98.175%

* This means that the highest of the high counting exterminationists and the lowest figure postulated by the “deniers” is separated by no more than 25.675%. So why then isn’t exterminationist Fritjof Meyer considered a “denier” even though his figures are closer to the lowest of the "deniers" than they are to the camp museum officials?

Regardless of whose figures you believe are correct, the fact remains: The true believing exterminationists and forensic historians agree that, at the very least - 72.5% of the alleged Auschwitz holocaust - DIDN’T HAPPEN. Or, to look at the larger picture – by just looking at the alleged Auschwitz holocaust alone, we can conclusively state that – at the very least - 1/2 of the latest alleged jewish holocaust – DIDN’T HAPPEN.

Majdanek:

Death toll “proven” at Nuremberg – 1.5 million.

Highest death toll now admitted to by camp museum officials – 78 thousand.

This is a “revision” / reduction of 1.422 million, or - 94.80%

Death toll claimed by exterminationist Michael Shermer – 60 thousand.

This is a “revision” / reduction of 1.440 million, or - 96.00%

Lowest death toll claimed by the “deniers” – 42 thousand.

This is a “revision” / reduction of 1.458 million, or – 97.20%

* This means that the highest of the high counting exterminationists and the lowest figure postulated by the “deniers” is separated by no more than 2.4%. So why then does Michael Shermer, who himself denies 96% of the alleged Majdanek holocaust, call those whose estimates differ from his by no less than 1.2% - holocaust “deniers?” And why isn’t Shermer considered a “denier” in the eyes of the Majdanek museum officials when his figures are exactly the same % lower than theirs as the alleged “deniers’’ figures are lower than his? (He sits right smack in the middle of the camp museum officials and the “deniers.”)

Regardless of whose figures you believe are correct, the fact remains: The true believing exterminationists and forensic historians agree that roughly 95% of the alleged Majdanek holocaust – DIDN’T HAPPEN. Or, to look at the larger picture – by just looking at the alleged Majdanek holocaust alone, we can conclusively state that – at the very least - 1/4 of the latest alleged jewish holocaust – DIDN’T HAPPEN.

Now let's look at the combined figures of Majdanek and Auschwitz:

Death toll “proven” at Nuremberg – 5.5 million.

Highest death toll now admitted to by camp museum officials – 1.178 million.

This is a “revision” / reduction of 4.322 million, or - 78.6%

Death toll now admitted to by Shermer and Meyer - 570 thousand.

This is a “revision” / reduction of 4.930 million, or - 91.04%

Lowest death toll claimed by the “deniers” – 115 thousand.

This is a “revision” / reduction of 5.385 million, or – 97.9%

* This means that for the combined "revised" figures, the lowest figures postulated by the "deniers" is separated by no more than 19.3% from the camp museum officials themselves. And it also means that the exterminationists Shermer and Meyer’s figures differ from the lowest of the "deniers" by no more than 6.86%!

Again, you can now see that - the true believing holocaustians themselves deny no less than 78.6% of these foundational holocausts within the holocaust. And you can see the pattern that the exterminationists are constantly being forced to admit that only a fraction of the original death toll “proven” at Nuremberg actually occurred. (The figures continue to drop like a stone.) And, the combined figures of Shermer and Meyer for Majdanek and Auschwitz respectively, are closer to the lowest of the "deniers" than they are to the camp museum officials.

Here again are the combined numbers for Majdanek and Auschwitz:

Camp museum officials deny no less than 78.6% of these two holocausts within the holocaust. (The highest of the high counters.) Exterminationists Shermer (Majdanek) and Meyer (Auschwitz) deny no less than 91.04% of these two holocausts within the holocaust. (The lowest of the high counters.) The lowest figures espoused by the "deniers" is - 97.9%. (The lowest of the low counters.)

Now that you’ve seen with your own eyes these unassailable and irrefutable facts about the holocaust that even the jews themselves have been forced to admit - are 100% true, ask yourself this one simple question:

If so much of the Auschwitz and Majdanek holocausts have been proven to be gross exaggerations and malicious fabrications, then what do you think you will discover if you investigate the even more absurd claims that the jews claim have been “proven” about Sobibor and Treblinka? (And you might want to ask yourself this also: Why are the jews so terrified that people might want to investigate these two “pure extermination centers” that they insist on laws that imprison forensic historians for daring to ask questions about or attempt to actually investigate these two camps?)

So if you think the two holocausts within the holocaust of Auschwitz and Majdanek are fraudulent (And what honest intelligent person wouldn’t?), then why don’t you investigate for yourself the physically impossible tall tales of Sobibor and Treblinka?

In fact, it’s very easy to do – just check out the website of – The National Association of Forensic Historians - here:

http://www.nafcash.com/

Then ask yourself this one last question:

Why does the $100,000.00 – Final Solution Forensic Challenge - reward go unclaimed?

Hint: It’s for the same reason that the jews refuse to release the information that they claim has “proven” these two fraudulent holocausts within the holocaust and refuse to allow an independent forensic investigation of the alleged crime scenes – i.e. – They haven’t and can’t prove so much as 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder, and the claims that they have are even more fraudulent than the original claims about Majdanek! Or, to look at the larger picture – by just looking at the alleged Sobibor and Treblinka holocausts alone, we can conclusively state that – at the very least - 1/5 of the latest alleged jewish holocaust – DIDN’T HAPPEN.

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 11 months ago (Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:06 pm)

Whatever happened to Norm Finklestein anyway? Does anyone know or care? Is he working somewhere? How about James Keegstra? Irving? Graf? We all know what happened to Ernst Zundel do we not?

I am truly amazed that anyone would expect a teacher to give up his career, friends, reputation ...At least a draft dodger would have the possibity of fleeing to Canada, but there is no such escape route for a "denier" to that fair land..It is far more controlled than the USA...

No, if the world wants to think there were no WMD, that we are the good guys in that good war, that Hitler was out to conquer the world, that we had a war to end all wars, that the civil war was to free slaves, that Palestine was a land without people for a people without land...then I will do my bit tell them the truth ...but I will try not to ruin my life...and that of my kids ...and grandkids...over it.

I will leave that kind of sacrifice for the Jesus Christs of the world...and I don't expect my fellow teacher to do more.
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 11 months ago (Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:14 pm)

NONE ARE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO REFUSE TO SEE

NONE ARE AS HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED

AS THOSE WHO FALSELY BELIEVE THEY ARE FREE

NONE ARE SO DEAF AS THOSE WHO REFUSE TO HEAR

THE TRUTH THAT REFUTES THEIR DOGMA

AND THE LIES THAT THEY HOLD SO DEAR

NONE ARE SO CRAVEN AS THOSE WHO HIDE FROM THE TRUTH

AND NOTHING IS WORSE THAN A COWARD

WHO TEACHES PROPAGANDA AND LIES TO OUR YOUTH

Unfortunately your average U.S. school "teacher" is about as cowardly as they come. It's too bad, because the facts are so easy to understand.

You can teach the facts without jeopardizing your career, and any "friend" who would abandon you for telling the truth is a blessing in disguise.

Barrington James:

"...but I will try not to ruin my life...and that of my kids ...and grandkids...over it. I will leave that kind of sacrifice for the Jesus Christs of the world...and I don't expect my fellow teacher to do more."

That's why we're in the predicament that we are in BJ. But you just go ahead and continue to reap the benefits of the sacrifices of others. People like Graf and Zundel actually look themselves in the mirror. (I bet that you shave with an electric razor BJ)

Sad. How very very sad.

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 11 months ago (Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:52 am)

I agree with both of you, one can't go preaching the holocaust truth in a school because he/she will lose their job, be persecuted and hit some very hard times.

But on the same note, one must preach it if they know it and are in a teaching position because if no one does, nothing will ever change.

It's an odd thing to ponder.

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 11 months ago (Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:07 pm)

Dear Greg- Unfortunately your average U.S. school "teacher" is about as cowardly as they come. It's too bad, because the facts are so easy to understand.

And how is the average brain-washed, God fearing teacher who has been bombarded with nonsense from university, the media, Hollywood, the press, the pulpit, his parents, teachers and friends since his earliest days supposed to learn this truth? Let’s be honest. Most of us believed the myths for a long, long time ourselves and we, in general, did not grow up with nearly so many of these lies as have the kids of today. So to expect a young teacher to suddenly realize the truth and start preaching it is asking a bit too much.

Moreover, suppose one does believe, how does one explain to one’s family that you have just lost your teaching job with no hope of ever getting one again, and probably with no hope of ever finding any other kind of job again because you have decided to “ save the world”? More over how does one explain to one’s adult children. if you have some, that they may also lose their jobs because of you? It is not surprising that Jesus Christ was a bachelor.

You can teach the facts without jeopardizing your career, and any "friend" who would abandon you for telling the truth is a blessing in disguise.

I think you fail to understand the just how good a job the Zionists and the Allied propagandists have done and continue to do. For example, a typical Hollywood movie on the Holocaust costs 100 of millions of dollars, is automatically given Academy awards, is viewed by 100 of millions of people, and is given rave reviews all over the world. Where as great a "denier", such as Graf, Zundel, Irving, and even Ahmandenjad is mocked, arrested, financially ruined and/or jailed. And the average number of hits on this site is about a 1,000: a far cry from a Spielberg movie.
I hope I don’t sound too negative but the Magna Carter was not written nor signed in a day and few people have the martyr-ship of the early Christians. Be fair.

Last question. Do you practice what you preach? I have not read about any Greg Gerdes in the papers. If your real name is Ernst Zundel or Grag then I apologize. If not the I await for your action.
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”