General George Patton / Ohrdruf

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

General George Patton / Ohrdruf

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 5 months ago (Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:37 pm)

I've heard that Patton called Ohrdruf a "Murder camp" - did he say this?

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Ohrdruf/Ohrdruf01.html
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 decade 5 months ago (Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:59 pm)

Rather obviously the link given by Mr. Lamprecht rebuts the silly "murder camp" statement.
Note that General Patton referred to Ohrdruf as a "murder camp" in his letter. It is clear from Patton's letters and his memoir that he did not have a clear understanding of the purpose of the concentration camps and labor camps because he believed everything that the prisoners told him. Captain Alois Liethen also believed the stories told by the survivors, for example, the allegation that prisoners at Ohrdruf were whipped for the slightest infraction of the rules, although in 1942, long before the Ohrdruf camp was in existence, Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler had forbidden the SS men to strike the prisoners.

A typhus epidemic had started in Germany in December 1944 and had quickly spread to all the camps as prisoners were transferred from one camp to another. Half of all the prisoners who died in the German camps died between December 1944 and the end of June 1945. Yet the survivors of Ohrdruf claimed that all the bodies found at the camp were those of prisoners who had been deliberately killed or starved to death.

Ohrdruf was a small sub-camp of Buchenwald and it did not have a crematorium with ovens to dispose of the bodies.
Breker

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 months ago (Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:40 am)

Patton was in on a Psyche Warfare (or OSS) operation. Consider that just hours before Patton's visit to Ohrdruf, Patton and Eisenhower went deep underground into the mine at Merkers where they saw most of Germany's gold reserves, but next to the gold reserves, in the same cave, was a suitcase full of spectacles, that is, eye glasses. I.e evidence of mass extermination. Gee. I wonder how that got there?

After this they went to Ohrdruf.

Ohrdruf is sandwiched in between Merkers, and then a week later finding shrunken heads and lampshades at Buchenwald. Ohrdruf is part of the same thing.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 5 months ago (Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:28 am)

Lamprecht wrote:I've heard that Patton called Ohrdruf a "Murder camp" - did he say this?

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Ohrdruf/Ohrdruf01.html

Those days, millions of people were talking of thousands of murder camps, scenes of mass killings, war crimes. Rumours just run wild.
All were pointing to one direction : the Germans and Hitler.
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

NeilfromBris

Postby NeilfromBris » 1 decade 5 months ago (Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:27 pm)

I have just been reading several accounts of the visit to Ohrdruf camp by Eisenhower,Patton and Bradley, etc.This is 1 of the sites I have looked at.
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Ohrdruf/index.html

Its seems to be a very well documented event with lots of pics etc.First thing I noticed is that in all the pictures of living people I dont see 1 single person who appears to be the slightest bit "starved".They actually look in pretty good shape to me.The text even says that the vast majority of the dead were victims of Typhus.

Quote"A typhus epidemic had started in Germany in December 1944 and had quickly spread to all the camps as prisoners were transferred from one camp to another. Half of all the prisoners who died in the German camps died between December 1944 and the end of June 1945. Yet the survivors of Ohrdruf claimed that all the bodies found at the camp were those of prisoners who had been deliberately killed or starved to death." Unquote

I also learned that at the Ohrdruf camp there existed an "outdoor crematory" of the same design that is said to of been used at Treblinka. I.E. Elevated Railroad tracks. There is even a picture of the thing.The most curious thing is the statements by prisoners made in connection with this.

Quote "3 weeks ago the commandant of the camp was ordered to destroy all of the evidence of the mass killings in this place and he sent several hundred of these inmates out on the detail to exhume these bodies and have them burned. However, there wasn't time enough to burn all of the 3200 and only 1606 were actually burned and the balance were still buried under a light film of dirt."unquote

It would seem that it had taken them 3 weeks to destroy approx 1600 bodies and there was no "total destruction so that not a single trace remained" as we hear from the "death camps". There is a picture showing what remains when bodies are burned in this way.

Maybe they should have taken a training trip to Treblinka. We all "know" that Treblinka could destroy 20 thousand bodies a day using the same method. I also noticed that with only 3 weeks of operation, the rails are buckled and twisted I would imagine by the heat. How can that be? The "grate" as described at Treblinka operated 24hrs a day for months.Maybe they had better quality steel in the East ?? :roll:

Once again I see the truth hidden in the lies.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 months ago (Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:22 pm)

I think that whole thing that there were 3,000 buried bodies and they were exhuming them is totally false. That's why, besides that big day of Eisenhower's visit, the information is scant. I don't think anyone can produce a single written account of an Ohrdruf inmate.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 months ago (Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:43 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme said:
Patton was in on a Psyche Warfare (or OSS) operation. Consider that just hours before Patton's visit to Ohrdruf, Patton and Eisenhower went deep underground into the mine at Merkers where they saw most of Germany's gold reserves, but next to the gold reserves, in the same cave, was a suitcase full of spectacles, that is, eye glasses. I.e evidence of mass extermination. Gee. I wonder how that got there?

After this they went to Ohrdruf.

Ohrdruf is sandwiched in between Merkers, and then a week later finding shrunken heads and lampshades at Buchenwald. Ohrdruf is part of the same thing.

There's some excellent information here that exposes the tactics of the OSS's Psyche Warfare. Bogus shrunken heads and lot's more embarrassing high school theater props, a must see:
BUCHENWALD
A Dumb Dumb Portrayal Of Evil

http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/Buchenwald

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

NeilfromBris

Postby NeilfromBris » 1 decade 5 months ago (Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:56 pm)

The 3000 may or may not be factual.I dont think it matters either way.The most important thing,in my opinion, is that the "testimony" given by those quoted in the article contradicts other accounts given by "eyewitnesses" to events here and elsewhere and that it is in their own words.If you cant destroy 3000 corpses,using a particular method,at 1 place then you cant do it,using the same method,at another place.

fountainhead

Re: General George Patton / Ohrdruf

Postby fountainhead » 7 years 3 months ago (Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:51 pm)

NeilfromBris wrote:I also learned that at the Ohrdruf camp there existed an "outdoor crematory" of the same design that is said to of been used at Treblinka. I.E. Elevated Railroad tracks. There is even a picture of the thing.The most curious thing is the statements by prisoners made in connection with this.

I just saw the railroad track cremation pyre in the video of Ohrdruf and it's quite interesting that what revisionists describe as an absurd cremation method for Treblinka that the Germans never would have used, is right there on film at Ohrdruf. Unless, of course, we argue that it was a hastily set up psyche warfare hoax to be put on the propaganda film. Or perhaps the railroad track pyre was real and stories from Ohrdruf spread eastward and inadvertently became part of the Treblinka story.

The reason I think this is important is a lot of revisionist arguments rely on the absurdity of the logistics of the holocaust storyline (i.e. The Germans wouldn't have been stupid enough to use such ramshackle technology like an "old Soviet tank" for gassing, open air burning pits, etc.). But if what was filmed at Ohrdruf is real, maybe the SS weren't so big on technology after all? What do you guys think?
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 7 years 3 months ago (Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:39 pm)

to fountainhead:

AFAIK, the storyline says that railroad timbers, not tracks, were placed in a cross stacked arrangement. The absurd claim is that Jews who had supposedly been murdered at various sites were then exhumed and cremated atop such laughable contraptions. That tale has been debunked so many times that I suggest fountainhead (I like the name) investigate the threads at this forum and learn. There are seemingly endless ways that the entire narrative falls apart. If fountainhead chooses, he / she can start a thread with his / her position on this and we'll discuss the matter. But personally, I do expect some references, citations in any such thread.

Thanks, Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

fountainhead

Postby fountainhead » 7 years 3 months ago (Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:05 am)

Thanks for the reply, Hannover. I actually have no real position on this as yet. I'm admittedly a novice revisionist, here to learn. A lot of the time, I do it by playing devil's advocate and throwing out a possible exterminationist argument, to see if the revisionist argument still holds up. So, for example, in this case, I don't actually think it's plausible that the Germans would have used such silly cremation methods, but I'm just wondering if there has been any specific explanation of the railroad track cremation pyre in the video. It's from denierbud's Buchenwald video, starting at about 0:50. If it's genuine, then it opens up the possibility that the Germans did use such primitive methods.
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 7 years 3 months ago (Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:16 am)

As said above, there was no crematory at Ohrduf, and as such that is why such a primitive type of cremation was used. The testimony of the eyewitness, if it is true, may be more helpful to revisionism than not.
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 3 months ago (Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:44 am)

There are pictures of rail pyres at Dresden, too. It seems to have been a low-tech emergency arrangement. It is true that Denierbud talks of these being used at Treblinka (according to orthodoxy), but I don't know what his source is. Nevertheless, it seems likely that they really were used there for the smaller, but considerable number of deaths that must have occurred in processing 500K to 1M people--many sick or old--in transit: the smaller the number, the more likely that the Germans would use such an inefficient and improvised method.

From another novice, but who's been learning fast over the last few years. I second Hannover's recommendation of Denierbud's Buchenwald. That was what tipped the scales for me. It explains exactly how the US Army Psychological warfare team got the story going.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”