He $urvived four (!) Nazi death camps

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

He $urvived four (!) Nazi death camps

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:03 pm)

DIES AT RIPE OLD AGE OF 98 He $urvived four (!) Nazi death camps

SIEGFRIED HALBREICH: Holocau$t® $urvivor
Branded No. 68233, he survived four Nazi extermination camps

By ELAINE WOO
Los Angeles Times Saturday, 1 November 2008
http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/ ... 8249.story

LOS ANGELES — Siegfried Halbreich, [alleged] survivor of four
Nazi concentration camps who devoted the second half of
his long life to public education about the horrors that Jews
experienced during World War II
, has died of heart failure at
his Beverly Hills home, aged 98.

Halbreich was among the first Jews to be sent to the camps
in 1939. Five-and-a-half years later, he was one of the few
to emerge alive. “Very few people were imprisoned as long and
in as many prisons as he was,” said John Roth, a Holocaust®
scholar and emeritus professor at Claremont McKenna College.

Halbreich said he did not enjoy talking about “the horrible past”
but felt obliged to inform and warn people of the Nazi campaign
of extermination so that it would never happened again

Born in Dziedzice in what is now southern Poland, he had a
degree from the University of Krakow and worked as pharmacist
until the war began. In 1939, after Germany occupied Poland,
he tried to escape to what was then Yugoslavia, but was
caught and deported to the Sachsenhausen camp in Berlin.

Assigned to ‘death camp’ hospital

In 1941, he was transferred to the Gross-Rosen camp, and a
year later, he was sent to Auschwitz where, because of his
pharmacy training, he was assigned to work in the camp
hospital.

Secretly he led resistance efforts; he sheltered younger
prisoners, gave them food and medicine and helped many
escape the brutality of their captors. Halbreich had been
at Nordhausen-Dora, a (conscripted) labor camp in central
Germany, for a year when it was liberated by Allied forces
in April 1945.

After the war, Halbreich, who spoke several languages,
worked with the US Government’s war crimes branch as an
interpreter and investigator. He gave evidence at the trials
of (so-called) Nazi war criminals, including Adolf Eichmann,
the senior Nazi who was abducted by Israeli agents from
Argentina and hanged in Israel for his role in the Holocaust®.

In 1946, he emigrated to the US and spent the next 13 years
in Cleveland, where he met his wife, Ruth, and started a
family. In 1959 he resettled in California and ran a custom picture-framing business in Santa Monica.

Couldn’t stop telling his tale

In 1960, after a visit to Israel, his rabbi asked him to give a
talk about the Holocau$t®. Halbreich agreed to tell his story —
and then kept telling it again and again for the next 45 years.

He spoke of losing his parents and both his brothers; of seeing
Jews treated worse than cattle on trains bound for the
[legendary] gas chambers; of a Nazi commander who sent
Jews to hard labor or death with a flick of a thumb; of fellow
prisoners shot dead for no reason other than they turned their
heads at the wrong momen
t.

He recalled how one day after liberation, while serving as an
interpreter for General Dwight Eisenhower, the Allied supreme
commander noticed the “68233″ that the Nazis had engraved
in his skin and asked, “Did it hurt you very much … ?” :roll:

Halbreich was stunned and didn’t know what to say. He
thought, “My gosh, what kind of people are the Americans?
They see what’s going on here, full of bodies, dead people …
and he asked if this was hurting?

“But later on, I understood, he had no idea.”

In addition to his wife, he is survived by a son and a daughter,
and two grandchildren.*

http://www.theage.com.au/world/branded- ... -5fj7.html

*Presumably, they will now also become “$urvivor$.”
"The dead came back from Jerusalem, where they did not find what they were seeking."

"The Seven Sermons to the Dead"

C.G. Jung

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:47 pm)

has died of heart failure at his Beverly Hills home, aged 98.

The terrible ill treatment he endured at the hands of the Nazis. Would no doubt, have contributed to his untimely death, at such a young age.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:58 pm)

Good heavens, a Jew who claims to have been incarcerated in four German concentration camps while there was an alleged ongoing German policy to "kill every Jew they could get their hands on", instead lives to a ripe old age of 98 in luxurious Beverly Hills, California. And to make matters worse, there is an endless stream of "survivors" who make such claims. One cannot accept "The Holocaust" as fact while believing such stories.
Breker

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby holographic » 1 decade 11 months ago (Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:26 pm)

Thank you SO much for posting this article!! C'mon....: ) somebody give me a swift kick in the butt!! AM I dreaming!!?!?! 4 death camps!?!? no, stop... :o I AM awake!!

If I were to approach the survivors claims of living through 4 truly stellar examples of German inefficiency at its peak from a "conspiracy theorists" point of view...well, I would then accuse the survivor of promoting "revisionism"!!! His claims open the door to further questioning and a thorough of revision of the entire story!! How many others lived through this inefficiency!?!?! Of course, in TRUTH...as "death camps", they TRULY were inefficient, as they were NOT factories of death. The media, in their smug iviriy towers, must know that the mass mind is so saturated in the Hollywood holocaust paradigm that there is no inherent danger in running a headline SO patetntly absurd as surviving FOUR DEATH CAMPS!!!!

The bigger they are the harder they WILL FALL!!

One thing that I have observed is thats ll the radio talk-show hosts, mainstream or short-wave, Christian or secular, Alex Jones, Brother Stair, GCN, Steve Quayle, David Icke and the shape-shifting reptilians, et al. ALL who claim to be smashing paradigms are actually participants in maintaining the standard post WWII paradigm and its subsequent fall out until they address the "holocaust" and acknowledge its primacy.

The "holocaust" IS a socio-geo-political-financial-media- and dare I say a RELIGIOUS paradigm whether you like it or not.

Again, thank you for posting the article!!

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 11 months ago (Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:03 pm)

Hey guys, old people are gentle, kind and honest. Old people don't lie. This man must have been telling the truth 100%. If you don't believe him, YOU WILL SPEND 5 YEARS IN JAIL! :shock:

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 11 months ago (Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:12 am)

gbrecht wrote:Hey guys, old people are gentle, kind and honest. Old people don't lie. This man must have been telling the truth 100%. If you don't believe him, YOU WILL SPEND 5 YEARS IN JAIL! :shock:

He spent 6 years in 4 "death camps" and this fact is his story.
Very brief, very true and very accurate. 8) Why would he bother to add anything else ? We understood well his story.

Halbreich was among the first Jews to be sent to the camps
in 1939. Five-and-a-half years later, he was one of the few
to emerge alive.

Yes, of course he was one of the few (they forgot the word millions) to emerge alive. One of the few millions survivors ? Can we say few millions speaking of 5 million survivors or correct is several millions ? :?:
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 11 months ago (Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:56 am)

The deportations started 1942.
Why was he sent to "the camps" in 1939?
"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 11 months ago (Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:54 pm)

ClaudiaRothenbach wrote:The deportations started 1942.

That's another easy one, he was more than likely just another common criminal. It's important to remember that real criminals were sent to labor camps. Of course, in the case of Jewish supremacists, they couldn't possibly be guilty of crimes. It's always the other guy's fault and 'antisemitism' is used as an excuse.
In 1939, after Germany occupied Poland, he tried to escape to what was then Yugoslavia, but was caught and deported to the Sachsenhausen camp in Berlin.
So what was he actually running from?

Assigned to ‘death camp’ hospital

In 1941, he was transferred to the Gross-Rosen camp, and a year later, he was sent to Auschwitz where, because of his pharmacy training, he was assigned to work in the camp hospital.

A 'death camp' hospital?
Right, the Germans provided a hospital for sick Jews yet the absurd storyline says that all Jews that were sick and unable to work were murdered. The stupid story debunks itself again.

antisemitic: any person, act, or thought that a Jew doesn't like

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 11 months ago (Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:50 pm)

Claudia Rothenbach asked:
/quote/
The deportations started 1942.
/end quote/

The answer is very simple. Halbreich was a Polish citizen and, as all healthy men of his age, was drafted into military service at the outbreak of the war. Many Polish soldiers, realizing that their own armed forces were not able to stop the Germans, tried to escape southward - to Romania, Hungary, Yugoslavia, first and foremost to avoid taken POW by the Germans. Many of them also wanted to join the Polish armed forces in exile that were building up in France, and after her defeat, in Great Britain, with the aim to continue fighting against the German enemy.

Those Poles in the arms-bearing age who were caught by the German border police in an attempt to cross the borders were sent as "political prisoners" to a concentration camp. Before Auschwitz was established (effective in June 1940), they came mostly to Sachsenhausen, but some of them to Dachau and Buchenwald, too.

Halbreich's imprisonment in 1939 had nothing to do with the deportations of Jews, which started BTW in the autumn of 1941 in Germany.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 11 months ago (Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:14 pm)

This is the same Siegfried Halbreich who claims to have seen Dr. Mengele playing piano in a small combo at a Los Angeles area restaurant in 1980. Halbreich was so certain that he called the police. Said Halbreich at that time, "I could not be wrong in recognizing Mengele."

Mengele, for which there is no proof for the aburd claims made about him, drowned in 1979.

Another typical 'holocaust' liar and nutcase.

- Hannover

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 11 months ago (Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:26 pm)

In 1939, after Germany occupied Poland

Didn't someone else occupy one half? Oh, I forgot -- it was a member of the 'allies', so best not mention that little episode.

Realizing that their own armed forces were not able to stop the Germans, tried to escape southward - to Romania, Hungary, Yugoslavia, first and foremost to avoid taken POW by the Germans.

Why didn't he head east and into the loving arms of the invading lefties? They could have taken him on a day trip to Katyn.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 11 months ago (Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:55 pm)

Turpitz wrote:
/quote/
Didn't someone else occupy one half? Oh, I forgot -- it was a member of the 'allies', so best not mention that little episode.
Why didn't he head east and into the loving arms of the invading lefties? They could have taken him on a day trip to Katyn.
/end quote/

Thank you, Turpitz, for remembering. At that time, however, the Soviet Union was an ally of the Third Reich - helping to divide Poland between themselves, and providing the Reich with indispensable foodstuff, oil, and other raw materials. But I would agree with you that "that little episode" seems to have been forgotten.

Why did Halbreich not head east? Please have a look at the map. He was from Bielitz (in Polish: Bielsko-Biala), situated in the south-west of the country (at that time), near the border to Slovakia. And please do not forget: the Poles loved (and love) their Russian neighbors still less than their German neighbors. I remember when I, ten years ago, moved to Poland, I did not speak Polish, but I am quite fluent in Russian. Everybody told me, Don't try to speak Russian to a Pole, you will spoil all your chances. Apart from a handful Commies, the vast majority of Poles consider the years from 1939 to 1989 as "fifty years of occupation." Like it or not, it is the truth.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 11 months ago (Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:41 pm)

Joachim Neander asserts that the Germans were making POWs of Polish troops and 'men of arm bearing age' after the Polish surrender, hence Halbreich was arrested for that reason. Is this the reason Halbreich claims he was arrested for?

- Hannover

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 11 months ago (Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:43 am)

Thank you, Turpitz, for remembering.

That's one way of looking at it, I'm more inclined to think it was the journaille convieniently forgetting once again though!

however, the Soviet Union was an ally of the Third Reich

If they were 'allies', why did no-one declare war on the Marxists for invading from the east, but declared on Germany only? This should tell you all you need to know about what was really going on behind the scenes.

Why did Halbreich not head east? Please have a look at the map. He was from Bielitz (in Polish: Bielsko-Biala), situated in the south-west of the country (at that time), near the border to Slovakia. And please do not forget: the Poles loved (and love) their Russian neighbors still less than their German neighbors. I remember when I, ten years ago, moved to Poland, I did not speak Polish, but I am quite fluent in Russian. Everybody told me, Don't try to speak Russian to a Pole, you will spoil all your chances. Apart from a handful Commies, the vast majority of Poles consider the years from 1939 to 1989 as "fifty years of occupation." Like it or not, it is the truth.

Who mentioned Russians? The same scum behind the revolution, Katyn etc. That had just starved millions of Russians to death. The Russians at this time were under the same amount of influence from Jews, as America is now.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 11 months ago (Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:55 am)

Neander,
You went to lengths to avoid answering my question, you merely repeated your assertion about Polish soldiers.

I said:
Joachim Neander asserts that the Germans were making POWs of Polish troops and 'men of arm bearing age' after the Polish surrender, hence Halbreich was arrested for that reason. Is this the reason Halbreich claims he was arrested for?
I repeat:
Is this the reason Halbreich claims he was arrested?

Please answer.

- Hannover

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”