Kristallnacht

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Kristallnacht

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:00 pm)

Hello..

I have a problem that I hope you can help me with.

I have just read two very different perspectives on Kristallnacht. One written by Martin Gilbert, who appears to be a court historian, who tells of the horror of thousands of synagogues being destroyed all throughout Germany on November 9/10, 1938 as part of a Nazi plan to destroy the Jews of Europe. The other was written by Ingrid Weckert , who was a young German in Germany at the time, who suggests that in fact the only people who gained from this terrible event were the Zionists.
Consequently using this lead and others, she builds a strong case that the Zionists may have been the criminals who destroyed the synagogues What do you know or think about this?

One of the several things that makes me believe that Ingrid and not believe Martin are:

(1) I believe the Zionists used this same trick in Egypt when they tried to sucker the Americans and got caught at it.

(2) The Zionists definitely used this trick in the 50's in Iraq of destroying Jewish property and terrorizing Jews in order to cause the Iraqi Jews, thinking it was the Arabs doing the dirty work, to flee Iraq for Israel.

(3) Martin has written a book in praise of Churchill.

(4) The most recent attacks of Israel on Palestine and Lebanon makes me wonder about the sanity and criminality of Zionism.

(5) The Zionsit have lied about so much for so long.

(6) It's the world oldest trick.

Thanks, BJ
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 10 months ago (Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:53 am)

You forgot those three sky-scrapers in New York that were ripped to shreds and pulverised to microns in 2001. The goy simply cannot cope with the thought of that one though, can they?

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 10 months ago (Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:29 pm)

I am sure Ingrid Weckert is quite right and that pseudo-revisionists like David Irving are completely wrong about Kristallnacht.

Irving has claimed that he copied pages from Goebbels' Diary in Moscow for the days November 11 and 12 of 1938, at least one of which supposedly contains admissions that Goebbels orchestrated the event. Ingrid Weckert had seen the text provided by Irving but thought the German was so poor that it must have been a forgery. She asked Irving to please provide a copy from the original glass plates that he had supposedly copied, but he never sent her a copy.

One point that I have always thought very important was that Hershel Grynspan who triggered the event by shooting and killing Von Rath in Paris had, supposedly, been upset and furious that his Polish-Jewish parents (Polish citizens) were kicked out of Germany and sent back to Poland. If Nazi Germany had been anything like the terrible place for Jews that has been repeatedly alleged, Hershel should have been ecstatic that his parents were finally out of such a horrible place--but he wasn't happy at all. He was, supposedly, so unhappy about their forced departure that, in his rage, he shot and killed a German diplomat in Paris. No doubt, many Germans thought the circumstances were bizarre and intolerable.

Small wonder that many Germans thought it was high time to remove Jews from Germany. No matter what the Germans did or how well or badly the Jews were treated, it was never enough to satisfy the Jews--so they should leave.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 10 months ago (Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:25 pm)

BJ:
/quote/
Consequently using this lead and others, she builds a strong case that the Zionists may have been the criminals who destroyed the synagogues What do you know or think about this?
/end quote/

Does she say, for example, from where the "Zionists" who allegedly destroyed the synagogues had gotten their SA uniforms and party badges? In the 3rd Reich only members of the NSDAP and its affiliated organizations were allowed to wear uniforms, and violations of this law, as well as unauthorized wearing a party badge, was severely punishable.

And does she say under whose command the fire brigade men acted, who did not extinguish the fire in the synagogues, but restricted themselves to protecting neighboring Aryan buildings from catching fire?

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 10 months ago (Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:34 pm)

Weckert does not alledge that the Jews wore uniforms--but they may have made phone calls to low ranking stand-ins for the party leaders who were ALL in Munich. Those low ranking stand-ins were easily deceived by the callers.

But, you must read her book to know what she is really saying and arguing.

Friedrich Paul Berg
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 10 months ago (Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:33 pm)

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:One point that I have always thought very important was that Hershel Grynspan who triggered the event by shooting and killing Von Rath in Paris had, supposedly, been upset and furious that his Polish-Jewish parents (Polish citizens) were kicked out of Germany and sent back to Poland.

His parents were probably deported if you look on the quote below. What I don’t understand is if Nazi Germany was such a terrible place to be in, what in h-ll did they do there? :wink:

http://special.codoh.com/archive/7.html wrote:I'm sorry, did I say I'm sorry yet ?

When it comes to saying 'Sorry' the Germans are turning it into an art form.

While visiting a concentration camp today I picked up a free copy of a list of 'Memorials in Hamburg for the years 1933-1945'.

Its 89 pages thick and lists literally dozens of 'We- are-sorry' memorials.

There are memorials to the usual groups, Jewish parents- children- groups- synagogues- schools- cemetaries etc...homosexuals, army deserters, gypsies, forced labourers and so on BUT One of the listed memorials is literally the Crowning Glory of 'SORRY' memorials, its the

'Memorial remembering the deportation of Polish Jews'

In the early 30s life in Poland was very tough for the Polish Jews so around 50,000 left Poland to settle (not legally) in Nazi Germany, in 1938, seeing an opportunity to rid themselves of these people, the Polish Govt decided to change their citizenship laws, and gave all Polish citizens living outside Poland until the 30th Oct 1938 to renew their citizenship or lose it.

The fiftythousand Polish Jews in Germany didn't care and didn't move but the Germans did care, so on the 28th Oct 1938 the Nazis rounded up some 17,000 Jews and put them on trains, and SENT THEM HOME, back to the Polish Border.

Eighthundred of these Jews were taken from Hamburg-Altona.

The Polish Border Guards were not at all delighted and refused to take the Jews in...so the Nazis just left them at the border, at some moment the Jews stormed the border post and the Polish border guards opened fire killing a large number of these people, the rest made it back into Poland.

Now in Hamburg-Altona they have erected a memorial stone to the 800 deported jews from Hamburg -Altona. Hey we are sorry we sent you home and away from the bad bad Nazis.

Paul

I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”