Bishop Williamson Apologizes for Holocaust Comments

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Franc

Postby Franc » 1 decade 9 months ago (Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:53 pm)

ASMarques wrote:
ASMarques wrote:Wow! She really heard me.

And she did it in Castilian [*] too!

:angel9: wrote:+++ APOYO A MONSEÑOR RICHARD WILLIAMSON +++

El 21 de enero fue publicada una entrevista que Mons. Richard Williamson concedió a una cadena sueca de televisión en la que afirmó en el fondo y en Inglés que «no hubo judíos muertos por los alemanes en cámaras de gas».

Como sería de esperar, algunas autoridades del judaísmo talmúdico rasgaron sus vestimentas y rompieron en amenazas.

Como sería de esperar, la gran mayoría de la prensa mundial rompió en invectivas contra él y contra Roma.

Como sería de esperar, muchos obispos de Francia profesaron de nuevo su fe en la religión de la Shoah para condenar y lanzar el anatema contra los que profesan la religión del Gólgota.

Fue con gran preocupación que supimos que el superior de la FSSPX, Mons. Bernard Fellay, exigia el silencio de Mons. Richard Williamson. Mons. Williamson, por lo tanto, no puede ahora defender su honor y el de de Roma en contra de la manada de perros lanzada por el Mundo contra él.

Fue con más preocupación aún que supimos que Mons. Fellay habría dicho que los judíos de hoy son «sus hermanos mayores en la fe».

¿Cómo podrían los que renegan la fe de sus patriarcas y sus profetas ser sus hermanos mayores en la fe?

Católicos o no, pero apegados a la defensa de la verdad histórica, y a que todos los obispos y sacerdotes de la FSSPX sigan defendiendo plenamente la fe católica, exprimimos nuestro apoyo a Mons. Williamson y rogamos a Mons. Bernard Fellay, en nombre de Aquel que es la Verdad y el signo de contradicción en el Mundo, que levante la prohibición que pesa sobre su confrade en el episcopado.

Que Mons. Williamson no sea hechado a los lobos y dejado sin defensa frente a los enemigos de dentro y de fuera de la Iglesia Católica!

CHRISTUS VINCIT + CHRISTUS REGNAT + CHRISTUS IMPERAT

[*] That's "Spanish" for the gringos.

Olé, Caballero ! I can't believe it ! :shock:
Very good, thank you so much ! I would like to thank you in Spanish that I studied at school - it was Castilian dialect in fact ? - but I forgot everything, besides I hated foreign languages at that time. :x
As a young converted Trad, I have read a great Castilian author (translated into French of course), santa Teresa de Avila y san Juan de la Cruz, also ! So I know a little bit by this way about the Iberian in the old days, their stubborn mindset... and so on.
Well, thank you very much again for your work.
May the true God, vivo et vero, bless you for that.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 9 months ago (Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:34 pm)

Franc wrote:As a young converted Trad, I have read a great Castilian author (translated into French of course), santa Teresa de Avila

Yeah, great ecstatic climaxes. I hope they let her have them in heaven. :love1:

y san Juan de la Cruz, also !

I'd rather stick with Teresa, thank you.

So I know a little bit by this way about the Iberian in the old days, their stubborn mindset... and so on.

Oh, that's not us (nor the Catalonians). That's our esteemed Castilian brothers, you know the guys at the center of the Meseta. We're the ones who eat sardines, sing sad songs and don't really think hard work is a blessing. Who does anyway. I guess the Germans. Crazy people, like the Jews...

Well, thank you very much again for your work.

You should thank your chouan bird, not me.

May the true God, vivo et vero, bless you for that.

Ohmygodess, they're going to smuggle me into their heaven. Help!

Franc

Postby Franc » 1 decade 9 months ago (Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:18 am)

Vielen danke to the one who will be able to translate the petition in German :

http://petitions.tigweb.org/FSSPX

More than 1340 signatories already !

Deutschland Frei, Freiheit für Williamson !

Mit Freundliche Grussen,

Franc.

Judith

Postby Judith » 1 decade 9 months ago (Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:59 pm)

Radar wrote:
I am a bit disturbed at reports that he is attached at present only to David Irving. David is not a reliable revisionist. I hope that the good Bishop is listening to others too.

Radar, this is very helpful to me. As a total neophyte in this area of endeavor, I am confused about David Irving. Would you mind terribly explaining to me why the good Bishop should avoid him?

Also, I have just begun to read the works of Michael Hoffman, and I am very impressed by his writing. Is he reliable?

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 9 months ago (Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:23 am)

Judith, to explain why David Irving is not a reliable mentor for the Bishop would take a book. As a summary I would say that from time to time David has given too much ground to the Holocaust promoters, conceding as I recall the use of gassing vans and suggesting that some gas chamber stories might have validity. Others here may have more knowledge onthe topic than I have and I would ask them to pitch in in helping answer your questions.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 9 months ago (Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:58 pm)

Judith wrote:As a total neophyte in this area of endeavor, I am confused about David Irving. Would you mind terribly explaining to me why the good Bishop should avoid him?

Judith:

Here is a good example about flip-flopping Irving:

'Irving attempts 'rehabilitation' via the Hoefle Telegram'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4558

There are even more examples I'll post later.

Regards.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Judith

Postby Judith » 1 decade 9 months ago (Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:54 pm)

I thank both of you gentlemen for your responses. What about Michael Hoffman? Reliable?

Franc

Postby Franc » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:16 am)

Judith :
For Catholics' side particularly, the best articles I have seen so far on the overall question are from Don Curzio Nitoglia.

You can find a fine text from him translated into English, The Williamson Case, on the petition's site :
http://petitions.tigweb.org/FSSPX

And there is a continuation of that text, greater yet :
http://www.doncurzionitoglia.com/CasoWilliamson2.htm

Alas, I have only the translation of it into French. If somebody can translate it into English from Italian, it would be helpful for everybody and perhaps for His Excellency.

There is a thread about there :
http://angelqueen.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24612
I don't know if the translator deserves tomatoes.
Last edited by Franc on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:08 am)

Williamson banned in Los Angeles now.

Holocaust-denying Bishop banned

1 day ago

Holocaust-denying British Bishop Richard Williamson will not be allowed to enter any Roman Catholic church, school or other facility in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, it has been decided.

Cardinal Roger Mahony published the ban in a joint statement with two members of the American Jewish Committee.

Mr Williamson is one of four members of an ultra-traditionalist group who were excommunicated. He denied the Holocaust in a previously taped interview broadcast in January on the same day the Pope lifted his excommunication.

Mr Mahony's statement makes no mention of any plans by Mr Williamson to visit Los Angeles, but it notes that the situation has given many religious and civic leaders an opportunity to acknowledge the Holocaust.

Copyright © 2009 The Press Association. All rights reserved.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpres ... N7n2Dl4jbw

Attacks from all angles. For each one of these, there is a person somewhere saying, "Hey, wait a minute!" Sometimes too much hate on one person does exactly the opposite.

friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:30 pm)

Holocaust-denial NO!

Pedophilia SI!

Cardinal Mahony:
Master of Cunning and Deceit

http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTop ... honey.html
"The dead came back from Jerusalem, where they did not find what they were seeking."

"The Seven Sermons to the Dead"

C.G. Jung

Judith

Postby Judith » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:44 pm)

Thanks Franc. What about Hoffman? Reliable?

jheitwler

Postby jheitwler » 1 decade 9 months ago (Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:54 am)

Judith wrote:Thanks Franc. What about Hoffman? Reliable?

I had a teacher once who used to always tell the class: "don't trust anybody except your own mother and keep a pretty close eye on her.'

If I hear or read any piece of information that I think is important enough to remember, I try to verify it by checking the source. It doesn't matter how important the person is or how knowledgable they appear to be. Always verify.

I wouldn't expect Michael Hoffman or anyone else I don't know personally to believe everything I say. I expect no less from others.
"First of all there is the fact that if we assume the Holocaust to have happened more or less as told, all the evidence becomes intelligible, while if we assume it was a hoax, most of the evidence does not make any sense." - Robert Jan Van Pelt

Franc

Postby Franc » 1 decade 9 months ago (Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:04 am)

I would say, yes, Mr Hoffman is a great journalist and a fine intellectual, both Catholic and revisionist.

Did you see the SSPX February note in Ireland ?

http://www.ireland.sspx.net/miscellaneous/Motu%20Proprio/note.htm :shock:

Judith

Postby Judith » 1 decade 9 months ago (Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:24 pm)

Franc wrote:I would say, yes, Mr Hoffman is a great journalist and a fine intellectual, both Catholic and revisionist.

Is he Catholic then? They were recently arguing about this on AQ. Many believe he is, but one man argued that he is not. I would like to know if he is Catholic. It's important to me.

Judith

Postby Judith » 1 decade 9 months ago (Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:27 pm)

Franc wrote:I would say, yes, Mr Hoffman is a great journalist and a fine intellectual, both Catholic and revisionist.

What is happening to the SSPX all around the world? They appear to be on the run. I surmise they are terrified of losing their churches and other properties.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”