Greetings from Greece. A new revisionist.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Greetings from Greece. A new revisionist.

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:42 pm)

A big hello to all. :D

I am very happy to be registered in this forum. :D

I live in Thessaloniki, Greece. I was born in Ludwigdburg, Germany, in 1971.
Though i didn't go to a German school (moved in Greece for this and was visiting my parents in Germany during summer holidays), i had my share of holocaust brainwash as most people do in Europe.

I visited Dachau with my parents when i was 8-9 years old. There, my mother told me the whole official horror story of how the Jewish people were gassed and burned. (I even saw the horror film of Dachau though my parents wouldn't allow me to see a Dracula film at that age !!!). I was very very impressed as it is rational for a child of that age.

I was growing up and as i love history i read a lot of books and saw many documentaries on TV about WW2 and the holocaust. At the age of 13 i had my first big question : what are all these survivors, they aren't a few, they are thousands !!!
I was told Hitler attempted to exterminate all Jews. These people didn't just escape, they were let to live !!!
Well, there was not a satisfactory answer to that and so i let that question behind. :?

I continued reading about WW2 and by the age of 25 i had more questions and i felt that Germans were treated unfair, too. Most people with less knowledge about this war, tended to demonize the Germans and completely ignored the crimes commited by the Allies and the Russians. :?

I could not blame the people since there was a huge propaganda served by the whole system (governments, education, media, etc.). BUT WHAT WAS UNIQUE ABOUT WW2 WAS THAT IT WAS TREATED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE NO MATTER HOW MANY YEARS PASSED.As a matter of fact i was surprised to see that the propaganda efforts were increasing and intensifying mainly focusing on the Holocaust.

I WAS NOT SAYING that the Holocaust DID NOT happen, till 3 months ago but i wanted to shout : Ok, ok, i learned my lesson. I know that Hitler killed millions of Jews. I know all about the Holocaust. Will you stop repeating this, now ? And will you stop pretending that the Jewish people were the only victims of the war ? :x

Today, at the age of 37, I FEEL, AT LAST, THAT I GOT MY ANSWERS. :D
After reading, only a few revisionist books and searching a few sites including the CODOH one. :)

I am fed up with people pretending to be anti-Nazis while behaving exactly like or worse than the Nazis.

I am fed up with people who claim to be anti-racists and speak of a nations uniqueness in brutality or uniqueness in suffering.

I am fed up with people who speak of anti-hate while they are poissoning the whole world with hate.

I am fed up with people who claim to love truth, justice and freedom, while the same time they oppress truth, justice and freedom.

I am fed up with people claiming to be anti-antisemites while they prove antisemites themselves by opposing Jewish people to truth, justice and freedom.

I am happy to declare myself a dedicated revisionist. It is an expression of my love of truth, justice and freedom.
I realize that the love of truth, justice and freedom is the motive of most revisionists. Which i CANNOT say for the anti-revisionists.

Ending my post i like to add a few things.
When i was at high school, i was sitting next to a jewish girl. Never thought anything bad about her (that's why i sat next to her) and never thought that she was something special, either.
What's more, in 1996, i visited Israel, where i bought a key ring with a Star of David on it. This i bought and kept with my keys, i carried on me.
But i must say that i deslike Zionism and Israeli leadership.
I am happy to see Jewish people join the revisionists. It is time that Jewish people should break the chains of mental slavery as should all people.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:51 pm)

It is time that Jewish people should break the chains of mental slavery as should all people.

Well said, and welcome to The CODOH Revisionist Forum.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:01 am)

Welcome. Nice post

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:15 am)

Very good post and its nice to have you here, welcome!

- Coder62
"They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:43 pm)

KostasL wrote:I WAS NOT SAYING that the Holocaust DID NOT happen, till 3 months ago but i wanted to shout : Ok, ok, i learned my lesson. I know that Hitler killed millions of Jews. I know all about the Holocaust. Will you stop repeating this, now ? And will you stop pretending that the Jewish people were the only victims of the war ? :x

Today, at the age of 37, I FEEL, AT LAST, THAT I GOT MY ANSWERS. :D
After reading, only a few revisionist books and searching a few sites including the CODOH one. :)

Its not about "morality" or learning some great lesson. Its about politics, brainwashing and the financial looting of Europe by Zionists. It was American policy after the war to instill a sense of collective guilt in the German people (see Nemesis at Potsdam by Alfred de Zayas). It has also become a rallying cry for cultural Marxists to undercut white identity and culture.

I am fed up with people pretending to be anti-Nazis while behaving exactly like or worse than the Nazis.

I am fed up with people who claim to be anti-racists and speak of a nations uniqueness in brutality or uniqueness in suffering.

I am fed up with people who speak of anti-hate while they are poissoning the whole world with hate.

I am fed up with people who claim to love truth, justice and freedom, while the same time they oppress truth, justice and freedom.

I am fed up with people claiming to be anti-antisemites while they prove antisemites themselves by opposing Jewish people to truth, justice and freedom.

I am happy to declare myself a dedicated revisionist. It is an expression of my love of truth, justice and freedom.
I realize that the love of truth, justice and freedom is the motive of most revisionists. Which i CANNOT say for the anti-revisionists.

Pay attention to the contradictions, compare the rhetoric with their actions and what they cry foul about what they don't, and you see the truth. They are not "antiracists" at all, and they are not against censorship or jailing thought criminals.

You can learn much in comparing revisionist works with mainstream works, and taking mainstream works and scrutinizing their sources. This year, I'll submit to CODOH at least 1 essay of my own on revisionist subjects. I also have a couple more later I'd like to write, plus I want to upload more books to the CODOH library. My personal area of focus is the Birkenau gassings, and I've noticed that the more you study the mainstream account, the more odd it becomes, even without having looked at any revisionist writings. Van Pelt really isn't that great (although he's elevated to demigod status), and I've read a lot of his stuff.

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 6 months ago (Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:29 pm)

Awesome post Kostas! Impressive!

jheitwler

Postby jheitwler » 1 decade 6 months ago (Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:38 pm)

plus I want to upload more books to the CODOH library.

Please do upload them. More information is always better. Also consider uploading them to the Internet Archive. http://www.archive.org/index.php They stand a better chance of reaching a broader audience.

Van Pelt really isn't that great (although he's elevated to demigod status), and I've read a lot of his stuff.

Not that great? Van Pelt is one of three people (Lipstadt and Shermer being the other two) who's arguments turned me into a revisionist.
"First of all there is the fact that if we assume the Holocaust to have happened more or less as told, all the evidence becomes intelligible, while if we assume it was a hoax, most of the evidence does not make any sense." - Robert Jan Van Pelt

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 5 months ago (Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:33 pm)

Halo wrote:Awesome post Kostas! Impressive!

I was so excited to "discover" revisionism.

Today i am sceptic about the whole thing.

Being a dedicated revisionist is not merely about having an opinion or posting in a forum. :oops:

I think, i should work hard, study and research, so that i could come up with a revisionist work published in Greek.
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Vlad

Postby Vlad » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:07 am)

KostasL wrote:Being a dedicated revisionist is not merely about having an opinion or posting in a forum. :oops:

I think, i should work hard, study and research, so that i could come up with a revisionist work published in Greek.

See here:
http://www.aaargh.com.mx/elle/elle.html

Occam's Razor

Postby Occam's Razor » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:52 am)

KostasL wrote:

Hi Kostas!

If you want to write something in Greek, why not start with a simple translation. That's what's urgently needed, and as far as I'm aware there are no Greek translations of major revisionist works. For instance, a translation of Rudolf's Lectures on the holocaust would be the dream of every Greek revisionist. Admittedly, that would be a lot of work, but I can assure you that you learn much more by translating a text than by simply reading it. Translate a few important revisionist books and you're a holocaust expert in no time. Alternatively, you could write a short introduction into revisionism in Greek. Something between 5 and 30 pages. That's not too much work and would be a nice contribution to Greek holocaust revisionism.

I know that translating can be hard work, and you need time, energy and dedication. But it's probably one of the easiest and at the same time most important things people can do at this time to help revisionism.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”