Spread the word- lets design a spread sheet

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Spread the word- lets design a spread sheet

Postby Halo » 1 decade 8 months ago (Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:33 pm)

We need to spread our info. Lets compell 1 page of the best arguments we have, so we can copypaste it to start threads in other forums.

Info like larson´s report (the doctor who was responsible for collecting data about warcrimes for the allies but denied purposeful starving or gassing and denied such atrocities...), the shrinking of the official holocaust story (all deathcamps--> death camps onl,y in poland), I ask you to collect the most convincing data so we can compile 1page of absolutely irrefutable data to shatter the official version-
of course this would help for our film project aswell.

What do you think?
Halo

P.S.: Such a page could be stickied then aswell, so newcomers see right from start what it´s all about.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 8 months ago (Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:56 pm)

This is a good idea.I`ve been meaning to create a big spider diagram with pictures to help me memorise the entire subject.I`m ashamed to say that although I`ve been visiting this forum since last April,I only started bookmarking these threads a few months ago.

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 8 months ago (Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:37 pm)

Whenever I come across a usefull quote, an interesting article, or just something funny, I copy paste it to a text document. I got a link to this text file in my start menue, it is more than 300kb of plain text now, which is a lot considering theres no images in it lol. The windows text editor is obviously not designed to deal with such large documents, my notebook aint bad at all, but it needs a while till it gets that thingy opened or modified now lol.

I have plenty of stuff, but I am really buisy with designing stuff for CODOH at the moment, so I hoped for the community to help creating such a "spread sheet".

Our aim should be: Only irrefutable proof that shatters the official account, the creme de la creme of revisionist findings...

Stuff like this with regard to the trials:

dachau trials:
- American judge, van Roden said: "The statements which were admitted as evidence were obtained from men who had first been kept in solitary confinement for three, four and five months..The investigators would put a black hood over the accused's head, punch him in the face with brass knuckles, kick him and beat him with rubber hoses"

- Judge van Roden's allegation of torture to gain "confessions" is confirmed by Texas Supreme Court Judge, Gordon Simpson. He confirmed that savage beatings, smashing of testicles, and months of solitary confinement occurred. Congressional Record, appendix v. 95, sec.12, 3/10/49.

- "I think the Nuremberg trials are a black page in the history of the world...I discussed the legality of these trials with some of the lawyers and some of the judges who participated therein. They did not attempt to justify their action on any legal ground, but rested their position on the fact that in their opinion, the parties convicted were guilty...This action is contrary to the fundamental laws under which this country has lived for many hundreds of years, and I think cannot be justified by any line of reasoning. I think the Israeli trial of Adolf Eichmann is exactly in the same category as the Nuremberg trials. As a lawyer, it has always been my view that a crime must be defined before you can be guilty of committing it. That has not occurred in either of the trials I refer to herein."
--Edgar N. Eisenhower, American Attorney, brother of President Dwight D.
Eisenhower. Thompson and Strutz ed., p.168.

Theres so much more in my textfile here, a lot of stuff I came across browsing these forums and blogs...

But we need to compile a striking paper to open threads in other forums.
Would be awesome if we got that thing running. I will join the project more enthusiastically when i finished my design project(s) for the site.

Kind regards,
halo

P.S.: Please consider: Many of us already had harsh discussions, remeber what the counter arguments were, like :

No Nazi ever denied, the piles of bodies, Nazis confessed, eyewitnesses...
We should design our spreadsheet with categories dealing with these "counters", i.e. Naming the different categories of the paper accordingly.

For example:

1) No nazi ever denied?

check this thread from hannover:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5226

2) the piles of skinned bodies
Here we should refer to larson´s statements:
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=55
here are excerpts from his biography to be found.

We need to get stuff like that into a readable format and we should try to source our statements, Rense is often refered to as a Nazi nut or something like that in a debate, but his articles refer to the primary sources- these we should name as sources then of course.

[/b]

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 8 months ago (Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:18 pm)

I have not so much had trouble in a debate getting the facts across as I have had trouble getting cut off, ignored and silenced. I had a discussion with a guy who I thought was an intelligent person but as soon as we got on the topic(and i was bringing it up as lightly as possible), it ended in him yelling, being vulgar and resorting to name calling. All the while with me trying to be as calm as possible trying to explain my side, I find that many people are like this minus a few intelligent people who are at the same time open-minded.

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 8 months ago (Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:38 pm)

Yeah I know what you mean, but in my recent discussion I had success to make more people aware of the issue. I got the feeling, that the silent mass of people not so convinced of the official holo story is bigger than one thinks.

Reinhard
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reinhard » 1 decade 8 months ago (Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:54 am)

Halo wrote:But we need to compile a striking paper to open threads in other forums.
Would be awesome if we got that thing running. I will join the project more enthusiastically when i finished my design project(s) for the site.

P.S.: Please consider: Many of us already had harsh discussions, remeber what the counter arguments were, like :

No Nazi ever denied, the piles of bodies, Nazis confessed, eyewitnesses...
We should design our spreadsheet with categories dealing with these "counters", i.e. naming the different categories of the paper accordingly.

I think Germar Rudolf has done this already:

http://vho.org/Intro/GB/Flyer.html

http://vho.org/Intro/GB/index.html
And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed, if all records told the same tale, then the lie passed into history and became truth. »Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past.«
Orwell 1984

Markion

Postby Markion » 1 decade 8 months ago (Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:26 pm)

I still offer to make s professional vdeo.
Yet, I cannot write the script. I am familiar with the facts, but choosing words in english and security about all details must be guaranteed by others
Here I stand. I can do nothing else. God help me! Amen. - Martin Luther

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 8 months ago (Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:20 am)

Wow a cool video is what we need! Maybe someone should open a "video creation thread" where we can post proposals for the script?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”