This website needs some cosmetics- URGENTLY

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 7 months ago (Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:12 pm)

We need a cool set of smileys :D

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby holographic » 1 decade 7 months ago (Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:25 pm)

and I feel it is my duty to provide tasteful comic-relief!! Hannover himself acknowledged the humor that I brought to my 'Michael R. Marrus - The Holocaust In History' thread. and hey, I managed to get Michael Shermer to call me 'pinhead'!! :D they always resort to insults when you bust them at their own game.

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 7 months ago (Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:41 pm)

^^

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 7 months ago (Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:36 pm)

Sorry double post. Early version of dresden.

Far from finished, just to get an idea.

Gn8 ;)

Need to reconsider the typos, also a plane or something would be nice. The ground font doesnt work.

I hesitate to use flames.

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby holographic » 1 decade 7 months ago (Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:58 pm)

truthful cartoon from a Judaic cartoonist.

http://www.evcomics.com/2009/02/07/the-shonda/

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 7 months ago (Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:56 pm)

Nice comics rofl.
-------------------------

The dresden pic.. hmm, not yet satisfied with it. Might even try something entirely new. I got the text working much better now, but its not so catchy as I thought. Maybe adding a bomber or so would spice the thing up, but... errr lol.
---------------------------------------------------
About the yellow sign: Proposals for text to use on it highly welcome. Maybe the "we have the facts and we vote..." sounds really a bit too arrogant? What about marqua proposed? If you have a catchy slogan or good text to put on it (remember: its a link to codoh, its not about this forum) please post it.

Also new proposals for new elements are welcome (if its okay with the webmaster of course!), I thought bout an oldschool camera (the ones standing on a tripod) as a link to video documentaries... a thread where we got a collection of links to videos...denierbud for example. Do we have a thread related to videos? (havent searched that yet sorry, pretty much writing "out of the hip" at the moment).

So if there are proposals for new elements we should refer to, and of course if its okay with the webmaster- I would design new segments for the forums aswell.

Kind regards,
halo

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 7 months ago (Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:28 pm)

Hello halo i like a lot of the pictures you've put up and I agree wholeheartedly, i believe the website needs to be "modernized".

I also believe that the dresden picture should possibly be put at the bottom, the forum is about holocaust revisionism not pointing fingers at americans/british for atrocities against germans.

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 7 months ago (Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:33 am)

Glad you like it =D

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 7 months ago (Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:34 pm)

The bad image quality of Zundel and the zipper mouth face are intended, in order to make them fit to the film scenes...

The zipper mouth is still too sharp (not the zipper, but the face). But I uploaded it anyway so you see some propgress here ^^

Should I add something like "dont touch your zipper" in the second pic?

Maybe that pic isnt even necessary to get that "1984" connotation...
I try to find a second "style" for the images, so far we have a 3D look, with cropped 3D like pictures, but we need another way to display 2D graphics aswell, so I think the drop shadow thing I did with these might be a good link between 2 different sorts of images.

---------------------------
If someone had the 1984 film on DVD, Id be thankful for screenshots of these scenes...

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 7 months ago (Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:06 pm)

Halo wrote:The bad image quality of Zundel and the zipper mouth face are intended, in order to make them fit to the film scenes...

The zipper mouth is still too sharp (not the zipper, but the face). But I uploaded it anyway so you see some propgress here ^^

Should I add something like "dont touch your zipper" in the second pic?

Maybe that pic isnt even necessary to get that "1984" connotation...

I like the Zündel one very much because it conveys a message in a striking way.

Not so the second one that makes it look as if the Party is letting the masses see a message apparently critical of their own practices (?).

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 7 months ago (Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:11 pm)

I see... the idea behind the zipper mouth thing was, how the masses cheer to self censorship... maybe it doesnt work =( here´s an updated version

the image is much more "seamless" now, but if the scene doesnt work, we can spare it of course. I searched for a way to introduce the "Zundel -1984"
theme...

Maybe replacing the zipper mouth with germar rudolf and a similar "thought criminal jailed" typo would work better... intentionally i wanted to try this one for germar:

I got some trouble finding good quality 1984 images lol.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 7 months ago (Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:27 pm)

Halo wrote:Maybe replacing the zipper mouth with germar rudolf and a similar "thought criminal jailed" typo would work better...
[...]
I got some trouble finding good quality 1984 images lol.

Why don't you use for Rudolf exactly the same scene you used for Zündel, only with a different face & name on it, but with the same lettering for the alleged crime etc.

The same basic picture could be used for as many "thought criminals" as we would wish (perhaps a whole horizontal line of them), and the effect would even be enhanced: "this is how revisionism is treated in the Single Party World."

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 7 months ago (Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:34 pm)

Yeah, but for more optical appealing Id like to get different scenes for every imprissoned...
this one might be cool for germar:

but the quality and size sucks -.-

and in general about revisionism I came across this (I am searching youtube now as I dont have the DVD lolz):

1984 is EXACTLY fitting, I wonder why I havent came across it earlier :shock:

Its an awesome theme for our youtube video by the way.

This is holocaustianism:

1984 is brilliant for us, its so strikingly fitting. Unbelievable.
Last edited by Halo on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 7 months ago (Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:36 pm)

Halo wrote:intentionally i wanted to try this one for germar:

Well, certainly not with Germar's face on it, I hope!

I hate to sound anti-semitic (whatever that means) but an adequate face for the "Watching you" bill would be that of Rabbi Marvin Hier of the Wiesenthal Center, a regular inciter to persecution of revisionists:

Of course, another photo where this guy wouldn't be smiling his silly Hollywood smile would be much better (one actually needs to hear him to take his measure).
Last edited by ASMarques on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 7 months ago (Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:39 pm)

How about abe foxman and his claw of justice :lol: Image
^^

EDIT: @Webmaster: I thought bout making the forums more popular. Here is a kind of thumbnail:

the idea is, to ask blogs to link to us. I think bout blogs such as liberalwhiteboy or rockthetruth... you know more for sure...
maybe (propably) they´d link to us. They already post holocauts denying stuff, so an innocent revisionist forums would fit to their policy I guess ^^

(its a good idea I think, maybe we should make an announcement asking people to please their favorite blogwriters to link to us once the forums is set up... )
Last edited by Halo on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”