Expert advice needed to study loot from secret archives

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri May 15, 2009 6:43 am)

Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri May 15, 2009 9:09 am)

MrNobody wrote:here's the album hosted at photobucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/albums/tt165/digoutthetruth/?start=0

Looks like the digging wasn't all that deep after all.

The outdoors oven among Jewish memorial stones and some building foundation tracings is obviously placed in a Soviet-made memorial place à la Sachsenhausen. Could be still in existence.

The "roasting experiment" images look more intriguing to me. I don't find the "experiment" concept very likely. Could be any known place where an incineration of corpses has taken place (plenty of bodies lying around towards the end of the war), and for that reason, as well as the presence of Soviet personnel in the same series of photos, they have not been used in Reinhardt camp propaganda context.

By the way, one actually only perceives incinerated bodies in the ground level images, not the pit, but I seem to remember having seen more photos from this same series with different angles etc., mentioning some minor location in Poland taken by the Soviets towards the end of the war.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri May 15, 2009 11:24 am)

ASMarques wrote:http://s608.photobucket.com/albums/tt165/digoutthetruth/?start=0

The "roasting experiment" images look more intriguing to me. I don't find the "experiment" concept very likely. Could be any known place where an incineration of corpses has taken place (plenty of bodies lying around towards the end of the war), and for that reason, as well as the presence of Soviet personnel in the same series of photos, they have not been used in Reinhardt camp propaganda context.

I fully understand, however I find it just as intriguing that they have not been used in this context.

Obviously these images filed in their original archives are going to show the context in which they were taken.

Aside from that, when has a little thing called truth ever stopped the promoters?

You may recall some months ago a discussion about a Gravel Separator brought up by Lupa that was/is bandied about as a "Bone Crushing Machine", complete with the fantasy Members of Sonderkommando 1005 standing next to it??

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5024&highlight=crushing

Yez uz paur liddle trawmatized devilz forzed to work da "Bone Cruzherz" juzt couldn't baar to part wiv da masheen arfter it waz hit from a soviet planez bomb, ve juzt had to have a lazt picture taken!
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri May 15, 2009 5:27 pm)

I'm not impressed.

Some of them are Belsen when the British arrived.

Calling a photo "Treblinka" doesn't make it Treblinka. When was Treblinka up against a waterway? It wasn't.

Whole fallen trees with bodies just one layer deep doesn't fit the Treblinka story at all. That photo might even be faked.

Also, suppose a photo is on the server of Yad Yad Vashem and they aren't using the photo. What is a revisionist to say to such a photo? That they have a photo on their server and it's fake? Big deal. If they have a photo that's fake and they put it on a web page, that's a different story.

I didn't see anything of value in those photos.
Last edited by Carto's Cutlass Supreme on Fri May 15, 2009 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

deepdigger

Postby deepdigger » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri May 15, 2009 5:28 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Does anyone remember how to upload files directly to codoh forum? I searched but couldn't find anything. I'm a little skeptical of some of these photos, and the smallness (preventing analysis) doesn't help their credibility.

Also the oversensitivity to the benign comments from wtfhappenedtohess doesn't help credibility either.

All You have to do is go to Photo bucket if You want to see > thumb!!!

I guess I forgot to shut off my e-mail notification about replies to my post.
else I would not be here today, because I am busy doing things in th real world too.
I am getting comments like this about my credibility, as if I really care.
I am nor running for political office. Since when do I have to establish credibility. Should You not ask the Wiesenthal center, Yad Vashem or the Russians who supplied all this Holocaust "evidence" or better yet these incredible "eye witnesses" or Book writers like Arad and so?
All I did is upload some pictures which some of you say they have seen.
well ok then, show me!
But one good thing came out of it anyway, there was a more sensible repply. Someone equated the Roaster burning experiment (which some one else of course dismissed without seeing some more telling pictures I have) ....this guy who bviously knows e about civil engineering showed the amazing SS portable bone crusher and smelled a rat!
He has a good sense of smell, because here is "portable bone crusher" picture before it was dismantled and is now a "bone crusher"

Then dismantled it becomes a "portable bone crusher:

So they are telling You, and almost every one believes that all these
rocks :

were made with hammer and chisel and for "bone crushing" they used
this amzing SS portable bone crusher.
Treblinka was one of many Rock Quarries. The Reichsbahn needen lots of crushed rock to adjust the pityful russian railroad to Blitzkrieg armament movement . The russians laid their "rail road " right on the dirt!
Then Germans dont like to drive on mud roads or even walk around in it.
So even in the camps they put rock, first, then with leeser aggregate size closer to the surface then a final layer of sand and then compacted it.
I even have pictures of them doing this!

Now about these Roaster burning experiments I uploaded a few more pictures which surely point into that direction....one replay was that he could make out the rails, well here there is no problem seeing these..
came with the same file batch as these Soviets and that jewish "historian" climbing out of that pit:

Then they always say the SS had every gassed Jew exhumed then burnt and that the rotten corpses burnt better than the fresh ones.
I guess the SS had found a way to make fossil fuel out of biological material in just a few years.
But if the burnt all these bodies to "hide the evidence" why then areb these guys able to exhume bodies (comes from THE SAME FOLDER AS THE RAILROAD ROASTER and THE SOVIETS!!!)

So, I just want to make one thing perfectly clear.
I AM NOT writing web pages like Jewish tis or that holocaust.org

and sit on a pile of images that don`t fit my agenda, then falsify pictures and prove a holocaust to you.
All I AM DOING is uploading some pictures that they ARE NOT SHOWING.

You can look at these yourself, then do your own writing.
I am not a "holocaust survivor" telling you some phantastij story here, nor am I a member of the SS still in hiding and want to disprove the holocaust.
Also I do have other things to do!!!!

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri May 15, 2009 5:29 pm)

Hi Deepdigger: The roaster picture which you say is from Treblinka, is Ohrdruf. I've seen it in the movie "Nazi Concentration Camps" I'm pretty sure anyway. I'm referring to the shot of the bent rails and charred remains not more than 2 feet high off the ground.

The photo of the "bone crusher" we've seen that before. There's a thread on codoh about it. However that other photo of it working I haven't seen before. That's about the only way I can see these photos having significance. If they are pictures of the same contraption.

I've never seen that photo with a dead body identified with a #37 label resting on the body. But that looks like documentation of a massacre, and that photo might come from the Germans documenting Katyn of Vinnitsa.

deepdigger

Postby deepdigger » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri May 15, 2009 8:47 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:I'm not impressed.

Some of them are Belsen when the British arrived.

Calling a photo "Treblinka" doesn't make it Treblinka. When was Treblinka up against a waterway? It wasn't.

Whole fallen trees with bodies just one layer deep doesn't fit the Treblinka story at all. That photo might even be faked.

Also, suppose a photo is on the server of Yad Yad Vashem and they aren't using the photo. What is a revisionist to say to such a photo? That they have a photo on their server and it's fake? Big deal. If they have a photo that's fake and they put it on a web page, that's a different story.

I didn't see anything of value in those photos.

WHAAAT? I have NOT SAID this IS TREBLINKA!!! All I said is that it was IN A FOLDER CALLED TREBLINKA!!!

Just like this one, I don`t know if Treblinka is near a water way and I don`t speak Polish, may be You do?
Then tell us where this "water way" is, and why it was in their NOT MINE Treblinka File folder...how am I responsible all over sudden where THEY FILE WHAT????
This picture even had the File name (!!!!) Treblinka ## which I am NOT going to tell you what that number is...if you seen all these pictures already in Movies then you should know. I sure as heck don`t go to movies like that:

Also why should I spend years to sort these out so You agree where they MIGHT be from?
At least this guy is a bit more reasonable:
"Carto`s Cutlas

Hi Deepdigger: The roaster picture which you say is from Treblinka, is Ohrdruf. I've seen it in the movie "Nazi Concentration Camps" I'm pretty sure anyway. I'm referring to the shot of the bent rails and charred remains not more than 2 feet high off the ground.

I've never seen that photo with a dead body identified with a #37 label resting on the body. But that looks like documentation of a massacre, and that photo might come from the Germans documenting Katyn of Vinnitsa.

My answer is I DON`T KNOW ask them..I am SURE they know!
But I think this one is a more likely candidate fro Katyn, of course I cannot be CERTAIN!!!...maybe check out the uniforms:

I have another one, and I HAVE NO IDEA where that is either, I post them and YOU decide...I don`t care where it is! I also don`t care who believes what!
All I know is they don`t look German to me:

Also number 37 is not Katyn, did they not find more than that, I have pictures of everybody they dug up starting with number 1.

I only wondered why Holocaust Historians say Germans burned every thing and everybody to ashes, then even let the ashes disappear.
THAT IS ALL I COMMENTED to these pictures!
OK then opt for Yad Vashem comments and believe that a rock crusher that you can see in every quarry or concrete batch plant is after dismantling "a portable bone crusher"...I really don`t care!

But I do know, that the sleeve on that uniform is not German when they
photograph number 16

How should I know if it is Treblinka or not, all I am saying that they called their FTP folder where that picture was Treblinka!!!? They also show you a demolished power / sewage treatment plant and tell you that a coal chute was part of a gaschamber, krema contraption instead of throwing coal down the chutes like that do wherever they burn coal.

and this what they call it, "a chute were dead bodies were thrown down", and naive people believe it:

For a while, there was even a sign at the Auschwitz swimming pool claiming that this is a fire fighting reservoir disguised as a swimming pool.

Then after the real krema and the sewer treatment + power plant is destroyed they "reconstruct" air raid shelters to gas chambers, a generator gas oven bank as a krema, capable of 1440 bodies/day, "reconstruct" a chimney and even reconstructed the Spanking facility:
blow it up and you can see "re-construction"

If any of you rely on Soviet Propaganda to get technical education God save us all!!!

I have better things to do than discuss garbage like that!

So here is another guy to look at who climbed out of that pit:

The only reason why I am sitting at my PC right now instead of working on my wind turbine, is because it started snowing again where I live.
when that quits I quit coming back here too. This is too silly!

And no, I AM NOT GIVING OUT original filenames for these pictures no matter how you are trying to goat me, I am not stupid you know.

deepdigger

Postby deepdigger » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri May 15, 2009 10:38 pm)

ASMarques wrote:
MrNobody wrote:here's the album hosted at photobucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/albums/tt165/digoutthetruth/?start=0

Looks like the digging wasn't all that deep after all.

The outdoors oven among Jewish memorial stones and some building foundation tracings is obviously placed in a Soviet-made memorial place à la Sachsenhausen. Could be still in existence.

By the way, one actually only perceives incinerated bodies in the ground level images, not the pit, but I seem to remember having seen more photos from this same series with different angles etc., mentioning some minor location in Poland taken by the Soviets towards the end of the war.

You used a key word here "perceived"..that says it all!
PERCEPTION...tells a lot who You are.
Someone with a B of arts degree or B of english sees all sorts of things when a Psychiatrist shows an ink blot for "interpretation".
I see an ink blot!
If he asks is a glass half full or half empty, the intelligent scholar will deduct from which answer is chosen if the subject is an optimist or a pessimist.
I only see the stupidity of the entire lot of "scholars" who take an absolute term like full (is FULL) and (empty=0 present) and come up with
"half full" and "half empty", full is full, empty is empty and half a glass of water is half a glass of water!

The ink blot people when shown 2 large circles with a dot in each center likely see a symbolic representation of female breasts.
When I see it:

I see a Water treatment plant and the power plant necessary to run the water treatment plant, all in a functional ideal location:

Look at the section again, they label as gas chamber,krema, and the coal chutes where "bodies were dropped for creamtion" . Next to the circular airration, skimmers you can see the sewage lagoons and the farm fields.

Had I been there and my job was to let 1.5 liters of ash per person X the Y millions of cremated victims disappear I would do it with the Skimmer tanks with no problem. Not that pond in "little woods" and render the entire drainage system useless, by dumping a huge mountain of solid waste there as scholarly historians say it was done. Maybe they would and then wonder why Auschwitz flooded.

Do it at the Water plant===>lagoon====> farm fields, and even the farmers would be happy. They always need N.P.K. I would give them a lot of Calcium Phosphate wihich even contains Potassium, all they need now is Nitrogen. That they can`t have, because I need the nitrates for TNT and Picric acid explosives, that we make synthetic out of thin air, just like our fuel...since Germany was blockaded from all these resources.

The synthetic fuel was made at the IG farben complex and I also heve these pictures. There are lots of low altitude recon pictures taken from "JABOS" where you can see every brick on every building from every KL camp that ever existed. They only show you these stupid pictures taken from bombing runs, which were always carried out near the operational ceiling of the bombers who needed to avoid FLAK. They NEVER used these for recon purposes! Just You guys try to!

I should actually waste some more time and post a few of those, just for fun!

And about that Power/sewage treatment plant the learned Historians tell You they were a mass killing machine:

After all why should a Polish Military Officer like Witold Pilecki who would now what "tactical" means waste precious explosive smuggled in to blow up one of the krema/gas chamber contraptions in Auschwitz to facilitate a mass escape?

In a camp with electric fences and floodlights he would of course choose what was in reality a power plant! So did every SS hundertschaft when they came in as Advance Stosstruppen by night per glider or parachute.
First target=POWER PLANT!!! I do know that for sure, (runs in the family)
There were 2 side by side back there at the end of the rail terminal.
Of course one can hope that the one You blow up will take out the second one for electrical reasons.
I had to phase 2 such plants myself once (without the aid of a genesis Computer from GE) and know exactly what can happen. With AC especially 3 phase, if You throw the pneumatically armed switch not EXACTLY at the precise time when both sinusoidal
out puts are EXACTLY at the right phase angle, you take out the entire power grid and fry every generator in the power plant where you threw the switch!!!
But what would a "historian" or a B of A or B in English know about that!

If none of the technical stuff interests You, ask Yourself why the Soviets who knew what Witold Pilecki was doing for 3 Years in Auschwitz would
execute him as a "spy" and dump his remains in a garbage dump!

They had reconstructed the entire "physical evidence" around these silly "eye witness" accounts and no way could they have a military officer who very possibly also served with the military engineers on the loose.

So, the Auschwitz legend lives on. The Treblinka roasters live on, rotten bodies that were dug up burn sky high without the use of any fire wood, as long as You put the fat women first and then pile the other corpses on top, while an SS officer who demonstrated that to "Sonder Kommandos" paced back and forth in front of flames that shot sky high muttering
"Ausgezeichnet!...Ausgezeichnet!"

Perception is one thing, pattern recognition a is whole different kettle of fish. And I do see a pattern here how Soviet propaganda still governs
perception of Americans of all people (!!!) to this day.

Here please read up on Pilecki, I guess everybody knows the other stories from Arad and co. the technical "combustion experts" and
the Cyanide chemical expert "professor" van Pelt . I am also a Professor by merit at a University, but I NEVER led people on to believe I am in fact a Professor of Chemistry, like he does as Architect, or the Bed spring Factory worker Wiesenthal passing himself of as "Engineer".
http://www.wikipediaondvd.com/nav/art/a/p/7.html[/b]

I hope it quits snowing here, because then I can work again on my Wind Turbine instead.
So, Auf Wiedersehen.
Last edited by deepdigger on Sat May 16, 2009 12:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

deepdigger

Postby deepdigger » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat May 16, 2009 1:26 am)

Heydrich wrote:Hello deepdigger,

Please keep up the excellent work and do not let yourself get distracted by some unsmart comments here. I am sure there are many of us who are not posting, but mainly reading to get educated.

It would be great though (like already mentioned) if you could pack the picture files in their original format to a .rar or .zip format and then upload the file to a free server like rapidshare or so.
That would enable us to save the pictures in high quality on our own harddrives for better examination (and loss prevention in case they get deleted on photobucket).

Vielen Dank !

Whoops You caught me still on line. There is one problem with that:

If I just upload a huge batch like this and leave all the original file names as they are when I "obtained" them, I might as well publish my name, telephone number and address here!....That`s how easy it would be because that would eliminate millions of other possibilities!
The stuff is just too good and EVERY DAY there is a ton more coming in.
I also look at the hexa decimal file headers and can see how a picture file header changed to "Adobe Photo shop" after it was doctored.
All that fun I am having!....I would have to come up with an alternate entertainment like watching a stupid TV sitcom if I want a dose of humor!

Also they would most certainly alter everything on the Apache server they use and I would then come up with the hack for that...

This stuff comes in FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. Gee I even have a picture from the inside of the nuclear site near Dimona and I am watching how they are preparing an HTML where they, I guess when the time is right publish this to intimitate Iran....it is LAUGHABLE what I can see here.

I could even tell You the names of the authors working on that crap!
I guess it is better though to wait till You see it in the Israeli press...

Just wait. Maybe I`ll email that "Nuklear Weapon" paper tiger to someone
else and he can post it here.

It is just a b/w picture and a guy in a lab coat in front of some rather impressive hangar sized steel vault doors.

But the HTML is something else....They think they can use the same dumb come ons, like with the SS electric spanking machine and stuff...
No, this is better than Faulty Towers, Benny Hill and every comedy I ever
watched...I don`t want to loose it!

Go back and read the "Ankara Document" again, You can find it easily if
You enter the phrase "Stern Gang" with a good search engine. Then you can see how the Solution to the Jewish question" and the Wannsee Conference was used to fabricate the OH so secret term "Final Solution"

Just like Benny Hill took the Word "Therapist"===> "The Rapist"

You should see their air photos of Gaza they sent to the Pentagon from the same FTP where they explain why a school was (colateral) bombing damage, that one I would do!
Do You want it?

I don`t know if you can see all that with the photo bucket all the detail winds up in a bucket too:
The top says
E+34 deg 28 min 52 sec North + 31 deg 30 min 29 WGS84S

"GS84S" That is the spy sat designator

Then they show a "Hamas Military Camp" 27 meters from a "School fence"
which is in reality the extreme leg of a "Sport Platz" and way way at the other
side is the school they actually wiped out as "collateral damage"!!!!

They actually still believe the entire world still is in a holocaust stupor ala Stalin!!!

Heydrich

Postby Heydrich » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat May 16, 2009 4:09 am)

"I WOULD like to get rid of some of that stuff as a .zip upload into cyber space so that even Hamas can read it!
So just make arrangements for me and I "WILCO"!!!"

To deepdigger:

You can use this website to upload 5GB files for free:

http://www.filedropper.com/

Please post the download links here then !

I am really looking forward to your stuff! Sounds very interesting so far and I am sure many people can make good use of it :wink:

deepdigger

Postby deepdigger » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat May 16, 2009 5:57 am)

wtfhappenedtohess wrote:
deepdigger wrote:
Heydrich wrote:Hello deepdigger,

Please keep up the excellent work and do not let yourself get distracted by some unsmart comments here. I am sure there are many of us who are not posting, but mainly reading to get educated.

It would be great though (like already mentioned) if you could pack the picture files in their original format to a .rar or .zip format and then upload the file to a free server like rapidshare or so.
That would enable us to save the pictures in high quality on our own harddrives for better examination (and loss prevention in case they get deleted on photobucket).

Vielen Dank !

You over rate me, I hope You guys here will do excellent work.
I am too busy constantly being on the run. I was stuck with every "Bundes Trojanet" there is, also with "Magic Lantern" and "Triangle Boy"...
trying to nail me...but I am not stupid enough to stay long enough online with the same operating system, I switch to Unix Linux and a severely
modified Windows faster than they can probe my ports.

However I would like to upload all my CIA and OSS files to wherever You guys specify here in public.
It would drive them wild!!!
all I do is change the filenumber sequence. Photo waste bucket would be useless for that. These are all pdf files of some rather poor Xerox===>scan===>pdf. But You can still make our some pretty funny stuff, how a CIA goof who calles himself "Saint Wiesbaden" reports to
"Saint Washington" that a SS Obersturmbannfuehrer (I don`t remember his name then right now) waited in Argentinia, then changed his name to "Clemens" lives now in Tel Aviv (still even after the CIA has notified Mossad) and a whole lot of interesting reading.
It is a pain in the neck though, because of the poor Photostat quality.
I also have a batch of OSS "Holocaust Files" that would do You guys more good than me.
My problem is, I have so much, every time some guy asks me for something I have to scroll thru so much stuff that my mouse track ball almost starts smoking.
I WOULD like to get rid of some of that stuff as a .zip upload into cyber space so that even Hamas can read it!
So just make arrangements for me and I "WILCO"!!!

haha, that would be awesome :D

best of luck and stay safe

I get a kick out of Your reply Haha that would be awsome.
I think it might just be, the thing is to understand the CIA and OSS files you have to train Your eye so You see an ink blot as an ink blot and recognize patterns.
While I get set to upload this stuuf you might kill some time to go from
"odd but true" to "strange but true".
Because then when You have all the Project Paper clip pdf files (which I certainly did not labor to elaborately make up myself) you know what to look for.
First check up on a place called Landsberg am Lech, Bavaria.
Thats where Adolf Hitler wrote "Mein Kamf" then go to the City of Landsberg home page. You will see a tower called "Mutterturm" ="Mother`s Tower" in anglais. So, now when You check up where all the executions of the Nuernberg Trials where You will realize that the were done at the very same "Festung Landsberg" where Hitler started out as a nobody.
But there was a "Sonder Behandlung" of a whole bunch of SS, like Skorzeny, read up on this guy, Churchill and even Eisenhower hid in Bunkers on a mere rumor that "Big Otto" as they called him is coming to England to get him like he snactched Mussolini right out an Allied Prison.

Yes Yes Yes I know there is a Hollywood movie, but Skorzeny is NOT Hollywood fiction, it`s easy to check out, even Wikipedia has stuff about him.

Well Skorzeny escpaped just like Eichmann in AN AMERICAN MILITARY JEEP AND AMERICAN MP UNIFORM!!!, he did not even bother with an alias!!! ...then there was "Die Spinne" and Odessa , not the town in Russia, but an acronym for Organisation Der
Angehoerigen der ehemaligen SS and Sa. It is always said that it is a rumor that the SS trained the post war U.S. Marine corps special forces, but IT IS NOT A RUMOR!!! Check out Skorzeny!!!
Then the other SS who were not hung in front of the population of the 15 000 city" of Landsberg, but were "hung" in the Mutter Turm were in medievial times an ax and a chopping block (still on display) was traditionally used for executions. However these "executed" SS from the "Mutter Turm" batch all went south. from Landsberg, some even in American jeeps along what is called "Romantische Strasse" were every days ride there is a catholic Monastary all the way to Rome. That`s why OSS dubbed it the "Monastary route". In the Vatican they got brand new Vatican passports and then off they went to the good old U.S. of A.
I have most of the paper clip CIA files somewhere in another file batch on another Computer.
Also Landsberg was Hitlers favorite location for his favorite projects, like Lebensborn, the Me 262 (well the main strip was Lager Lechfeld just minutes away from Landsberg) Willy Messerschmidt was in Augsburg, but that could have easily been bombed. So they had 2 HUGE underground facilities in Landsberg called "Wein cellar #1" and #2. Of course after the war these were "Holocaust death camps" (!!!!!)
Werner von Braun`s Research labs were in Wein cellar #1! Later Wein cellar #1 became NATO missile launch control for all the American Nukes in Europe.
It is interesting reading and will help pass the time. But will help understand "Paper CClip".I will upload my stuff using some poor slobs and their PC`s that have been "zombied" and are ready to be used on a bot net...so give me a couple of days
....allright?
If You get caught with it they will probably throw You in Jail for having downloaded "child pornographie"...so YOU STAY SAFE...I`m OK!

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat May 16, 2009 1:23 pm)

This stuff comes in FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. Gee I even have a picture from the inside of the nuclear site near Dimona and I am watching how they are preparing an HTML where they, I guess when the time is right publish this to intimitate Iran....it is LAUGHABLE what I can see here.

I don't believe you. How is it that you can hack into secret Israeli computers related to their nuclear program at Dimona, but you still can't figure out how to post reasonable sized photos here at codoh?

You repeatedly say how little you care about it all and how it's only by chance that you happened to come here again to post. And you really have much better things to do with your genius tinkering capabilities. And then offer more photos that are too small to look at. Just give the album link at photobucket or wherever.

Heydrich

Postby Heydrich » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat May 16, 2009 1:36 pm)

Carto, you should read the thread more carefully before judging people here. The photobucket link has already been posted:

http://s608.photobucket.com/albums/tt16 ... h/?start=0

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat May 16, 2009 1:39 pm)

Hi Heydrich,

O.k. I guess he added to it since I last took a look. Hopefully when I look at it there will be this photo:
Gee I even have a picture from the inside of the nuclear site near Dimona and I am watching how they are preparing an HTML where they, I guess when the time is right publish this to intimitate Iran....it is LAUGHABLE what I can see here.

Yes, the giant scheme of the Israelis "preparing an HTML"

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat May 16, 2009 5:56 pm)

Deepdigger implied he'd want a person on this forum to come to his house, via a roundabout way to get his address. Also he's shown he's very sensitive to anyone questioning his credibility. It was never clear why he couldn't send the info on a USB flash drive. It's fishy to me.
to select a person or persons who come to my house...I given him my name address, tel number ,the works.... and I will give this person unlimited access to all my hard drives. Heck I would give him my whole "Internet cruiser PC", because I can simply build myself another one.

Why unlimited access to all the hard drives? Certainly he saves his images into one or two folders. If a person can build a pc, wouldn't they also realize that an external firewire drive is all that's necessary, to just transfer a few folders? Of a key chain sized flash drive that can be put into an envelope?

We see a photo and it's labeled Treblinka. Someone says it's not Treblinka, and deepdigger is upset because the photo was in a folder on some server he won't name called "Treblinka." Therefore it's not his problem. O.K. but is it bad if someone points out it's not Treblinka?

When I saw the photobucket archive, there were 54 photos. That's showing a bit of what he's got: so who can demonstrate why one of those photos is important to revisionism? I think that's an honest question.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”