Expert advice needed to study loot from secret archives

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
deepdigger

Postby deepdigger » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun May 17, 2009 12:40 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Deepdigger implied he'd want a person on this forum to come to his house, via a roundabout way to get his address. Also he's shown he's very sensitive to anyone questioning his credibility. It was never clear why he couldn't send the info on a USB flash drive. It's fishy to me.
to select a person or persons who come to my house...I given him my name address, tel number ,the works.... and I will give this person unlimited access to all my hard drives. Heck I would give him my whole "Internet cruiser PC", because I can simply build myself another one.

Why unlimited access to all the hard drives? Certainly he saves his images into one or two folders. If a person can build a pc, wouldn't they also realize that an external firewire drive is all that's necessary, to just transfer a few folders? Of a key chain sized flash drive that can be put into an envelope?

We see a photo and it's labeled Treblinka. Someone says it's not Treblinka, and deepdigger is upset because the photo was in a folder on some server he won't name called "Treblinka." Therefore it's not his problem. O.K. but is it bad if someone points out it's not Treblinka?

When I saw the photobucket archive, there were 54 photos. That's showing a bit of what he's got: so who can demonstrate why one of those photos is important to revisionism? I think that's an honest question.

I just don`t see how any of this has to do with Holocaust Revisionism, but
I shall answer, because this is quite humorous, what You "deduce" here
with stunning logic.

1..."person on this forum to come to his house, via a roundabout way to get his address."

2...."Also he's shown he's very sensitive to anyone questioning his credibility."

3...."It was never clear why he couldn't send the info on a USB flash drive."

Why unlimited access to all the hard drives? Certainly he saves his images into one or two folders. If a person can build a pc, wouldn't they also realize that an external firewire drive is all that's necessary, to just transfer a few folders? Of a key chain sized flash drive that can be put into an envelope?

5...."It's fishy to me."

I`ll answer that one by one starting with claim #...2

I am not sensitive to that at all, what does my credibility have to do with what is in Files that I simply "obtained" from a hidden server?
It is just that I have zero tolerance for stupidity. I am also a licensed Pilot
and if someone in my cockpit asks questions like that I do not tolerate it either..
If I were otherwise inclined I would be a teacher for the mentally challenged.
(well I guess that will get me deleted here, so be it)

Then to number 1... Just how do You figure I am trying "in a round about way to get somebodies address".....when I have months ago given to somebody in this Forum!!!! my name, address, telephone number + driving instructions right to my house?...and have in no way asked this person to give me any details about himself?

I know this person is reading this, because he mails me almost daily!

Then #3...
You must have a gigantic USB stick,...???
Why do you bother with an internal hard drive then...also how do you "plug in" your USB stick into what is stored on external media?

Number 4 ......
is the epitome of the "thing" I mentioned before, that I have zero tolerance for.
"Certainly he can save all his images in 1 or 2 folders" ...
You have absolutely No idea...I just uploaded 100 megabytes and that is just a fraction of what I got!...
Where these zip files are they only allow 50 mB junks so I had to break that down even.
There are a number of not so silly people here to whom I already gave the direct links.

Also You must think that everyone uses a stupid Windows operating system.
Just how would you plug "you fire wire" in my computer and read
UNIX?? You must be a real expert if You know how!
And on top of that put all my stuff on a "key sized" USB stick.

"It`s fishy to me"
wow what can I possibly say to that?

The whole thing is funnier than the SS electric spanking machine, the "portable bone crusher" and a wood stove that can burn 1 corpse per minute and and and...
Instead of reading what "holocaust historians" I think I`d rather opt to read Your brilliant guesses what and who I am, seeing Faulty Towers and the Benny Hill show is off the air.

As for the rest here who I all notified where the "stuff" is I would like notification that You did get it without problems.

The CIA pdf are poor quality, but that`s just the way they were copied of
microfilm...not my fault...the older OSS are much easier to read.

The round about 1200 pictures also include some pretty funny "confessions" look for these.
There is a SS (Sturmbann Fuehrer I am not sure right now" but he confessed having killed 700 Jews with a waterhose while he made them
stand at attention at a roll call...
and a top secret plan "Historians" have discovered wher the SS planned to
kill inmates ny experimenting how toxic a rotten potato is..

If it`s of no use for Revisionism at least it will be good for a laugh

deepdigger

Postby deepdigger » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun May 17, 2009 3:40 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:
This stuff comes in FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. Gee I even have a picture from the inside of the nuclear site near Dimona and I am watching how they are preparing an HTML where they, I guess when the time is right publish this to intimitate Iran....it is LAUGHABLE what I can see here.

I don't believe you. How is it that you can hack into secret Israeli computers related to their nuclear program at Dimona, but you still can't figure out how to post reasonable sized photos here at codoh?

You repeatedly say how little you care about it all and how it's only by chance that you happened to come here again to post. And you really have much better things to do with your genius tinkering capabilities. And then offer more photos that are too small to look at. Just give the album link at photobucket or wherever.

but you believe this:

I would however discuss the Holocaust here but discuss it by juxta positioning
the main "criminal" Adolf Hitler with the "Star witness" Stalin`s curriculum vitae
with that of Hitler.
Everyone has their head in this Holocaust bucket and probably never paid any
notice to the Holodom. Because that would bring You straight to Stalin.

I pasted text most of the text from ( neutral as can be) public sites here.

Hitler there is not much to say, that everybody does not already "know"?
I`ll start with him. we even know that he had a dog called "Blondie"
But here he is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler
A decorated veteran of World War I, Hitler joined the Nazi Party in 1920 and became its leader in 1921.
Following his imprisonment after a failed coup in 1923,

So far that was his crime, he violated a gag order, then marched front and center through
a hail of Police bullets with his Pistol drawn against a corrupt Government (building)
and had not killed any one at this point.
He was thrown into Festung Landsberg am Lech Bavaria where he was treated like a Hero
by the prison guards, wrote a book while he was incarcerated, thus again violating
a gag order by allowing it to pass to the public...
Then he was released and from there on Genosse Stalin writes what History is to this day
it goes on: ...he gained support by promoting nationalism,
antisemitism and anti-communism with charismatic oratory and propaganda
and then of course he killed 6 million Jews and a whole bunch of non Jews..and
so on and so on.
at the end You can see that he had one mate who became his wife and they were
faithful till death joined them forever:
"During the final days of the war in 1945, Hitler married his long-time mistress Eva Braun.
Less than two days later, the two committed suicide.[4]"

Now here is Genosse Stalin. I start out with his Mug shot because he was a common criminal
convicted for robbery, extortion and everything but violating a gag order forbidding Government
of the day criticism:
Marriage, bank robberies and Pravda:
In the summer of 1906, Stalin married Ekaterina Svanidze, who later gave birth to Stalin's first child, Yakov.
Stalin temporarily resigned from the party over its ban on bank robberies, conducted a large raid on a
bank shipment resulting in the death of 40 people and then fled to Baku, where Ekaterina died of typhus.

In Baku, Stalin organized Muslim Azeris and Persians in partisan activities, including the murders of many
"Black Hundreds" right-wing supporters of the Tsar, and conducted protection rackets, ransom kidnappings,
counterfeiting operations and robberies. After his arrest in 1908, he spent seven months in prison and escaped Siberian exile.

Now his"family live" which tells a lot about loyalty, unselfishness and caring:
That is all what is left of it after he had evryone shot who knew something about him:

Marriages and family
Ekaterina "Kato" Svanidze, Stalin's first wife.

Stalin's son Yakov, whom he had with his first wife Ekaterina Svanidze, shot himself because of Stalin's
harshness toward him, but survived. After this, Stalin said "He can't even shoot straight".[66]
Yakov served in the Red Army during World War II and was captured by the Germans.
They offered to exchange him for Field Marshal Friedrich Paulus, who had surrendered after Stalingrad,
but Stalin turned the offer down, stating
"You have in your hands not only my son Yakov but millions of my sons.
Either you free them all or my son will share their fate."[245]
Afterwards, Yakov is said to have committed suicide,
running into an electric fence in Sachsenhausen concentration camp, where he was being held.[246]
Stalin with his children: Vasiliy and Svetlana
Stalin and Nadezhda Alliluyeva

Stalin had a son, Vasiliy, and a daughter, Svetlana, with his second wife Nadezhda Alliluyeva.
She died in 1932, officially of illness. She may have committed suicide by shooting
herself after a quarrel with Stalin, leaving a suicide note which according to their
daughter was "partly personal, partly political".[247] According to A&E Biography,
there is also a belief among some Russians that Stalin himself murdered his wife
after the quarrel, which apparently took place at a dinner in which Stalin tauntingly
flicked cigarettes across the table at her. Historians also claim her death ultimately
"severed his link from reality."[248]

Vasiliy rose through the ranks of the Soviet air force, officially dying of alcoholism in 1962;
however, this is still in question. He distinguished himself in World War II as a capable airman.
Svetlana emigrated to the United States in 1967. Stalin may have married a third wife,
Rosa Kaganovich, the sister of Lazar Kaganovich.[249] In March 2001 Russian
Independent Television NTV interviewed a previously unknown grandson living in Novokuznetsk,
Yuri Davydov, who stated that his father had told him of his lineage, but, was told to keep
quiet because the campaign against Stalin's cult of personality.

To sum that up, his son himself because he succumbed to abuse and when he did not
die Stalin the "loving dad" made jokes about his son`s poor Pistol marksmanship.
His son Yakov then got away from his "dad" to serve in the red Army, was captured
by The Germans who offered Stalin to give him his son back
Stalin much like the Jews who were suffering through the entire history of civilisation
expresses how overwhelming his pain is:
You have in your hands not only my son Yakov but millions of my sons.
Either you free them all or my son will share their fate."
The Germans show empathy and wnat to turn his son over to Stalin, but as soon
as Yakov finds out about the evil German Plan to deport him back to his dad
he prefers to run into an electric fence in Dauchau.
...Hoping if he does not get electrocuted the guards will shoot him
Stalin`s other son had overcome his "happy childhood memories"
with generous quantities of Ethanol, which in the end finally did killed him.
Maybe the evil Germans supplied the booze?
They must have, they had more Ethanol than Zyklon B, because they
were fermenting mountains of potatos for V2 rocket fuel!

His second wife shot herself because the loving Husband Stalin liked to flick his
cigarette butts at her while she was trying to eat. Although now people
(Russian Historians) think it is more likely he shot her.
Then Stalin married again but did not aknowledge the existence of his next son, who
was "told to be quiet about it"
I know Hitler had a dog, I never heard if Stalin had one. More likely Stalin ate "blondie"

Well so much about Stalins tragic unhappy mis understood love for others
eventually scum does rise to the top and then he wastes no time getting
down to some serious Government business:

First we cover "foreign Policy" as history recorded it and then how Stalin re-wrote
it like he did with Your WW2 History:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German%E2% ... _Agreement
The trade pact helped Germany to surmount the British blockade of Germany.[2]
The Soviet Union became a major supplier of vital materials to Germany,
including oil, copper, nickel, chrome, platinum, lumber and grain.[14]

The Baltics and Bessarabia
Bessarabia and Bukovina comprise the top light green region

In mid-June of 1940, Soviet NKVD troops raided border posts in Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia,
resulting in those states annexation into the Soviet Union, including the whole of Lithuania,
including the Scheschupe area, which was to be given to Germany.[7][15][7] On June 26,
the Soviet Union issued an ultimatum demanding Bessarabia, Bukovina, and the Hertza
region from Romania. After the Soviets agreed with Germany that they would limit their
claims in Bukovina to northern Bukovina, Germany urged Romania to accept the ultimatum.[16]
With France no longer in a position to be the guarantor of the status quo in Eastern Europe,
and the Third Reich pushing Romania to make concessions to the Soviet Union,
the Romanian government gave in, following Italy's counsel and Vichy France's recent example.
After the Soviet occupation of Bessarabia, around 100,000 Volksdeutsche
living in Bessarabia began immigrating to Germany.[16]

That summer, Germany grew even more dependent on Soviet imports.[17]
German acquisitions of France, the Netherlands, and Belgium created additional demand while decreasing
avenues for indirect supply.[17]

-----------see we did not just feed ourselves even though You guys tried to starve us all !!!!!!---------------------------------------------

The trade pact helped Germany to surmount the British blockade of Germany.[2]
The Soviet Union became a major supplier of vital materials to Germany, including oil,
copper, nickel, chrome, platinum, lumber and grain.[14]

(Like why would England or the U.S. blockade germany an then wonder why U-Boats sink
their ships? or Japanese bomb american war ships?...why does Israel wonder Hamas launches
home made fire crackers into "Israel" when they choke off Gaza...
Gee that reminds me I got some data from some Gaza checkpoints showing how they
choke off supplies...If someone wants them PM me...no clowns please

Back to Comrade Stalin, Holocaust Star witness:

Hitler had been considering war with the Soviet Union since July of 1940.[13]
However, after Germany entered the Axis Pact with Japan and Italy,
in October 1940, the Soviet Union explored a possible entry into the Axis themselves.[18]
After long discussions and proposals, Germany presented the Soviets with a draft written
Axis pact agreement defining the world spheres of influence of the four proposed
Axis powers (Japan, Germany, Soviet Union, Italy).[19] [20][21] Eleven days later,[22]
the Soviets presented a Stalin-drafted written counterproposal where they would accept
the four power pact, but it included Soviet rights to Bulgaria and a world sphere of
influence focus on the area around modern Iraq and Iran.[23] The Soviet offer came
concurrently with massive economic efforts to Germany. [24] The Soviets promised that,
by May 11, 1941 the delivery of 2.5 million tons of grain -- 1 million tons above its
current obligations.[23] They also promised full compensation for the Volksdeutsche property claims.[23]

The agreement further covered the migration to Germany within two and a half months of
Volksdeutsche,ethnic Germans and German citizens in Soviet-held Baltic and Balkan territories,
and the migration to the Soviet Union of ethnic Russians, Baltic and "White Russian" "nationals"
in German-held territories.[39] In many cases, the resulting population transfers of Volksdeutsche
were to land previously held by ethnic Poles or others in Nazi-occupied territories.

Population re-settelment, these are Germans NOT JEWS:

If You right click on "link properties' You should see the word "Wartheland" at the
end that translates verbatum to "waiting land"

The agreement also formally set the border between Germany and the Soviet Union between the Igorka river and the Baltic Sea.[39]

Later Stalin re writes all this foreign Policy history and we get his own version (as usual):

In 1948, Stalin personally edited and rewrote by hand sections of the cold war book Falsifiers of History.
[201] Falsifiers was published in response to the documents made public in Nazi-Soviet Relations,
1939-1941: Documents from the Archives of The German Foreign Office,[202][203] which included
the secret protocols of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact and other secret German-Soviet relations documents.
[202][204] Falsifiers originally appeared as a series of articles in Pravda in February 1948,[203]
and was subsequently published in numerous language and distributed worldwide.[205]

It depicted the Soviet Union as striving to negotiate a collective security against Hitler,
while being thwarted by double-dealing Anglo-French appeasers who, despite appearances,
had no intention of a Soviet alliance and were secretly negotiating with Berlin.[205]
It casts the Munich agreement, not just as Anglo-French short-sightedness or cowardice,
but as a "secret" agreement that was a "a highly important phase in their policy aimed
at goading the Hitlerite aggressors against the Soviet Union."[207] The book also included
the claim that, during the Pact's operation, Stalin rejected Hitler's offer to share in a division
of the world, without mentioning the Soviet offers to join the Axis.[208] Historical studies,
official accounts, memoirs and textbooks published in the Soviet Union used that
depiction of events until the Soviet Union's dissolution.[208]

But in the meantime he also took care of domestic affairs, like they were his own family
as he exclaimed to the Germans when they had his son in a POW camp, its not
just him they are all my sons (only fair I remind you here)

scorched earth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_stalin

During the late 1930s, Stalin launched the Great Purge (also known as the "Great Terror"),
a campaign to purge the Communist Party of people accused of corruption or treachery;
he extended it to the military and other sectors of Soviet society. Targets were often executed,
imprisoned in Gulag labor camps or exiled. In the years following, millions of ethnic minorities
were also deported.[3][4]

Stalin vastly increased the scope and power of the state's secret police and intelligence agencies.
Under his guiding hand, Soviet intelligence forces began to set up intelligence networks in most
of the major nations of the world, including Germany (the famous Rote Kappelle spy ring),
Great Britain, France, Japan, and the United States. Stalin saw no difference between espionage,
communist political propaganda actions, and state-sanctioned violence, and he began to integrate
all of these activities within the NKVD. Stalin made considerable use of the Communist International
movement in order to infiltrate agents and to ensure that foreign Communist parties remained
pro-Soviet and pro-Stalin.

One of the best examples of Stalin's ability to integrate secret police and foreign espionage came in
1940, when he gave approval to the secret police to have Leon Trotsky assassinated in Mexico.[11]

He accepted grandiloquent titles (e.g. "Coryphaeus of Science," "Father of Nations," "Brilliant Genius of Humanity,

And they call Hitler insane and feel like soul mates?
well "qui se resemble s`assemble"....n`est ces pas???
After Stalin declared that he was going to "solve the Baltic problem", by June 1940, Lithuania,

Why is that not quoted by hollow historians as "Solution to the Baltic Problem"????

Latvia and Estonia were and merged into the Soviet Union, after repressions and actions therein
brought about the deaths of over 160,000 citizens of these states.
Further information: Stalin in World War II, Eastern Front (World War II), Battle of Moscow,
and Battle of Stalingrad
During the early morning of 22 June 1941, Hitler broke the pact by implementing Operation Barbarossa,

Meanwhile Stalin was still implementing his domestic policies as "Coryphaeus of Science,"
"Father of Nations," "Brilliant Genius of Humanity":

And that brings us to a word yet unheard of in "Holocaust Forums" the HOLODOME:
I guess my "fishy character and credibilty" is more important in these discussions

scorched earth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_stalin

Main article: Holodomor

The Holodomor famine is sometimes referred to as the Ukrainian Genocide, implying it was engineered
by the Soviet government, specifically targeting the Ukrainian people to destroy the Ukrainian nation as
a political factor and social entity.[52] While historians continue to disagree whether the policies that
led to Holodomor fall under the legal definition of genocide, twenty six countries have officially
recognized the Holodomor as such. On 28 November 2006 the Ukrainian Parliament approved a bill,
according to which the Soviet-era forced famine was an act of genocide against the Ukrainian people.
[53] Professor Michael Ellman concludes that Ukrainians were victims of genocide in 1932-33,
according to a more relaxed definition, which is favored by some specialists in the field of genocide studies.
He also asserts that, while this is not the only Soviet genocide
(e.g. The Polish operation of the NKVD), it is the worst in terms of mass casualties.[54]

Current estimates on the total number of casualties within Soviet Ukraine range mostly
from 2.2 million[55][56] to 4 to 5 million.[57][58][59]

Scientific research was hindered by the fact that many scientists were sent to labor camps
(including Lev Landau, later a Nobel Prize winner, who spent a year in prison in 1938-1939)
or executed (e.g. Lev Shubnikov, shot in 1937).

Calculating the number of victims

Researchers before the 1991 dissolution of the Soviet Union attempting to count the number of people
killed under Stalin's regime produced estimates ranging from 3 to 60 million.[71] After the
Soviet Union dissolved, evidence from the Soviet archives also became available, containing official records
of the execution of approximately 800,000 prisoners under Stalin for either political or criminal offenses,
around 1.7 million deaths in the Gulags and some 390,000 deaths during kulak forced resettlement -
for a total of about 3 million officially recorded victims in these categories.[72]

The official Soviet archival records do not contain comprehensive figures for some categories of victims,
such as the those of ethnic deportations or of German population transfers in the aftermath of WWII.[73]
Other notable exclusions from NKVD data on repression deaths include the Katyn massacre,
other killings in the newly occupied areas, and the mass shootings of Red Army personnel
(deserters and so-called deserters) in 1941. Also, the official statistics on Gulag mortality
exclude deaths of prisoners taking place shortly after their release but which resulted from
the harsh treatment in the camps.[74] Some historians also believe the official archival
figures of the categories that were recorded by Soviet authorities to be unreliable and
incomplete.[75][76] In addition to failures regarding comprehensive recordings, as one
additional example, Robert Gellately and Simon Sebag-Montefiore argue the many suspects
beaten and tortured to death while in "investigative custody" were likely not to have been
counted amongst the executed.[8][77]

Historians working after the Soviet Union's dissolution have estimated victim totals ranging
from approximately 4 million to nearly 10 million, not including those who died in famines.
[78] Russian writer Vadim Erlikman, for example, makes the following estimates: executions,
1.5 million; gulags, 5 million; deportations, 1.7 million out of 7.5 million deported; and
POWs and German civilians, 1 million - a total of about 9 million victims of repression.[79]

Some have also included deaths of 6 to 8 million people in the 1932-1933 famine as victims
of Stalin's repression. This categorization is controversial however, as historians differ as
to whether the famine was a deliberate part of the campaign of repression against kulaks
and others, or simply an unintended consequence of the struggle over forced collectivization.[49][80][81]

Accordingly, if famine victims are included, a minimum of around 10 million deaths - 6 million
minimum from famine and 4 million minimum from other causes - are attributable to the regime,
[82] with a number of recent historians suggesting a likely total of around 20 million,
citing much higher victim totals from executions, gulags, deportations and other causes.
[83] Adding 6-8 million famine victims to Erlikman's estimates above, for example,
would yield a total of between 15 and 17 million victims. Researcher Robert Conquest, meanwhile,
has revised his original estimate of up to 30 million victims down to 20 million.[84]
Others maintain that their earlier higher victim total estimates are correct.[85][86]

Questionable tactics
Further information: Stalin in World War II and Soviet war crimes
Part of the 5 March 1940 memo from Lavrentiy Beria to Stalin proposing execution of Polish officers

After taking around 300,000 Polish prisoners in 1939 and early 1940,[145][146][146][147][148]
25,700 Polish POWs were executed on 5 March 1940, pursuant to a note from to Stalin from
Lavrenty Beria, the members of the Soviet Politburo,[149][150] in what became known as the
Katyn massacre.[151][149][152] While Stalin personally told a Polish general they'd "lost track"
of the officers in Manchuria,[153][154][155][156] Polish railroad workers found the mass grave
after the 1941 Nazi invasion.[157] The massacre became a source of political controversy,[158][159]
with the Soviets eventually claiming that Germany committed the executions when the
Soviet Union retook Poland in 1944.[149][160] The Soviets did not admit responsibility until 1990.[161]

In June 1941, weeks after the German invasion began, Stalin also directed employing a scorched earth
policy of destroying the infrastructure and food supplies of areas before the Germans could seize them,
and that partisans were to be set up in evacuated areas.[122] He also ordered the NKVD to murder
around one hundred thousand political prisoners in areas where the Wermacht approached,[166]
while others were deported east.[167][168]

Scorched Earth:
Main article: Holodomor

The Holodomor famine is sometimes referred to as the Ukrainian Genocide, implying it was
engineered by the Soviet government, specifically targeting the Ukrainian people to destroy
the Ukrainian nation as a political factor and social entity.[52] While historians continue to
disagree whether the policies that led to Holodomor fall under the legal definition of genocide,
twenty six countries have officially recognized the Holodomor as such.
On 28 November 2006 the Ukrainian Parliament approved a bill, according to which the
Soviet-era forced famine was an act of genocide against the Ukrainian people.[53]
Professor Michael Ellman concludes that Ukrainians were victims of genocide in
1932-33, according to a more relaxed definition, which is favored by some specialists in the
field of genocide studies. He also asserts that, while this is not the only Soviet genocide
(e.g. The Polish operation of the NKVD), it is the worst in terms of mass casualties.[54]

But they always only like to show you these "Jews"???? that starved to death and had Typhus.
What were the Germans supposed to have done with all these people in that Soviet Territory
that lightning fast Blitz Krieg conquered just as fast as the Red Army could run:

While the Germans pressed forward, Stalin was confident of an eventual Allied victory over Germany.
In September 1941, Stalin told British diplomats that he wanted two agreements:
(1) a mutual assistance/aid pact and (2) a recognition that, after the war, the
Soviet Union would gain the territories in countries that it had taken pursuant to its division
of Eastern Europe with Hitler in the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact.[125] The British agreed to
assistance but refused to agree upon the territorial gains, which Stalin accepted months
later as the military situation deteriorated somewhat in mid-1942.[125] By December,
Hitler's troops had advanced to within 20 miles of the Kremlin in Moscow.[1]

In June 1941, weeks after the German invasion began, Stalin also directed employing a
scorched earth policy of destroying the infrastructure and food supplies of areas before
the Germans could seize them, and that partisans were to be set up in evacuated areas.[122]
He also ordered the NKVD to murder around one hundred thousand political prisoners in
areas where the Wermacht approached,[166] while others were deported east.[167][168]

Of course we did not just leave all these people laying around where Stalin left these.
Little did we know then that the rest of the world will stick them into our face as
"Holocaust victims" with 1001 pathetic pictures!

Need picture link with skin and bone corpses+++++++++++++++++++++++++
So I just put "dead bodies murdered jews holocaust" in my
search line and ZAPPPP there are 10 000 hits on the internet just like this one:

And the pictures I "Obtained" are deep sixed!!!

After the capture of Berlin, Soviet troops reportedly raped from tens of thousands to
two million women,[169] and 50,000 during and after the occupation of Budapest.[170][171]
In former Axis countries, such as Germany, Romania and Hungary,
Red Army officers generally viewed cities,
villages and farms as being open to pillaging and looting.[172]

And they like him:

Well the good old Vaterland did put up a good fight right to the end:

By April 1945, Germany faced its last days with 1.9 million German soldiers in the East
fighting 6.4 million Red Army soldiers while 1 million German soldiers in the West battled 4 million Western Allied soldiers.[1

According to recent figures, of an estimated four million POWs taken by the Russians,
including Germans, Japanese, Hungarians, Romanians and others, some 580,000
never returned, presumably victims of privation or the Gulags.[173] Soviet POWs and forced
laborers who survived German captivity were sent to special "transit" or "filtration" camps
meant determine which were potential traitors.[174] Of the approximately 4 million to be
repatriated 2,660,013 were civilians and 1,539,475 were former POWs.[174] Of the total,
2,427,906 were sent home and 801,152 were reconscripted into the armed forces.[174]
608,095 were enrolled in the work battalions of the defense ministry.[174] 272,867
were transferred to the authority of the NKVD for punishment, which meant a transfer
to the Gulag system.[174][175][176] 89,468 remained in the transit camps as
reception personnel until the repatriation process was finally wound up in the early 1950s.[174]

Stalin originally supported the creation of Israel in 1948. The USSR was one of the
first nations to recognize the new country.[200] Golda Meir came to Moscow as
the first Israeli Ambassador to the USSR that year

But after he successfully (with the aid of brain dead allies) convinced all evil came from
The SS carrying out Adolf Hitlers Orders the "Liberator of Jews" in "German Deathcamps"
where for some starnge reason all physical evidence is totally absent the grand:

"Coryphaeus of Science," "Father of Nations," "Brilliant Genius of Humanity":

Comes up with this scheme:

The "Doctors' plot"
Further information: Doctors' plot and Stalin's antisemitism

The "Doctors' plot" was a plot outlined by Stalin and Soviet officials in 1952 and 1953
whereby several doctors (over half of which were Jewish) allegedly attempted to kill
Soviet officials.[209] The prevailing opinion of many scholars outside the Soviet Union
is that Stalin intended to use the resulting doctors' trial to launch a massive party purge.
[210] The plot is also viewed by many historians as an anti-Semitic provocation.[209]
It followed on the heels of the 1952 show trials of the Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee[211]
and the secret execution of thirteen members on Stalin's orders in the
Night of the Murdered Poets.[212]

Thereafter, in a December Politburo session,
Stalin announced that "Every Jewish nationalist is the agent of the American intelligence service.
Jewish nationalists think that their nation was saved by the USA
(there you can become rich, bourgeois, etc.). They think they're indebted to the Americans.
Among doctors, there are many Jewish nationalists."[213] To mobilize the Soviet people
for his campaign, Stalin ordered TASS and Pravda to issue stories along with Stalin's alleged
uncovering of a "Doctors Plot" to assassinate top Soviet leaders,[214][215] including Stalin,
in order to set the stage for show trials.[216] The next month, Pravda published stories
with text regarding the purported "Jewish bourgeois-nationalist" plotters.[217] Stalin directed
Kruschev to incite anti-Semitism in the Ukraine, telling him "The good workers at the factory
should be given clubs so they can beat the hell out of those Jews."[218][219] Regarding the
origins of the plot, people who knew Stalin, such as Kruschev, suggest that Stalin had long
harbored negative sentiments toward Jews,[209][220][221] and anti-Semitic trends in
the Kremlin's policies were further fueled by the exile of Leon Trotsky.[209][222]
Following ant-Semitic purges in the 1930s and 1940s, in 1946,
Stalin wrote that "every Jew is a potential spy."[209][223]

in his "Secret Speech" in 1956, Soviet Premier Nikita Kruschev stated that the
Doctors Plot was "fabricated ... set up by Stalin", that Stalin told the judge to
beat confessions from the defendants[230] and had told Politburo members
"You are blind like young kittens. What will happen without me? T
he country will perish because you do not know how to recognize enemies."[230]

Gee, I am noy a learned Historians, nor can I make brilliant deductions "like all his pictures
should fit on a key chain USB stick...does he not know what afire wire is if he builds his
own computers...?"

But although I am way out of my territory with "revisionsism" I think looking a bit more
into Stalins back ground rather than mine would be a bit more constructive!

And in passing to thos who believe we Unmenschen killed 6 Million Jews and
managed to let every shred of evidence disappear eexcept entire hills sides
of empty Zyklon B Dosen why don`t You ask Yourself why Stalin, before he was
done had his entire census board right down to the toilet cleaner shot as "spies"
when he did not like their Population count?....and re- did his own.
I read one Jewish this or that .org web site where they are getting a bit in a bind
these days, where exactly how many Jews were before the Holocaust..
Their answer, no kidding was "It does not matter, what matters is how many were
left".
I would mutter (Like the SS Trblinka fat women first, no fire wood needed)

Ausgezeichnet! Ausgezeichnet! what a brilliant piece of higher mathematics!

And there are still countries, that rather have the internet being used as
dis information rather than information technology...
and give me a "Troika" ala Comrade Stalin and lock me up next to Germar!

Take a look again at Comrade Stalin`s mug shot, a thief, forger, murderer who would be stupid enough to buy a used car from him, let alone allowing him to sell you his pack of lies as the truth...
but I guess my "credibility" here should be discussed.
I don`t have anything at all to prove to people like You!
Auf Wiedersehen!

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon May 18, 2009 12:23 pm)

Great info deepdigger!

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon May 18, 2009 4:11 pm)

While there are interesting photos & comments here, the thread is difficult to follow because it moves from labor camp to labor camp, person to person, topic to topic, etc. It would be easier to follow if the images were grouped into categories and threads for each category were started. And that is one important reason why we have stated guidelines.

There were also some guidelines busting crude comments in some posts, they were deleted.

We will permit a few more posts here, but this thread will be locked in the hopes that there will be threads started as suggested.

Moderator 1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

StuDewan

Postby StuDewan » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon May 18, 2009 10:48 pm)

deepdigger wrote:You should see their air photos of Gaza they sent to the Pentagon from the same FTP where they explain why a school was (colateral) bombing damage, that one I would do!
Do You want it?

I don`t know if you can see all that with the photo bucket all the detail winds up in a bucket too:
The top says
E+34 deg 28 min 52 sec North + 31 deg 30 min 29 WGS84S

"GS84S" That is the spy sat designator

just a lil correction: WGS84 is not a "spy sat designator", it's just one coordinate system used for mapping the Earth...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Geodetic_System

it's the coordinate system used by GPS...

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue May 19, 2009 6:31 am)

OK, so if it is impossible for you to upload compressed archives of the "loot" on some free host then certainly you could upload the whole archive as a torrent somewhere (like TPB, or whatever tracker you like)?
Let's have it.
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue May 19, 2009 11:33 am)

Haldan wrote:OK, so if it is impossible for you to upload compressed archives of the "loot" on some free host then certainly you could upload the whole archive as a torrent somewhere (like TPB, or whatever tracker you like)?
Let's have it.
-haldan

Wrong, that's not the way Torrents work.
You don't archive your files on the net & then create a Torrent, the Files stay on your pc.

After Creating the Torrent, you need to Seed it, that is to say, leave your machine up & running until sufficient peers (people downloading the file) have enough file parts (data packets) to support each other & other peers who also wish to download the file.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

deepdigger

Postby deepdigger » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue May 19, 2009 4:04 pm)

StuDewan wrote:
deepdigger wrote:You should see their air photos of Gaza they sent to the Pentagon from the same FTP where they explain why a school was (colateral) bombing damage, that one I would do!
Do You want it?

I don`t know if you can see all that with the photo bucket all the detail winds up in a bucket too:
The top says
E+34 deg 28 min 52 sec North + 31 deg 30 min 29 WGS84S

"GS84S" That is the spy sat designator

just a lil correction: WGS84 is not a "spy sat designator", it's just one coordinate system used for mapping the Earth...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Geodetic_System

it's the coordinate system used by GPS...

Look at the High school debating "Satellite experts"!!!
He is telling me what is what...
Since who I am is more important than what I supply lets go into that
and after that I will not waste another second here.

First of all whom can You trust?
http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/forum.codoh.com
Warning! This site has a poor reputation.

Then a little greeting where You can get a glimpse of where some expert
thinks he can plug in a "key chain sized USB stick" and figures I use a Mickey Mouse Windows vista Home PC just like his own.

I can afford to post this in public, since I am part of the "chosen frozen" and therefore can be a "spoiled brat" with impunity.
That is since the dew line is gone, then GE put all the systems up, now there is no more GE and not just anyone can transcribe the old Bell commands into a newer format...so I don`t think they will lock me up...
that will happen to you, long before it`ll happen to me!!!
I nearly killed myself laughing reading all these silly guesses what I do and how I do it...also the PMs....like:
"do you feel hunted by intelligence agencies"...No I don`t dou You?

Ok then, if You don`t know what to do with just a small sample, which was just an appetizer, You sure as heck would not know with
85 Gigabytes of documents...remember there were 56 Million sequestered
WW2 documents, that went from the U.S. to Germany and from there
Chancellor Merkel (a graduate from the Moscow school of propaganda a agitation) shipped all these off to Israel as a "gift"....but thet have been scanned and filed!
As I said You all are more interested in me, than that so:
"Pleased to meet you, hope You guess my name...tadom tadom"
Since You will have no idea where that is I`ll give You another
picture:
You can go there with any of Your thrift Tourist Airliner!
and if the tickets are sold out, go to the nearest Naval Base and buy a ticket to get on a sub, then You will dock and arrive there
But as You can imagine that`s a long ride. So You would in all likelyhood get off here

It has been there for a long long time and "pre historic hacking" was done like this:
Now nobody talks analog any more so it is done like this,....these are just toys I can use when I get boared

I can walk there from my "living room"

But the out door work is a lot less boaring and is a bit more interesting

So please go back to school and find out what a satellite designator is
and how modern communications work, before you (!!!!!) tell me
how it is intercepted.

Again as with every "Holocaust discussion forum" the entire discussion always winds up the way high school debating "wins" their arguments.
Rather than discussing subject material you want to discuss who presented it.
Auf Wiedersehen

deepdigger

Postby deepdigger » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue May 19, 2009 5:54 pm)

Haldan wrote:OK, so if it is impossible for you to upload compressed archives of the "loot" on some free host then certainly you could upload the whole archive as a torrent somewhere (like TPB, or whatever tracker you like)?
Let's have it.
-haldan

I was going to add this to my last reply to You, but I guess it`s "invisible"
till the forum moderator approves it.
Any way to get to where I work the airliner 1. class seating looks like this:

Economy class seating (wherever you can find room to flop out)

And if You can tell me how to upload all this to photobucket
or as a zip file I may just do it.
56 million documents stored in HEXDEC (and also not filed with some silly
Windows home computing OS )

Have you any idea how many individual files come off 56 million documents that where in micro film format??????

I am NOT SAYING THAT THIS IS ALL HOLOCAUST MATERIAL!!!!
some of it is Wehrmacht High Command, some Enigma transmissions,....the german clear text version, pictures all kind of stuff...
all FTP`d from the U.S. to Israel (which was intercepted) and the microfilm and Paper documents sent to Bad Arolson Germany, wher only "Special Research Groups", like the Wiesenthal center and the like had access....then before the general public in Germany had any idea, and the U.S. National archives questioned Chancellor Merkel why she does not release these, she shipped the entire Collection to Israel....
look it up on the internet!....You will see a picture of here getting an award from Israel for having done so!!!

So much for Revisionism!....all that You can do is debate "high school style"....and I don`t relly blame you for doing so....
But You must also understand why I get a little impatient with that, you would too had you read some of what is in these files, which WILL NEVER BE PUBLIC...how the heck do You propose I do this...I don`t have a 50+ Million dollar annual Internet budget like Yad Vashem!!!

So, just lay off with the personal attacks..if You want me gone from here I gladly oblige, because this just does not go anywhere!
Auf Wiedersehen and God bless!

deepdigger

Postby deepdigger » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue May 19, 2009 6:45 pm)

Let's have it.
-haldan

I am also not trying to goad You into coming to see me in person.
So don`t buy an airline ticket because this airline does not exactly have the best safety record.
This is at a sister listening post where I also work:

I nearly lost my life there more than once in my line of duty...
how often have you put your life on the line? don`t tell me I smell like a rat
stay with the subject matter which is sequestered Information concerning the Holocaust...is that so hard to do?

Why don`t you go to a war vet hospital and talk to them like that and then clown around "their sensitivity to criticism is curious"
and with that you proved that you knew better!!

You are better off not trying to personally "confirm my real identity".
Was that You who said, when I offered this material for Revisionists
"I smell a rat"???

I would not even know what a rat smells like, they don`t have any where I am most of the time.
Maybe look under Your bed if you smell one or call "The man from Orkin"

People that do in fact know me in person would never say a thing like that to me or about me.
But you make all kinds of "deductions" out of thin air, like this imaginary rat smell.
OK, enough of this nonsense
I really can`t afford to waste any more time here

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed May 20, 2009 3:00 am)

Megaupload or filefront are good file hosters.
I cannot recommend rapidshare for this, as it limits the downloads at 10 for a free account.

And please be a little more nice, I really do not understand the unfriendly tone towards deepdigger...

Kind [email protected]

halo :D

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed May 20, 2009 1:05 pm)

deepdigger wrote:Hello, I am new here and joined on the advice of a seasoned Revisionist.
What I have is engineering / military experience, but I am neither a qualified Historian, nor a good writer.
So, to cut the matter short, what I am good at amongst other things is exploiting Internet (in) security and have done a little "shopping".
I have way too much OSS and CIA files, as well as stuff from hidden KGB
files it would take me 100 years to upload it.
So, I thought I just show You a few samples and You guys come up with a way for me to give Revisionists everything I got and everything I will still "obtain"
I also rather leave it up to You guys here to interpret this stuff and I would just like to read your opinions.

I am eager to see what You guys here think, and then I will upload the next load.

I can' see ANY of the photos you put on photobucked, they are not there anymore.

Try to use another way like zip or rar archives downlodable at places like http://rapidshare.com/
http://www.megaupload.com/

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed May 20, 2009 1:55 pm)

Deepdigger wrote
Then #3...
You must have a gigantic USB stick,...???
Why do you bother with an internal hard drive then...also how do you "plug in" your USB stick into what is stored on external media?

Answer: you plug in a USB flash drive into your USB port, and your external drive into another port, and you see them both on your desktop as hard drive icons, and then you can "drag and drop" to copy. No need to take a person's entire computer and throw it in the backseat of a car and take home. You use your internal hard drive because if there's room, you don't need an external hard drive. You can see that on the desktop also and drag and drop to copy on a USB flash drive.

If you have so much info, would it really be that hard to guess what's perhaps important and post some of it here? I mean if it's so much information that we're talking a gigabyte or something, and a photo is about 300 K. and considering an entire encyclopedia could fit on something much smaller, then what are we dealing with? Does someone want to spend the summer pouring over 10,000 photos and hundreds of text files?

My understanding is that the info was on a computer or server, but was not public. What can then be the discourse? "You Yad Vashem, had something on your computer that was fake, and you never showed it, but it was fake!"

Also, considering that the days of "hacking" was more in the 1990's, I don't think it would really be all that possible to secretly obtain all kinds of information from these computers. Security is pretty standard and pretty good.

Can basic free image hosting for the average Joe consumer really be a roadblock for someone who has hacked into Israeli computers? If the answer is no, then let's see some photos.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed May 20, 2009 4:51 pm)

I made a quick, easy to follow guide for using winRAR!

Download winRAR here:

Code: Select all

http://rarlabs.com/download.htm
Direct link:
32bit: http://rarlabs.com/rar/wrar39b2.exe
64bit: http://rarlabs.com/rar/winrar-x64-39b2.exe

And here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lwJDMydJUQ
or download it
http://www.mediafire.com/?2nerityyg1t

And if it's still too difficult, I can probably find a way to make it a bit easier.[/code]
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu May 21, 2009 10:14 am)

You guys are too funny!

Some dude hacks a server/archive whatever & obtains 56 Million Documents & you're giving him lessons on USB Sticks, winrar & winzip!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Security is pretty standard and pretty good

Ya, like what planet do you live on?

It's pretty simple:-
If it uses a Microsoft Operating System & it's hooked to the Net, it's vulnerable

99.99999 to nth of schleps in this world don't know that all windows products come with DOS built in, Windows XP comes with 2 versions of DOS, MS-DOS & cmd.exe, if you know the commands for these OP's well enough you can burrow down someones TCP connection like it's your own private tunnel, the best part is, they will never know you've even been there.

A secure PC is like the Holocaust, it's a Myth.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”