Germar Rudolf released

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
jemand

Germar Rudolf released

Postby jemand » 1 decade 4 months ago (Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:51 pm)

Good news: Germar Rudolf was released from prison today, according to altermedia.info (in German):

http://de.altermedia.info/general/germa ... 31447.html

He should probably stay in a free country this time, so the Holocaust extremists don't pull a fast one on him again like they did when they extradited him to Germany for bogus reasons.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Germar Rudolf released

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 4 months ago (Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:30 am)

This is splendid news!
I hope he can spare some time to revel in his freedom and put his memories of the German gulag to the back of his mind.
Best wishes from England,Dr Rudolf.
Last edited by Thesaint on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We didn't call survivors," says Lipstadt, "because first of all we didn't want to subject them to cross-examination by this guy. He (Irving) would have destroyed them."
- Jerusalem Post 6/16/00

jheitwler

Postby jheitwler » 1 decade 4 months ago (Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:13 am)

He should probably stay in a free country this time, so the Holocaust extremists don't pull a fast one on him again like they did when they extradited him to Germany for bogus reasons.

A "free" country? Like where? Is there anywhere in the Western world where he could really be "free"?
"First of all there is the fact that if we assume the Holocaust to have happened more or less as told, all the evidence becomes intelligible, while if we assume it was a hoax, most of the evidence does not make any sense." - Robert Jan Van Pelt

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 4 months ago (Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:18 pm)

jheitwler wrote:A "free" country? Like where? Is there anywhere in the Western world where he could really be "free"?

Iran would be a good choice.
Or Spain or Italy?
"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 1 decade 4 months ago (Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:33 pm)

I would recommand Brazil to him. He would be able to live with his wife on some beautiful places full of descendents of German emigrants like in the states of Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul.
Furthermore, if he could have a child born in Brazil (thus legally Brazilian) and take the Brazilian citizenship, then that country would be very reluctant to extradite him for any cause especially with no criminal charges.

bridgebuilder

Postby bridgebuilder » 1 decade 4 months ago (Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:58 am)

Does he have an email address or some way he can be contacted? His release is certainly very good news indeed. Let us not forget Zundel and the others too.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 4 months ago (Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:23 am)

There is a building in the United States, which has a plaque on the walk in front of it that many people see each day.

I bought that plaque and paid to have Germar's name placed there.

I cannot say where this building is, but the bricks in front of it were sold to raise money. My donation was given covertly, hence no paper trail, if it is ever discovered who this plaque is honoring.

The plaque reads:

Germar Rudolf
Historian, Chemist.
" Truth through Science" ( the last part is in Latin. )

I wonder how long it will last. If his name is back in the news, someone is gonna figure it out.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

Inquirer

Postby Inquirer » 1 decade 4 months ago (Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:58 pm)

vincentferrer wrote:
The plaque reads:
Germar Rudolf
Historian, Chemist.
" Truth through Science" ( the last part is in Latin. )

Very nice. :)

I, too, am extremely happy that Germar is out of prison. Very, very, very happy.

allgood

Postby allgood » 1 decade 4 months ago (Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:23 am)

How nice to see an item of good news.

His jailing was such an appalling injustice that words fail.

As Rudolf is a pivotal figure I imagine the 'Traditional Enemies of Freedom' have plans for how can can further screw up his life.

Let's hope they fail.

Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Drew J » 1 decade 4 months ago (Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:17 pm)

It's about time. Now release Zundel too.

Inquirer

Postby Inquirer » 1 decade 4 months ago (Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:28 am)

Does anyone have an English language mainstream report on Germar's release? If so, I'd appreciate it if you could post it.

Thanks.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 4 months ago (Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:47 pm)

Inquirer wrote:Does anyone have an English language mainstream report on Germar's release? If so, I'd appreciate it if you could post it.

Thanks.

Here is one.
http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:hI ... clnk&gl=za
Elsewhere there is silence.

Inquirer

Postby Inquirer » 1 decade 4 months ago (Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:11 pm)

Thanks. Silence is one of the most common weapons that those in power use; I've run into it repeatedly on mainstream lists -- write something that touches a nerve, and total silence, even abandonment. It must be in a manual somewhere.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 4 months ago (Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:45 am)

Silence. Not my experience.
Years ago, I used to post on some Catholic blogs, and would ever so slowly introduce topics on revisionism. These threads would continue on for a day or two, then the moderator or blog owner would interject and ask why anyone would doubt Israel or the Holocaust. As soon as I rose up to to offer factual truths, the hammer came down on me. You would of thought I insulted someone's dead mother.

I would then be told if I ever brought up the topic of Israel, Holocaust,etc.. I would be removed from the blog. Well, I did not back down from defending the truth and got removed from about 5 blogs. The good news is I was always able to convert a small number to the truth.

A few blog owners, told me in private emails they agreed with my opinions,but were getting so much angry mail from posters they could not let me post
topics onthe holocaust.

My plan is to just move on to other blogs with huge traffic and begin anew. It is interestingthat folks can introduce any topic under the sun, and it is OK, but talk about the lies of Treblinka , and people freak out.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,

just lies from the abandoned race.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”