Deadly Medicine exhibit...

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Erik D. Schmid

Deadly Medicine exhibit...

Postby Erik D. Schmid » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:56 am)

Opinions?

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=500537

Minnesota woman survived "Deadly Medicine" of Holocaust

A visitor wonders how Margot DeWilde can sit so comfortably in her Plymouth home as she tries to explain her place in the greatest horror story of the 20th century.

"When we were there, a group of young men came and tattooed the numbers on our arms," she says, pushing up the light material of her sleeve. The somewhat softened numbers of old ink are blue beneath her pale skin. "People became a number and not a person anymore."

The ugly marks of Auschwitz have been seen before on other arms of other Holocaust survivors, but it is not so much what was put on the now 87 year old as what was taken away. Margot was sterilized.

"I'm a fatalist," she sighs. "It happened. I always wanted 6 kids. So, now I had to do with doggies."

Margot hasn't lost her sense of humor, even though her Nazi captors lost their sense of decency. What then 21-year-old Margot Meyer did lose was the chance to bear children.

Margot and her husband, Lodewyk Meyer, were tricked into boarding a train from Holland in 1943. They thought they were going to Switzerland and safety. Margot had made false identification papers for them and her parents without the tell-tale "J" that identified them as Jews.

When the train passed into Germany, stopping at Cologne, they were instructed to disembark and go to the Swiss Consulate to obtain visas. In fact, they were arrested and thrown into "Gestapo prison." Thus, began the terrible trek that landed them at the most infamous of all the Nazi death camps.

Margot remembers the handsome German SS officer standing at the end of the Auschwitz train platform. He would take a prominent place in the pantheon of history's worst war criminals. Dr. Josef Mengele supervised the medical experiments performed on helpless men, women and children.

"He ordered young, married women to step forward, which I did," says Margo.

It was the second to last time she would ever see Lodewyk. "I don't remember having said 'goodbye' to my husband or whatever, nothing. You had to step forward, so you were taken away in a truck to a building what was not the crematorium, we learned later, but it was a big shower building." It was the beginning of the end for Margot's dream of her own family.

Dr. Susan Bachrach, Curator of Special Exhibitions at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C. explains, "There was an attempt to come up with a more efficient way of sterilizing people."

The horror of Hitler's gas chambers is well known. It was the Nazi's "final solution." A new exhibit at the Science Museum of Minnesota, on loan from the Washington Museum, probes a dirty secret of the Holocaust that is seldom discussed.

Dr. Bachrach praises the Saint Paul facility for hosting the presentation. Science centers in other cities declined, saying the material was too "dark" and "controverstial." Certainly, the exhibit is a departure from the usual "science is fun" tone of most of the museum's displays.

"After World War II," Bachrach notes, "there was definitely a white wash of these scientific and medical professions."

The exhibit, entitled "Deadly Medicine", documents how doctors, nurses and scientists actively implemented the Nazi's attempt to create a "master race" by eliminating anyone they considered lesser or "defective" humans. Children and adults were treated as lab rats by Mengele and his cohorts. They were often then murdered to facilitate post-mortem examinations of their experiments' effects. The doctors' actions led to the post-war "coverup" noted by Bachrach.

"There was a claim that they had been co-opted by the Nazi regime, that they didn't willingly collaborate with the regime and this exhibit shows that that wasn't the case," says Bachrach.

Among the experiments at Auschwitz was the sterilization of men and women as efficiently as possible. "And the whole idea," Bachrach says, "is that you could breed better human beings."

The Nazi propaganda films made claims that we now regard as ridiculous. One in the "Deadly Medicine" exhibit is translated from German as "The Jewish people represent an especially high percentage of the mentally ill." The video goes on to assert "The prevention of genetically-burdened offspring is a moral commandment."

Under such mandates, German soldiers and their collaborators seized European Jews, including Margot and Lodewyk. They were sent to camps like Auschwitz for experimentation, sterilization and, for six million, extermination.

Margot catches her breath, remembering that Lodewyk was just 23 years old. She has a picture of a happy couple, picnicking at a relative's summer home, in happier times. Their smiles give no hint of the horror to come so quickly.

By some chance, Lodewyk ended up in a barracks next to Margot's at Auschwitz. She was able to see him once through a crack in the boards of her barracks' wall. He had been propped up in a window by a male nurse.

"I saw a poor soul with big ears and no hair and big face and nothing else. I could send him my solid food once in a while, because I could "organize" (steal) extra portions of soup," recalls Margot.

She received word that her husband was dead of sickness. She doesn't believe it. "He passed away of, I got to say something else, he passed away of tuberculosis, but I heard, but between the line, I hear that this was a fantasy of the person who brought me the news, that he was taken to the gas chambers, the last day," she says.

Margot survived the camps, but would never be able to fulfill her dream of having children. Bachrach understands what was done.

"One of the methods that was researched was injecting cold carbon dioxide into the uterus and thereby scarifying, you know, creating scars on the fallopian tubes, instead of cutting them," says Bachrach.

Margot remembers, "They inserted that with a big, not syringe with a needle, but a pressure syringe into the vaginal area and took an Xray."

Perhaps the most startling information in the exhibit is the American involvement in the so-called "Eugenics" movement. It involved a mis-reading of Charles Darwin's evolutionary theory.

Bachrach frowns. "Eugenics, the word itself means 'well born', had a lot of popular support in many western countries in the early 20th century, including the United States, including the state of Minnesota."

In fact, 19,000 patients in Minnesota and other states' mental facilities were sterilized in the 1920's and 30's. This was done with approval by the State legislatures. The U.S. Supreme Court even joined the Eugenics cause. The highest court in the land ruled in favor of the sterilization in 1927.

One prominent Minnesota physician, Dr. Charles Dight, penned letters of praise to Adolph Hitler. Dight wanted to extend sterilization to individuals deemed inferior outside the institutions, in the general population.

The Nazis were not restrained by the American democratic system, as was Dight and his ilk. Hitler's dictatorship used Eugenics as a warped, psueo-scientific justification for sterilizing and killing millions of Jews, Gypsies, gays and others.

The reality of their intentions is chilling. Margot repeats it in the matter-of-fact tone of someone who has spent six plus decades telling the story. "(It was)to get rid of large amounts of unwanted people in the easiest possible way," says Margot.

She married again, twice, after the war, finally settling in Minnesota with the late Rudy DeWilde, her third husband, but, of course, she never had children of her own.

In the new millennium, Margot speaks to thousands of school children each year in Minnesota, explaining her first person experience as one of the ultimate examples of "Man's inhumanity to man."

The "Deadly Medicine" exhibit at the Science Museum of Minnesota in Saint Paul throws overdue light on one of the darkest hours of science and medicine. Bachrach says the question of why this happened in what was the most educated country in the world at the time lingers to this day.

"And by showing the role that doctors and scientists played in legitimizing and sometimes implementing Nazi policies, we provide at least part of the answer here," says Bachrach.

"Deadly Medicine" can be seen and experienced at the museum in Science Museum of Minnesota until May 4th. Because of the subject matter and some disturbing images, the exhibit is not suitable for some younger children.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:42 pm)

Well Erik, some comments about the obvious would have been nice.

"greatest horror story of the 20th century"?
Dramatic statement, but hollow. Auschwitz was not a nice place, what with the typhus epidemics that raged throughout Europe at the time. It was nothing when compared to the real holocaust of intentional and planned Allied terror bombing of civilians. Not to mention the judeo-communist mass murder and ethnic cleansing of Christians.

'Tattoos'? So what? That is not proof of the absurdly alleged 'gassings' and '6M. And then why would the Germans tattoo people when they were supposedly going to 'exterminate all the Jews they could get their hands on'?

Her again, we have yet another of the endless multitudes of 'survivors' when the laughable storyline says, again .. 'The germans wanted to exterminate all the Jews they could get their hands on'.

Then we have Dr. Menegle. Seemingly, all so called "survivors" claim to have met this man as they try to one-up each other. There is zero proof that Mengele did the bizarre experiments he accused of, zero. Notice you will see none either, all talk.

This is hilarious:
The horror of Hitler's gas chambers is well known. It was the Nazi's "final solution." A new exhibit at the Science Museum of Minnesota, on loan from the Washington Museum, probes a dirty secret of the Holocaust that is seldom discussed.

"Well known", but then it's "a dirty secret of the Holocaust that is seldom discussed". Truly absurd. The 'gas chambers' lie has been utterly destroyed by Revisionist research. The entire gassing story is simply impossible as alleged. Yes, they better not discuss the details because it makes no sense to the rationally minded.

Then there's:
The Nazis were not restrained by the American democratic system, as was Dight and his ilk. Hitler's dictatorship used Eugenics as a warped, psueo-scientific justification for sterilizing and killing millions of Jews, Gypsies, gays and others.

Obviously, to this clueless writer, the mass murder of civilians by the Allies was 'restrained'. Also, let's not forget the atomic bombs over civilian cities in Japan. Indeed, so very "restrained" I would certainly like see the fool debate here where he couldn't just makes stupid statements and hide.

Yes, the Germans had a euthanasia program, which is commonplace today, and was not unique to Germans even then. True they wanted Jews out of Europe, not the same as the 'gas chambers & 6M' lie. Also, there is zero evidence that the Germans engaged in the "killing millions of Jews, Gypsies, gays and others." It's all been debunked here and elsewhere. Don't believe it? Post your challenge and learn.

Basically, the writer of the quoted article has written nothing but self serving judeo-supremacist propaganda.

There is a reason why the 'holocaust' Industry arrests people for scrutinizing the 'holocaust', there is no proof and the curious must be silenced at all costs.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Erik D. Schmid

Postby Erik D. Schmid » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:54 pm)

Thank you for that. I was hoping you would be the one to respond. ;) I had similar misgivings about the story as well, but wanted a bit more detailed information which you kindly provided.

Minnesota has been a hotbed for holocaust/anti-semetism/racism stories, due to the recent swastika incidents at SCSU. The St. Cloud Times has been beating this story to death.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:28 pm)

Erik Schmid said:
Minnesota has been a hotbed for holocaust/anti-semetism/racism stories, due to the recent swastika incidents at SCSU. The St. Cloud Times has been beating this story to death.

But who really did them? Who benefits?
see:
'Yet another faked 'antisemitic' attack?'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1227

'Just what is 'hate' anyway? Bradley Smith knows.'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=74

The initial article says:
... killing millions of Jews, Gypsies, gays and others.

Wrong again.

The homosexuals & gypsies canards debunked here:

The Myth of a Nazi Extermination of Homosexuals by Jack Wikoff
http://www.cwporter.com/homo.htm

'Gypsies and Homosexuals in the Camps'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1894

homosexuals - Yad Vashem mistake? - Or is the Prof a Denier?
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1930

the Gypsy 'extermination' Big Lie debunked
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1744

Mattogno and the Gypsies
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=289

Gypsy charade at Auschwitz
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1273

This is too easy.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

StuDewan

Postby StuDewan » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:42 pm)

the greatest horror story of the 20th century

of course nobody is allowed to mention Unit 731, the japanese medical research facility in China...

Stu

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:51 am)

The fact is that this woman was not able to have any children.

Well that proves nothing of Nazi sterilization.

Maybe all the sterile women, who have been interned in concentration camps, have a good excuse for their "born with" disabillity.

Are there any proofs of Nazi sterilization of Jewish fertile women?

allgood

Re: Deadly Medicine exhibit...

Postby allgood » 1 decade 2 months ago (Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:30 am)

Erik D. Schmid wrote:Opinions?

The exhibit, entitled "Deadly Medicine", documents how doctors, nurses and scientists actively implemented the Nazi's attempt to create a "master race" by eliminating anyone they considered lesser or "defective" humans. Children and adults were treated as lab rats by Mengele and his cohorts. They were often then murdered to facilitate post-mortem examinations of their experiments' effects. The doctors' actions led to the post-war "coverup" noted by Bachrach.

My apologies if this topic has already been covered in the forum, but can anyone direct me to any authentic Nazi texts (ideally texts attributable to Hitler) that confirm this allegation that the Nazis intended to create a 'master race' - or believed Germans to be a 'master race'?

I haven't found any such reference in Mein Kampf (but I'm not familiar with MK in detail). A search of this forum revealed many references - too many to check them all - but I couldn't find one that answers this question.

The story that the Nazis were determined to create a master race (which is necessarily an exclusive and exclusionary project, suffused with unpleasnat associations with Huxley's Brave New World) is one of the core elements of the 'myth' about World War Two that I've encountered throughout my life. Is there a smidgen of truth in that aspect of the 'Hitler myth'? Or is it a lie too?

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 2 months ago (Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:46 am)

""One of the methods that was researched was injecting cold carbon dioxide into the uterus and thereby scarifying, you know, creating scars on the fallopian tubes, instead of cutting them," says Bachrach."

I've never heard that before. Is that supposed to dry ice (solid CO2) or cold gas? I don't think you make liquid CO2 unless you pressurise it.

Seems a very complicated way to go about sterilising someone.

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mortimer » 1 decade 2 months ago (Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:54 am)

allgood wrote:
Erik D. Schmid wrote:Opinions?

My apologies if this topic has already been covered in the forum, but can anyone direct me to any authentic Nazi texts (ideally texts attributable to Hitler) that confirm this allegation that the Nazis intended to create a 'master race' - or believed Germans to be a 'master race'?

I haven't found any such reference in Mein Kampf (but I'm not familiar with MK in detail). A search of this forum revealed many references - too many to check them all - but I couldn't find one that answers this question.

The story that the Nazis were determined to create a master race (which is necessarily an exclusive and exclusionary project, suffused with unpleasnat associations with Huxley's Brave New World) is one of the core elements of the 'myth' about World War Two that I've encountered throughout my life. Is there a smidgen of truth in that aspect of the 'Hitler myth'? Or is it a lie too?

Carlos Porter has written this article about the alleged use of the term "master race" http://www.cwporter.com/rauschningnote.htm
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

allgood

Postby allgood » 1 decade 2 months ago (Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:37 am)

Thank you Mortimer.

The reference is exactly what I was looking for.

Essentially, according to Porter, the term was 'Master Race' was not used by the Nazis. The same article also claims the '1,000 Year Reich' term has been misconstrued to suggest 1,000 future years, when it really meant the Reich since Charlemagne.

I find this mind-blowing stuff. Perhaps most other forum members knew these things, but I didn't.

If CWP is right, this a a very stark instance of anti-Nazi propaganda that can easily be debunked.

The Nazi 'Master Race' scare - and the idea that Hitler planned 1,000 years of Nazi rule - were both propositions I remember learning decades ago - key parts of the myth that shocked me (and presumably millions of others) into being scared silly about the insane malevolence of the Nazis and the need to suppress 'Nazi apologists'.

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 1 decade 2 months ago (Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:41 pm)

allgood wrote:I find this mind-blowing stuff. Perhaps most other forum members knew these things, but I didn't.

While it's worth being alert to invented phrases, one should be cautious of overstating the implications. I also have not been able to find any actual usage of the phrase "master race" in any English publications which carry Hitler's speeches, writings or the like. But one certainly can find passages which show a similar mentality.

If Britain has eally reached an impasse in india, it is due to the fact that she is no longer strong enough to act as a dominant race. The British have overestimated the power of their prestige during the last few decades; and now they are reaping the rewards of their weakness and paying the penalty for failing to remain faithful to those wise principles which characterized the epoch of their greatest glory.
-- Hitler's Table Talk, April 23, 1942, midday.

He doesn't simply lecture the British for losing their imperial position by failing to act as a dominant race. He also makes it clear that his plans for Germany depend upon imperial expansion:

I have already said that the payment of the debts contracted during the war presents no problem. In the first place, the territories which we have conquered by force of arms represent an increase in national wealth which far exceeds the cost of the war; in the second place, the integration of twenty million foreign workers at cheap rates into the German industrial system represents a saving which, again, is greatly in excess of the debts contracted by the State. A simple calculation, which curiously enough seems to have escaped the notice of the majority of our economic experts, will show the correctness of this contention; the foreign worker earns approximately a thousand marks a year, in comparison with the average yearly earning of two thousand marks by German workers. Work out what this comes to in toto, and you will see that the final gain is enormous.
In the assessment of the national wealth I had to explain even to Funk, who, after all, is Economic Minister of the Reich, how the standard of living of the German people had been very considerably raised by the system of employing foreign labor which we had introduced. One has only to compare the cost of local labor with that pf German labor abroad to see that this must be so.
History shows that no country has ever been ruined on account of its debts. You may take it from me that our economists can sleep comfortably and regard the problem of war costs and debts with the utmost optimism.
-- Hitler's Table Talk, May 4, 1942.

While it's not the same as gas chambers, Hitler does make repeatedly clear in all of his comments anywhere that he sees Germany's future as dependent upon its success as an expanding imperial power and that such successful imperialists must consciously act in the role as the dominant race to maintain their success. The phrase "master race" seems to have been thought up by someone to the west of the Rhine as a way of encapsulating such ideas in a soundbite form which would easily be remembered by the ordinary person. I've never actually run across "master race" as a phrase used by Hitler himself. But as a summary of many of his more lengthy comments it's not so far offbase, particularly where this concerns his attitude towards Slavs and his intent that eastern Europe should be the foundation of Germany's colonial sphere.

allgood

Postby allgood » 1 decade 2 months ago (Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:22 pm)

PatrickSMcNally wrote:
allgood wrote:I find this mind-blowing stuff. Perhaps most other forum members knew these things, but I didn't.

While it's worth being alert to invented phrases, one should be cautious of overstating the implications. I also have not been able to find any actual usage of the phrase "master race" in any English publications which carry Hitler's speeches, writings or the like. But one certainly can find passages which show a similar mentality.

If Britain has eally reached an impasse in india, it is due to the fact that she is no longer strong enough to act as a dominant race. The British have overestimated the power of their prestige during the last few decades; and now they are reaping the rewards of their weakness and paying the penalty for failing to remain faithful to those wise principles which characterized the epoch of their greatest glory.
-- Hitler's Table Talk, April 23, 1942, midday.

He doesn't simply lecture the British for losing their imperial position by failing to act as a dominant race. He also makes it clear that his plans for Germany depend upon imperial expansion:

I have already said that the payment of the debts contracted during the war presents no problem. In the first place, the territories which we have conquered by force of arms represent an increase in national wealth which far exceeds the cost of the war; in the second place, the integration of twenty million foreign workers at cheap rates into the German industrial system represents a saving which, again, is greatly in excess of the debts contracted by the State. A simple calculation, which curiously enough seems to have escaped the notice of the majority of our economic experts, will show the correctness of this contention; the foreign worker earns approximately a thousand marks a year, in comparison with the average yearly earning of two thousand marks by German workers. Work out what this comes to in toto, and you will see that the final gain is enormous.
In the assessment of the national wealth I had to explain even to Funk, who, after all, is Economic Minister of the Reich, how the standard of living of the German people had been very considerably raised by the system of employing foreign labor which we had introduced. One has only to compare the cost of local labor with that pf German labor abroad to see that this must be so.
History shows that no country has ever been ruined on account of its debts. You may take it from me that our economists can sleep comfortably and regard the problem of war costs and debts with the utmost optimism.
-- Hitler's Table Talk, May 4, 1942.

While it's not the same as gas chambers, Hitler does make repeatedly clear in all of his comments anywhere that he sees Germany's future as dependent upon its success as an expanding imperial power and that such successful imperialists must consciously act in the role as the dominant race to maintain their success. The phrase "master race" seems to have been thought up by someone to the west of the Rhine as a way of encapsulating such ideas in a soundbite form which would easily be remembered by the ordinary person. I've never actually run across "master race" as a phrase used by Hitler himself. But as a summary of many of his more lengthy comments it's not so far offbase, particularly where this concerns his attitude towards Slavs and his intent that eastern Europe should be the foundation of Germany's colonial sphere.

Patrick, this case reminds me of the mistranslation of President Ahmadinejad's comments that Israel should be "removed from the pages of time" (he was actually quoting Khoumeni).

When people like Juan Cole pointed out that the original Farsi should not be translated as "wiped off the map", some claimed that's what the Iranian president meant anyway. In other words, why let the facts get in the way of a good story?

The idea the Nazis had ambitions to spawn a "Master Race" was incessantly pushed at me throughout most of my childhood and adult life. I don't mean I heard about it every day... but every month or so would surely not be an exaggeration. Not once did I ever hear this assertion challenged in the mainstream media. To my simple way of thinking, that smacks of serious disinformation.

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 1 decade 2 months ago (Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:43 am)

allgood wrote:reminds me of the mistranslation of President Ahmadinejad's comments that Israel should be "removed from the pages of time" (he was actually quoting Khoumeni).

I can't see those as equivalent. While I'm not qualified to do any Persian translations myself, my understanding from people who have a better knowledge than myself on such is that not only was Ahmadinejad quoting Khomeini but that the phrase which he quoted seemed to rather be predicting that Israel would crumble in a fashion similar to the Soviet bloc and that this would happen without requiring any nuclear bombings of Israel (just as the Soviet Union was never nuclear bombed). The version passed around through the media clearly implied that he had advocated that Iran should strike Israel with nuclear weapons, which doesn't seem at all to like what he was saying. Ahmadinejad's statement comes across as similar to what is claimed by orthodox Jews who reject israel but claim that God will deliver the Land of the Chosen People to them at the right time without their needing to outfit an Israeli army, as long as they remain loyal to the faith. Ahmadinejad's statement seems to simply imply that God will do the work of punishing Israel without any need for something so dramatic as an Iranian nuclear strike on Israel.

If Hitler had merely stated that somehow God would deliver lebensraum to the Third Reich and in the meantime all anyone needed to do was get down on their knees and pray, then I could see the parallel. But he does make clear all through his writings and recorded commentary that he regards the conquest of eastern Europe by armed force and the expansion of the German population to the new conquered territories to at some pace displace the Slavic population as central to his vision of the future of the Third Reich. His criticism of the British for failing to continue to act as a "dominant race" in India shows us how he thought of the role colonial powers are supposed to play when carrying on such expansion. I can agree that people should avoid phrases of dubious origin such as "master race," and even if someone were to eventually find some usage of the phrase somewhere it should go without saying that any US-media commentary which one may find in old newspapers which cited this phrase will most likely have had a hysterical tone to it in an effort to whip people up beyond what an authenticated quote might invoke. But I can't really place it on the same level as the twisting done with Ahmadijad's statement. If someone can produce clearer citations where Ahmadinejad speaks of a need for Iran to conquer Israel so as to settle Persians there then I'll start to see a better analogy.

HelenChicago

Postby HelenChicago » 1 decade 2 months ago (Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 am)

Regarding the woman who claims to have been sterilized by some wacky Ruth Goldberg means: It's quite possible the camp surgeon was in fact treating her for some . . . female problem, perhaps even saving her life, but leaving her sterile. The desire to be a martyr and holocaust hero, and perhaps her own ignorance of what actually was done to her, has clouded her memory of the episode. The "survivors" seem to compete to see who can concoct the most outlandish Mengele memories.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 2 months ago (Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:19 pm)

Whether or not the Nazis considered the Germanic branch of humanity as a master race 60 years ago seems like a bit of a moot point when you consider that the Jewish branch(leaders/followers-whatever!) shamelessly make the very same boast today,and indeed,have done so throughout recorded history.It was only 9 months ago they were dropping phosphorus bombs on children in full view of the World`s horrified citizens.
I feel wicked and shameful for even pointing out such hypocrisy from our mighty Jewish overlords.
"We didn't call survivors," says Lipstadt, "because first of all we didn't want to subject them to cross-examination by this guy. He (Irving) would have destroyed them."
- Jerusalem Post 6/16/00

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”