The Famous THIRTY TREBLINKA QUESTIONS

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

The Famous THIRTY TREBLINKA QUESTIONS

Postby Drew J » 1 decade 1 month ago (Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:21 pm)

According to The Encyclopedia of the Holocaust (and many other sources), at Treblinka – 870,000 jews were allegedly murdered, buried, then dug up and cremated, then all of the alleged remains dumped right back into the original “huge mass graves” and covered over with a layer of soil; thus “obliterating” all the evidence. This of course begs the question: So where exactly are all these alleged “huge mass graves” filled with millions of pounds of bone fragments, tens of millions of teeth and tens of thousands of bullets and shell casings?

Below is an annotated, September 1944 photo of the camp taken shortly after the Soviets week-long forensic investigation; whose attempt to locate / prove the existence of the alleged “huge mass graves” proved futile. (The only thing that the Soviets numerous excavations uncovered were trash pits – nothing more, nothing less.)

Which begs these 8 follow-up questions:

Do you believe that it’s possible to murder 870,000 people and not leave behind a single trace of your crime?

How hard would it be to locate / prove the existence of the alleged “huge mass graves” if they did in fact exist?

What percentage of the allegedly murdered jews are buried in sections: A? B? C?

Below is an annotated modern photo which shows the 4 areas of Treblinka which have been covered with concrete anti-investigation barriers.

Which begs these 10 follow-up questions:
What EXACTLY was found under the area that is now covered with anti-investigation barrier #1?

What EXACTLY was found under the area that is now covered with anti-investigation barrier #2?

What EXACTLY was found under the area that is now covered with anti-investigation barrier #3?

What EXACTLY was found under the area that is now covered with anti-investigation barrier #4?

Where are all the photos showing EXACTLY what was found under the anti-investigation barriers?

The remains of how many jews are buried under anti-investigation barriers: #1? #2? #3? #4?

The remains of how many jews are buried under all 4 anti-investigation barriers combined?

Below is the “eyewitness” Yankel Wiernik’s model showing the alleged location of the “huge mass graves.” (Wiernik is said to be the most authoritative of all the “eyewitnesses” as to the location of the alleged graves.)

Below is the September 1944 photo with Wiernik’s claimed locations of the “huge mass graves” annotated.

Which begs these 6 follow-up questions:
The remains of how many jews - in how many graves, are buried in each alleged mass graves area?

The remains of how many jews - in how many graves, are buried in both areas combined?

Below is the September 1944 photo with the locations of the memorials / concrete anti-investigation barriers and “eyewitness” Yankel Wiernik’s claimed locations of the two largest “huge mass grave” areas annotated. (Don’t forget, Wiernik’s claimed locations of the huge mass graves were “proven” at the Dusseldorf show trial.)

Which begs just five more simple follow-up questions:

The remains of how many jews - in how many graves, are buried in Treblinka?

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder?

Please go to http://www.nafcash.com/ for information on how you can receive a $100,000.00 reward for locating / proving the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder.

Why does THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward remain unclaimed?

Why do the jews shamelessly label those who have the intelligence to see through their absurd fraud as “haters” and endeavor to persecute anyone who refuses to believe their physically impossible Treblinka holocaust fable?

THE TREBLINKA HOLOHOAX STORY IS A LIE: NO GRAVES = NO TREBLINKA HOLOCAUST
Last edited by Drew J on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: The Famous THIRTY TEBLINKA QUESTIONS

Postby Pepper » 1 decade 1 month ago (Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:35 pm)

Excellent Drew.

Well Muhlenkamp, what are you waiting for?

Mojo

Re: The Famous THIRTY TEBLINKA QUESTIONS

Postby Mojo » 1 decade 1 month ago (Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:59 pm)

Thanks for posting this Drew, I was hoping to see these questions.

*edit* Has it ever actually been proven that Wiernik was a inmate at Treblinka?

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: The Famous THIRTY TREBLINKA QUESTIONS

Postby Pepper » 1 decade 1 month ago (Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:22 am)

There’s a great companion piece to these 30 questions called The Treblinka Holohoax

It's a power point presentation and can be found at Scribd:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13185547/The- ... a-Holohoax

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 1 decade 1 month ago (Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:32 pm)

I've been doing a bit of searching on the www today, and I've seen that Muhlenkamp has been throwing temper tantrums all over the place, jumping up and down and screming like an insane, juvenile chimp.

But one thing I have yet to see, is him (or any of his fellow chimps) addressing these 30 questions.

I also noticed something interesting on another thread posted by drew.

Muhlenkamp claimed that Krege found mass graves at Treblinka.

Well then, why doesn't Muhlenkamp show us on these photos where those graves are?

If Krege found mass graves, then Muhlenkamp should be able to find them, right?

Question #31 (for Muhlenkamp only)

Where exactly are these graves that you say Krege found?

Are they located in sections A, B or C?

(See first photo)

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 1 decade 1 month ago (Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:34 pm)

The rodohoaxers must be terrified of these 30 (31) questions.

They're afraid to even mention them over at the cesspit.

And did you see that Muhlenkamp has admitted defeat on Treblinka?

Muhlenkamp

I can show one tenth of one per cent in the soil of both Sobibor and Treblinka and am also able to locate at least four of the Sobibor mass graves.

So not only is admitting that he can't locate 6 of Sobibor’s alleged 10 graves, he's admitting that he can't locate any of the alleged graves at Treblinka.

And notice how he used the word "show" rather than prove.

And that he can "show" 1/10 of 1% in the soil.

But can he "show" us the location of a grave?

Can he prove that the grave contains any human remains?

Since question # 1 is basically rhetorical, let's start with questions 2 & 3:

2 - Do you believe that it’s possible to murder 870,000 people and not leave behind a single trace of your crime?

3 - How hard would it be to locate / prove the existence of the alleged “huge mass graves” if they did in fact exist?

Why would anyone be afraid to answer those two basic questions? (Look at the photo with Wiernik’s claimed locations of the “huge mass graves” annotated.)

Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Drew J » 1 decade 1 month ago (Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:28 pm)

I also noticed something interesting on another thread posted by drew.

Muhlenkamp claimed that Krege found mass graves at Treblinka.

No, he is claiming that Krege's Ground Penetration Radar picked up evidence of soil disturbances and because of it, all mention of Krege was removed from nafcash so that nafcash could continue to deny the holocaust.

Notice how he says it's compatible with the belief that mass graves were there. You know what soil disturbances is also compatible or consistent with? The theory that years ago, aliens landed there, did some digging to create pits for a sex orgy party. Then they put the dirt back on top and flew away. Don't tell me what's consistent with what. Soil disturbance isn't good enough. Find the human remains. Take core samples. Do archaeological work. Prove that the human remains that you found are actually human in origin as determined by a proper lab with expensive equipment.

"Compatible with." "Consistent with." Sorry but that's not evidence. We don't care what something looks like or appears to be. We care about what something actually is.

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 1 decade 1 month ago (Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:03 am)

But nafcash doesn’t' deny that there were soil disturbances at Treblinka. In fact, in their 30 questions and holohaox PowerPoint presentation, they explicitly say that there was much soil disturbance - mainly done by the Soviets. (Just look at the photo's in the 30 Treblinka questions. The Soviets turned Treblinka into a moonscape looking for human remains - and they didn't find an ounce.)

So isn’t that yet another lie by Muhlenkamp?

Drew

Notice how he says it's compatible with...

Yes, and soil disturbances are also compatible with all the pits uncovered by the Soviets that were filled with nothing but trash.

The bottom line here is this:

If Muhlenkamp claims that Krege found soil disturbances, then Muhlenkamp / the holohoax industry can find them too.

And if "soil disturbances" can be found via GPS, then they can be investigated to determine what this "disturbed soil" contains.

So what are they waiting for?

Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Drew J » 1 decade 1 month ago (Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:50 am)

But nafcash doesn’t' deny that there were soil disturbances at Treblinka.

Looks like Muehlenkamp is doing exactly what Gerdes accused him of doing. Telling half the story and deceiving by omission.

if "soil disturbances" can be found via GPS, then they can be investigated to determine what this "disturbed soil" contains.

Exactly. Enough of this, "consistent with" or "compatible with" nonsense. Show us what is actually there Muehlenkamp. Don't tell us what you think is there.

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 1 decade 1 month ago (Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:00 pm)

Still not a word from the rodohoaxers about these 30 (31) questions.

Since the rodohoaxers seem to be deathly afraid to start at the beginning and work through these questions, let's jump ahead and ask the last question:

Why do the jews shamelessly label those who have the intelligence to see through their absurd fraud as “haters” and endeavor to persecute anyone who refuses to believe their physically impossible Treblinka holocaust fable?

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 1 decade 1 month ago (Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:17 pm)

Jonathan Harrison

The reason why we have a Memory Hole forum at RODOH is to capture those disappearing CODOH threads.

Then why don't you capture this thread harrison?

It's nowhere to be found on rodoh.

How hard can it be to answer 30 (31) simple questions?

Look at the first photo Harrison, and answer the following questions:

What percentage of the allegedly murdered jews are buried in sections: A? B? C?

65 years is surely enough time for you hoaxers to be able to answer such simple questions.

Maybe we can ask an even simpler one:

32 - Why are the rodohoaxers running away from these simple questions?

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 1 month ago (Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:43 pm)

Drew J wrote:
But nafcash doesn’t' deny that there were soil disturbances at Treblinka.

Looks like Muehlenkamp is doing exactly what Gerdes accused him of doing. Telling half the story and deceiving by omission.

if "soil disturbances" can be found via GPS, then they can be investigated to determine what this "disturbed soil" contains.

Exactly. Enough of this, "consistent with" or "compatible with" nonsense. Show us what is actually there Muehlenkamp. Don't tell us what you think is there.

Does Gerdes have an idea what the disturbances are.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/Treblink ... 91000.html
On the very left and on most of the right, the white spots look like disturbances to me, but what?

Examples:
http://geomodel.com

(I couldn't find the grave picture on the website)
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 1 decade 1 month ago (Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:11 pm)

Lamprecht

Does Gerdes have an idea what the disturbances are. On the very left and on most of the right, the white spots look like disturbances to me, but what?

Well, I can't speak for Mr. Gerdes, but I would say that it is obviously huge piles of gold that the "gold diggers" must have missed.

Why don't you tell us where exactly that GPS scan was taken Lamprecht.

Was it taken under the grass, or the little flowers?

You can prove that it was taken at Treblinka, can't you Lamprecht?

If so, where EXACTLY at Treblinka was it taken?

If you can't give us an EXACT location, then please look at the first photo in this thread and tell us:

Was it taken in section A, B or C?

BTW Lamprecht:

Do you believe that it’s possible to murder 870,000 people and not leave behind a single trace of your crime?

How hard would it be to locate / prove the existence of the alleged “huge mass graves” if they did in fact exist?

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 1 month ago (Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:46 pm)

Pepper wrote:Lamprecht

Does Gerdes have an idea what the disturbances are. On the very left and on most of the right, the white spots look like disturbances to me, but what?

Well, I can't speak for Mr. Gerdes, but I would say that it is obviously huge piles of gold that the "gold diggers" must have missed.

If you can't give us an EXACT location, then please look at the first photo in this thread and tell us:

BTW Lamprecht:

I have absolutely no idea what they are, but I doubt they are bodies.

Did you read the link I gave?
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/Treblink ... 91000.html
It was done by Richard(?) Krege, and is supposed to be found in the Krege Report, though I don't know if it is finished or not.

There's a youtube video of Krege doing this, and a few others commenting on it:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... +treblinka

I don't know where the scan is from and I don't know if the info is given.

But thanks for answering my question anyway.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 1 decade 1 month ago (Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:57 pm)

Pepper

Lamprecht

I don't know where the scan is from

Were you not implying that it was from Treblinka?
Last edited by Pepper on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”