The Famous THIRTY TREBLINKA QUESTIONS

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The Famous THIRTY TREBLINKA QUESTIONS

Postby Lamprecht » 9 years 11 months ago (Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:13 pm)

Do you have a theory of why Irving would use a fake photo if Krege had accurate ones?
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 11 months ago (Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:39 pm)

Pepper

Again, can you prove that that scan is an actual scan taken by Krege?

Yes or No?

Can you prove that that scan is an actual scan taken at Treblinka?

Yes or No?

Lamprecht

What would constitute proof in this case?

The same thing that would constitute proof in any other case.

Again, can you prove that that scan is an actual scan taken by Krege?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Lamprecht

Do you think the image on the computer shown in the youtube video is from Treblinka?

I don't have any reason to "think" that it's not. But I can't say for certain that it is.

Lamprecht

Do you have a theory of why Irving would use a fake photo if Krege had accurate ones?

No, I don't have a "theory."

But my guess is, he probably cut and pasted the story, photos and all, from another source.

Now Lamprecht, let's jump ahead to the end of the 30 questions so as to simplify things here. Once we get this question figured out, we can go back to questions #4,5 & 6.

The remains of how many jews - in how many graves, DO YOU THINK are buried in Treblinka?

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 11 months ago (Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:45 pm)

Oh, you forgot to answer this question Lamprecht

Lamprecht

The odd thing is that Krege concluded, from his scan, that there were no mass graves @ Treblinka

Pepper

What's so odd about that Lamprecht?

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 11 months ago (Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:01 pm)

A couple more questions for you Lamptrecht, before I call it a night.

Why do you think Terry, Harrison and Mulenkamp refuse to answer the 30 Treblinka questions?

Would you say it's cowardly of them to not post them on rodoh?

What do you think they are afraid of?

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 9 years 11 months ago (Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:28 am)

Lamprecht, I dont think there is any thing mysterious about the Krege scan.

What you call disturbances are most likely nothing more than density differences. So a bedrock of gravel or stones will show up lighter than the sandy soil lying on top.

What you want to look for is a clear border condition running along just under the 3 meter mark. If there had been mass graves deeper than 3 meters then this phase shift would no longer be visible, as on filling up the graves with earth the distinction between upper soil layers and the bedrock gravel layers would be mixed up.

Of course if the graves only extended to 2.5 meters in depth then perhaps that wouldnt matter, but then again it would still leave the whiter patches that are causing you so much angst irrelevant.

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 11 months ago (Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:59 am)

Pepper

How hard would it be to locate / prove the existence of the alleged “huge mass graves” if they did in fact exist?

Lamprecht

When you're not restricted by the law or threatened with prison, it's quite easy.

Was Gorczyca restricted by law or sent to prison for his "archaeological excavations" at Chelmno?

Was Kola restricted by law or sent to prison for his "archaeological excavations" at Belzec?

Was Freund restricted by law or sent to prison for "using state-of-the-art geophysical techniques, such as ground-penetrating radar and electromagnetics technology" (as well as electromagnetics and magnetometry) in his geophysical mapping of Sobibor?

Was Shermer restricted by law or sent to prison for his "first hand investigation" of Treblinka?

No, no, no and no.

So what's stopping all these people, and others, from getting together and putting this whole Treblinka business to bed once and for all?

Lamprecht,

Anything Krege claims to have found or didn't find, could easily be verified or proven false by the jews themselves.

True or False?

Do the jews have the all the resources needed at their disposal to do their own investigation of Treblinka?

Yes or No?

Then what are they waiting for?

What are they afraid of?

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 years 11 months ago (Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:11 am)

Pepper wrote:A couple more questions for you Lamptrecht, before I call it a night.

Why do you think Terry, Harrison and Mulenkamp refuse to answer the 30 Treblinka questions?

Would you say it's cowardly of them to not post them on rodoh?

What do you think they are afraid of?
They are afraid of admitting they cannot answer the questions how they would like without lying.

I don't know why you're asking me this;
So what's stopping all these people, and others, from getting together and putting this whole Treblinka business to bed once and for all?
They're tying to tell us it is there when they can't find it.

Anything Krege claims to have found or didn't find, could easily be verified or proven false by the jews themselves.

True or False?
This is true, which is one of the reasons why I refer to it. I don't know the validity of the study, I am no expert on GPR, but I know experts do exist - why doesn't someone take advantage of them? Because they know what they would conclude.

Do the jews have the all the resources needed at their disposal to do their own investigation of Treblinka?

Yes or No?

Then what are they waiting for?

What are they afraid of?
"Truth does not fear investigation"
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 11 months ago (Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 pm)

Let's again ask Lamprecht the questions that he refuses to answer.

The odd thing is that Krege concluded, from his scan, that there were no mass graves @ Treblinka

Can you prove that that scan is an actual scan taken by Krege?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

The remains of how many jews - in how many graves, do you think are buried in Treblinka?

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 11 months ago (Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:58 pm)

Lamprecht, there is no dodging allowed here.

What do you think this is, rodoh?

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 years 11 months ago (Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:36 pm)

Pepper:

Can you prove that that scan is an actual scan taken by Krege?

Yes or No?
At the moment, no, I can't.
This may be because the Krege Report has yet to be published.

If I can find his email I will contact him - does anyone know it?

Yes or No?
No.

The remains of how many jews - in how many graves, do you think are buried in Treblinka?
I have no idea, but I would be very surprised if it exceeded 100.

Lamprecht, there is no dodging allowed here.

What do you think this is, rodoh?
I don't remember ignoring any questions at all.
I did, however, not answer them - but I asked for clarification or more information.
I wouldn't call that "Dodging" and if I ignored one it was unintentional.
-- Herbert Spencer

Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Drew J » 9 years 11 months ago (Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:53 pm)

http://www.holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Gerdes Attacks Hannover's Sourcing
On CODOH, Gerdes is claiming that this scan is of dubious origin and that there is no proof that it was taken at Treblinka or that it came from Krege's study. However, the scan was posted on CODOH by none other than Hannover. So Gerdes is now playing the 'show me' game with Hannover's own source. Ooops.

Translation:

Hannover years ago said that scan hyperlinked by Muelenkamp is of questionable origin.
You can prove that it was taken at Treblinka, can't you Lamprecht?

If so, where EXACTLY at Treblinka was it taken?

by Pepper » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:11 pm

And therefore says Muehlenkamp that puts him at odds with Hannover who posted it years ago and accepted it as being from Krege.

We have news coverage here with a scan:
http://www.ety.com/HRP/rev/treblinka-lie.htm

Clearly Krege has done an excellent job in releasing preliminary information, as results and basic methodology are given.

by Hannover » Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:52 pm

So Muehlenkamp finds it strange that Pepper doesn't agree with Hannover that this scan comes from Krege and that Pepper wants more evidence it came from Krege. However, Lamprecht has already said on page two, "Oh I see your point now, I wonder why Irving would put that picture up, and where he obtained it." He then said on page three, "Do you have a theory of why Irving would use a fake photo if Krege had accurate ones?" Further down he says about proving that one photo came from Krege, "At the moment, no, I can't. This may be because the Krege Report has yet to be published. If I can find his email I will contact him - does anyone know it?"

It is a good question to ask where Irving got that photo from that he posted on his site. Same goes for that ety thing? Why would they post that photo in their article if it wasn't from Krege? Muehlenkamp has a good reason to ask such a question? Because they believed it to be from Krege? Fine. That can be Roberto's answer. However, that answer requires codoh to ask another question? How was that photo originally obtained by Irving and ETY? Where did it come from? How can we prove it? These are proper questions to ask despite what Muehlenkamp may believe.

P.S.
What Roberto missed is what when he reads the ety page, and then compares it with Irving's site here,
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/Treblink ... 91000.html
it's the same thing. So ety simply copied and pasted from Irving who used that photo. So it would seem that Irving came before ety with the posting of that alleged Krege photo. So the question is where did he get it from? Did he get it from an un-named source and then he just spliced it in with the Treblinka article from the Barnes Review Volume 19, number 3 (May/June 2000) that he put on his site? Or Irving take it from that issue of Barnes? On the other hand, let's check Irvin'g bibliography.

Sources: "'Vernichtungslager' Treblinka: archaelogisch betrachtet," by Ing. Richard Krege, in Vierteljarhreshefte für freie Geschichtsforschung, June 2000 [4. Jg., Heft 1], pp. 62-64;

"'No Jewish mass grave' in Poland," The Canberra Times, Jan. 24, 2000, p. 6;

"Poland's Jews 'not buried at Treblinka'," The Examiner [Australia], Jan. 24, 2000. [The latter two newspaper items are reprinted in facsimile in VHO-info, May 2000, p. 30.];

Information provided by Richard Krege; M. Weber and A. Allen, "Treblinka," The Journal of Historical Review, Summer 1992, pp. 133-158;

"German Court Sentences Australian Holocaust Skeptic," The Journal of Historical Review, July-August 1999, pp. 2-5; Y. Arad, "Treblinka," in I. Gutman, ed., Encyclopedia of the Holocaust [New York: 1997], pp. 1481-1488.

So where did that photo really come from? It could very well be that it came from Krege. Irving's bibliography seems fairly convincing. Perhaps Hannover had that Irving article with bibliography in mind when he posted that photo five years ago and said it was from Krege?
Last edited by Drew J on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Drew J » 9 years 11 months ago (Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:18 pm)

Here is another email from Gerdes that I am reproducing with his permission.

Hello again Drew,

I will now show you what a pathetic liar roberta is with regards to her claims that “I got cold feet” with Belzec.
Please look at my post #1133 on the VNN forum site.

Here she is complaining about the extreme difficulty and outright impossibility of actually being able to prove the existence of 1% of the human remains in the claimed “graves,” specifically grave #10:

“If, on the other hand, what Gerdes wants to see is a physical quantification of human remains contained in grave # 10 at Belzec and an expert's confirmation that the remains so quantified correspond to at least 6,000 human bodies, his requirements are at least very difficult to meet. For they would imply the following:

i) Excavating this mass grave (something that Prof. Kola did not do due to considerations of respect for the dead he had to comply with, see Part 1 of my Mattogno-Belzec article),
ii) Extracting the layers of "crematory remains mixed with charcoal" contained therein,
iii) Separating the crematory remains from the charcoal,
iv) Establishing the weight and volume of the crematory remains thus separated and
v) Having an expert provide an assessment of the number of human bodies to which these crematory remains correspond.

First of all, it is unlikely that anyone will obtain permission to excavate any of the Belzec mass graves, already because the area has been turned into an elaborate memorial.

Second, even if excavations were to be authorized, despite the disturbances of the memorial area they would presumably imply, long and arduous archaeological work would be required to remove the aforementioned layers of "crematory remains mixed with charcoal" from the mass grave.

Third, once the layers of "crematory remains mixed with charcoal" had been extracted from the grave, how would one separate the charcoal from the crematory remains in a manner that allows for accurately quantifying the latter? I strongly doubt that this is possible. But maybe Gerdes can tell us how he would do it.

Fourth, assuming that the crematory remains can be separated from the charcoal in a manner allowing for reliably quantifying the crematory remains, could an expert in matters of cremation accurately establish to how many human beings these remains belonged? One doesn’t have to be a cremation expert to realize that this is impossible, considering the variables involved, and that the most an expert can provide is an estimate based on assumptions that, however reasonable and realisitic they may be, cannot be empirically confirmed.

So if Gerdes were only to accept as proof an exact physical quantification in the sense described above, he would be asking for something that is very hard if not impossible to accomplish.

So which of them is it, Mr. Gerdes?

Will you accepta reasonable, evidence-backed estimate, like those presented above, as proof that Belzec grave # 10 contains the remains of at least 6,000 dead people?

If so, better go get your money.

Or will you require a precise physical quantification that, for the reasons described above, is very difficult if not impossible to accomplish?”

And here, in post 1153, I tell roberta that I will accept his “proof” as proof if Archaeology Magazine will publish it:

“I tell you what dull one, since you want so badly to have your drivel published in Archaeology Magazine, I will let them be the final arbitrator of whether or not what you just presented as "proof" is actually proof. If Archaeology Magazine will publish it, I will consider it proof. The only caveat is - it has to be in the EXACT form as is shown above.”

Now go to my post #1176:

“So let's recap the Belzec grave #10 "evidence" retardo has proven to date - shall we?

Not even 600 bodies - out of the alleged 60,000.

(Which proves that Kola's "report" is a fraud.)

I have three follow up questions for the dull one:

1 - How much human remains did Kola actually find in Belzecs grave #10?

2 - Out of the alleged 1,920,000 teeth allegedly in said "huge mass grave," how many teeth did he find?

3 - Just what part of the word proof do you not understand?

(And no, "assumptions based on estimates" is not proof stupid.)

I tell you what dull one, since you want so badly to have your drivel published in Archaeology Magazine, I will let them be the final arbitrator of whether or not what you just presented as "proof" is actually proof. If Archaeology Magazine will publish it, I will consider it proof. The only caveat is - it has to be in the EXACT form as is shown above.

What are you waiting for dull one?

(After all, you do want $5,000.00 donated to The Sobibor Archaeology Project in your name, don't you?)

Retardo:

"Make it $100,000.00 for proving the existence of just one mass grave at Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor or Treblinka, Gerdes."

First off, it already is for Sobibor and Treblinka - what are you, retarded?

Second, Chelmno is being reserved for jew-lie Golden and Archaeology Magazine. But you already know that, don't you? So why bring it up? Oh yeah, it's because you're retarded. (BTW dull one, why do you think jew-lie Golden refuses to accept nafcash's challenge?)

As for Belzec, you need to prove that grave #10 has the remains of 600 jews in it first. Think of it as your training wheels. Or, more appropriately, for a faggot like you - your first butt plug.

*Please note here:

The above exchange was before the nafcash challenge requirements were lowered from 1% to just 1/10 of 1%. So what roberta was being told was, if she could prove just 1/10 of 1% of the alleged amount in “grave” #10, Belzec would be put back into the nafcash challenge as was – 1%. All she had to do was submit her “proof” to Archaeology Magazine, and if they published it, she would get the $5,000.00 donated in her name and Belzec would be put back into the challenge equally with Sobibor and Treblinka.

Now go to my post #1232:

BTW folks, retardo's posting of the "drawings" of the alleged core samples was the reason why I was challenging her to show us just one tooth at Belzec. So now, all we're waiting for her to do is submit her "proof" to Archaeology magazine. (I will allow you to include those drawings dull one.)

So all we have is drawings of alleged core samples at Belzec, and at Sobibor, we don't even have that!

Of course, we're still waiting for O'Neil to release the films he says he took at Belzec.

Why do you think he refuses to do so retardo? I will also allow you to submit stills from O’Neil’s films to Archaeology Magazine retardo if he ever releases them. (Don't you think 10 years is a little long to hold back such incredible evidence? What's he waiting for?)

BTW, do you know what it is he's trying to hide?

Retardo:

"You removed Belzec from the challenge to keep your money safe for as long as possible. So now you will put it back in, Mr. Gerdes."

We will consider it as soon as O'Neil releases his Belzec films.

Now dull one, if we are the ones calling for the release of evidence that could prove the Belzec holocaust once and for all, then your claim that we're worried about keeping our money safe is baseless. In fact, we are also challenging Shermer to release all information he has about his alleged Belzec investigation. We want the dates he allegedly was there, what type of research he allegedly did at the camp and a complete report of his findings.

Will you join us in challenging O'Neil and Shermer to release this information? If you don't, your accusations are proven baseless and fraudulent.
Let's see you make a public challenge to these frauds to do so.

My post 1251:

Retardo:

"You can challenge O’Neill and Shermer all you like, but this won’t change the fact that you’re obviously afraid of re-including Belzec in the $100,000 NAFCASH challenge."

Well then, if you really believe that, then we will include the entire Belzec team - A. Kola, M. Gora, R.Kazmierczak, W. Azulta, Z. Wieczorkowski, M. Tregenza. (Along with O'Neil and Shermer.)

(Thank you dull one. Have I ever told you that you're priceless?)

Retardo:

"If Gerdes is so convinced that an archaeologist’s description of his archaeological findings is not evidence but a mere allegation, what’s he waiting for to re-include Belzec in the §100,000 NAFCASH challenge and thus increase that challenge’s publicity effect? If you think that drawings of "alleged" core samples from Belzec is "all" we have, what’s keeping you from re-including Belzec in the $100,000 NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes?"

We're waiting for all of the above to accept nafcash's challenge that they can't prove that so much as 600 jews are buried in Belzec's grave #10, a grave that is claimed to contain the remains of 60,000 jews.

Will you help nafcash publish the fact that we are publicly challenging them retardo?

And as for retardo's "we," it appears that retardo is afraid to submit her "evidence" to Archaeology Magazine that grave #10 contains 600 jews. I'll give you to the end of this month to submit it Roberta. If your "evidence" isn't submitted by then, the offer to you is null and void, and the reward offered shifts over to the above mentioned people.

Thank you for providing the impetus for a new challenge / reward dull one. And please notice Roberta's 180 shift about offering money to locate the remains of jews. Do you recall all the times you said that money shouldn't be offered for locating these alleged remains? I'll look it up and show all those reading how situational her positions are.

Thank you dull one. That's why we keep you around - you're simply priceless.

My post #1261:

Retardo:

"Why are you so afraid of re-including Belzec in the $100,000 NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes?"

Oh dull one, have you not been reading my posts? It is nafcash that is calling for information long withheld to be released. We're waiting for A. Kola, M. Gora, R.Kazmierczak, W. Azulta, Z. Wieczorkowski, M. Tregenza, R O'Neil and M Shermer to accept nafcash's challenge that they can't prove that so much as 600 jews are buried in Belzec's grave #10, a grave that is claimed to contain the remains of 60,000 jews. (Unless you take up the challenge first - you only have two weeks left.)

BTW dull one, do you know why O'Neil refuses to release his films from Belzec? Do you know why Shermer refuses to release his report on his investigation? Will you join nafcash in calling for these frauds to release this information? (BTW retardo, do you have any idea what they're trying to hide?)

Retardo:

"Money has never been my concern let alone my primary objective, and I also have no doubt that evidence meeting the NAFCASH challenge requirements, even according to unreasonably high standards of evidence. But then, that’s too much to ask of someone with as limited an intellect and argumentative repertoire as mine."

Yes retardo, "limited" is a very concise way to describe your intellect. I guess locating just one of the 13 "huge mass graves" of Treblinka and Sobibor is an unreasonably high standard of evidence for the dull one to meet.

I guess proving just one percent of the alleged mass murder of Treblinka and Sobibor is an unreasonably high standard of evidence for the dull one to meet.

But guess what dull one?

Nafash is going to make winning the $100,000.00 THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE even easier!

I hope to have all changes made / official by this Sat.

And don’t' worry your damaged little brain retardo. The whole challenge will remain essentially the same. The requirements are just going to be made easier / less stringent so even a cowardly retard like yourself will be able to easily meet them.

And guess what dull one? Nafcash owes it all to you! All your lies have made it so obvious to the sponsors of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE that there is virtually no evidence what-so-ever at these camps, they've agreed to the changes with nary an objection.

My post 1348:

… thanks to the little faggot, the nafcash site and THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE have been simplified, clarified and focused - i.e. - much improved and much easier for the average Joe to understand. And of course, we also wouldn't have lowered the bar from 1% to just 1/10th of 1% if it hadn't been for the retards incessant lies and constant insults to the supporters of nafcash's challenge.Thank you retardo. (Have I ever told you that you're priceless?)

My post #1420:

BTW retardo, did you send your "proof" of the remains of 600 jews in Blezec's grave #10 to Archaeology Magazine?

I didn't think so.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Thank you dull one.

Priceless!

Telll us why you didn't dull one.

* And things pretty much just died on the subject after that. I gave him 30 days to submit her “proof” to Archaeology Magazine and she got cold feet.

The challenge to the team of Kola, M. Gora, R.Kazmierczak, W. Azulta, Z. Wieczorkowski, M. Tregenza, R O'Neil, M Shermer, roberta and archaeology magazine is still on the table. As is our challenge to O’Neil to release the films he claims he took at Belzec. And the Chelmno challenge to jew-lie golden, roberta and archaeology magazine is still on the table as well.
So who’s got cold feet?

BTW, see also the thread on the codoh forum: Gerdes pledges to pay Kola's Sobibor bill.

Well, I think that should be enough. If not, let me know.
Also, you are really kicking roberta’s ass on the codoh forum.
Keep it up, as the liars are really on the defensive.
We’ve got izzy in a tizzy.
Now is not the time to let up, but to increase the pressure.
Keep up the good fight and I’ll talk to you later.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 years 11 months ago (Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:39 am)

Drew J
So where did that photo really come from? It could very well be that it came from Krege. Irving's bibliography seems fairly convincing. Perhaps Hannover had that Irving article with bibliography in mind when he posted that photo five years ago and said it was from Krege?
I believe that the only two options for the source of the image, if legit, are

**"'No Jewish mass grave' in Poland," The Canberra Times, Jan. 24, 2000, p. 6;

and more likely:

**Information provided by Richard Krege; M. Weber and A. Allen, "Treblinka," The Journal of Historical Review, Summer 1992, pp. 133-158;

In the case of the 2nd, we would need personal verification.
-- Herbert Spencer

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 11 months ago (Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:34 am)

Lamprecht

I don't remember ignoring any questions at all.

Well, you sure do have a poor memory Lamprecht.

How many times have you ignored this question:

Lamprecht

You ignored that question 3 times. I even have a single post on this very page where that is the only question I ask you, reminding you that you ignored it, and you ignored it yet again.

How many lies have you told on this thread so far?

Are you going to answer it this time Lamprecht?

Lamprecht

but I asked for clarification or more information.

Then I'm sure you won't mind clarifying something for me.

Pepper

Lamprecht

I have no idea, but I would be very surprised if it exceeded 100.

Let's clarify, shall we Lamprecht?

#3 - The remains of how many jews do you think are buried in Treblinka?

#4 - How many graves do you think there are at Treblinka?

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 11 months ago (Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:59 am)

Lamprecth

I believe that the only two options for the source of the image, if legit, are

**"'No Jewish mass grave' in Poland," The Canberra Times, Jan. 24, 2000, p. 6;

and more likely:

**Information provided by Richard Krege; M. Weber and A. Allen, "Treblinka," The Journal of Historical Review, Summer 1992, pp. 133-158;

In the case of the 2nd, we would need personal verification.

Here is what I found on the IHR

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n3p20_radar.html

Institute for Historical Review

Treblinka Ground Radar Examination Finds No Trace of Mass Graves

A detailed forensic examination of the site of the wartime Treblinka camp, using sophisticated electronic ground radar, has found no evidence of mass graves there.

For six days in October 1999, an Australian team headed by Richard Krege, a qualified electronics engineer, carried out an examination of the soil at the site of the former Treblinka II camp in Poland, where, Holocaust historians say, more than half a million Jews were put to death in gas chambers and then buried in mass graves.

According to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust (1997), for example, "a total of 870,000 people" were killed and buried at Treblinka between July 1942 and April 1943. Then, between April and July 1943, the hundreds of thousands of corpses were allegedly dug up and burned in batches of 2,000 or 2,500 on large grids made of railway ties.

Krege's team used an $80,000 Ground Penetration Radar (GPR) device, which sends out vertical radar signals that are visible on a computer monitor. GPR detects any large-scale disturbances in the soil structure to a normal effective depth of four or five meters, and sometimes up to ten meters. (GPR devices are routinely used around the world by geologists, archeologists, and police.) In its Treblinka investigation, Krege's team also carried out visual soil inspections, and used an auger to take numerous soil core samples.

The team carefully examined the entire Treblinka II site, especially the alleged "mass graves" portion, and carried out control examinations of the surrounding area. They found no soil disturbance consistent with the burial of hundreds of thousands of bodies, or even evidence that the ground had ever been disturbed. In addition, Krege and his team found no evidence of individual graves, bone remains, human ashes, or wood ashes.

"From these scans we could clearly identify the largely undisturbed horizontal stratigraphic layering, better known as horizons, of the soil under the camp site," says the 30-year old Krege, who lives in Canberra. "We know from scans of grave sites, and other sites with known soil disturbances, such as quarries, when this natural layering is massively disrupted or missing altogether." Because normal geological processes are very slow acting, disruption of the soil structure would have been detectable even after 60 years, Krege noted.

While his initial investigation suggests that there were never any mass graves at the Treblinka camp site, Krege believes that further work is still called for.

"Historians say that the bodies were exhumed and cremated toward the end of the Treblinka camp's use in 1943, but we found no indication that any mass graves ever existed," he says. "Personally, I don't think there was an extermination camp there at all."

Krege is preparing a detailed report on his Treblinka investigation. He says that he would welcome the formation, possibly under United Nations auspices, of an international team of neutral, qualified specialists, to carry out similar investigations at the sites of all the wartime German camps.

Krege and his team are associated with, and funded by, the Adelaide Institute, a south Australia revisionist "think tank." Its director, Dr. Fredrick Töben, was jailed in Germany for seven months in 1999 for disputing Holocaust extermination claims.

(Sources: "'Vernichtungslager' Treblinka: archaelogisch betrachtet," by Ing. Richard Krege, in Vierteljarhreshefte für freie Geschichtsforschung, June 2000 [4. Jg., Heft 1], pp. 62-64; "'No Jewish mass grave' in Poland," The Canberra Times, Jan. 24, 2000, p. 6; "Poland's Jews 'not buried at Treblinka'," The Examiner [Australia], Jan. 24, 2000. [The latter two newspaper items are reprinted in facsimile in VHO-info, May 2000, p. 30.]; Information provided by Richard Krege; M. Weber and A. Allen, "Treblinka," The Journal of Historical Review, Summer 1992, pp. 133-158; "German Court Sentences Australian Holocaust Skeptic," The Journal of Historical Review, July-August 1999, pp. 2-5; Y. Arad, "Treblinka," in I. Gutman, ed., Encyclopedia of the Holocaust [New York: 1997], pp. 1481-1488.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From The Journal of Historical Review, May-June 2000 (Vol. 19, No. 3), page 20.

No photo posted.

Is that why Lamprecht didn't give us a link in his post?
Last edited by Pepper on Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”