Hunt posts Zisblatt video. Never before seen lies

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Hunt posts Zisblatt video. Never before seen lies

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 month ago (Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:22 pm)

Eric Hunt posted video of Irene Zisblatt talking about her supposed concentration camp experiences. Zisblatt describes being selected (due to her smooth skin) to be made into a lampshade, and thus sent to Majdanek so that Ilse Koch could fillet her. Supposedly a "girl in charge" of the inmates told the Zisblatt's inmate acquaintance this information. Problem is the lampshade rumor wasn't even known at Auschwitz and other camps. It was only a rumour at Buchenwald I think. This video is full of so many lies it makes Hermann Rosenblatt look like honest Abe.

Zisblatt has such a poor understanding of the standard holocaust story, that she can't even make up good lies.

Why was she at Auschwitz but doesn't have a tattoo? The SS removed her tattoo as an experiment. They had to experiment on her in tattoo removal because the SS all suposedly had ID tattoos and they wanted to know how to remove those. So by removing hers, they could learn how to remove theirs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zmuy6_QJ1w

Mojo

Re: Hunt posts Zisblatt video. Never before seen lies

Postby Mojo » 1 decade 1 month ago (Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:27 am)

Funny how she mentions the SS had SS tattooed on them. I thought they only had their blood group or type tatooed under their arm.

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 1 month ago (Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:17 pm)

Dear god, this is utterly ridiculous. The sad truth to this is you get jews who wonder why for thousands of years people hate and "persecute" them, I literally am flabbergasted at how someone can blatantly lie so boldly, when you know these lies are affecting primarily 2 nations' populations for 60 years in a severely negative way. All because of greed.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 1 month ago (Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:55 pm)

Correct... The lampshade thing was Buchenwald, perpetrated by American psyops as proven by Denierbud in his phenomenal documentary.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 1 month ago (Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:50 am)

PotPie wrote:Correct... The lampshade thing was Buchenwald, perpetrated by American psyops as proven by Denierbud in his phenomenal documentary.

Not quite. The lampshade rumors had been circulating in Buchenwald already since the summer of 1942. When SS judge Konrad Morgen, at the end of 1942, began to investigate commandant Karl Koch and his wife Ilse for criminal actions (embezzlement, fraud on a big scale, and having "dangerous witnesses," SS and prisoners alike, killed), he also investigated about the camp rumors that the Kochs had objects made from dead prisoners' skin, such as book covers and lampshades. This was against the rules, though not a crime sensu strictu. No such artifacts, however, were found. But the rumors persisted, and most probably spread also to other concentration camps with Buchenwald prisoners who were transferred to such camps (which was very often done, for whatever reasons). This may explain, why "lampshade" rumors are reported also from camps other than Buchenwald.
Human skin, indeed, was prepared at Buchenwald (and also at Gusen), for the collections of the SS Medical Academy at Graz, Austria. It has, however, never been proven that a prisoner was killed for obtaining his skin, although this was often rumored, too.

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 1 decade 1 month ago (Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:20 am)

So the rumours didn't start with the Pfaffenberger affidavit, and perpetuate into the myth it is today because the allies staged the lampshade at Buchenwald and had it entered as evidence at Nuremburg?

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 1 month ago (Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:45 am)

The press of the Western Allies already, until the end of April 1945, had covered the "human skin" story in much detail and made Ilse Koch, the "Bitch of Buchenwald," an icon of Nazi German crimes in the Western hemisphere. No Allied "Psyop" had to invent the story, it already circulated widely at Buchenwald. It was sufficient to let the liberated prisoners talk to the Allied media people. The lampshade story had all the ingredients of a media hit: sex & crime, which always sells, here, in addition, topped by a lascivious woman as the main character. Once started, the story worked by itself.

At Nuremberg, "human skin" played only a marginal role, the ominous lampshade was not presented there (but shown,among other things, in film), and "human skin" was even not mentioned in the judgment. The lampshade allegedly made from prisoners' skin made headlines worldwide much later, during the trial of Ilse Koch ("The Lampshade Lady") and the SS crew of Buchenwald before a U.S. military court at Dachau (April 11 - August 14, 1947). When General Lucius Clay commuted her life sentence to four years of imprisonment in the summer of 1948, an outcry went through the world media, which led to a U.S. Senate investigation in 1948 and Ilse Koch's transfer to Germany, where she again got a life sentence in 1951. Both events again received wide media coverage. Lack of evidence, however, made that at the U.S. Senate hearing as well as at the German court, the flaying accusations against Ilse Koch had to be dropped.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 month ago (Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:37 pm)

joachim neander wrote:The press of the Western Allies already, until the end of April 1945, had covered the "human skin" story in much detail and made Ilse Koch, the "Bitch of Buchenwald," an icon of Nazi German crimes in the Western hemisphere.

Hi Joachim: Perhaps you mean "not until the end of 1945."

Joachim Neander wrote
No Allied "Psyop" had to invent the story,
Well, if it's just a rumour, then how is it that Psyche Warfare filmed a table that had a lampshade and shrunken heads on it? And gave the Germans of Weimar a tour forcing them to look at that table?

Also, do you think a lot of German communists and criminals (the majority of Buchenwald inmates) were being sent to Auschwitz? I don't think so. It was the other way around, Auschwitz inmates showed up at Buchenwald near the end of the war. The SS trial of Karl Koch wasn't widely reported but was known inside the SS, thus I don't think there was an Ilse Koch rumor at camps like Auschwitz and I doubt you can show there was.

The plausible explanation, is a liar like Zisblatt hears the American version of the holocaust myth, and because the American holocaust myth version has a lot of Buchenwald lore wrapped up into it, Zisblatt makes up her lies accordingly. And that's why she has herself going to Majdanek with the story that her nice skin is going to be made into something. Zisblatt's story is made up, in the USA, after the war. Even Barak Obama thought Buchenwald was a major part of the holocaust. He thought his uncle or great uncle liberated Auschwitz (later saying it was a slip of the tongue) thus you can see how an American Jewish liar like Zisblatt would blur Auschwitz and Buchenwald. Even Obama did.

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 1 decade 1 month ago (Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:57 pm)

With no one being able to legitimately challenge any of these liars, it's no wonder the stories are so over the top.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 1 month ago (Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:34 pm)

To CCS:
(a) Re. the use of "until." Not being a native speaker of English, I have my problems with the correct use of prepositions. Please let me explain what I wanted to say, and correct my wording, if necessary: In the period of time from April 12 to April 30, 1945, on direct order of Gen. Eisenhower (!), Buchenwald was made the focus of "Atrocity Tourism," in the beginning only intended for Allied soldiers and journalists. Therefore the media of the Allied countries (newspapers and newsreels) nearly every day brought a notice about Buchenwald, most of them featuring the "lampshade" story. Part of the "Atrocity Tourism" became an obligatory visit of German civilians to the places of horror, first ordered by Gen. Patton for Ohrdruf, a few days later again by him for Weimar. The underlying concept was, to quote "The Stars and Stripes," the U.S. Armed Forces' official newspaper, "to use the same theory used in housebreaking a dog. You point to what he's done and then spank him." Media interest in Buchenwald faded at the end of April 1945 with the liberation of CC Dachau, which replaced Buchenwald as the favorite "horror camp" for U.S. media in May 1945.
(b) For the visit of about 1,500 German civilians from Weimar on Monday, April 16, 1945, liberated Buchenwald prisoners (!) prepared a table with objects taken from the pathology laboratory and with other artifacts made or allegedly made from human remains in the camp. In IMT XXX:469 the exhibition is called "the parchment display." In its center we see the ominous lamp with a shade clearly not showing tattoos. Buchenwald archivists found out, by comparing it with other photographs, that it was the lamp on commandant Pfister's writing desk in his office. With a probability near 100 per cent its shade was not made from human skin. Shortly after the presentation the lamp vanished and has, up to now, never reappeared.
(c) Now comes the PsyOps' turn. They filmed the German civilians defiling along and looking embarrassed at the "parchment display." Footage of this event was introduced into various "atrocity movies." Against a widely held view (I also once believed this), Billy Wilder was not involved in any of these "atrocity movies." They were, however, widely shown, even in southern Italy. From these films the well-known still comes that one can see on various Web sites with the shrunken heads and the lamp.
(d) You are right, there was much more transfer from Auschwitz to Buchenwald than in the other direction. But continuous transfer of prisoners was one of the principles of ruling the camps. In my dissertation I showed that, in the period of time from mid-1942 to the autumn of 1944, about 3.5 per cent of all CC prisoners were "auf Transport" from one camp to another. One of the purposes of this prisoner-shuffling was to prevent stable informal structures among the prisoner population. If you will look into Danuta Czech's Auschwitz Chronicle, you will find transports from Buchenwald or its sub-camps to Auschwitz until the end of the latter's existence. As far as Majdanek is concerned, there were e.g. two big transports of 1,000 prisoners each from Buchenwald's sub-camp Dora on January 6 and February 6, 1944. As the "human skin" rumors had been widely circulating in Buchenwald since the end of 1942, we should not exclude a priori that they also some time reached Auschwitz, Majdanek or other camps.
(e) With regard to Mrs. Zisblatt's lampshades memoirs, I agree in principle with your interpretation, though I would be cautious with using the word "liar." I cannot see into her brain, and according to my principle "not guilty, until otherwise proven," I would assume that she, indeed, believes what she tells.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 month ago (Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:03 pm)

Hi Joachim,

Thanks. I always like your posts and what you have to say.

But Wilder was involved. The video Buchenwald shows a still where he is accidentally in the shot. Besides actual footage of him there, there are other written sources documenting him being there.

Were you to go to Buchenwald right now, Harry Stein could show you a fake human lampshade made of goatskin, that is locked away, but shown to the East German children for many years.

I like your politeness/belief of not calling Zisblatt a liar, but do you really believe you could hide diamonds in your digestive system, and retrieve them in your feces, without calling attention to yourself, day after day? I don't. Consider the mess, in a public restroom setting. I mean it can't be easy to find a diamond in a piece of feces. And the mess from doing so wouldn't be easy to conceal.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 1 month ago (Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:49 am)

Let us leave open the Billy Wilder issue. I watched the video clip you linked to, but there is contradictory evidence collected by Ulrike Weckel, who since a couple of years has studied Allied atrocity movies, and I am inclined to accept her view. Anyhow, what makes the difference?

My point was to explain that the lampshade story was current at Buchenwald among the prisoners, that it were prisoners who told it to the U.S. investigators and to the media people that accompanied the U.S. forces, that it was not necessary for U.S. PsyOp to "invent" the story, that, for exploiting it for Allied propaganda purposes - let us not forget that, in mid-April 1945, fighting was still going on in the European theater of war - it was sufficient to provide a "media friendly environment." All the rest the media people would do. They had exactly that kind of news that always sells. No "conspiracy" theory, therefore, is needed to explain its "success."

@ Zisblatt: My caution referred to her "human skin" tale. Re. the diamonds, I am convinced that the story is concocted. It does not fit into any camp narrative, be it "orthodox" or "revisionist." Even as a fictional story it is not even bad, it is worse: stupid.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 month ago (Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:02 pm)

Hi Joachim,

I would suggest reading the Wilder Memorandum. You can find it in google books.

Not only was Billy Wilder there, but later sat in a movie theater where the atrocity movies were being played. He didn't watch the movie though. He watched the German audiences reaction to the movie. And then wrote all about it and suggested new psychological movie themes to effect the Germans' mentality. He put it all down in what's called the "Wilder Memorandum" which is a letter written to Davidson Taylor, who headed the European Film Division of Psychological Warfare, which had now changed it's name to "Information Control."

SOURCE: The Americanization of Germany, by Ralph Willett, page 40, published by Routledge, 1989.

You mentioned that the war was still going on in April 1945, which fits even more: Denazification was still necessary. Propaganda was still necessary.

And if you don't believe the Zisblatt diamond story, can you still believe her story of thinking she'd been selected for a lampshade or some such thing, (along with 5 or so others) because a female SS member told her friend that?

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 1 month ago (Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:59 pm)

Hi CCS,

maybe Billy Wilder indeed was in Buchenwald some time - Ulrike Weckel, who studied is itinerary, says, he wasn't - so what? But he did not direct the atrocity shorts that were shot in April 1945, and he was also not involved in making the film shown at Nuremberg. That he attended screening of these films, observed the reactions of the Germans attending them, and drawing consequences for "reeducation" movies, makes sense, but has little to do with the lampshade shown at Buchenwald and the stories told around Ilse Koch in April 1945.

@ Mrs. Zisblatt again: I hope you will not assume that I believe in her "selection-for-a-lampshade" story. I only would caution against saying that she, in this instance, "lies." It is highly probable that she really believes that the reason why she was selected for a transfer to another camp was not that, let us say, Majdanek simply had to receive 200 female prisoner workers from Auschwitz, but that she was to be made into a lampshade, which spices the story up and makes her more interesting for listeners. And you know: once a dozen times told, the story becomes (subjective) "reality."

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 month ago (Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:13 pm)

Hi Joachim,

So what do you think of that part in the video Buchenwald that shows Wilder in footage? Do you think it's him? If so, do you think that's at Buchenwald in April 1945?

http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/bu ... index.html

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”