Traficant still batting for Demjanjuk

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Mojo

Traficant still batting for Demjanjuk

Postby Mojo » 1 decade 1 week ago (Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:16 pm)

Germany should send John Demjanjuk home. How, in God’s name, can Germany accept any evidence from the U.S. Justice Department who suborned perjury in the first trial, withheld evidence, obstructed justice, and violated John Demjanjuk’s civil rights?

He goes on to tell about what prompted him to react in Johns 1st trial. I don't know if it's anything new but, it definately shows a witch hunt.
Last edited by Mojo on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Traficant still batting or Demjanjuk

Postby SevenUp » 1 decade 1 week ago (Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:24 am)

Wow. Great stuff. I googled up a link

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/d ... s_201.html

I hope Traficant runs for office again.

Mojo

Re: Traficant still batting for Demjanjuk

Postby Mojo » 1 decade 1 week ago (Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:39 am)

Cripes, I thought I put a link. Thanks 7up.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Traficant still batting for Demjanjuk

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 1 week ago (Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:36 pm)

When Traficant showed the Israeli court that Demjanjuk was not Ivan, they let Demjanjuk go.

Should anyone show the German court that Demjanjuk was not there, they will say, 'truth is no defense', throw the book at him and throw away the key.

When Rudolf, or should I say "SCIENCE", showed there were no gas chambers, German courts said, 'truth is no defense', throw the book at him and throw away the key.

Kudos to the Jews, shame on the Germans.

It seems to me Germany is one special place. Should a denier get fingered, anywhere in the world, they send him to Germany. Zundel, Rudolf, Demjanjuk et al. Seems to me, wicked rulers of the world, foolishly thinking to keep their own hands free from innocent blood, and not willing for their own subjects to see their wicked hypocrisy, they send their untouchables to Germany, a place without a conscience, without truth, without justice. A hell-hole of a place where problems can be disappeared.

At the moment, should I be tried for my denial; Please, take me to Tel Aviv, not Berlin, please...
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”