Wiesenthal proclaims the truth of 'human soap'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Wiesenthal proclaims the truth of 'human soap'

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:47 am)

Here's just another example of the 'we can say anything and you must believe it' mindset of the holocau$t Industry.

Coming from Simon Wiesenthal, the highly paid shyster, one should expect anything. Here we have his 'human soap' testimonial...."it's true" he says.

At Nuremberg, it was claimed by the communist Soviets that the Germans had manufactured soap out of murder victims. This fraudulent story has pushed by the Zionist dominated press for decades.
"During the last weeks of March (1946), the Romanian press reported an unusual piece of news: in the small Romanian city of Folticini, 20 boxes of soap were buried in the Jewish cemetery with full ceremony and complete funeral rites. This soap had been found recently in a former German army depot. On the boxes were the initials RIF 'pure Jewish fat'. These boxes were destined for the Waffen SS. The wrapping paper revealed with completely cynical objectivity that this soap was manufactured from Jewish bodies.
Surprisingly, the thorough Germans forgot to describe whether the soap was produced from children, girls, men or elderly persons... After 1942, people in the General Gouvernement knew quite well what the RIF meant. The civilized world may not believe the joy with which the Nazis and their women in the General Gouvernement thought of this soap.
In each piece of soap they say a Jew who had been magically put there, and had they been prevented from growing into a second Freud, Ehrlich, or Einstein... The burial of this soap in a Romanian village may be reminiscent of the supernatural. The bewitched suffering contained in this small object of everyday utility shatters the already-hardened human heart of the 20th century.
In the Atomic Age, the return of the darkest witch's cauldron of the Middle Ages may appear ghostly. And yet it is the truth!"

Simon Wiesenthal, Der neue Weg, Vienna, no. 17/18, 1946.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:56 am)

And 'the press' keeps the lie going.

-H.

On May 10, 1997 the New York Times ran an article entitled, "Holocaust Collection Is Educator for Young." The story concerns Milton Kohn, the owner of the world's "largest private collection of Holocaust memorabilia." Kohn wanders the world repeating anti-German hate stories to children. Part of his traveling collection includes an alleged "bar of soap rendered from human fat [which] was bought from a third party in Eastern Europe in 1968." Surely the New York Times, which prides itself on reporting "all the news that's fit to print," is aware that the soap story has been discredited.

courtesy of:
http://www.codoh.com/newrevoices/nwidm ... dsoap.html
Soap and Lampshades: The Lies Persist
by Richard A. Widmann

trtsk

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:48 pm)

Am I alone in noticing that the quote from Simon Wiesenthal is from 1946? Again we have Hannover presenting what he thinks is standard Holocaust history from decades ago and in other cases posted elsewhere from very questionable sources.

Maybe the thing to do here is to concentrate on Holocaust history written for the last ten years. Maybe we can focus on the standard literature and the revisionist literature and compare notes. Bringing up things that the standard Holocaust historians no longer believe from decades ago doesn't move us forward at all.

As for the Times article I don't think the writer lied. I think the writer didn't do his homework. A lot of people don't know there was no human soap. A lot of people think that six million Jews were killed all in gas chambers. On both points they're wrong.

I did notice two things that Widmann got wrong. First he got the date that the article appeared in the Times wrong probably because the dateline is different from the day of publication. Second and it might be someone else's mistake is that the link from Widmann's article doesn't go to a Times article. It goes to a Chicago Tribune article datelined June 8th, 1997. A month later.

Direct question to Hannover. Why do you put the press in quotation marks?

Tom

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:29 pm)

Why just the last 10 years?

Most likely because of the ever changing nature of the fraudulent stories. If we just concentrate on the last 10 years, the bait and switch tactic is less obvious. Yes, I see now why someone would want to avoid the entirety of the scam.

The story reveals the lying nature of icon, Simon Wiesenthal, and the fact that the Zionist dominated press will actually keep the lies going. I have more examples of soap stories dated much later than nutball Wiesenthal's little beauty...want them?

- Hannover

Secret Anne X

Postby Secret Anne X » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:42 pm)

Hi,

I would like to make an addition to this thread.

The soap story hasn't been given up by any means, the Poles are still after the dead Dr. Spanner.

I think a better question for trsk (or whatever) would be, if we now know the soap story is basically false, then why shouldn't other parts be false?

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:35 am)

trtsk wrote:Am I alone in noticing that the quote from Simon Wiesenthal is from 1946? Again we have Hannover presenting what he thinks is standard Holocaust history from decades ago and in other cases posted elsewhere from very questionable sources.

Maybe the thing to do here is to concentrate on Holocaust history written for the last ten years. Maybe we can focus on the standard literature and the revisionist literature and compare notes. Bringing up things that the standard Holocaust historians no longer believe from decades ago doesn't move us forward at all.

As for the Times article I don't think the writer lied. I think the writer didn't do his homework. A lot of people don't know there was no human soap. A lot of people think that six million Jews were killed all in gas chambers. On both points they're wrong.

I did notice two things that Widmann got wrong. First he got the date that the article appeared in the Times wrong probably because the dateline is different from the day of publication. Second and it might be someone else's mistake is that the link from Widmann's article doesn't go to a Times article. It goes to a Chicago Tribune article datelined June 8th, 1997. A month later.

Direct question to Hannover. Why do you put the press in quotation marks?

Tom
:? The writer of this article did not innitiate the lie,but he is surely either going along with it,or he is just another example of the powerful impact the deliberate psychological campaign has imposed on so many as factual.If the soap story was a recent one,I'm sure the writer would say to himself,"Aw,come on!",or this would be a tabloid story.But it is part of the many holocaust fables,so one must hold it true or be denounced as an "anti-semite",or worse.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:01 am)

:? At the Nizkor site,they state that revisionist claims of soap being manufactured from the remains of dead victims as a lie is inacurate because the Nuremberg transcripts state that a failed "attempt" was made to produce these bars of soap,wich refutes the revisionist claims of the soap story being a lie.If I remember corectly,weren't some of these bars of soap produced as evidence?Wasn't there also some sort of grave sight for a crate full of these bars of soap that contained the fat of it's victims,later to be exhumed and examined to find no such traces in them?Sounds like just another lame attempt to keep their fule on the fire of their lies going."Hey,let's revive that soap story again,maybe they'll be stupid enough to go for it twice!"A total insult to American intelligence.I wonder if there is actualy any "wartime"documentery evidence that this failed attempt was made.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:08 pm)

But demented icon Simon Wiesenthal said it was 'true'. Is he a liar?

They lied about human soap at Nuremberg, then they lied throughout Nuremberg.

Nizkor, what a joke. The soap lie can't be explained away that easy.
Let Nizkor explain this:
Soap for sale

TEL AVIV, April 3 (Reuter) - An Israeli shop of horrors from the Nazi Holocaust has cancelled plans to auction a bar of soap which its owner said was made from the bodies of Jews killed in a death camp.

"We removed it from the auction because private individuals and Chief Rabbi Yisrael Lau protested," shop owner Menashe Meridack said on Monday.

His Zodiac Stamp shop, which originally dealt in philately, is stocked with
Holocaust memorabilia including yellow Stars of David, which the Nazis forced Jews to wear, and identity discs issued to slave labourers.

The items are listed in a catalogue which Meridack said he distributes to collectors worldwide.

Meridack told Reuters he had purchased the bar of soap from the son of a former inmate of Buchenwald death camp and had planned to auction it on April 25 at a starting price of $300.

The soap is described on page 39 of the catalogue as "A terrible and tragic item -- soap of victims in an antique box taken from Buchenwald."

The seller, Moshe Yahalom, said in a telephone interview he offered the soap along with horrific photographs from the Nazi era because he had fallen on hard times.

"He (Meridack) said I would get a lot of money," Yahalom said. "It pains me that I had to do this -- but I was not going to go out and steal money instead."

News of the auction drew an anguished outcry from Israeli legislator Dov Shilansky, a survivor of the World War Two Holocaust in which six million Jews died.

"How can he (Yahalom) live with himself -- selling soap made from his ancestors?
His father kept it as a reminder, so he would never forget," Shilansky told Israel Radio.

Shilansky said he would raise in parliament the issue of the sale of Holocaust memorabilia. He said such soap -- labelled "Made from pure Jewish fat" -- was Sold by a German firm during the war.

"If the auction goes ahead, we Holocaust survivors will stand outside the shop ... in silence, which will be our loudest cry to heaven," Shilansky said.

REUTERS
95-04-03

or this:
at Dachau:

“After we dressed the Stubendiensts distributed small bars of soap with the letters ‘RJF’ pressed into them. I didn’t learn until after the war that they stood for Reines Judisches Fett--‘Pure Jewish Fat’. The recollection that I used to cleanse my body with the by-products of the millions of Jewish people who perished in the gas chambers sickens me even today. We always tried to steal the RJF soaps because they made better suds than the other artifical soap alternately distributed to us.”

from: ‘The Doctor and the Damned’, p. 94, by Albert Haas / St. Martin’s Press, 1984.

- Hannover

Guptalicious

Postby Guptalicious » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:14 pm)

Haas we note in the midst of his terrifying memory is unable to suppress the implication that Jewish soap is superior to the run of the mill goyishe kind.

The Nizkor site promotes the Danzig Institute, Dr Spanner verson of soap making, which was the version furnished by the USSR at Nuremberg.

There are several other versions of the tale that were widely propagated during and after the war, and everyone knows the tragicomic stories of bars of soap being solemnly buried in Jewish cemetaries .....

The Spanner story rests on a recipe, which is inaccurate and useless for making soap, two affidavits by British POWs who apparently confused corpse rendering for making anatomical skeletons with soap making, and the Mazur affidavit, which is one of the silliest documents in the whole of Holocaustdumb.

"Hey, Mom, I've got some new detergent, let's try it out!"

"Ach, mein Schatz, you are such a wonderful boy!"

(Later)

"Now, the clothes in this pile was washed with an ordinary detergent. And the clothes in this pile were washed with soap made from human fat! Which do you prefer?"

"Well ..... the clothes washed in the human fat soap are milder. Much milder."

-- I paraphrase, read it for yourselves, but don't skip the part where Mazur takes a shower with the same soap.

Nizkor promotes the lye -- excuse me, lie -- that the Spanner thing was an "isolated experiment" and then argues basically that the soap stories, while not being _true_, are still _not false_, so that they are able to maintain the fiction that all Nuremberg legends are credible, or at least, 99.4% pure.

However, the spanner in the works is that according to Mazur, Spanner conducted his experiments with full knowledge of the government and even entertained a high level gaggle of golden pheasants in 1944 to promote this unique and forward looking approach to recycling and personal hygiene.

Of course Spanner lived out his days as a professor of anatomy and the establishment said RIP to RIF a long time ago.

Secret Anne X

Postby Secret Anne X » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:28 pm)

Hi,

I have a question about the soap issue too.

I read somewhere that Neely and Whitton (sp?) both gave their affidavits to the British JAG, and therefore there was no chance for Soviet tampering.

Is this true? And which jpegs are pictures of these affidavits? (Mazur I have, it's in that Carlos Porter book.)

jemand

Postby jemand » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:03 am)

Here is page 146 from the 1982 edition of the school textbook Canada: The Twentieth Century. It states that "bodies were boiled to make soap".

http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p146jm4.jpg

Note that it also talks about "poison gas showers" at Auschwitz.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:02 am)

trtsk wrote:Am I alone in noticing that the quote from Simon Wiesenthal is from 1946?

It's not the starting point of the hoax that counts but its endurance. Indeed many religious hoaxes that have been with us for millenia are still going strong.

See how the Thomas J. Dodd Research Center, which, in the words of its Director, "serves as one of the intellectual centers of the University of Connecticut," presents the "human soap" hoax, among others:

A Treasury of the Human Spirit
http://www.lib.uconn.edu/online/researc ... rtone.html
[...]
The Thomas Dodd Papers include photographs of some of the exhibits Dodd used to help prove the charge of crimes against humanity. Included are photographs of the shrunken head of a Pole executed for having sexual relations with a German woman; tattooed skin removed from the bodies of Buchenwald inmates; steel clubs manufactured by Krupp for use by concentration camp guards; and, shown here, soap manufactured from human corpses.

Will the uninformed student who comes across this sort of nauseating rubbish understand he is being conned?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:23 am)

UCONN (university of Connecticut)

U are being CONNed.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”