Moderator3 rocks

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
SimonBuzaglo

Moderator3 rocks

Postby SimonBuzaglo » 9 years 9 months ago (Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:01 pm)

I thought this forum was supposed to be about Open Debate If you're not willing to hear opposing views, then there's no point in this forum.
[Somebody, obviuosly, hasn't read the threads here, too bad. All points of view are here. We challenge anyone to show us what particular 'Holocaust' topic we have not allowed Believers to discuss. - Moderator3]

Mojo

Re: Moderator3 is out of control

Postby Mojo » 9 years 9 months ago (Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:39 am)

Maybe you should read the guidelines for posting again Simon. Wahrheit was banned or suspended for repeatedly dodging questions, something he's been warned about several times and ignored. That said, I don't think Mod3 was too far off with his assumption of switching sides being planned.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 9 years 9 months ago (Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:31 am)

Wahrheit was a serial dodger,a serial strawman erecter,and a serial thread destroyer.

If you`re so down at heart about his being banned SimonBuzzaglo,it does`nt say much about your commitment to OPEN and HONEST debate.

I`d like to thank Moderator3 for saving us all the wasted time and effort of having to respond to Wahrheit`s low-grade disinformation tactics.

You`ll notice that Wahrheit never bothered creating his "positive evidence for gas chambers" thread,after promising 5 weeks ago to do so.LOL
"We didn't call survivors," says Lipstadt, "because first of all we didn't want to subject them to cross-examination by this guy. He (Irving) would have destroyed them."
- Jerusalem Post 6/16/00

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 9 years 9 months ago (Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:33 am)

Evidently SimonB misunderstood the guidelines, or has little experience in moderated debate...

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=358

No 'dodging'. When questioned or challenged, you must respond or leave the thread.

Offenders will have their posts deleted, repeat offenders will be removed.

Reasons for deletions may or may not be stated. The Moderator will endeavor to notify the offender and the Forum in general, but not in every case; especially when it is obvious why the post was deleted.

Wahrheit was warned several times about dodging. He repeatedly broke the rules, even after being warned. The moderators here are more than fair and revisionists probably get moderated more than the believers.

Judging by your 10 posts here, you appear to be trying the same gig Wahrheit did. You said you were leaving, yet you are still posting and trying to disrupt other threads.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 9 years 9 months ago (Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:21 am)

illegalalien wrote:
I fear that this banning was a strategic error; allow him to post here and show the flaws in his arguments.

He had no arguments,that was the problem.

All he did was quote ridiculous lie-witnesses as "proof" of such and such an allegation,create deceitful strawmen threads and act like a self-righteous little show-pony when we would`nt play the game he wanted to play,and when all else failed,simply ignored challenges and evidence from other posters.

What an "asset" he was to the forum?

All the hoax-peddlers have got is outright disinformation and whinnying about straightforward and honest moderation on REAL free speech forums such as this.

Pitiful,just like the rest of the holohoax industry.
"We didn't call survivors," says Lipstadt, "because first of all we didn't want to subject them to cross-examination by this guy. He (Irving) would have destroyed them."
- Jerusalem Post 6/16/00

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 9 years 9 months ago (Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:48 am)

There is an open debate here but, just like any debate, there are guidelines. Anyone that registers here agrees to the guidelines so, if they choose not to abide by them, why make the mods work overtime to screen posts? It seems like a waste of time to me.

In my short time here, I can attest that I've seen the axe fall both ways, so it's not like the believers are singled out. One of the things I like most about this board, is that I don't have to read the same old regurgitated lies over & over again or outlandish claims of "baiting" when asking the real questions.

Having an accessible archieve of banned posts/threads has the possibility of turning the main forum into a wailing wall, thus making even more work for the small, volunteer moderation team.

JustTheTruth

Postby JustTheTruth » 9 years 9 months ago (Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:01 pm)

After reviewing Wahrheit's posts on this forum, I can't help but agree with the moderator in banning him as he clearly was breaking the rules and not engaging in the spirit of this forum. Without establishing rules and enforcing compliance, the moderators would soon have chaos on there hands and this forum would become useless to all of us.

My only suggestion would be to have given Wahrheit 48 hours to respond in full to the breaches before kicking - giving absolute transparency to the process.

In any case I believe it is best to err on the side of protecting the forum. Wahrheit is of course free to set up his own forum to debate this matter... lol

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”