Is this Elie Wiesel's Tattoo?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
gbrecht
Member
Member
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Is this Elie Wiesel's Tattoo?

Postby gbrecht » 9 years 4 months ago (Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:41 pm)

He definitely doesn't have a French accent, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slZMOkYJFO0


Haha crematoria shooting fire into the sky! :roll:

User avatar
Balsamo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: Is this Elie Wiesel's Tattoo?

Postby Balsamo » 9 years 4 months ago (Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:04 am)

Well...you still can hear it...the way he pronounces the "R" which is very strong in french...but nothing very important anyway..

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Is this Elie Wiesel's Tattoo?

Postby Kingfisher » 9 years 4 months ago (Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:31 am)

gbrecht
He definitely doesn't have a French accent, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slZMOkYJFO0

That video is a perfect example of the kind of emotional manipulation, selective presentation of facts and interpretation presented as fact that revisionists are up against. I couldn't watch it. It made me feel sick.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Is this Elie Wiesel's Tattoo?

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 4 months ago (Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:10 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:gbrecht
He definitely doesn't have a French accent, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slZMOkYJFO0

That video is a perfect example of the kind of emotional manipulation, selective presentation of facts and interpretation presented as fact that revisionists are up against. I couldn't watch it. It made me feel sick.


I had the same experience.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

vladkampfer
Member
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:40 am

Re: Is this Elie Wiesel's Tattoo?

Postby vladkampfer » 9 years 4 months ago (Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:01 am)

Carolyn Yeager wrote:
Kingfisher wrote:gbrecht
He definitely doesn't have a French accent, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slZMOkYJFO0

That video is a perfect example of the kind of emotional manipulation, selective presentation of facts and interpretation presented as fact that revisionists are up against. I couldn't watch it. It made me feel sick.


I had the same experience.


That's essentially all they have on their side - manipulating the heart strings. By the way, that YouTube video link of the website walk-through is going to be down because YouTube informed me that it incited hate speech and slapped me with an account warning and removed it. I uploaded it again and it was banned again. I'll find a place to stick it shortly.

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Re: Is this Elie Wiesel's Tattoo?

Postby SevenUp » 9 years 4 months ago (Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:24 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:That video is a perfect example of the kind of emotional manipulation, selective presentation of facts and interpretation presented as fact that revisionists are up against. I couldn't watch it. It made me feel sick.


Exactly so, note that at 58 seconds in they wield the hoaxes' only club, the pictures of the typhus victims at Belsen, etc. That, to me, makes it a perfect example of hoax propaganda because it illustrates the how the hoax works and it can be refuted ! by showing pictures of the not dead and dying at Belsen that the viewer has NEVER seen. It illustrates also that the holocaust is not only wrong history, it is also an active HOAX that is being perpetrated every day by the media, academia, et. al.

I managed to watch up to the point where Oprah solemnly asked Elie if the ground spoke to him. Had to click off at that point !

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Is this Elie Wiesel's Tattoo?

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 4 months ago (Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:56 pm)

vladkampfer wrote:
That's essentially all they have on their side - manipulating the heart strings. By the way, that YouTube video link of the website walk-through is going to be down because YouTube informed me that it incited hate speech and slapped me with an account warning and removed it. I uploaded it again and it was banned again. I'll find a place to stick it shortly.


Vlad,

I'd like to know what part they consider hate speech. For example: calling EW "the weasel?" If it's a few choice words, they can be deleted in your next video. I think it's possible to made them effective without using anything that would upset the youtube police.

The "Pop Goes the Weasel" video is still up, and so is Eric's "Where's the Tattoo?", so what makes yours different?

We don't intend to have "hate speech" on the website, so we don't want it in the promotions for it either. We are dealing in facts and documentation. Questioning the holocaust narrative or that of individual "survivors" is not hate speech in the U.S., as far as I know. Someone clue me in as to what is the problem here. Thanks.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:20 am
Location: Colorado

Re: Is this Elie Wiesel's Tattoo?

Postby Eric Hunt » 9 years 4 months ago (Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:25 pm)

His is probably considered "hate speech" because my video, and I believe the other one don't have any narration!
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Is this Elie Wiesel's Tattoo?

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 4 months ago (Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:29 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:His is probably considered "hate speech" because my video, and I believe the other one don't have any narration!


Ha! there you go. Be careful about what you say, and make the visual tell the story. Some of the comments people post don't help either. They should tone down on the "hate" words and bone up on intelligent points, adding to the knowlege of the viewer. This is not mindless entertainment ... or it should not be.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

User avatar
Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:27 pm
Location: The Land of Political Correctness

Re: Is this Elie Wiesel's Tattoo?

Postby Cloud » 9 years 4 months ago (Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:34 pm)

vladkampfer wrote:By the way, that YouTube video link of the website walk-through is going to be down because YouTube informed me that it incited hate speech and slapped me with an account warning and removed it. I uploaded it again and it was banned again. I'll find a place to stick it shortly.


I saw that video a few days ago and went back through my browser history to find it. I clicked on it:

http://www.youtube.com/index?ytsession= ... zlL5sNeLvA

and lo and behold:

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.


YouTube member doomaxe2 was the one who uploaded it. Here is his account page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/doomaxe2

Of course, all of this is no surprise when you learn that Google and the ADL have teamed up to police YouTube.

vladkampfer
Member
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:40 am

Re: Is this Elie Wiesel's Tattoo?

Postby vladkampfer » 9 years 4 months ago (Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:41 pm)

Carolyn Yeager wrote:
Vlad,

I'd like to know what part they consider hate speech. For example: calling EW "the weasel?"


Essentially, the terms of use and community guidelines is a gag order for any White person that was the divulge anything remotely close to the truth. When the Elie Wiesel video was pulled from my page, it really occurred to me the type of game I'm going to have to play if I want my videos to remain online on YouTube. A negro can jump online and exclaim how much he would like to kill a White man and rape a White woman; and this will be called "exercising his opinions and feelings," if a White person responds to this video via a comment with something as harsh to defend his White brothers and sisters, that will be hate speech. That is the double standard to work through on YouTube.

Cloud wrote:
YouTube member doomaxe2 was the one who uploaded it. Here is his account page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/doomaxe2

Of course, all of this is no surprise when you learn that Google and the ADL have teamed up to police YouTube.


Yeah, that's me. I'm working on a new video as we speak that is much more 'scholarly' and professional that takes the side of a holohoax believer who is concerned about the mysteries surrounding Elie Wiesels claims and stories. I'm not actually going to say anything contrary to holohoax; but use Grüner as that pry bar, "Well, Grüner is a Survivor and he says Wiesel is an imposter!? I want the truth!" Blah-blah-blah.

I've uploaded the previous video on WNTube and am waiting for it to be approved by moderators. And doomaxe2 is almost suspended already. They wiped off 7 videos from my account in one day and gave me an account warning, lol.

vladkampfer
Member
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:40 am

Re: Is this Elie Wiesel's Tattoo?

Postby vladkampfer » 9 years 4 months ago (Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:31 am)

Okay, I have made and posted a new video to replace the one they just took down.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWsjkT1qjnU[/youtube]
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWsjkT1qjnU)

I took a completely neutral approach (didn't speak and just used music and text) and used Miklos Grüner sort of as a crutch, as if to say "these aren't my words, but Miklos Grüner's words". It's only one minute, sort of like a 'commercial', just enough to make a person wonder. (Hopefully this approach will suck in even those who do believe.) There is no swearing, slang or any "disrespect" to the Holohoax Survivors in this video, it's completely academic. This should ensure that it does not get pulled for "hate speech" since I used Grüner's assertion that Wiesel is not who he says he is and doesn't have a tattoo.

If anybody would like the original file, let me know and I'll get it to you. If you have a server/host/website, stick it on there and let me know where it's at. I'm not holding my breath that JewTube won't delete this.

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Re: Is this Elie Wiesel's Tattoo?

Postby SevenUp » 9 years 4 months ago (Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:05 am)

vladkampfer wrote:Okay, I have made and posted a new video to replace the one they just took down.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWsjkT1qjnU[/youtube]
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWsjkT1qjnU)


Excellent video. Perfect.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: Is this Elie Wiesel's Tattoo?

Postby The Warden » 9 years 4 months ago (Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:27 am)

Is there any audio or video of the Dayton speech where he claimed to be A-7713?

I've only found this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V0FKBLvSqE

Around 2:25, there's an edit right before he claims to have been a "number", but there's no mention of the specific number. Does anyone have the ability to preserve the video in case in gets pulled? Is there a way to contact the original owner of the video to get an uncut version?
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

HelenChicago
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:58 am

Re: Is this Elie Wiesel's Tattoo?

Postby HelenChicago » 9 years 4 months ago (Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:58 am)

There's another excellent YouTube video on the same subject (Wiesel and Grüner) here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAmv5p3s ... re=related

It's in Spanish, set to the theme from "X Files."


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 4 guests