Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby The Warden » 9 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:16 am)

Cloud wrote:No fraud should ever go unpunished, especially this one. It is a pity that the modern world has dispensed with the use of medieval style punishments, as a public flogging would be appropriate here. Now, one is simply sent to prison to play cards and lift weights.


I can think of no better punishment for a fraud than to take away funding and all attention away from it. Wiesel has been proven a fraud, and until he decides to address the evidence, he will be known as a fraud. It's time to begin the punishment by going after the institutions that pay him to speak his lies. Time to dismiss his claims as he has done to Revisionists for years. The Zionists feel by acknowledging a claim against them, it gives it power. If they feel that way, then they are obviously susceptible to to that line of thinking. People will generally use their fears as an offense. Nothing will hurt Wiesel more than taking away his funding and audience. He will be left alone in the dark with no wind in his sails.

Cloud wrote:By the way, you have an interesting signature there, Warden. I've noticed lately here that posts and threads vanish without a trace like 6,000,000 bodies off the face of the Earth. For example, one fellow asked about cremations and hearts, but that thread is now gone. I have no material evidence to prove this (ie, before and after screenshots), but only my time eroding memory (ie, eyewitness testimony).


This tends to happen when you go after the "trustees" and the mod itself. My thread about the "survivor" tale is gone as well. Remember in Silence Of The Lambs when the workers would turn up the religion channel as punishment? Same concept.

The thread about hearts and cremations was a prank.

This forum is no different than any other. You're going to have over-opinionated people along with biased "employees". Stubbornness is rampant with internet addicts.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 am)

The Warden wrote:
Cloud wrote:No fraud should ever go unpunished, especially this one. It is a pity that the modern world has dispensed with the use of medieval style punishments, as a public flogging would be appropriate here. Now, one is simply sent to prison to play cards and lift weights.


I can think of no better punishment for a fraud than to take away funding and all attention away from it. Wiesel has been proven a fraud, and until he decides to address the evidence, he will be known as a fraud. It's time to begin the punishment by going after the institutions that pay him to speak his lies. Time to dismiss his claims as he has done to Revisionists for years. The Zionists feel by acknowledging a claim against them, it gives it power. If they feel that way, then they are obviously susceptible to to that line of thinking. People will generally use their fears as an offense. Nothing will hurt Wiesel more than taking away his funding and audience. He will be left alone in the dark with no wind in his sails.



Since The Warden feels so strongly about this, I hope he will tell us what he is doing to punish the institutions that pay Wiesel to speak his lies, or suggest what he thinks is a plan for others to do this.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby The Warden » 9 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:27 pm)

Carolyn Yeager wrote:
The Warden wrote:
Cloud wrote:No fraud should ever go unpunished, especially this one. It is a pity that the modern world has dispensed with the use of medieval style punishments, as a public flogging would be appropriate here. Now, one is simply sent to prison to play cards and lift weights.


I can think of no better punishment for a fraud than to take away funding and all attention away from it. Wiesel has been proven a fraud, and until he decides to address the evidence, he will be known as a fraud. It's time to begin the punishment by going after the institutions that pay him to speak his lies. Time to dismiss his claims as he has done to Revisionists for years. The Zionists feel by acknowledging a claim against them, it gives it power. If they feel that way, then they are obviously susceptible to to that line of thinking. People will generally use their fears as an offense. Nothing will hurt Wiesel more than taking away his funding and audience. He will be left alone in the dark with no wind in his sails.



Since The Warden feels so strongly about this, I hope he will tell us what he is doing to punish the institutions that pay Wiesel to speak his lies, or suggest what he thinks is a plan for others to do this.


Well, I was going to start an entire website devoted to making Wiesel a martyr, fortifying his victim mentality. Then I was going to forfeit every other aspect of my life to monitor CODOH 20 hours a day in case anyone might have a different idea than me, and get in their face because as everyone knows - I'm not the problem, it's everyone else. Then, I was going to make sure everyone knew exactly how passionate I was by using others as a comparison. I feel because I'm active, I'm doing a good thing, so no one will ever tell me I'm not perfect.

Turns out the position was filled.
So I guess I'll continue to live a happy life while not letting the Zionists consume it.

As long as you're here, this forum is doomed.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

User avatar
Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:27 pm
Location: The Land of Political Correctness

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Cloud » 9 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:55 pm)

Carolyn Yeager wrote:Since The Warden feels so strongly about this, I hope he will tell us what he is doing to punish the institutions that pay Wiesel to speak his lies, or suggest what he thinks is a plan for others to do this.


Some of those institutions probably do not know he is a liar (for example, BU). Perhaps Revisionists could create thousands of flyers of Wiesel with his arm exposed and leave them all over BU. They would also include the link to the new site and say in large letters, "Where's the tattoo?" Hell, it may even get the attention of the Jewish controlled media. Of course, I don't suggest this be done during the daytime.

It's really amazing how some can lie with such a straight face. Or do they actually believe their own lies? If it's the latter, then that gives some credibility to Kevin MacDonald's theory concerning Jewish self deception.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:36 pm)

Cloud wrote:
Carolyn Yeager wrote:Since The Warden feels so strongly about this, I hope he will tell us what he is doing to punish the institutions that pay Wiesel to speak his lies, or suggest what he thinks is a plan for others to do this.


Some of those institutions probably do not know he is a liar (for example, BU). Perhaps Revisionists could create thousands of flyers of Wiesel with his arm exposed and leave them all over BU. They would also include the link to the new site and say in large letters, "Where's the tattoo?" Hell, it may even get the attention of the Jewish controlled media. Of course, I don't suggest this be done during the daytime.

It's really amazing how Jews can lie with such a straight face. Or do they actually believe their own lies? If it's the latter, then that gives some credibility to Kevin MacDonald's theory concerning Jewish self deception.


Cloud,

The problem is not coming up with ideas of what to do, but to get people to actually do something. On the website which is the subject of this thread, http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com, there is an item on the menu named 'Projects.' On that drop-down is the item 'Boston University.' Here is described a project that viewers and revisionists can undertake in their own individual ways, alone or with groups of others. This is also mentioned in the Welcome blog. The names, email addresses and other info of the entire Philosophy Dept. at BU are organized there, along with links to the pertinent information at the BU student newspaper and BU student-run radio station.

The more people that send letters of complaint or questions, the more these people will be pressured to say something, maybe not publicly at first, but to one another. Awareness is of prime importance, as you say. But one person or one website cannot do it. It takes hundreds of individual efforts. This is what we're asking for.

This being summer break time, September would be the target date to start.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:20 am
Location: Colorado

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Eric Hunt » 9 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:57 pm)

Cloud wrote:
Some of those institutions probably do not know he is a liar (for example, BU). Perhaps Revisionists could create thousands of flyers of Wiesel with his arm exposed and leave them all over BU. They would also include the link to the new site and say in large letters, "Where's the tattoo?" Hell, it may even get the attention of the Jewish controlled media. Of course, I don't suggest this be done during the daytime.


I made a flier a little while ago.

I've updated it.

Let's see if anyone will do anything with it.

wieseltattoogruner.jpg

wieseltattoo.jpg
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:54 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:I made a flier a little while ago.

I've updated it.

Let's see if anyone will do anything with it.

wieseltattoogruner.jpg

wieseltattoo.jpg


Excellent Eric !! It could be included in an email to the other members of the BU Philosophy Department too. This would grab attention that they couldn't so easily ignore. We need to put this on the website for downloading. Thank you! :bounce:
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

vladkampfer
Member
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:40 am

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby vladkampfer » 9 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:04 am)

I made up for you guys to use, also.

wiesel.jpg

User avatar
Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:27 pm
Location: The Land of Political Correctness

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Cloud » 9 years 2 months ago (Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:07 pm)

vladkampfer wrote:I made up for you guys to use, also.

wiesel.jpg


This one is good. It grabs your attention with the "What's Missing?" and "Give Up?"

If someone would be so bold as to place this on Wiesel's office door at BU, would it be called a "hate crime?"

David Baker
Member
Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:37 am

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby David Baker » 9 years 1 month ago (Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:58 pm)

Carolyn,

Weisel chose a rather shocking form of execution by the Nazis against Jewish infants/adults which now is being relegated to a propaganda status: That being death by fire. You could imagine what the allies were thinking when they heard that little pearl--Jewish babies thrown into flaming pits and burned to death! Truly, this man never ceases to amaze me how inventive he is on this subject, and how reluctant he is to discuss his experiences with learned revisionists, especially in a court of law (He must've been busy on the lecture circuit while his pals were being exposed as frauds in the course of the Zundel trial) Jews like Weisel will not be subjected to revisionism because they will embarrass themselves, and the entire Holocaust 'Industry' if they too, are exposed as charlatans.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 9 years 1 month ago (Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:09 pm)

David Baker wrote:Carolyn,

Weisel chose a rather shocking form of execution by the Nazis against Jewish infants/adults which now is being relegated to a propaganda status: That being death by fire. You could imagine what the allies were thinking when they heard that little pearl--Jewish babies thrown into flaming pits and burned to death! Truly, this man never ceases to amaze me how inventive he is on this subject, and how reluctant he is to discuss his experiences with learned revisionists, especially in a court of law (He must've been busy on the lecture circuit while his pals were being exposed as frauds in the course of the Zundel trial) Jews like Weisel will not be subjected to revisionism because they will embarrass themselves, and the entire Holocaust 'Industry' if they too, are exposed as charlatans.


All very nice chit-chat, David, but do you know that Wiesel probably did not write that book, except for transforming it into his own style in the much-shortened French and English translations? It was another Jew who came up with that fiery pit scene -- or was it Francois Mauriac as a kind of modern Dante's Inferno? -- and Elie foolishly accepted it as his own. Well, the mystery is still being untangled. Visit the website and read the material, and then come back and say something more current. I would like to know what you think. :)
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

isabelle
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:36 am

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby isabelle » 9 years 1 month ago (Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:34 am)

this is good a good flywer

but it should use stronger words

like fraud liar perjury

and it should include this information

Perjury: Elie Wiesel appeared as a plaintiff on Monday, July 7, 2008, in the Court of San Francisco, USA, Department No. 23. Court No. 2315810. He lied when he testified under oath that he has tattooed on his left lower arm the number: A-7713

vladkampfer
Member
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:40 am

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby vladkampfer » 9 years 1 month ago (Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:23 am)

We all agree with what you say Isabelle, except that the playing cards are heavily in the favor of those who lie and cheat. If we told the truth, well, we wouldn't get anybody to listen. So, it's what you'd call a very interesting and graceful ballet to dance around the facts hoping that people find the truth along the way. It's easier to create interest - so many individuals are hard-wired and just simply brainwashed into believing that it HAS to be true that it's like throwing snowballs at a castle. Just yesterday I had an individual (who clearly sees the hand that the media has a big hand in anti-White and anti-male behavior (misandry) tell me that the holohoax is real because the Germans kept excellent paperwork about everything and it's all stored in the archives. He also added that Germans admitted it during Nuremberg, so that tells you the type of paralysis of the brain we are dealing with. Furthermore, he still doesn't grasp that 96% of the world's media is Jewish owned and operated.

Creating fliers like this will get the kids surfing the internet to check it out - and that's who we want. The man I just talked about is well into his 40s and, in a way, it's just like the movie: The Matrix.

"We have a rule. We never free a mind once it reaches a certain age. The mind has trouble accepting the truth."

Pass the flier, pass around my video and spam it on the internet, the last place where truth still exists.

isabelle
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:36 am

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby isabelle » 9 years 1 month ago (Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:22 am)

If we told the truth, well, we wouldn't get anybody to listen.


what a silly statement

the flyer should prove that elie is a liar with his own words

i showed the flyer to a friend who didn't understand

she didn't know that elie was supposed to have a tattoo

a simple quote added to the flyer that proves with his own words that he is a liar is most effective

vladkampfer
Member
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:40 am

Re: Website Challenging Elie Wiesel Now Online

Postby vladkampfer » 9 years 1 month ago (Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:23 am)

Silly?

You must be brand new into this truth-telling business. Why don't you look up folks like Ernst Zundel who told the truth. Instead of educating all the folks in Canada with his own publishing company, TV series AND newsletter publication, he educated a handful (largely outside of Canada) and received ten years of prison/solitary confinement in various terms and countries. However, his PERSISTENCE that most people simply don't have made it able for it to become an international affair, allowing some revisions to be made of the Hoaxocau$t. His bravery to stand up and potentially lose everything, which most people won't do, caused revisionism to be more 'popular.' This is true with many others in Europe who are dying penniless after telling the TRUTH. It's a bit of a dangerous game here and you're walking into a full-fist fight with where you are Germania with axes going against Roman auxiliary and cavalry. Be retarded and charge head on, or dance around and make the Roman's expend their own energy and extend their forces just a tad too much to take them down piece by piece? Hmmmm.

The reason people don't listen is because this is a 70 year old brainwashing experiment that is working exponentially. It doesn't matter to THEM that this is the truth - this is what they BELIEVE to be truth. When dealing with BELIEF, you are dealing with trouble.

While the truth is most obviously true to us, we are the ones that allowed ourselves to ask and be critical in the first place. However, personally, I had to be chipped on to accept the Hoaxocau$t to be false. The information that was presented was done so with interesting language and ideas and questions - challenging me to decide for myself. This way worked. I'd been told in the past it was a hoax, and you know what I said? "Right, Mr. Crazy, there are books, movies and photos! You're crazy!"

Those that want to see, will. Furthermore, when you start leaving comments on blogs/major news sites, making videos, etc. and you realize your account has been banned and/or suspended for simply telling the truth, then you come back to my sentence and you'll understand why dancing around the truth works better in most cases than simply exclaiming it loudly in the street.

The American people wouldn't know the truth if it came and drop kicked them in the face, stole their money and burned their house. You take control of TV, you win. That's why the Hoaxocau$t is so hard to break. 70 years of fraudulent films, TV, newspapers, photos and reports and it's become a religion that people BELIEVE IN. In their mind contains what I like to call a "glass ceiling." A person is able to see so far as the ceiling, after that they are not able to see, however, there is that one stone, that if removed, the ceiling will fall. So, you have to find it by dancing around the truth to figure out what makes that person tick and will make them look closer for themselves.

It took Hitler TWELVE YEARS marching up and down Germany telling the TRUTH and he still barely was elected, thank goodness events sided with him to make it happen. Twelve years of truth-telling in a tiny little country.

THINK. Subterfuge has it's places and it's the first attack of any nation. (Just like our own government who monitor our own personal e-mails and everyday life. Are you enjoying Communism yet?)


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HMSendeavour and 3 guests