RODOH forum tries to bait CODOH members to join them.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

RODOH forum tries to bait CODOH members to join them.

Postby Blogbuster » 9 years 3 days ago (Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:43 pm)

Hello all,

Not the most relevant topic, but I thought it might be of some interest to the regular posters here. It would seem that the RODOH forum has fizzled and they're doing anything they can to entice CODOH readers to their board.

Here is the discussion regarding it: http://hateblogwatch.yuku.com/topic/124 ... -join.html

BB
Blog Buster!

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: RODOH forum tries to bait CODOH members to join them.

Postby Barrington James » 9 years 2 days ago (Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:45 pm)

The RODOH is a site that I think any revisionist should consider viewing but only with the following knowledge.

The “debates” do not follow any real rules but almost always wind from here and to there, on topic, off topic, on topic again and off topic again and they almost end up nowhere. The people who run this site, using various pseudonyms, are vulgar, crude, funny at times and always insulting. They use the bad cop- really bad cop approach to “debating”, if that what it is called, with anyone who disagrees with them. It is the closest thing to being mugged that I ever want to experience.

They use all the tricks that Zionists have been using on the truth and on the tellers of truth for 100 years. They are quick to call anyone who presents any argument that runs counter to their common Zionist narrative an anti- Semitic, an idiot, or any other name that they hope will shut down the debate. They somehow equate this with real debate.

However they do a good job, considering their opponents, the revisionists, have all science, logic, math and common sense on their side. If you do not think through your own logic or facts they will let you know. Be prepared. Furthermore, they do have a large army of “court historians”, professional liars, to call upon who have all written “history” books that defy, twist and/or distort history and whom they are quite capable of calling upon to defend their points of view. Be aware of their sources.

Another frustrating thing about this site, of course, is that its job is not to enlighten, to discover the truth or to make this world better in any way. It is simply to defend the Zionists, their past, present and future. And that is sad. I fear in the long run that it will prove to be not good for Israel, Judaism, the USA, the UK or the world. It is to historical debate what mix martial art is to teaching. However the site has potential, somewhere, down deep, to do some real good. If only its writers had some wisdom and real love for all humans regardless of their race, religion, or beliefs.

However I like the fact that this site allows anything and everything to be discussed, for history can only be understood if one learns how, when and why one historical event follows from another within the historical context of the relative time, people and places involved. And it is a good laugh. It’s just too bad that those who run this site live in such a black/white world, through ignorance or blind obedience, and do not realize all the colors in between. It is no way to solve the problems of the world.
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Blogbuster » 9 years 2 days ago (Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:25 pm)

Barrington James wrote:The RODOH is a site that I think any revisionist should consider viewing but only with the following knowledge.

The “debates” do not follow any real rules but almost always wind from here and to there, on topic, off topic, on topic again and off topic again and they almost end up nowhere. The people who run this site, using various pseudonyms, are vulgar, crude, funny at times and always insulting. They use the bad cop- really bad cop approach to “debating”, if that what it is called, with anyone who disagrees with them. It is the closest thing to being mugged that I ever want to experience.

They use all the tricks that Zionists have been using on the truth and on the tellers of truth for 100 years. They are quick to call anyone who presents any argument that runs counter to their common Zionist narrative an anti- Semitic, an idiot, or any other name that they hope will shut down the debate. They somehow equate this with real debate.

A fair statement Mr James,

However I think it must also be noted that this site is connected to the Holocaust controversies blog group which who were responsible (by their own admission) for attacking several websites (holocaust websites in fact), I would conclude that they don't just protect Zionists they simply like to debate and win. However they have this ideal that arguing about the Holocaust offers them some safety net or morale high ground.

In reality they are just Internet thugs.

BB
Blog Buster!

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 9 years 1 day ago (Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:25 pm)

When you have a forum like that one was/is, you don't have much of value in the end. A bunch of gobbledygook. Who would read a 4 year old thread from that forum? In contrast, here (because it's orderly and because of the guidelines) you have a massive database of information.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 9 years 1 day ago (Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:34 am)

Barrington James wrote: The “debates” do not follow any real rules but almost always wind from here and to there, on topic, off topic, on topic again and off topic again and they almost end up nowhere. The people who run this site, using various pseudonyms, are vulgar, crude, funny at times and always insulting. They use the bad cop- really bad cop approach to “debating”, if that what it is called, with anyone who disagrees with them. It is the closest thing to being mugged that I ever want to experience.
....However I like the fact that this site allows anything and everything to be discussed, for history can only be understood if one learns how, when and why one historical event follows from another within the historical context of the relative time, people and places involved. And it is a good laugh. It’s just too bad that those who run this site live in such a black/white world, through ignorance or blind obedience, and do not realize all the colors in between. It is no way to solve the problems of the world.
That's the reason why it's not worthwhile spending much time "debating" there, just as it is the case with alt.revisionism and stuff related to Nizkor. At least with alt.revisionism you can drag this into other groups and get some reaction there showing everyone the style and character of the holy Holocaust defenders.

While it may have some use for practicing and exercise, the point here is still that you with that debating style including some twisted logic and sophistry can not come to valid and meaningful results.

Petschau

Postby Petschau » 9 years 1 day ago (Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:04 am)

At one time, Scott Smith ran a pretty informative site at Rodoh.
When Bob Countess was still alive and the "great debate" was taking place it was actually quite interesting.
Soon thereafter, Smith had given in to the other side and allowed the likes of Andy Mathis, Meuhlenkamp, Nick Terry and other arch Holocaust supporters to moderate.
He probably saw this as a way to be fair and avoid claims of bias and selective moderation.
The others may have saw it as a way to access posting logs and gain IP numbers under the guise of innocent debate.

Smith made a good accounting of himself early on, going toe to toe with the Believers, but his forum has fallen into a cesspool of back and forth personal attacks.
Few revisionists bother with the site now, as they do not wish to be attacked, sworn at, or have their IP logged by someone with possible harmful intentions.

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Blogbuster » 9 years 1 day ago (Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:00 am)

Petschau wrote:At one time, Scott Smith ran a pretty informative site at Rodoh.
When Bob Countess was still alive and the "great debate" was taking place it was actually quite interesting.
Soon thereafter, Smith had given in to the other side and allowed the likes of Andy Mathis, Meuhlenkamp, Nick Terry and other arch Holocaust supporters to moderate.
He probably saw this as a way to be fair and avoid claims of bias and selective moderation.
The others may have saw it as a way to access posting logs and gain IP numbers under the guise of innocent debate.

Smith made a good accounting of himself early on, going toe to toe with the Believers, but his forum has fallen into a cesspool of back and forth personal attacks.
Few revisionists bother with the site now, as they do not wish to be attacked, sworn at, or have their IP logged by someone with possible harmful intentions.

Petschau,

Your assessment is spot on and inline with the experiences of others. Certainly that forum spiraled downhill with the involvement of Nick Terry, Romanov and the rest. The attacks you mentioned and the misuse of IP's and personal information corroborates my comment of their thuggish behavior.

BB
Blog Buster!

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 9 years 1 day ago (Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:16 am)

Petschau wrote:...

What harmful could the possibly do with the IP addresses?

(I generally use internet access that is public)

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 9 years 1 day ago (Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm)

When they can't use name calling, or obfuscate, or engage in subject changing and constant dodging, they haven't a chance and know it.
And yes, they've posted here and the results were less than stellar for their irrational cause, i.e.:

See Sergey Romanov, implode here:
'Human soap & Human skin lampshades debunked'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=481

'An example of Sergey Romanov's scholarship'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3354

Sergey Romanov - problems with Filip Mueller and Rudolf Vrba
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3525

for Roberto Muehlenkamps, aka 'Cortavagatas:

follow this mercifully short thread from the former CODOH bbs:
http://forum.codoh.com/codoh/493.html

'gas chambers' were hosed down, so no cyanide'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3706

'Those Prussian Blues Just Won't Wash'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600

'Roberto Muehlenkamp: no fuel required for Auschwitz ovens'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3703

'Roberto Muehlenkamp shredded on 'gassings' & cyanide'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=224

'Roberto Muehlenkamp debunked on 3.5kg of coke cremations'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=420

'Cremation patent & 3.5 kg of coke per corpse debunked'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=88

This is too easy.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Blogbuster » 9 years 23 hours ago (Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:03 pm)

Hannover wrote:When they can't use name calling, or obfuscate, or engage in subject changing and constant dodging, they haven't a chance and know it.
And yes, they've posted here and the results were less than stellar for their irrational cause, i.e.:

WoW!
I hadn't realized just how bad their professed scholarship actually was!
These guys are far worse than I previously imagined.

BB
Blog Buster!

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 8 years 11 months ago (Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:48 am)

I actually came across that crowd after denierbud did publish his video ONE THIRD OF THE HOLOCAUST on youtube.
Denierbud may have been a bit generous with the space requirements per corpse, but that was about all the valid criticism. And even, if you adjust the figure, you still don't have enough burial space not to mention that the Holocaustians can't show us any mass-graves matching their claims there.

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Blogbuster » 8 years 11 months ago (Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:17 pm)

What strikes me me the most about the regulars at RODOH is how quickly they will descend into discord and personal attacks when bested in a debate.

That forum claims to be about open debate but I've spent several days going through the vast majority of what is posted and the common theme appears to be that once a debate begins, they allow it to build for about 5-6 posts then collectively "gang up" on the one they disgree with.

Is that debate?

Seems more like thuggery to me.

BB
Blog Buster!

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 8 years 11 months ago (Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:31 pm)

This is the only true place to debate the holocaust online. In the short time I've been here, I've watched the ban-hammer fall both ways, which leads me to believe there really is objectivity here.

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 8 years 11 months ago (Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:20 pm)

Mojo wrote:This is the only true place to debate the holocaust online. In the short time I've been here, I've watched the ban-hammer fall both ways, which leads me to believe there really is objectivity here.

Well thank you, Mojo. There is not a single point within the "Holocaust" storyline that has been banned, all sides are allowed to debate free from the typical namecalling, subject changing, obfuscation and dodging; we have the guidelines to thank. The Revisionists who post here, present & former, generally know their topics and apply rational thought, science, and logic to their positions. Those that try to defend the standard storyline become enraged when their arguments are so easily refuted. The resultant record is then here for all to read, those spanked do not like it one bit. Of course, rational individuals will shrug it off and accept that they have learned a thing or two and get over it. But the fact that the so called "Holocaust" is little more than a religious like cult results in bizarre behavior from the cult followers. Hence we see low class sites like RODOH.

Knowledegable Revisionists have won the scientific and scholarly battle, what remains is bringing down the religion and the absurd propaganda efforts by those who profit from the lies.

Moderator3

Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 8 years 11 months ago (Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:02 am)

Barrington James wrote:The RODOH is a site that I think any revisionist should consider viewing but only with the following knowledge.

The only real purpose of RODOH is to waste someones time. It reminds me of the Monty Python Argument skit [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMlv3ripSM ]

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”