Question 1 The 'decision to build 4 A/B death factories'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Question 1 The 'decision to build 4 A/B death factories'

Postby Zulu » 8 years 4 months ago (Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:35 am)

The first question from my list concerning Auschwitz/Birkenau:

1 - Why did the SS plan and start to built 4 non-criminal "normal crematoriums" (Pressac p.264, 284, 368, etc. & Van Pelt) in 1942, whereas most of historians date the start of the "extermination plan" in the summer 1941 while Hoess "confessed" that Himmler transmitted the "extermination order" in May of 1941 (Affidavit from April 5th, 1946)) ?

Why didn't Auschwitz/Birkenau commandant Hoess order the construction of appropriate SS designed "4 industrial death factories" from scratch in 1941?

Exterminationists claim the start of murder gassings at Auschwitz in 1941. Under an "industrial" point of view it seems a little irrational that 4 buildings which were to be the major "death factories" were designed in 1942 like innocent crematories. Pressac dates the first "criminal modification" while their construction was already started. However, he is not particularly clear about the reason for such a decision and the corresponding orders.

How many Jews suddenly fell into the hands of the Nazis in mid-1942 to justify the "adaptation" of such equipment? Who gave the orders for those "criminal changes" and what traces of them can we find in the archives of the Zentralbauleitung?

As nothing precise about it appears in the transcripts of his "interrogations", did Höss cover that fundamental point for the execution of the "extermination plan" at Auschwitz/Birkenau camp in his memoires?

[I took the liberty of clarifying parts of the language & grammar, English is not Zulu's first language. Thanks. Mod1]

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Question 1 The 'decision to build 4 A/B death factories'

Postby Hannover » 8 years 4 months ago (Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:32 pm)

While this doesn't address French pharmacist Jean Claude Pressac individually, it does visually display the absurdity of the storyline that Zulu has questioned.

Here is a ground level photo of an alleged 'gas chamber' roof at Auschwitz/Birkenau; (krema II) that does not have Zyklon-B insertion columns ('holes') in the roof as alleged. The date is January/February 1943. According to Auschwitz "expert" Robert Jan Van Pelt (who appeared at the Irving/Lipstadt trial), the insertion columns, which were said to protrude out from the roof, were added as an adaptation in August, 1942.

Here's what Revisionist old guard & nice guy, Brian Renk, has to say about Van Pelt on this:
Van Pelt said:

"The genocidal program in Auschwitz had been adopted in August, the roof was being finished in December, so there was no reason to hack through the roof. They could immediately have made the holes in the roof as they were constructing it".

The 1943 photo doesn't show any evidence of holes or Zyklon- B insertion "chimneys", so there is a problem for van Pelt. At first, he testified that the chimneys can't be seen because "after the dirt was brought on top of the roof of the gas chamber or morgue number one, the [protrusion] would have been less. If we then add snow on top of that, it is very unlikely we would have seen much of these little chimneys".

Two days later, van Pelt recognized his big mistake (probably pointed out to him at the Stockholm conference that weekend). I'll quote from my essay:

"Realizing that the photo shows that there were only a few inches of snow on the roof, he stated that the holes would have been covered with boards, implying that the "introduction chimneys" had not been built in late January". (fn 23: Transcript, January 28, pp. 109-113)

Van Pelt completely contradicted what he had said about immediately making holes (and, by implication, the insertion 'chimneys' also) as they were constructing it, and completely contradicted what he had said about the chimneys being covered by soil and snow in the photo once he had realized that there were only 3-4 inches of snow (no soil) on the roof in the late January 43 photo. It is the contradiction that is important. They're all over the place.

Ouch!

for more see:
'Altered WWII Aerial Photos - The 'Smoking Guns''
viewtopic.php?t=506

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hans
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hans » 8 years 4 months ago (Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:26 am)

Zulu,
I answer your question straightforward:

Zulu wrote:1 - Why did the SS plan and start to built 4 non-criminal "normal crematoriums" (Pressac p.264, 284, 368, etc. & Van Pelt) in 1942, whereas most of historians date the start of the "extermination plan" in the summer 1941 while Hoess "confessed" that Himmler transmitted the "extermination order" in May of 1941 (Affidavit from April 5th, 1946)) ?

Because there was no extermination plan towards the Jews in Auschwitz in summer 1941.

Zulu wrote: Who gave the orders for those "criminal changes" and what traces of them can we find in the archives of the Zentralbauleitung?

As far as I know it is not said in the existing files who exactly ordered to install gas-tight doors etc. in the crematoria, if this is what you mean. The changes, which were done for the installation of gas-chambers, and their traces left in the files of the central construction office should be known to you, as I guess you studied Pressac and Van Pelt. This includes "Sonderkeller", "Gaskeller", "Vergasungskeller", "Gasskammer", "Auskleideraum", "Auskleidekeller", gas-tight doors and windows, wire mesh insertion device, concrete chimnies on the roof, change of the gas-chamber door direction. As far as Höss is concerned, he did not recall the conversion of the crematoria into killing sites in his memoirs. This is deduced from the documents of the central construction office.

Now let's examine Hannover's posting. He shows a photograph of January 1943 of the basement Leichenkeller 1 of crematorium 2. The roof is shown from some distance from the side covered by a layer of snow. It is impossible to determine from this perspective and distance weather there have been square openings left in the roof when the concrete was poured. The photograph does neither prove nor disprove the presence of gas introduction openings in the roof at this stage of the construction.

Since the gas-chamber was planned into basement at least since late November 1942 (Sonderkeller slip), it is likely that the openings were made when the concrete was poured at the roof, and that they do exist on the January 1943 ground photo, but are not detectable due to coverage by snow, distance and bad perspective on the roof. The latter has been already pointed out by Van Pelt at the Irving vs. Lipstadt trial:

I am looking at a 2 millimetre, 3 millimetre wide white line which is delicately reproduced, and it is very difficult to say anything about what actually happens in that snow right there. There may be planks covered by snow. There may be not, it may be disturbed one way or another, but it is very difficult to draw any conclusions --

http://www.hdot.org/en/trial/transcript ... ges111-115

Renk (or Hannover) provides no argument to challenge this explanation.

The only thing the January 1943 photo of the basement actually proves is that there had not been any concrete chimnies built yet. The absence of the chimnies does of course not prove an absence of holes. The concrete chimnies were built after the photograph was taken and are readily visible on the February 1943 ground photo.
Last edited by Hans on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

stefanob

Postby stefanob » 8 years 4 months ago (Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:51 pm)

Hans wrote:As far as I know it is not said in the existing files who exactly ordered to install gas-tight doors etc. in the crematoria, if this is what you mean. The changes, which were done for the installation of gas-chambers, and their traces left in the files of the central construction office should be known to you, as I guess you studied Pressac and Van Pelt. This includes "Sonderkeller", "Gaskeller", "Vergasungskeller", "Gasskammer", "Auskleideraum", "Auskleidekeller", gas-tight doors and windows, wire mesh insertion device, concrete chimnies on the roof, change of the gas-chamber door direction. As far as Höss is concerned, he did not recall the conversion of the crematoria into killing sites in his memoirs. This is deduced from the documents of the central construction office.

WOW! I only knew about the Bischoff letter and the Vergasungskeller (fully clarified by Mattogno in my opinion). So all these suspect words ("Sonderkeller", "Gaskeller", "Vergasungskeller", "Gasskammer", "Auskleideraum", "Auskleidekeller") are in official documents, can you please direct me to them? I definitely want to know more about this.
I am not a native english speaker, so please forgive errors and weird syntax

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 8 years 4 months ago (Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 pm)

Hans said:
Because there was no extermination plan towards the Jews in Auschwitz in summer 1941.

OK Hans, you are now denying what the Holocaust 'scholars' say concerning the 'holocaust' story, 'the plan began in summer 1941'. Good one there. You also contradict the storyline concerning what is said about Hoess,
Hoess "confessed" that Himmler transmitted the "extermination order" in May of 1941 (Affidavit from April 5th, 1946)) ?
Hans could be considered a 'denier' in some circles now. Of course we all know Hoess was tortured as admitted by his torturers. The plot thickens.
Hans said:
As far as I know it is not said in the existing files who exactly ordered to install gas-tight doors etc. in the crematoria, if this is what you mean. The changes, which were done for the installation of gas-chambers, and their traces left in the files of the central construction office should be known to you, as I guess you studied Pressac and Van Pelt. This includes "Sonderkeller", "Gaskeller", "Vergasungskeller", "Gasskammer", "Auskleideraum", "Auskleidekeller", gas-tight doors and windows, wire mesh insertion device, concrete chimnies on the roof, change of the gas-chamber door direction. As far as Höss is concerned, he did not recall the conversion of the crematoria into killing sites in his memoirs. This is deduced from the documents of the central construction office.

No, not 'as far as you know', but as far as anyone knows there are no documents to support the storyline.
Hans mentions:
"Sonderkeller", "Gaskeller", "Vergasungskeller", "Gasskammer", "Auskleideraum", "Auskleidekeller", gas-tight doors and windows, wire mesh insertion device, concrete chimnies on the roof,

All of which cannot be shown to have any homicidal meaning. I suggest reading a demolition of Pressac's laughable 'criminal traces' here:
http://vho.org/GB/c/SC/inconpressac.html

Hans somehow ignores the lie that Renk caught Van Pelt in.

And I love the absurd:
The roof is shown from some distance from the side covered by a layer of snow. It is impossible to determine from this perspective and distance weather there have been square openings left in the roof when the concrete was poured. The photograph does neither prove nor disprove the presence of gas introduction openings in the roof at this stage of the construction.

No, it's quite easy to determine that this fine layer of snow is concealing nothing. People have eyes, Hans, you cannot wish it away.

Speaking of desperation, see the tell tale aerial photos and the pathetic attempt to superimpose the 'little chimneys (holes)' where they weren't, here:
'John Ball's complete, utter, total, absolute vindication'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5810&p=41348

Then we have this May 1944 photo with an alleged 'gas chambe' in the background, and of course, no 'holes / little chimneys'.
Photo taken May 1944
Looking though a wire fence to the front of a cremation building. The new arrivals are most likely walking from the train unloading ramp to the Central Sauna for a hot shower and a haircut. People would have seen inside the buildings and yards and heard any commotion or screams, yet the Germans made no attempt to build solid fences or cover the wire, as would be expected if they were murdering many hundreds of inmates a day. In the right rear is the soccer and sports field, with its visible flagpole

Then we have a photo of the underside of the alleged Krema II 'gas chamber', and of course, no 'holes'.

It's noted, Hans ignores the rest of Zulu's questions.

for more fun see:
Dr. Faurisson shreds J.C Pressac's 'gas chambers'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6457&p=46328

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 8 years 4 months ago (Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am)

stefanob wrote:
Hans wrote:As far as I know it is not said in the existing files who exactly ordered to install gas-tight doors etc. in the crematoria, if this is what you mean. The changes, which were done for the installation of gas-chambers, and their traces left in the files of the central construction office should be known to you, as I guess you studied Pressac and Van Pelt. This includes "Sonderkeller", "Gaskeller", "Vergasungskeller", "Gasskammer", "Auskleideraum", "Auskleidekeller", gas-tight doors and windows, wire mesh insertion device, concrete chimnies on the roof, change of the gas-chamber door direction. As far as Höss is concerned, he did not recall the conversion of the crematoria into killing sites in his memoirs. This is deduced from the documents of the central construction office.

WOW! I only knew about the Bischoff letter and the Vergasungskeller (fully clarified by Mattogno in my opinion). So all these suspect words ("Sonderkeller", "Gaskeller", "Vergasungskeller", "Gasskammer", "Auskleideraum", "Auskleidekeller") are in official documents, can you please direct me to them? I definitely want to know more about this.

Concerning the Vergasungskeller, I think that Mattogno misses the logical explanation of the Bischoff letter. The letter is a proof that the SS wanted to use the Krema II to store corpses in 2 morgues before their cremation. So, the "Vergasungskeller" couldn't be at a place of 1 of both planed morgues. If it was, then it existed any morgues at Krema II and the letter was absurd. I developed that point on my previous post
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5647#p37601

Furthermore, other documents prove that the morgues at the Kremas were actually used as morgues for storing cadavers.

11) Two German wartime documents quoted by Carlo Mattogno in one of his articles[20] definitely prove that the morgues of the Birkenau crematoria were not used as homicidal gas chambers, as the official historians claim. On 20 July 1943 SS physician Dr. Wirths asked the Central Construction Office of Auschwitz to set up provisional morgues in several sectors of the Birkenau camp. At that time, the bodies of prisoners who had died in the camp were stored in wooden sheds before being taken to the crematoria. As Birkenau was infested with rats, these rodents were attracted by the bodies and feasted on them. In his letter Dr. Wirths stated that the rats were the carriers of flees which could spread plague, and an outbreak of this disease would have dire consequences for the staff and the prisoners. On 4 August 1943 Karl Bischoff, chief of the Central Construction Office, answered that no provisional morgues were needed, as the corpses of deceased prisoners would henceforth be taken to the crematoria twice a day.[21] This proves that the morgues of the crematoria could be used as such any time and were not used as homicidal gas chambers.

In May 1944 the problem arose again. On the 22th of that month the new chief of the Central Construction Office of Auschwitz, Jothann, wrote a letter in which he stressed that the corpses of prisoners who had died in the camp would be removed every morning, so that there was no need for the construction of provisional morgues.[22] Jothann did not state explicitly that the corpses would be taken to the crematoria, but the context allows for no other explanation. The date of this letter is especially important. According to Danuta Czech’s Kalendarium,[23] 62,000 Hungarian Jews were deported to Auschwitz-Birkenau between 17 and 22 May 1944, 41,000 of them were “gassed without registration,” which means that the morgues of the crematoria must have been used as gas chambers day and night during the whole period. How could any bodies of prisoners who had died from natural causes during the same time be stored in these same morgues?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[21] Rossiskij gosudarstvenny voyenny arkhiv, Moscow, 502-1-170, p. 262, 263.
[22] Rossiskij gosudarstvenny voyenny arkhiv, Moscow, 502-1-170, p. 260.
[23] Danuta Czech, Kalendarium der Ereignisse im Konzentrationslager Auschwitz-Birkenau 1939-1945, Rowolt Verlag, Reinbek bei Hamburg 1989.

Jürgen Graf
http://juergen-graf.vho.org/articles/hu ... ebate.html

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 8 years 4 months ago (Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:52 am)

Hans wrote:Zulu,

Zulu wrote:1 - Why did the SS plan and start to built 4 non-criminal "normal crematoriums" (Pressac p.264, 284, 368, etc. & Van Pelt) in 1942, whereas most of historians date the start of the "extermination plan" in the summer 1941 while Hoess "confessed" that Himmler transmitted the "extermination order" in May of 1941 (Affidavit from April 5th, 1946)) ?

So, please give the date you think the extermination plan was started on.
On Wikipedia we can read
Mass killings of about one million Jews occurred before the plans of the Final Solution were fully implemented in 1942, but it was only with the decision to eradicate the entire Jewish population that the extermination camps were built and industrialized mass slaughter of Jews began in earnest. This decision to systematically kill the Jews of Europe was made either by the time of or at the Wannsee Conference, which took place in Berlin, in the Wannsee Villa on January 20, 1942, ...

and
Christian Gerlach has argued for a different timeframe, suggesting the decision was made by Hitler on December 12, 1941, when he addressed a meeting of the Nazi Party (the Reichsleiter) and of regional party leaders (the Gauleiter).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Final_Solution

and on the French Wikipedia
La conférence ne décide pas du génocide, la solution finale de la question juive (die Endlösung der Judenfrage) est déjà activée bien avant même le début de la conférence de Wannsee, le 20 janvier 1942 (initialement prévue pour le 9 décembre 1941 mais reportée). L'ordre en a été donné en juillet 1941 par Hermann Göring à Heydrich [58].
The conference didn't decide on genocide, the final solution of the Jewish question (die Endlösung der Judenfrage) was already active well before the start of the Wannsee Conference of January 20, 1942 (originally scheduled for December 9, 1941 but postponed) . The order was given in July 1941 by Hermann Göring to Heydrich [58]

Can we conclude that the "final solution" was started and running in January 20, 1942 or well before? Let the exterminationists solve that point. In any case, that doesn't change too much my question because the 4 Kremas were built in 'a none criminal way' after those dates. However, if you desire to give a starting date "after" January 20, 1942, please give valuable arguments because I didn't find anything in the exterminationist literature.

Now, concerning your alleged "proofs" of "criminal changes" I suppose you know the well documented counter argumentation presented on
AUSCHWITZ: The Case for Sanity A HISTORICAL & TECHNICAL STUDY
of Jean-Claude Pressac’s Criminal Traces and Robert Jan van Pelt’s Convergence of Evidence
By Carlo Mattogno, September 2010, THE BARNES REVIEW

http://holocausthandbooks.com/22/

Moreover, beside my own interpretation of the "Vergasungkeller's slip", I would add another about the supposed "criminal" gas tight door.
To start, that 1 m width door can't be taken seriously as a functional artifact to allow the passages of 2000 or 3000 alleged victims and the removing of their corpses. I develop that point in another question of my list.

There is a rational explanation for such installation at Krema II and III:

a - the ventilation system was designed in order to create a depressurization into the morgue by mean of the forced aspiration of the polluted air with a 3.5 HP motored fan (7.5 HP at morgue 2). Such negative pressure allowed the fresh air to be driven naturally (without motored fan) into both morgues, from a chimney located on the roof of the Krema II and III through a frame of conducts.

b - it was then logical, under a functional aspect, to install a door which was able to seal efficiently the corresponding opening of the morgue in order to respect the depressurization necessary for a correct performance of its ventilation system. Then, only the fresh air coming from the chimney of the roof was allowed to replace the polluted air.

c - in addition, a minimum of sealing is necessary to isolate the other parts of a building from a morgue in order to avoid the propagation of bad odors but also the vermin.

d- as it seems that the "standard" model of wooden tight door manufactured at the local workshop and installed at several delousing chambers of the camp (Pressac) was constructed with peep hole and its protection, that same model of door was probably installed at the morgues too.

Hans
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hans » 8 years 4 months ago (Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:25 pm)

Zulu wrote:
Hans wrote:Zulu,

So, please give the date you think the extermination plan was started on.

I will quit this thread as the moderator is manipulating my posting by deleting the main body of it without notice. The large part deleted was exactly addressing your main question as well the question you just ask above. It was not off-topic as the moderator claims below. There is no discussion possible under those circumstances, which are far away of being fair.
Last edited by Hans on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Moderator » 8 years 4 months ago (Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:58 pm)

Hans says this:
I will quit this thread as the moderator is manipulating my posting by deleting the main body of it without notice. There is no discussion possible under those circumstances, which are far away of being fair.

Hans, you posted a long winded off topic preamble before responding to Zulu or anyone else regarding Zulu's enumerated questions. I deleted that verbiage and left your actual responses. Then you tried to post them again while not addressing the actual questions. We're not going to let registrants post distracting text which do not directly address thread topics. That's the way it should be. It's in the guidelines, and you know it. If you have other 'holocaust' points you wish to debate, then go ahead and start threads on them or respond to existing ones. You're giving the appearance of dodging the specifics of the questions in this thread.
As of this moment you have posted to this forum 132 times and counting. So much for 'impossible circumstances'.

I assume you read my response to you and Zulu in the thread below for clarification and tips.

'Questions' list concerning Birkenau'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6456

M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » 8 years 4 months ago (Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:15 pm)

Why didn't Auschwitz/Birkenau commandant Hoess order the construction of appropriate SS designed "4 industrial death factories" from scratch in 1941?

The issue of the extra crematoria is body disposal.
Of course, we know there is no definitive correlation of bodies and murder or we wouldn't be here discussing it.

The real question should be (to Exterminationists): Why didn't they build more "homicidal gas chambers"?

They had dead. They built morgues to hold them and crematoria to burn them.
But they never built more places which are alleged to have actually done the killing.
Those were always miraculously "transformed".
They could've built a structure to hold tens of thousands of Jews at one time to kill them, but they didn't.
They could've gassed them on the trains directly, but they didn't.
They could've shot them where they were found, but they didn't.
They could've avoided going through all of the trouble of haircuts, delousing, sorting, and all the rest, but they didn't.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 8 years 4 months ago (Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:01 am)

The Warden wrote:

The issue of the extra crematoria is body disposal.
Of course, we know there is no definitive correlation of bodies and murder or we wouldn't be here discussing it.

The real question should be (to Exterminationists): Why didn't they build more "homicidal gas chambers"?

They had dead. They built morgues to hold them and crematoria to burn them.
But they never built more places which are alleged to have actually done the killing.
Those were always miraculously "transformed".
They could've built a structure to hold tens of thousands of Jews at one time to kill them, but they didn't.
They could've gassed them on the trains directly, but they didn't.
They could've shot them where they were found, but they didn't.
They could've avoided going through all of the trouble of haircuts, delousing, sorting, and all the rest, but they didn't.

I agree with you. Mi biggest surprise was when I saw for the fist time on the Pressac's book the plans of the alleged "gas chambers". As an engineer, it was a real astonishment for me to observe how did SS manage to build so absurd installations in order to carry out their "industrial extermination plan" for supposedly killing millions of people. Then, I read that Pressac, after admitting first that the 4 crematories were not designed for being "criminal" from the scratch, which is a blatant evidence, advanced further that they were "criminally transformed" once their construction had started. Apart from evident issues of dates and of planning organization, the detailed analysis of such "criminal transformations" reveals their total fallacy under an industrial aspect. All is flawed and full of technical absurdities. Such unexpected discovering was actually my first step towards the revisionist side.

Furthermore, the absurd allegation of a "camouflage" supposedly done by the SS with the use of the label "Leichenkeller" (morgue) instead of "Gazkammer", can only be made by people who don't have any clue of how works a drawing office and its continuous relationship with external subcontractors. In that case the office employed qualified inmates and the subcontractors were several civilian firms like Huta which was in charge of the project and of the execution of the construction.
The best "camouflage", if needed, was simply to give these rooms the name of "Gazkammer" (gas chamber) because the SS had already used it on the drawings of the building BW5 named ENTLAUSUNGSANLAGE FOR KGL(Delousing installation for POW camp, Pressac p.55)....
However, such need for "camouflaging" never existed for anything as it appears on all the drawings which correspond actually to the rational technical function of the places designed. In particular, at KII and KIII the morgues are drawn as functional morgues and nothing more on the plans showed by Pressac.
In addition, the not restricted circulation of plans and information concerning the construction of the 4 crematories, left on hands of civilian firms of which offices were located outside, makes evident that no specific measures of confidentiality were taken by the SS in order to protect a supposed "absolute secret" attached to those buildings.

A lot of documentary evidences shows that the construction at Birkenau of 4 crematories together with a building named Zentral Sauna was decided to satisfy the mandatory sanitary measures to be applied at a camp which had to host about 200,000 inmates (or 230,000 according with Van Pelt). The population of a big town at that time. Similar drastic sanitary measures were also applied since 1942 at all other main camps. In particular, a homogeneous cremation's ratio is observed at the crematories for the relation between the number of muffles installed and the number of inmates planed at each place. On that point, the capacity of cremation installed at Auschwitz had nothing "extraordinary" although the "maximum capacity of number of corpses cremated per day" is invariably advanced by the exterminationist with the convenient absence of comparison with other camps. We understand the reason for such omission when we discover that several other main camps not qualified as "death camps" by them, had a relatively superior cremation capacity to the Auschwitz's one when compared with their planed nominal population.

Among the best proofs which support that homicidal gas chambers never existed at Auschwitz-Birkenau are the plans and documents available in the corresponding Zentralbauleitung archives. Not to mention the existing ruins fully observable nowadays.

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 8 years 4 months ago (Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:22 am)

Hans wrote:
I will quit this thread as the moderator is manipulating my posting by deleting the main body of it without notice. The large part deleted was exactly addressing your main question as well the question you just ask above. It was not off-topic as the moderator claims below. There is no discussion possible under those circumstances, which are far away of being fair.

I would be glad to receive your full comments on my mailbox zulu//volcanomail dot com
I am going to be very busy on the next 30 days so don't expect a quick answer. Nevertheless, be sure nothing will be missed.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”