Helpful Hints on how to 'Deny' the Holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
astro3
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Helpful Hints on how to 'Deny' the Holocaust

Postby astro3 » 8 years 7 months ago (Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:29 am)

To answer Hektor, I had an honorary research fellowship, it wasn’t a a paid post, so they were allowed to just terminate it.
As to whether the climate of debate in Britain is changing, yes I reckon it is, so that the topic is bubbling up to the surface more. Here’s my experience from yesterday .....

I Chat with Jewish lady from Israel
In another group of politically-aware persons in London, I found myelf next to a nice lady who introduced herself as having come over from Israel, and she was a sephardic Jew. Those are the real ones I said - not the Ashkenazi . I recommended to her the excellent works of Gilad Atzmon, the jazz saxophone player, likewise a Sephardic Jew born in Israel (http://www.gilad.co.uk/).

I seemed to be getting on with her so at one point I said, “I’m puzzled the jews seem to get so upset when told that their ancestors did not die in huge cyanide gas chambers, as if its some sacred religious belief one is violating. Shouldn’t that be good news for them?" No I’m not religious, she replied, but we do have terrible memories of whole families lost to the Nazis, and she started going on about this.

Hmm, I interjected, you are talking about the terrible human tragedy, whereas I’m more concerned if you’ll allow me with the way in which the apparatus worked. I started explaining how the zyklon was used in delousing chambers. Then she started on about the six million, and I just said ‘Uh-uh’ and commented that while this was terrible, there had been altogether sixty million dead in that war. I did not in any way question that six million figure, had I done so the whole conversation would have disintegrated. She eventually got the message that I was not in any way doubting that vast numbers of jews had been exterminated, but I was merely proposing to her that they had not died from cyanide gas. This she could handle, she would think about it.

Her view was that Israel had problems that were unresolvable, there was no solution to them, and she wanted to move out. I suggested to her, that jews had a wonderful story going back four thousand years, in which the voice of God might be heard, and it was so important to take care over that story, and not let it be contaminated by Untruth coming from British-American military intelligence, concerning what they had claimed in 1946 at Nuremberg. Notice I was not putting blame upon ‘the jews’ for the fearful story. I explained to her my view that the worst Untruth came into our world via British-American military intelligence.
She did start talking about how Zionists in WW2 had in some degree collaborated in the doom of groups of jews, to help get a deal to procure Israel, but I didn’t comment upon that. Overall we managed to have a friendly discussion and I hope I’ll see her again. I felt that some abyss had been crossed over.

Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Cloud » 8 years 7 months ago (Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:06 am)

To answer Hektor, I had an honorary research fellowship, it wasn’t a a paid post, so they were allowed to just terminate it.

If you're going to introduce any unpopular ideas into the academic community, it is far better to wait until you acquire tenure. Once you get that, they won't be able to touch you. You should keep silent about your views while you work your way up. To see what I mean, look what happened to Norman Finkelstein. He's a pretty harsh critic of Israel and is not afraid to make those criticisms known. But Finkelstein was not tenured, so the scheming Alan Dershowitz was able to prevent him from getting it. On the other hand, Prof MacDonald of CSU is able to continue writing about jewish group behavior, racial differences in intelligence, and pro white views without the fear of retaliation.

rerevisionist

Postby rerevisionist » 8 years 7 months ago (Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:56 am)

I seem to have deleted a post, which I thought I was editing. Let me try again...

[1] @Kingfisher, on 'lies': you're entirely right - dictionary definitions of 'lie' stress the intent to mislead (or maybe be polite etc). However, this misses the point about repetition. If someone writes out a lie, then a photocopy of that writing, duplicates the lie. If I say something like "Nero was irredeemably evil" and someone says to me, hey, you're repeating a lie started by writers after Nero's death, I wouldn't object to being called a liar, since, in fact, the statement was originally intended to deceive. There's a limit to the precision of ordinary words, so it seems reasonable to describe the multitudes of hack media people and official historians as 'liars' - why should they be let off the hook because they couldn't be bothered to check?

[2] *astro3 -
** I assumed you'd be interested in UCL as an institution, since the *whole point* of it was to get away from the stranglehold of the C of E on education. So it seems *possible* that it was part of the Jewish ingress into Britain. I think I'd assumed more of an interest in history than you seem to show.

** The other point was that although it's touching to hear of your discussion with the 'Jewish lady', and the fact she even managed to be polite to you, and your cunning attribution of various bad things to American and British officials, doesn't alter the fact of the vast Jewish fraud of the 'Holocaust', the mass murders organised by Jews in the USSR, their policy of secretly enforcing mass immigration into white countries, and so on.

[3] As regards tenure, the British system is (or was - they change these things) not the same as the US system. Thatcher introduced the idea that ternue would apply, BUT anyone seeking promotion would be contracted. This was based probably on the perception that many Oxbridge scholars, on getting lifetime security, saw no reason to work hard. So tenure in Britain is not so certain as in the US. Also there's a problem that anti-free speech thugs are covertly encouraged in Britain, as for example H J Eysenck found.

[4] Another problem with academics is that they are purchasable, and any lucrative fraud introduces a conflict of interest. Thus Harold Hillman spent the whole of his life in criticisms of the biology/ biochemistry establishment, over such issues as the non-existence of the 'endoplasmic reticulum', but got nowhere, when any honest assessment would have found him right. Holocaust revisionism is not the only problematic issue.

ActivistPA

Postby ActivistPA » 8 years 7 months ago (Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:59 pm)

On the net one can simply detail the evidence or lack thereof. But with respect to real life conversation, the topic by default puts ones character on the defensive.

Here's what encouraged me to investigate the authenticity of the Holocaust. About 5 years ago I was reading a thread on a typical political forum. Someone posted a thread concerning the jailing of "Holocaust Deniers" including Ernst Zundel. At that point I had no reason to doubt the accepted historical account.

But when I began to read through that thread and began reading of folks being imprisoned for writing books and position papers, alarm bells went off. In addition, I was not too happy at the time with the neocon political rape of America which would include a number of issues beyond this forum's topic. In other words, I no longer had the knee jerk urge of "IT'S DA JOOOOS". That evening after reading the thread I proceeded to explore some of links offered.

After spending nearly 8 hours reading as well as watching all the videos from 'One Third of the Holocaust'; my emotions went form surprised to shock to anger at the incredible lie perpetrated upon the entire world.

Therefore, if one wishes to put doubt into someones mind about the Holocaust, one only needs to ask why researchers that question many of the claims are being imprisoned for speech. And why does this apply to the Holocaust only and not other even more vile mass exterminations. Which are actually true... :mrgreen:

Postby Moderator » 8 years 7 months ago (Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:18 pm)

ActivistPA wrote:On the net one can simply detail the evidence or lack thereof. But with respect to real life conversation, the topic by default puts ones character on the defensive.

Here's what encouraged me to investigate the authenticity of the Holocaust. About 5 years ago I was reading a thread on a typical political forum. Someone posted a thread concerning the jailing of "Holocaust Deniers" including Ernst Zundel. At that point I had no reason to doubt the accepted historical account.

But when I began to read through that thread and began reading of folks being imprisoned for writing books and position papers, alarm bells went off. In addition, I was not too happy at the time with the neocon political rape of America which would include a number of issues beyond this forum's topic. In other words, I no longer had the knee jerk urge of "IT'S DA JOOOOS". That evening after reading the thread I proceeded to explore some of links offered.

After spending nearly 8 hours reading as well as watching all the videos from 'One Third of the Holocaust'; my emotions went form surprised to shock to anger at the incredible lie perpetrated upon the entire world.

Therefore, if one wishes to put doubt into someones mind about the Holocaust, one only needs to ask why researchers that question many of the claims are being imprisoned for speech. And why does this apply to the Holocaust only and not other even more vile mass exterminations. Which are actually true... :mrgreen:

We suggest your viewoint, "Here's what encouraged me to investigate the authenticity of the Holocaust", belongs here:
'What made you first question the holocaust?'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6441

Thanks, Moderator
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

astro3
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby astro3 » 8 years 6 months ago (Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:20 am)

Helpful Hint No. 5: try to avoid blaming ‘jews’
We’re trying to ascertain how within normal discourse to get the central message across. For example ‘ActivistPA’ believes in asking about why anyone who doubts the official story gets put in jail, in 10 European countries. That’s fine. But, any journalist listening (if we may imagine such) will expect the speaker to blame a particular ethnic group beginning with J. Then if he can cast you in that light everything you have to say can be dismissed and you get stereotyped.

So it’s best not to. This might be ‘cunning’ ( ‘rerevisionist’: '...your cunning attribution of various bad things to American and British officials’) but let’s just say it’s a strategy for remaining within the realm of normal, decent conversation.

At Nuremberg, the great Untruth was formulated by British and American military intelligence. After the Iraq war people are more ready to accept that such a thing is possible. Maybe there were ‘jews’ who persuaded them of that view, but ostensibly and primarily the unquestionable axiom at Nuremberg of big, cyanide gas chambers was formulated by Anglo-US Intel. That’s the view I communicated to the lady from Jerusalem: whereby Jews should not as such take the blame for creating the story.

After the first World War, all of the atrocity stories about Germans brewed up by US/UK ‘intelligence’ were exposed as lies – every single one – whereas at the end of the 2nd World War this did not happen, the hate-creating untruths were canonised and given a transcendental meaning, so our whole post-war culture has been living in the Lie.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 8 years 6 months ago (Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:59 am)

... the hate-creating untruths were canonised and given a transcendental meaning, so our whole post-war culture has been living in the Lie.

True enough, but canonized by who?
I understand your point, and one doesn't need to even mention Judaism in any way to refute the current narrative, but it's Jews with a superiority complex that have ultimately forced the public to accepts the lies. Look at the origin of the thought crime laws. Look at the dirty tactics of the ADL, JDL, Wiesenthal Center types. They are certainly not the "US/UK ‘intelligence’"
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

astro3
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby astro3 » 8 years 2 months ago (Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:41 pm)

Helpful hint No. 6: Use a bit of Humor
Talking with my German pal Franz today, in the British Library tea-room, I found a humorous approach went down quite well. It avoided any anguish.

First I told him about the University of Birmingham survey of Treblinka, by Ms Crolls. The BBC News promoted a BBC radio interview with her. Treblinka is a large grassy field surrounded by trees and it’s alleged that 800,000 Jews were buried there. The investigators are not allowed to disturb the ground, because Jewish law forbids disturbing the dead. So instead they are using Ground-Penetrating Radar GPR. Now GPR cannot actually detect human remains, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16657363 (‘no geophysical methods will reveal conclusively what is below the soil - they do not detect human remains’) but it ‘sees’ large slabs and rocks underground.

One area of large slabs she has detected is ‘probably the gas chambers:’ (‘the survey has located features that appear to be structural, and two of these are likely to be the remains of the gas chambers’) – but of course! I mean, what else?

Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1jk2tyX2D “British archaeologist destroys Holocaust deniers' argument with mass grave find at Treblinka.” I love it! Not a single dead body has been detected… *

There are slight indentations in the grassy field today, and clearly these are where the huge burning-pits were located. The BBC radio program gave us deadpan the image of huge pyres of burning human bodies, with ‘blood burning like oil’ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6804&start=30 – a hallucinatory image straight out of Spielberg’s ‘Schindler’s List:’ Amazing that Birmingham science department will endorse the idea that piles of human bodies can be inflammable.
……………….
I then mentioned the Dennis Avey book, which he hadn’t heard of - some old geyser who suddenly remembered he was at Auschwitz sixty years after the war ended. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6458 His book is now at second place in the UK ‘nonfiction’ list! Receiving a six-figure advance sum from his publisher must have helped to jog his memory (Franz agreed); not to mention the Prime Minister making him a ‘Hero of the Holocaust’ and the BBC shamelessly promoting the book. Avey’s moving tale involved him swapping places with an Auschwitz inmate, because he wanted for some reason have a spell inside it. Clearly that had to be a real person, but unfortunately the war-documents of this person show he was nowhere near Auschwitz at the time. Even the New Statesman is calling for this book to be pulped, http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/guy-w ... -auschwitz calling it yet another holo-hoax!
……………………………………….
Finally I told him about the Telegraph article where a minister had called for Holo-teaching in UK schools to stop: the Telegraph had allowed uncensored comments after the article, and six hundred had appeared – something which had absolutely never happened before. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/ed ... Baker.html The telegraph is a right-wing newspaper and a pillar of the British establishment. I counted the blogs and ascertained that a majority were skeptical of the orthodox holo-myth, while only a minority of comments endorsed it. That was a staggering sea-change I suggested – never before had any survey suggested that only a minority of Brits believed the official Holo-story. I believe that change is irreversible, ie this is the turning of the tide.

We are the turning of the tide.

General Comment: This whole conversation worked quite well, because the initial image, of a green field surrounded by trees, is not threatening. The mind can cope with it. Then there is the interesting and ‘ontological’ dilemma, of how the science team are going to ascertain that anything is under the ground. Most Holo-discussions quickly turn into rage, despair etc – with people leaving the room, friends lost etc. I felt there was a lightness of touch in these topics, whereby one can induce people to think about the topic gently. Likewise the paradox of a book where the historical identity of the claimed central character cannot be established.

The historical identity of Avey-at-Auschwitz links quite well with the Elie Wiesel story and the alleged tattoo on his arm. Actually yes I was telling Franz about Elie Wiesel’s 20k dollar lecture fees with him turning up in a chauffeured Limousine, and his monster hoax book, ‘Night.’ Both of them weren’t there, is that right?

• Ordering the posts to this Daily Mail article by ‘most rated’ and counting the first ten – all were skeptical of Dr Crolls’ argument.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 5 years 1 month ago (Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:26 pm)

Everyone seems to agree that Dr. Larson found no evidence during his autopsies of anyone dying from the effects of a lethal gas. However, search as I may and I readily admit that my searches may not be that expert, I can't find any of these autopsy reports by Dr. Larson. Hundreds of references to them but no actual reports or summaries of reports by Dr. Larson. Nothing signed by or attested to by Dr. Larson. Can anyone give me a link(s) to such original documents, testimony or statements?

Review

Postby Review » 5 years 1 month ago (Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:18 am)

I don't deny the H any more than I deny the Noah's Ark story. I don't believe the Noah's Ark story is an accurate description of history, more of a religious analogy of some past flooding events.

If I was debating the holocaust with a technically inclined person I'd probably ask them to explain to me in detail of how Zyklon-B works (temperatures, concentrations, heating of pellets, explosiveness) and how the alleged gas chambers worked. In DETAIL. A liar can't usually tell details, and there is no logically consistent technical description of how the various claimed types of German execution gas chambers worked.

Nemo

Postby Nemo » 5 years 1 month ago (Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:13 am)

Review wrote:I don't deny the H any more...

You are right! The Gas-chamber-temperature shows how was it possible:
http://deutscher-freiheitskampf.com/201 ... mperature/

Fritz-the-European
April 30, 2014 at 9:28 pm

Phil, you missed the point! This guy is promoting a calculation, which claims for 6000 to 9000 °C in the gas chamber just to resolve the necessary amount of gas out of the granulate which was put into the chamber.

The point is, (if this calculation is correct):

No human beeing can create such a temperature,
no humen-made material can stand such a temperature,
no body would remain in such a temperature, i.e. the bodies would be “gassed” in the true meaning of the word, would fly away as waterdamp,
no crema is needed therefor, no mass-graves,

BUT: He claimes, that all that has happened, because witnesses have told so. AND THESE WINESSES ARE TRUE, AS JUDGES FOUND OUT!!!

This is the wit of the story: We do not have to deny Holo, because YES – IT HAPPEND! But it happend under circumstances, which only children of Satan could create and stand. So: The Holo was a deed of Jews and Germans were not involved!! Clear?

I know, that he clings to his calculations. The question here is: Are these calculations correct or is it a funny, but senseless tale. And you find these calculations in the article “Gaskammertemperatur” at METAPEDIA, but only in the German version.

At all you others:

Forget please the insecticide-“SPRAY” ! it is nonsense, we have the granulate “ZyclonB” and we have the detailed drawings of the “witnesses” of the wire-columns, where the baskets with granulate were sinked into from the roof. Drawings also at METAPEDIA!

AND:

Forget all the nonsense of calculation of “how many corpses” “in what time” and “how long to ventilate”, “how long to remove from the chambers” –ALL THIS IS NONSENSE!!!

All this brings you in jail for years in Europe!!! Please understand this all over the world, where ever you may be! We have no benefit from all these details. Following our laws we have to accept, that Holo happend and that the witnesses are true. This is calles:”Offenkundige Wahrheit” and it is forbidden, even to ask for evidence.

EVEN THE DOUBT IS FORBIDDEN AND PUNISHED !!! It makes me sick to read all these naive excuses. You are right of course, but it does not help! Understand this, please!

http://www.dailystormer.com/grandchildr ... ent-199666

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”