World War II Aerial Reconnaissance Photos Go Online !!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:57 am)

Turpitz wrote:
I cannot remember implying the British faking this photo. On the contary, it seems very real, and I might add it speaks for itself, i.e 'Not a lot happening down there'. Another photo of Auschwitz, when oddly nothing very much was happening !

From 30,000 feet, not much would seem to happen. And if you went further out and looked back to Earth from the Moon, one might even think that the place was deserted.

Unless you watch the BBC series 'The World at War' episode 'Genocide'. And you listen to former British members of parliament (Lord Booth being one of them) explaining how during the war Polish/Jewish underground groups had been smuggling photo's out of the camps and suggesting that the Jews were being murdered, en masse.
They even showed the supposed photo's that had been smuggled out.

Having watched that episode, we don't recall seeing the photographs that were allegedly smuggled out of Auschwitz. The History Channel are reshowing the whole series so we'll have another look in a few weeks.

But like me, the British intelligence thought it all second rate forgeries, and lies and did not follow it up. Especially as none of the RAF aerial reconnaissance photos showed nothing to substantiate their ludicrous suggestions.

The extent to which the Allies, or, to be more specific, various agencies within the governments, believed in the atrocity tales or their own propaganda is a subject worthy of study- alas, far beyond your level of comprehension. Suffice to say that the footage of Auschwitz-Birkenau was entirely incidental to the mission at hand.

Honest Abe

What were they photographing?

Postby Honest Abe » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:25 pm)

Hebden wrote:
Turpitz wrote:
Suffice to say that the footage of Auschwitz-Birkenau was entirely incidental to the mission at hand.

Eh, this we are told, but do we believe it? What if Auschwitz proper was a primary or secondary intelligence target, and the Allies were trying to evaluate the validity of certain reports they were getting? Suppose also they showed no extermination activity ...

Would we be getting the truth now about what they were doing or why?

"We took these pictures by accident, and forgot we had them" :shock:

Smells fishy.

Honest Abe.

TheFirstPrinciple

Re: What were they photographing?

Postby TheFirstPrinciple » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:01 pm)

Honest Abe wrote:Eh, this we are told, but do we believe it? What if Auschwitz proper was a primary or secondary intelligence target, and the Allies were trying to evaluate the validity of certain reports they were getting? Suppose also they showed no extermination activity ...

Seems plausible. Jews were whining about the supposed holocaust and urged Allies to bomb Auschwitz. Allies did not believe them and decided to check, just to be sure. They discovered NOTHING and did not bomb Auschwitz. Other explanations are more complex, so we should accept this more simple one. Remember about Occam's razor.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:32 pm)

From 30,000 feet, not much would seem to happen.

Seems odd, and a collosal waste of resources and manpower to take 'Five million' aerial reconnaissance photos where 'not much would seem to happen'. To me this somehow seems to defeat the whole object of reconnaissance !

Can you explain to everyone what the object of this particular mission was ? and exactly what the photographer was trying to achieve by taking this photo knowing (according to Hebden) That these photo's wouldn't be seen by anybody until '1978'. And even when they did look at them 'Thirty-four' years later, It had all been a meaningless exercise in futility, because these professional aviators had been flying too high.

You can imagine the conversation in the cockpit.

Photographer:

'Well there's our mission target, let's take some RECONNAISSANCE photo's for our intelligence department.

Pilot:

Yes, good idea ! After all that's the whole point of the mission we have been assigned too, by the high command. But before we start, I'm going to take the plane up to an altitude that we know will make the shot's worthless.

And just think when we return to base, we can give the high command a whole reel of film, full of pointless crap.

My god, do people honestly believe the British would bother to take 'Five million' photo's knowing they were of no use ?

Did anyone here ever watch, Dick-Dastardly and Mutley ?

Having watched that episode, we don't recall seeing the photographs that were allegedly smuggled out of Auschwitz. The History Channel are reshowing the whole series so we'll have another look in a few weeks.

Maybe you should try the original version then Hebden ! After all this series was first aired in the late seventies....As many of us here know, a lot has changed concerning the original tall stories that were belched. Oh yes ! And how it changes. Maybe it has gone through the same process as the various doctored photo's that can be viewed on this forum. It wouldn't be the first time.

Tell me Hebden, also in this particular 'original' episode titled 'Genocide' (Holocaust hadn't been invented in these early days) does Dov Paisikowic (Hungarian Jew) stand before the camera and tell us of his fat collecting duties. Considering it is no longer part of the industry anymore. Or how about Richard Boch; SS officer telling the camera of his gassing escapades 'without' the amazing so-called ‘wire-mesh insertion columns’.

The extent to which the Allies, or, to be more specific, various agencies within the governments, believed in the atrocity tales or their own propaganda is a subject worthy of study- alas, far beyond your level of comprehension. Suffice to say that the footage of Auschwitz-Birkenau was entirely incidental to the mission at hand.

Yes my dear boy, let's face it you have nothing in your arsenal when challenged on an equal footing. Your fraudulent Industry has reached it's zenith, and you know deep down the time is near to start the dreaded downward slide. Your hate/smear-monger groups are having to take ever more drastic measures to suppress the growing suspicion of a dirty lie, based on not one shred of physical or rational evidence.

This is amazing in it's audacity, It needs reading twice before you can mentally digest what he said:

The extent to which the Allies, or, to be more specific, various agencies within the governments, believed in the atrocity tales or their own propaganda

'THEIR OWN PROPAGANDA' !? The Zionist have never actively promoted the H-Industry....We all know that, right children ?

Okay Ehrenburg, we all know you were just an innocent by-stander. And the whole H-Industry just sort of, sprouted all around you, without your knowledge. And to this day, you do nothing to peddle or promote your evil designs.

Come on Hebden, can you show everyone where on this photo, the fresh pit's are for the hundreds of thousands of bodies that were put in them. Even from this height they should be visible considering the size of them and the mess that would have been created. Surely the position where the pathetic puff of smoke is coming from, cannot be them ? Half a million people were disposed of in the vicinity of the smoke puff...Is this being suggested ?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:56 pm)

is one of more than five million RAF (Royal Air Force) aerial photographs used by Allied commanders to HELP DEVISE THEIR STRATEGY during the six-year conflict due to be made publicly available on the internet on Monday.

I quote above from the caption of the photograph from the first post in this thread. Note how these particular high-lighted words don't quite tie in with Hebden's 'Accidental, Worthless, not looked at until 1978' tripe.

They must have been able to draw some conclusions from these RECONNAISSANCE PHOTO'S to have allowed the Allied commanders to DEVISE THEIR STRATEGY.

Contradictions for all too see, my friends.

You lose again Hebden !

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:14 pm)

Turpitz wrote:Maybe you should try the original version then Hebden ! After all this series was first aired in the late seventies....As many of us here know, a lot has changed concerning the original tall stories that were belched. Oh yes ! And how it changes. Maybe it has gone through the same process as the various doctored photo's that can be viewed on this forum. It wouldn't be the first time.

Tell me Hebden, also in this particular 'original' episode titled 'Genocide' (Holocaust hadn't been invented in these early days) does Dov Paisikowic (Hungarian Jew) stand before the camera and tell us of his fat collecting duties. Considering it is no longer part of the industry anymore. Or how about Richard Boch; SS officer telling the camera of his gassing escapades 'without' the amazing so-called ‘wire-mesh insertion columns’.

Are you saying that the current version of 'The World At War' is edited comparing to the version that was broadcasted in Europe 1973 – 1974?
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:24 pm)

As Mr. Hebden pointed out, there were large transports which arrived the day before the picture was taken. According to Danuta: 40 cars with Jews from Lodz – all went into the gas, and some 750 Jews from Mauthausen, who were also killed in gas chambers.

This could easily amount to 3000 to 4000 or more Jews.

According to Dr. Piper of the Auschwitz Museum, the crematoria worked around the clock when necessary, and Fritjof confirmed this in the case of the Lodz transport (See the Fritjof Meyer thread).

Now we know that the crematoria ovens for concentration camps smoked when in operation. In fact they smoked a lot.

See: Supplementary Response to John C. Zimmerman by Mattogno, http://www.russgranata.com/Risposta-new-eng.html

"[...]
Since the Birkenau ovens lacked regenerators which served to preheat the combustion air up to 600°C, the ovens inevitably produced more smoke than the civilian ovens. This is revealed in the first place by Prüfer's statement cited above and which I wish to repeat here:
"Normal crematoria work with pre-warmed air so that the cadaver burns quickly and without smoke. As the crematoria in the concentration camps were constructed differently, this procedure could not be used. The cadavers burned more slowly and created more smoke, necessitating ventilation." [...]"

Now if I look at Hannover's picture, I don't see any smoke coming out of the stacks of Krema II, III and IV. I am not sure about Krema V, the smoke there may come from the cremation oven, or maybe from some open air cremation west of Krema V.

Something certainly does not jibe with the orthodox "Holocaust" story here.

By the way Malle, what is going on with your Israeli embassador in Sweden? The Germans feel that the Swedes should kick that sob out of your country.

fge

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:10 am)

Sailor wrote:By the way Malle, what is going on with you Israeli embassador in Sweden? The Germans feel that the Swedes should kick that sob out of your country. fge

I thought the Germans had learned the lesson what it costs to kick out Gods chosen ones. We have, thanks to the Germans! :wink:

I'm also glad that the Israeli ambassador helps us peasants to point out what's good and bad taste in art. We very grateful to him. You know, we are only a little sh*tty country (or was it some other country :mrgreen: )
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:46 am)

Turpitz:

We have no problem with our registrants being direct in their approach to others here, but you're pushing it a bit with your statements to Hebden; such as: "you lose again". Please refrain from such language. Please re-read the guidelines.

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:24 pm)

This email came today from my son in law who is is a firefighter in Sacramento:

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:03:04 -0800
Hi ******,

In hopes to answer your questions I have written the following:

The word “Pyrolysis” is the scientific or chemical name used for burning. It is the slow change of a solid or liquid into a gas. Only gas with the proper mixture of oxygen will burn. In fact the perfect mixture of gas and oxygen produces no smoke, since smoke is simply a bi-product of incomplete combustion. Rust is indeed a very slow rate of pyrolysis.

But to simply answer the down and dirty, firefighters follow a few rules when looking at smoke color. There can only be few cause we're just firefighters.

Petroleum substances, gasoline, oil, human or animal fat will burn black.

Natural substances, wood, brush (with no oils) grass will burn white/gray

Here is the tricky part, we consider any color of smoke not white/gray or black as some sort of chemical. For instance sulfur will produce a yellow smoke and chlorine will produce a brown smoke. So to answer your question about garbage would entail one knowing the substance in the garbage.

Hope this helps you out, if there is anything more I can do for you please feel free to ask.

Tony

fge

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:49 pm)

Moderator wrote:Turpitz:

We have no problem with our registrants being direct in their approach to others here, but you're pushing it a bit with your statements to Hebden; such as: "you lose again". Please refrain from such language. Please re-read the guidelines.

A wryly amusing and significant dressing down for poor Mr. Turpitz. He has, apparently, failed to appreciate our comparative worths to this forum. His, negligible, to the point of vanishing. Ours, indispensable, to the point of immodesty.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:59 pm)

Ok, the score is tied, so let's leave it.

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:07 pm)

An interesting image from Mr. Irving's website:

Funeral pyre in Dresden: thousands of air raid victims are cremated on Feb 25 1945, days after the Anglo-American air raid. (Copyright Photo from David Irving, Apocalypse 1945: the Destruction of Dresden)

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:34 pm)

I watched open air cremations in Kathmandu, Nepal. That looked similar to above picture, they used wood for fuel: The smoke was grayish. So the smoke on Hannover's picture could be from open air cremation using wood.

But the crematoria on that picture seem to be out of operation. I would expect rather dark smoke coming out of the stacks.

fge

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:25 pm)

British met office photo (small, but clearly visible) of flesh being burnt during the foot and mouth epidemic. Notice the colour of the smoke (pitch black) compared too the almost brilliant white of Irving's.

According to Sailors son-in-law (whose a professional firefighter)

Petroleum substances, gasoline, oil, human or animal fat will burn black.

Natural substances, wood, brush (with no oils) grass will burn white/gray

Which seems to tie in perfectly with the met-office photo, but for some strange reason, the complete opposite for Irving's.

Are we sure this is flesh being burnt here ?

You could argue fuels were being used to create the wrong colour smoke,

but I thought the Germans had very little fuel, and what they did have must surely have been used on the war effort. Wood ? How much wood would be needed to burn 5,000.000 bodies ? Where would these acres and acres of wood come from ?

To be honest I cannot really judge as I am no firefighter.

But I do know this: You still have not showed me (or the rest of the world) during the last sixty years anything to verify your accusations, concerning the Industry.

I will not succumb to media induced pressure, just for a sense of belonging. No, I need to know how they did it, without leaving a trace.
And the more foul methods, forgeries, lies and hideous, spiteful tricks the Industry uses to keep this fallacy in currency, the more my opinion becomes set on the wrong side of the 'LAW'.

You see, you simply must have more than you have shown, because if what you suggest happened, did happen. There would simply be more to show.

It's that simple.....!

I do believe the Industry is at it's peak, at the bastion of it's invincibility, a law unto itself. It is also demented, and out of control. It is driven by naked lust, self gain and obnoxious arrogance, of the most lecherous kind. It is blind to the loathing of everything it leaves in it's wake.

It is often said 'Once at the top, there is but one way to go. And that is down' This I believe is true, as history has showed many times. I believe the fraudulent creation of Israel was the biggest mistake of the twentieth century. In that part of the world the hatred that you have created around you is intense, the repercussions of this hatred you have sown, are now starting to effect many parts of the world.

These factors coupled with the fury of the Industries greed, are the very foundations on which this self demise has been cast. I believe that you are going to consume yourselves ! I believe Israel's hold on American resources and finance will come to an abrupt end before mid century. Jews will then be locked in a cage of their own device. As terrible as it may sound, I also believe that the spoke-persons for Jews around the world have let their people down terribly, in the way they have conducted themselves. In the later part of this century, I think Jews (including all the innocent's who are reviled at their leaders policies and conduct) have a date with a terrible destiny. I think that the attitude and vile attributes of the H-Industry, and the manner it is pursued and promoted, highlight the reasons for this self imposed consumation.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”