Auschwitz II Birkenau Sonderkommando Testimony Clips

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Jazz

Auschwitz II Birkenau Sonderkommando Testimony Clips

Postby Jazz » 7 years 9 months ago (Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:00 pm)

I thought I'd post this here, Sonderkommando testimonies they show in classrooms.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SoTJ9cv028[/youtube]

Obviously lying through their teeth lol.

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Auschwitz II Birkenau Sonderkommando Testimony Clips

Postby Mkk » 7 years 9 months ago (Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:06 am)

All the "Sonderkommando" testimonies have been demolished, as usual, especially Tauber and Muller. Lectures on the Holocaust has a good collection of bizzare claims from these two "kommandos".
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 9 months ago (Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:07 am)

It's an odd concept of justice that says the crime of John Demjanjuk, who (allegedly) became a camp guard and participated in the murder of Jews to save his own skin, is so heinous that he must be hounded out nearly 70 years after the events, whereas "Sonderkommandos", who (allegedly) participated in the murder of fellow Jews to save their own skins, are considered innocent heroes who can testify against people like Demjanjuk.

Raymond

Postby Raymond » 7 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:16 am)

A very good point, Kingfisher. If it is true that they would herd 2-3000 innocents into a gas chamber and slam the door behind them, why haven't they been hounded for years? Why aren't the deported? Why aren't their citizenships revoked? Lets pretend everything happened as alleged. What's the difference??

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:28 pm)

Raymond:
I think issues like this, which sow doubt about parts of the Authorised Version, could be revisionism's best approach. Salami tactics. Encourage people to look at Finkelstein's "Holocaust Industry", point out that Hilberg supported Finkelstein. Once the first doubts are sown people become more receptive. It's the route I came by, and it could be right for many others. Avoid anything that lays you open to the antisemitism charge. As Bradley points out, the Russians, Brits and Americans were at least as responsible as international Jewry. (Not true, of course for the much later creation of the Holocaust Industry, which is an almost wholly Jewish thing -- but some specific Jews, not all.)

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 7 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:49 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:Raymond: As Bradley points out, the Russians, Brits and Americans were at least as responsible as international Jewry.

This is illogical, can't be argued, and just simply idiotic. What is the purely Russian, British, and American interest in creating this monstrous hoax? Answer - there is none. International Jewry had been creating holocaust hoaxes since the 1906 New York Times article claiming that six million Jews were being systematically exterminated by the Russians. They floated numerous holocaust hoaxes during World War One as documented in 'The First Holocaust, Jewish Fundraising Campaigns with Holocaust Claims During World War ONE' by Don Heddesheimer. The Jews were practiced and ready for a new holocaust hoax at the beginning of WW II. International Jewry worked in and through the British government (David Irving has a video on how the Jews financed Churchill from after WW WW II), the US govt (in person of Henry Morgenthau and others as documented by Irving and Butz), and the Russian govt (whose main journalist , Grossman, and propagandist, Eilenberg (?), were both Jews), etc., etc.

If you're going to argue that accepted history of the holocaust is not true, then you have to give a compelling reason why it is false, IMO, and absolving the true culprits is a very poor way to begin.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 7 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:24 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:Raymond:
I think issues like this, which sow doubt about parts of the Authorised Version, could be revisionism's best approach. Salami tactics. Encourage people to look at Finkelstein's "Holocaust Industry", point out that Hilberg supported Finkelstein. Once the first doubts are sown people become more receptive. It's the route I came by, and it could be right for many others. Avoid anything that lays you open to the antisemitism charge. As Bradley points out, the Russians, Brits and Americans were at least as responsible as international Jewry. (Not true, of course for the much later creation of the Holocaust Industry, which is an almost wholly Jewish thing -- but some specific Jews, not all.)

You mention Finkelstein often; you are a big fan of his. Perhaps you also know him? How about working on him to translate Un di velt hot gesvign from Yiddish into English ... he would probably have to find someone else to do it. Hopefully, he is honest enough to see that an honest person would do it. I think he is a good starting place. People like Finkelstein don't have any love for Elie Wiesel.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Raymond

Postby Raymond » 7 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:31 pm)

While I cannot speak for kingfisher, I think the basic point would be that the best way to expand revisionist concepts to average Joe public is to not come off as a bunch of racist, antisemitic nut jobs if we are to be taken seriously. Pointing out the inconsistent prosecution /persecution of people like John Demjanjuk and the victim/hero status of the supposed "Sonderkommandos" is a good way to "break the ice" instead of "the Jews are a bunch of liars."

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 7 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:19 pm)

Raymond wrote:While I cannot speak for kingfisher, I think the basic point would be that the best way to expand revisionist concepts to average Joe public is to not come off as a bunch of racist, antisemitic nut jobs if we are to be taken seriously. Pointing out the inconsistent prosecution /persecution of people like John Demjanjuk and the victim/hero status of the supposed "Sonderkommandos" is a good way to "break the ice" instead of "the Jews are a bunch of liars."

If one tells the simple truth about the holohoax, that it a the result of a Jewish conspiracy, you and Kingfisher will call him, directly or indirectly, a 'racist antisemitic nut job'. And, at least in the case of Kingfisher, he does it over and over on this board.

The holocaust is not a topic of debate, it is accepted history. It is taught in the schools, from kindergarten on up. We read about it every day in the newspapers. It's 'reality' is no more a subject of debate in the common mind then Custer's Last Stand, or the Civil War. It is HISTORY !

Now, if you're going to tell someone that commonly accepted history is false, his reaction is going to be, in one form or another, just like a reaction I heard recently ... "The world is not flat", i.e., the truth of the holocaust is the same as the truth that the earth is round.

There is a tremendous presupposition that the holocaust happened and it is well known that this is accepted by every serious person, academic, politician, journalist, etc., in the country.

So, if you're going to claim that the historians, academics, politicians, journalists, and every serious person in the country got this one bit of history completely wrong, you're going to have to provide some plausible or at least possible explanation for why they got it wrong, that is, not only WHAT they got wrong, but WHY they got it wrong, and got all the other commonly accepted history right. And, what is that reason? It was an 'urban myth' that got out of hand? This is complete idiocy and not worth refuting. The reason that the holohoax is believed is because of lying Jews acting in a massive conspiracy. The Jews started selling this hoax early in the 20th century to promote Zionism and they kept pushing it until the perfect storm of the Nazi deportations and camps came along and this time they made it stick. We believe it because Jews had influential positions in government and control of the media, then, as now. There is a massive Jewish conspiracy, if you want evidence, it is not hidden, it is in your face every day, here is prima facie evidence of a Jewish conspiracy to promote the holohoax lies....

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 7 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:16 pm)

Raymond wrote:While I cannot speak for kingfisher, I think the basic point would be that the best way to expand revisionist concepts to average Joe public is to not come off as a bunch of racist, antisemitic nut jobs if we are to be taken seriously. Pointing out the inconsistent prosecution /persecution of people like John Demjanjuk and the victim/hero status of the supposed "Sonderkommandos" is a good way to "break the ice" instead of "the Jews are a bunch of liars."

Raymond, no matter how Revisionists go about exposing the absurd 'holocaust' storyline they will be labeled 'racist, antisemitic nut jobs not to be taken seriously'. You're dreaming if you think the usual name calling and accusations will seize if somehow Revisionists play nice and don't mention the Jewish supremacists' creation and promotion of a narrative which the Jewish supremacists benefit enormously from.
And frankly I don't think Joe six-pack really cares about whether someone is labeled 'antisemitic', his main concern is admitting that he's been duped into believing a truly laughable storyline. Joe six-pack knows that Jewish supremacist interests run the media and militantly police 'academia', he just has a problem in accepting that he's been played for a chump.
Anyone scrutinizing the 'holocaust' will be labelled all those things you refer to regardless of the approach they take. Do you really think those that who have pointed out "the inconsistent prosecution /persecution of people like John Demjanjuk and the victim/hero status of the supposed "Sonderkommandos" have escaped the wrath of Jewish supremacism? Do you think those like master chemist Germar Rudolf have escaped the evilness of Jewish supremacism?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:51 am)

Carolyn,

I was interested in the idea of translating Un die welt... but it belongs in another thread so I have posted there.
Last edited by Kingfisher on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:47 am)

SevenUp wrote:
Kingfisher wrote:Raymond: As Bradley points out, the Russians, Brits and Americans were at least as responsible as international Jewry.

This is illogical, can't be argued, and just simply idiotic.

Not the best of opening approaches for a discussion...

This is obviously your view, and I know from from experience that you are not one to adapt your position in the light of discussion or debate or even to give consideration to the views of others. But it is not the view of Bradley, of Denierbud or of myself, to mention but some.

Some non-Jewish origins:

British: Propaganda broadcasts from at least 1942 onwards
American: Sykewar operations starting with Buchenwald and the German-language radio broadcasts. Probable fabrication of documents at Nuremberg, film of the Dachau "gas chamber" that no one now accepts and may well have been fraudulently constructed by the Americans.
Russian: The "gas van" and Krasnodar trials in 1943 (though no mention whatsoever of "Jews", only "Soviet citizens"). The massive propaganda surrounding Majdanek, Auschwitz and Treblinka (Grossman and Ehrenburg) in 1945. I don't have it all in memory, but it's clearly out there if you want to go and look.

I don't disagree that International Jewry had some form in this respect too (I've read The First Holocaust) and they probably supplied the 6M figure to the Americans for Nuremberg. They were also instrumental in the War Refugee Committee report that got the Auschwitz story going. They worked on public opinion at least from the Jan 1943 Reader's Digest article onwards.

I don't say that they were not influential behind getting the story going. But they were not alone. Given the reality of the situation today (In the public mind "the Jews" are innocent victims pure as driven snow in this context, even to people who, in a later context, are highly critical of Israel), to come straight out, first off, with suggestions that it was all a "Jewish conspiracy" is not going to be an easy sell. There are more subtle approaches, inluding my suggested "salami" tactics.

[Edited erroneous place name]
Last edited by Kingfisher on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 7 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:34 am)

Kingfisher wrote: But it is not the view of Bradley, of Denierbud or of myself, to mention but some.

Bradley is certainly entitled to his opinion. And, he at least tries to give a rationale for the US, Brits, etc., to promote the hoax, by saying that they did it to cover for their own crimes like the A bomb, Dresden, etc. But this argument is prima facie absurd and really just desperate grasping at straws, an embarrassment, the US citizenry didn't regret dropping the bomb, winning the war, bombing the Germans, etc., they cheered it wildly. You don't have to justify doing what is necessary to deemed necessary to win a life and death struggle, and you don't have to apologize for it. Bradley's bogus rationale is a non-starter.

And, in fact there is no rationale for the US, Brits, Russians, to support the holocaust hoax to further their own interests. No motive for the crime. The Zionists motive is clear and the benefits they have reaped are incalculable, many at the expense of the west. Not only have they ethnically cleansed Palestine, and received endless reparations from the west, the have also use the holohoax to continuously slander European Christian culture and to silence any criticism of their efforts to destroy the culture while gaining ever greater control over western governments and finances.

Kingfisher wrote: Some non-Jewish origins:

British: Propaganda broadcasts from at least 1942 onwards
American: Sykewar operations starting with Buchenwald and the German-language radio broadcasts. Probable fabrication of documents at Nuremberg, film of the Dachau "gas chamber" that no one now accepts and may well have been fraudulently constructed by the Americans.
Russian: The "gas van" and Krasnoyarsk trials in 1943 (though no mention whatsoever of "Jews", only "Soviet citizens"). The massive propaganda surrounding Majdanek, Auschwitz and Treblinka (Grossman and Ehrenburg) in 1945. I don't have it all in memory, but it's clearly out there if you want to go and look.

You might want to rethink this - Irving documents how the Jews bought Churchill after WW I and financed him between the wars. I don't know how much they influenced British propaganda, but I'll assume there influence was great. Butz documents in his book the Jewish penetration of US intelligence and propaganda agencies. The Jewish influence in Russia is well known, with half the politburo being Jewish before Stalin's purges, and I'll assume many Jews retained influential positions after the purges, including, by the way Grossman and Ehrenberg, you thought they were Irish?

Kingfisher wrote: I don't disagree that International Jewry had some form in this respect too (I've read The First Holocaust) and they probably supplied the 6M figure to the Americans for Nuremberg. They were also instrumental in the War Refugee Committee report that got the Auschwitz story going. They worked on public opinion at least from the Jan 1943 Reader's Digest article onwards.

The Jews controlled US policy in post war Europe and the US conduct of the Nuremberg trials. I just googled this quote up ...

Consider these Sept. 25, 1945, observations from Tom Dodd, who would emerge as second in command on the American prosecution team: “You know how I have despised anti-Semitism. You know how strongly I feel toward those who preach intolerance of any kind. With that knowledge — you will understand when I tell you that this staff is about seventy-five percent Jewish.

I also googled up this great page .....

http://globalfire.tv/nj/09en/letters/mar09_no1.htm

It was the Jewish organizations, such as the Yivo (the Jewish Scientific Institute in New York) which processed, altered and forged captured German documents for the trial. The man in charge of picking all the personnel for the trials was Colonel David "Mickey" Marcus, an extreme Zionist.

Butz tells us that Mickey Marcus went on to become the first general in Israel's army.

Kingfisher wrote: I don't say that they were not influential behind getting the story going. But they were not alone. Given the reality of the situation today (In the public mind "the Jews" are innocent victims pure as driven snow in this context, even to people who, in a later context, are highly critical of Israel), to come straight out, first off, with suggestions that it was all a "Jewish conspiracy" is not going to be an easy sell. There are more subtle approaches, inluding my suggested "salami" tactics.

There are no easy sells when exposing the holohoax. To describe a monstrous crime, the hoax, with no mention of the criminal, or a vague, nebulous and incorrect depiction of the criminal, is not, IMO, the way to go. The holohoax was a monstrous crime, international Jewry is the criminal.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 7 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:45 am)

You might be interested in listening to my Heretics' Hour radio programs titled "Jews and Nuremberg" which were broadcast on April 4 and April 11, 2011. I give some idea of the extent of Jewish participation in forming the post-war doctrine we have all grown up under (unless you're in your 90's).
http://reasonradionetwork.com/20110404/ ... erg-part-1
http://reasonradionetwork.com/20110411/ ... erg-part-2
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:14 pm)

SevenUp

We will have, as usual, to agree to disagree. I am probably nearer to your position than you think I am, but I don't single out the Jews. They were one influence among several, and I think the real power that determined that this genocide accusation stuck was the power of the Allies, determined to ensure that Germany could never threaten world peace again (their view not mine). Sykewar was to convince the Germans that their leadership had been a criminal conspiracy and to create revulsion for said leadership. There must be no sympathy for the Nazis and therefore no Resistance to occupation. No one really cared too much at the time what was truth and what was propaganda.

I agree that the Jewish influence at Nuremberg was very great. I am also aware of the influence of the Focus group on Churchill. and that many of his political allies and advisors (e.g. Baruch and Cherwell) were Jewish.

But even if I accepted your full position on this, I think it counter-productive to attempt to come straight out with one extreme position if attempting to convince someone whose current position is opposite in every respect. The issues of the truth of the Holocaust and of who was responsible and the reasons it came to be believed are separate. You have to get someone to doubt whether the Holocaust happened before they will look at reasons. If you present it as all or nothing, they'll say "OK,nothing". You cannot be unaware of how the smear of "antisemitic" is used to calumniate the most moderate and reasonable criticism of Jews. If you can be represented as an "antisemitic conspiracy theorist", not only will you not be listened to but you will reinforce in that person the negative image of Revisionists. You may think that unfair, but that's life. Enabling Wikipedia to label "Holocaust Denial" an "antisemitic conspiracy theory" when, as presented by the historians it's nothing of the sort, does Revisionism a disservice.

My own progress is, of course, anecdotal evidence only, but it serves to illustrate the steps. First, in the Nineties, I got the feeling that the memory of the Holocaust was being used to create a victim image and to defuse criticism of Israel. Then Finkelstein made me aware of the massive Industry. I still thought Holocaust Deniers were just thugs like Combat 18 and that they denied everything; I was completely unaware of the scholars. My curiosity was aroused when I saw Lipstadt refused to debate Deniers from fear of "giving them a platform"; I found this to be intellectually dishonest. I was sympathetic to Irving when he was arrested in Austria, and decided to look at his site. I was beginning to have serious doubts about the numbers, but I was willing to go along with Irving on the Reinhard camps. I would describe myself at this stage as a Holocaust agnostic. I can't recall when exactly I read Did Six Million Really Die, but it sowed some very strong doubts for me. I looked for other Revisionist sites and at reviews of Revisionist books on Amazon. Gradually I learned more and finally decided I was convinced after watching both of Denierbud's videos.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”