Ahmadinejad is Right! America is Wrong!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Ahmadinejad is Right! America is Wrong!

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 7 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:35 pm)

Ahmadinejab is Right! America is Wrong!

Mahmud Ahmadinejad is absolutely right in saying the “holocaust” is a hoax. No doubt, that is a major reason for why his country must today endure sanctions and may even be attacked militarily by either the US, or Israel, or both. No doubt, that is a mjaor reason for why the entire world is facing a new world war.

For the depraved leaders that western nations have today, including Germany—Ahmadinejab's denial of the holocaust is proof that he and other leaders of Iran are either insane or, at the very least, incapable of handling nuclear weapons responsibly. The mere possibility of a nuclear armed Iran is “intolerable”—but a nuclear armed Israel is tolerable and not even worth discussing. For my part, I sincerely hope Iran acquires and/or develops nuclear weapons technology as quickly as possible. All nations within a thousand miles of Israel should also get nuclear weapons in order to defend themselves and deter the most thoroughly racist nation on the planet, namely Israel. Ahmadinejab and the Iranian leadership generally are among the few sane leaders anywhere in the world today. Ahmadinejab is a hero; he dares to tell the truth!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com

Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

fountainhead

Re: Ahmadinejad is Right! America is Wrong!

Postby fountainhead » 7 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:43 pm)

My opinion of Ahmadinejad has changed in the past couple of years. It was actually my viewing of his interview with Katie Couric together with David Cole's video that first made me question the holocaust. That short video with Katie Couric showed what's wrong with most of the current debate on the holocaust though:

The 'denier' says the holocaust never happened without clarifying what 'holocaust' actually refers to. The exterminationist shows a picture of dead bodies and says, "This is proof of the holocaust! Are you denying this?" Unfortunately, Ahmadinejad dodged the question when he could have pointed out what 'denying' the holocaust really means! Instead, he takes the route of asking why the Jewish deaths are so much more important than the millions of other deaths during the war. In another interview he asked why the holocaust is the fault of the Palestinians. This helped the exterminationists in my opinion because by saying this he de facto admits that six million Jews were indeed murdered. Anyway, at least he had the guts to speak up.
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.

Jazz

Postby Jazz » 7 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:05 pm)

I think this is the best speech that he has given about the holocaust:

He's also met with Robert Faurisson too:

http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.com.au/ ... ehran.html

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 7 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:24 pm)

It is way past time for another holohoax conference. The lack of support for revisionism from the Arab states is something that is beyond comprehension. They are being bombed daily ! Governments are being overthrown, thousands, hundreds of thousands over the past few years killed, and they cannot spend 10 lousy bucks to support Bradley Smith, Eric Hunt, Mark Weber, et. al. ... expose the hoax behind it all. It is absolutely astounding.

White Wolf

Postby White Wolf » 7 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:18 pm)

I'm glad you spoke up on this subject Mr. Berg.

I'm been fan of Ahmadinejad's for a while now for his stance on the Holy-Hoax. He's one of few, if any other, political leaders to stand up and denounce the myth of the holocaust and the total control that the Zionists have over all Western Media and Politics.

Right now one can only hope that Russia and China will step in and put an end to this madness that it building to start yet another war for the Zionist, Terrorist state of I$rael.
The truth fears no question.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 7 years 5 months ago (Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:09 pm)

I have exchanged e-mail with Herr. Ahmadinejad and found him very understanding and charismatic.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

NLH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby NLH » 5 years 1 week ago (Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:52 am)

SevenUp wrote:It is way past time for another holohoax conference. The lack of support for revisionism from the Arab states is something that is beyond comprehension. They are being bombed daily ! Governments are being overthrown, thousands, hundreds of thousands over the past few years killed, and they cannot spend 10 lousy bucks to support Bradley Smith, Eric Hunt, Mark Weber, et. al. ... expose the hoax behind it all. It is absolutely astounding.

What can be done to change all that you have said regarding the Arab world?

How can we push for another conference? 8 years now.

How can we get the rich Arabs interested in this to donate?

If suggeations can be made I am willing to try and help, even if it is just a case of emailing.
"Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
- Kitty Hart-Moxon, Jewish Holocaust Survivor.

June 1998 testimony, USC Shoah Foundation, Visual History Archive.
Part 2 - YouTube - 1:21:42

carlo_ch

Postby carlo_ch » 5 years 1 week ago (Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:42 pm)

NLH:
NLH wrote:What can be done to change all that you have said regarding the Arab world?
How can we push for another conference? 8 years now.
How can we get the rich Arabs interested in this to donate?
If suggeations can be made I am willing to try and help, even if it is just a case of emailing.

Nowadays, Malaysia is the place to go for organizing such a conference. Malaysia is 61% muslim and perhaps the most anti-Israel and in fact anti-Jewish country in the world, even at the highest political level. I was told that they sell "Mein Kampf" and "The International Jew" at the airport. In November 2013, a semi-official tribunal in Kuala Lumpur sentenced Israel for the first time ever for genocide against Palestine. (Two years earlier, they already sentenced Bush and Blair for genocide in Iraq). They boycott international Jewish media and even some businesses with Jewish CEOs.

In other words, they might be interested in hosting a Holocaust conference 2.0. => Kuala Lumpur 2015.

Else, what other Arab country could really host such a conference at this moment? Iran doesn't won't to spoil its negotiations; Iraq, Syria, Lybia and Afghanistan are in shatters; Jordan and Egypt have a peace accord with Israel. Pakistan is a US-ally, and so is Indonesia, the biggest muslim country, and of course Saudia Arabia, Kuwait and the UAE. Jemen and Oman are under serious US pressure, as is Sudan, let alone Somalia. Lebanon might be an option, but it's also rather pro-western and and under direct military threat by Israel. Perhaps you could ask Turkey. Turkey became very angry at Israsel recently, and there is also a nascent revisionist movement concerning the alleged genocide of Armenians during/after WWI. Then again, Turkey want's to join the EU and the EU is pressuring them to accept the Armenian genocide, let alone the Holocaust. Algeria, Tunesia and Morocco are under strong influence of France / the European Union. Not easy.

So again I suggest you get in touch with an interested and able group in Malaysia / Kuala Lumpur.

If this doesn't work, perhaps the newly founded "Islamic State" will help out.

Sources:

Malaysia is in the forefront of countries expressing national hatred against Jews and Israel
http://fighthatred.com/recent-events/na ... and-israel

Why the Kuala Lumpur Tribunal’s genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-g ... edent-711/

(Then again, it's still rumored that MH370 and MH17 may have been a revenge against Malaysia by the Mossad. Remember that MH17 was shot down over Dnipropetrovsk, whose governor is jewish billionaire Igor Kolomoisky, second richest Oligarch of Ukraine and notorious Putin-hater. Kolomoisky is of course running his own militia. Moreover, 6 of the 7 top Russian oligarchs of the 1990s were Jewish, they controlled about 50% of the Russian economy, until Putin came and they had to flee or get jailed (e.g. Chodorkowsky). )

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/j ... keharding1
http://consortiumnews.com/2014/08/08/wa ... ssination/

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”