Piles of Bodies in Photographs?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 am

Piles of Bodies in Photographs?

Postby Callahan » 7 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:54 am)

This has to be one of the most "taboo" issues to discuss here, as I've had the most difficulty finding anything that disputes this beyond a reasonable doubt: the pictures of gigantic piles of bodies. First of all, is there evidence that there was a certain proportion of Jews/Non-Jews in these piles? Either way, isn't this at least some level of evidence that there may be a real reason to at least consider the "mass grave" hypotheses?

Not trying to conclude anything, myself, just looking for answers.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9921
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Piles of Bodies in Photographs?

Postby Hannover » 7 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:36 pm)

Callahan wrote:This has to be one of the most "taboo" issues to discuss here, as I've had the most difficulty finding anything that disputes this beyond a reasonable doubt: the pictures of gigantic piles of bodies. First of all, is there evidence that there was a certain proportion of Jews/Non-Jews in these piles? Either way, isn't this at least some level of evidence that there may be a real reason to at least consider the "mass grave" hypotheses?

Not trying to conclude anything, myself, just looking for answers.

Completely false, they've been discussed repeatedly. No strawman arguments, please.
What 'piles of bodies are you talking about? The ones of typhus & dysentery victims from a few camps which have been manipulated in the public's mind to mean gassings & mass murder for which there is not a shred of proof? Note: more people died after Belsen was taken over by the British than died previously.
These disease victims photos and discussions are easily found by using our search function.
Would you like to see the 'piles of bodies' of German civilians that were in fact murdered by the Allies? Those photos are here too.
How about the genuine, verifiable, viewable, scientifically conducted forensic excavation of the thousands of Poles slaughtered in the Katyn forest by the Soviets, part of the Allied forces? Many photos here also. Fact: No such excavation can be shown of a single 'holocaust' mass grave as alleged. Not one.
If you have photos that you think support your position then post them, don't just talk in a conditioned manner. Remember, post them in one thread per alleged site / labor camp and see how you do. Read the guidelines, do not attempt to discuss various sites or topics in one thread.
I challenge you to find one topic within the 'holocaust' storyline which we have made 'taboo' and refuse to discuss. Back up your words, 'Callahan'.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Re: Piles of Bodies in Photographs?

Postby SevenUp » 7 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:53 pm)

Callahan wrote:This has to be one of the most "taboo" issues to discuss here, as I've had the most difficulty finding anything that disputes this beyond a reasonable doubt: the pictures of gigantic piles of bodies. First of all, is there evidence that there was a certain proportion of Jews/Non-Jews in these piles? Either way, isn't this at least some level of evidence that there may be a real reason to at least consider the "mass grave" hypotheses?

Not trying to conclude anything, myself, just looking for answers.


Here is the answer for you, the piles of bodies are photos taken primarily at Belsen at the end of the war, where 35,000 died of typhus and other diseases. THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND. For a reference, See ....

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-11-19-holocaust-papers_x.htm

Now, let's talk about a real taboo, the pictures you haven't seen as they are unpublishable in the US mainstream media because they are prima facie evidence that the holocaust is a hoax. Not everyone died of typhus at at Belsen, and here is a photos of some of those who did not ...

Image

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: Piles of Bodies in Photographs?

Postby The Warden » 7 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:06 pm)

http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/libcamps.shtml

A Different Reality

But it is known today that, very soon after the liberation of the camps, American authorities were aware that the real story of the camps was quite different from the one in which they were coaching military public information officers, government spokesmen, politicians, journalists, and other mouthpieces.

When American and British forces overran western and central Germany in the spring of 1945, they were followed by troops charged with discovering and securing any evidence of German war crimes.

Among them was Dr. Charles Larson, one of America's leading forensic pathologists, who was assigned to the US Army's Judge Advocate General's Department. As part of a US War Crimes Investigation Team, Dr. Larson performed autopsies at Dachau and some twenty other German camps, examining on some days more than 100 corpses. After his grim work at Dachau, he was questioned for three days by US Army prosecutors. [1]

Dr. Larson's findings? In an 1980 newspaper interview he said: "What we've heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax." [2] And what part was the hoax? Dr. Larson, who told his biographer that to his knowledge he "was the only forensic pathologist on duty in the entire European Theater" of Allied military operations, [3] confirmed that "never was a case of poison gas uncovered." [4]

Typhus, Not Poison Gas

If not by gassing, how did the unfortunate victims at Dachau, Buchenwald and Bergen-Belsen perish? Were they tortured to death or deliberately starved? The answers to these questions are known as well.

As Dr. Larson and other Allied medical men discovered, the chief cause of death at Dachau, Belsen and the other camps was disease, above all typhus, an old and terrible scourge of mankind that until recently flourished in places where populations were crowded together in circumstances where public health measures were unknown or had broken down. Such was the case in the overcrowded internment camps in Germany at war's end, where, despite such measures as systematic delousing, quarantine of the sick and cremation of the dead, the virtual collapse of Germany's food, transport, and public health systems led to catastrophe.



Dead doesn't mean murdered. :thumbup:
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

User avatar
jeffersonian
Member
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Re: Piles of Bodies in Photographs?

Postby jeffersonian » 7 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:18 pm)

For me the "Holocaust" debunking is mostly about logic, so I haven't paid much attention to photographs, except to marvel at the astonishing audacity concerning the many fake ones. But I do think that many post-Holocaust critters seem remarkably hale and healthy.

Compare how hard it is to press a reliable photograph into evidence concerning "Trayvon and Zimmerman". A specific incident occurring within weeks of today is easily manipulable. What can they do with photographic material from long ago?

Carolyn Yeager just posted a piece about a famous photo purported to be of E. Wiesel. A computer program disputes the age that would be required for the photo to actually be of Wiesel.

I think the 'many dead bodies' in the camps probably have more to do with Allied war tactics than with German malfeasance. And when you consider what Jews like Billy Wilder can do with images..... just consider that he was among the first to arrive on the scene! The whole thing was psyops.

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:00 am

Re: Piles of Bodies in Photographs?

Postby Mkk » 7 years 7 months ago (Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:46 am)

It is true that the majority of "holocaust" photographs are from camps taken by the Allies, showing victims of starvation or typhus. There are some other photos that aren't in camps, they have been covered all over this forum. I reccomend you also read:

http://vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndgcffor.html
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Nessie
Member
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Piles of Bodies in Photographs?

Postby Nessie » 7 years 7 months ago (Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:41 pm)

Whilst they say a picture is worth a thousand words, the caption below the picture can also determine the impression of the subject.

Here for example there are images of Jews walking within the camps and they are captioned that they are walking to the gas chambers

http://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/ ... -birkenau/

I have seen such on other sites including one arial photo which apprently shows a group walking to the gas chamber.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... 082544.jpg

It reads that anyone on the move was on their way to a gas chamber, but there is nothing to say that is really what was happening. We have no direction of travel or multiple possibilities of where the people were walking to.

User avatar
White Wolf
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Re: Piles of Bodies in Photographs?

Postby White Wolf » 7 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:09 am)

I've seen many photographs of the alleged "gassing victims" piled a mile high, but have never seen solid proof that there were any gas chambers (other than the widely known and accepted delousing rooms) in any of the camps.

I have also seen in many books, newspapers and websites, the very same photographs used at various camps. Can't have the same "gassing victims" at multiple camps.

All of these photos come from the end of the war when disease was rampant due to the Allied bombing destroying roads and railways that were used to supply the camps with food and medical supplies that could have saved many lives.

I'll stand by three simple words: Niemand Wurde Vergast!
The truth fears no question.

User avatar
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Piles of Bodies in Photographs?

Postby Zulu » 7 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:37 pm)

White Wolf wrote:I've seen many photographs of the alleged "gassing victims" piled a mile high, but have never seen solid proof that there were any gas chambers (other than the widely known and accepted delousing rooms) in any of the camps.

I have also seen in many books, newspapers and websites, the very same photographs used at various camps. Can't have the same "gassing victims" at multiple camps.

All of these photos come from the end of the war when disease was rampant due to the Allied bombing destroying roads and railways that were used to supply the camps with food and medical supplies that could have saved many lives.

I'll stand by three simple words: Niemand Wurde Vergast!

How to make more presentable piles of corpses in order to schock the media.

1. Preparation of a pile of cadavers at Buchenwald

A macabre mise en scène.

Set up of piles of cadavers Dachau.jpg
Corpses in Buchenwald, which were stacked in pile by Americans
after they'd taken control of the camp.

2. Final photo released

Barckley Final release.jpg
US Senator Alben W. Barkley pictured as posing aside the pile of corpses at Buchenwald.


3. The Tour's Report

ATROCITIES AND OTHER CONDITIONS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN GERMANY .

Report of the Committee Requested by Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower Through The Chief of Staff, Gen. George C. Marshall
to the Congress of the United States Relative to Atrocities and Other Conditions in Concentration Camps in Germany.

79th Congress 1st Session, Document No.47

Presented by Mr. Barkley
May 15 (legislative day, April 16), 1945.—Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations and ordered to be printed United States Government Printing Office, Washington : 1945
Barckley Report May 1945.jpg
Reporting gas chambers at Dachau to the US Congress

Full Barckley's Report — pdf
Source
http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... amber.html

User avatar
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 am

Re: Piles of Bodies in Photographs?

Postby Callahan » 7 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:08 pm)

I appreciate the responses. I'm relatively new to all of this, so I'm still trying to gather what has and hasn't been fully addressed by Revisionism. I probably shouldn't have worded my initial statement as though this topic was "uncharted territory, but I was unable to find anything with the search query "piles of bodies" that highlighted the issue as clearly as what's been presented here, and I've had difficulty finding it anywhere else. I suppose I need to do some more digging... Thank you guys.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3388
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Piles of Bodies in Photographs?

Postby Hektor » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue May 01, 2012 5:14 am)

Zulu wrote:
White Wolf wrote:1. Preparation of a pile of cadavers at Buchenwald

Set up of piles of cadavers Dachau.jpg

2. Final photo released

Barckley Final release.jpg

...

I've been wondering about this for a while. Most corpses to be seen, seem to be men in typical military age (18-50). On some pictures it also seems as if the corpses are or have been unloaded from trucks, trailers or trains. Is there any further indication that the corspes have been moved to the camps from somewhere else.

User avatar
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Piles of Bodies in Photographs?

Postby Zulu » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue May 01, 2012 7:06 am)

Hektor wrote:I've been wondering about this for a while. Most corpses to be seen, seem to be men in typical military age (18-50). On some pictures it also seems as if the corpses are or have been unloaded from trucks, trailers or trains. Is there any further indication that the corspes have been moved to the camps from somewhere else.

I am afraid that, due to the chaotic conditions in all Germany during the last weeks of the war, US troops didn't have much difficulty to gather many cadavers from the morgues or other parts of the camps they had liberated. However, the worst situation was encountered at Bergen Belsen, a camp liberated by British troops, where more than 10,000 inmates died by typhus epidemics under British control.

See The Liberation of Bergen-Belsen

Bulldozer.jpg
British soldier drives a bulldozer to push bodies into mass grave
at Bergen Belsen


Graphs presented by Robert Faurisson on this article are clear about the dramatic increase of deaths at Dachau during the last days before the liberation of that camp by US troops.

Graphs and photos of Dachau

A U.S. document that, at the U.S. National Archives, accompanied the document that we used for establishing the second graph, shows that in the first seventeen days of May 1945, while U.S. troops had took command of the camp, 1,588 prisoners died, that is to say more than all inmates who died in the year 1943 throughout the time of the German presence (1,100 deaths in 365 days). This fact alone illustrates how much the horrors that one is tempted to put the account of one or other of the belligerents are mainly to be put down to the scourges of war and its accompanying epidemics, famine ...

Death Toll Graph English.jpg
Death toll in Dachau from Feb. 18, 1940 to April 1945.
Exhibit Nº 35, US National Archives

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3388
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Piles of Bodies in Photographs?

Postby Hektor » 6 years 10 months ago (Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:12 pm)

Hektor wrote:....
I've been wondering about this for a while. Most corpses to be seen, seem to be men in typical military age (18-50). On some pictures it also seems as if the corpses are or have been unloaded from trucks, trailers or trains. Is there any further indication that the corspes have been moved to the camps from somewhere else.

Here is an example on what I had in mind:
Image
Image

Some of the clothing looks like military issued.

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 372
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:41 am

Re: Piles of Bodies in Photographs?

Postby Goethe » 6 years 10 months ago (Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:28 pm)

Certainly the display appears staged. However, the use of military clothing, shirts, socks, etc, would seem normal in conditions where that may have been the only supply available at the time. I get the impression that the same corpses were photographed repeatedly from different angles and were moved around to make it appear there were more than alleged. I think that point has been made.

The average folk need to realize how deep the psy-ops were during and after the war ... as in all wars I might add. The videos, 'One Third of the Holocaust', reveal that fact quite convincingly. http://codoh.com/library/document/751
"The coward threatens when he is safe".
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

User avatar
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Piles of Bodies in Photographs?

Postby Zulu » 6 years 10 months ago (Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:54 pm)

Nessie wrote:It reads that anyone on the move was on their way to a gas chamber, but there is nothing to say that is really what was happening. We have no direction of travel or multiple possibilities of where the people were walking to.

It seems weird that among numerous photos showing people "on their way to the gas chamber" no one exists which could show "people entering the gas chamber", "people into the gas chamber" or even "people died after being gassed at the gas chamber...What a pity!

Robert Faurisson has showed some photos manipulated in order to be more touching for the audience. He gave as examples these 2 photos. The first was taken by the Russians at Auschwitz, the others are from books:

Auschwitz, Old women & Children.jpg
Morbid Mise en scéne
Auschwitz, Old women & Children.jpg (91.11 KiB) Viewed 3384 times

The 2 children on the ground died in their bed, However, according with physicians who have analyzed the photo, they were taken out of their bed to be photographed outside.[1]

Added Cadavers.jpg
Added corpses
Added Cadavers.jpg (52.83 KiB) Viewed 3384 times

The photo 3 on the bottom is a compsition made by using the photo 1 above and adding cadavers taken for another picture. I made the intermediary picture 2 to reframe photo 1 at the same scale than the 3.[2]

Source
1- min 54:01, Robert Faurisson, Le problème des chambres à gaz (English subtitles) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXrycepN5FA
2- min 1:06:10. Ib.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: realitycheck and 2 guests