David Irving now confirms gas chambers at Auschwitz.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

David Irving now confirms gas chambers at Auschwitz.

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 7 years 7 months ago (Sat May 05, 2012 7:10 pm)

On David Irving's website he now confirms that there were gas chambers at Auschwitz (unless I am misreading something).

http://www.fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/ ... ittni.html

He posted a message he wrote to an Eighthgrader who questioned him about Holocaust denial.

This is what he wrote about the gas chambers: "How were they killed, and where? On a small scale, unwanted Jews were put to death by gassing in two small units at Auschwitz, the White House and the Red House, which is now in Poland. It was a death camp as well as a slave-labour camp. A Polish court in 1947 found that its German officers, who were mostly hanged, were guilty of running a camp in which "up to 300,000 people" of all nationalities had died from all causes."

It is interesting that after 40 years (and a prison sentence, and great financial loss) he finally discovers 2 gas chambers.

Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: David Irving now confirms gas chambers at Auschwitz.

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 7 months ago (Sat May 05, 2012 9:22 pm)

You are not misreading anything, Ilrh. Irving has long ago become an embarrassment to our cause and this merely confirms our certainties once again. This is the same David Irving who justly asserted that more people died in Edward Kennedy's car than perished in the gas chambers of Auschwitz. And Irving is not only giving a nod to the Aushwitz "bunkers" but also endorsing the 1.250,000 so called murdered in the AR camps.

This is not a minor concession but a full fledged running up of the white flag of surrender to the Zionists and propagandists who plague us.

All revisionists should be aware of the powers of manipulation, bribery and intimidation that characterise the minions of the Hoax. If David Irving has discovered new forensic evidence pertaining to the little white house, I would be shocked. Almost nothing remains of it, and thus there can be nothing that should have persuaded Irving to reverse himself on the matter. There are no current remains to the little red house. One can only conclude that Irving has been pressured, perhaps threatened in the manner that David Cole was.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 7 years 7 months ago (Sat May 05, 2012 11:11 pm)

The basis for Irving's claimed 'change of mind' has been utterly dismantled.

Read some of my previous posts concerning the increasingly neurotic and senile Irving.

Hannover wrote:Irving has been utterly demolished in his attempt to rehabilitate himself by playing 'holocaust' lite.
see:
'Grubach's Letters to David Irving on the Hoefle telegram'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4563
and
'Irving's death toll for Jews in W.W. II: 1,274,116'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5657

One of my posts from that thread:
He previously claimed that '500,000 Jews died of all causes'. He is now playing 'holocaust' lite with embarrassing & easily demolished claims, see:

'Irving attempts 'rehabilitation' via the Hoefle Telegram'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4558

'Irving's 'holocaust' lite / but what '2.4 million document'?
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4548

'David Irving regarding mass murders in "Reinhardt"'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5481

Irving is in over his head and the claim that he is the 'leading holocaust denier' is a strawman that attempts to deflect attention from the likes of Germar Rudolf

- Hannover

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

ganglere

Postby ganglere » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun May 06, 2012 12:10 am)

Greetings ladies and gentlemen!

I totally support Grafs view of what caused Irving to join the revisionist position in the first place.
His assumption was, that the Leuchter report would lead to the total collapse of the hoax, and thus wanted to be among the "winners". This however, proved to be a total miscalculation of the power of the hoaxters, which he to his utter loss found out, not least the prison sentence he had to serve in Austria.

Realizing that he had bet on the wrong horse, he is now trying to get back into "grace" with those who has the power.

All the Best!

Ganglere

Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun May 06, 2012 12:41 am)

If Irving's change of mind is due the laughable Hoefle telegram, then he deserves to be ridiculed, indeed. How gullible would one need to be to believe that someone stumbled on a secret message, in the year 2000 no less, that exactly duplicated the figures in the earlier Korherr report? Some hack historian must have fluffed up his resume with that "find."

Besides, there aren't any bodies to be found at the AR sites, so why would someone get excited about a piece of paper claiming a large number of people sent somewhere with not a peep about what happened to them? The whole thing is beyond comedy. The only question is what is in this for Irving? If he were merely stupid or senile, he couldn't be held accountable, but I am afraid the story is more ugly than that.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun May 06, 2012 12:44 am)

I don't see much wrong in what Irving has said. He has spoken of two off camp gas chambers, both of which have been well covered over the years. Even if they did not exist his other claim as quoted by Ilikerealhistory is that about 300k or so died at auschwitz. Well what's wrong with that then? It hardly supports the multi million gassings claim of the jews does it?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun May 06, 2012 2:46 am)

I do find the vilification of Irving and Cole by those of us who hide behind noms de plume somewhat offensive. We should be praising them from the rooftops because they added the loudness the volume the air play to our message. Those who criticise should put themselves in the shoes of Irving and Cole and what they have had to deal with. Persecution and financial destruction and the strain and aggro that goes with it, yet they had the balls to go public and put their heads above the parapet by a large margin.

Perhaps those who criticise them should go public and do what they have done first, then you have the right to criticise. Irving has brought many people to the revisionist cause and of course Cole did fantastic work, but they have paid a very high price.

Internet bullying by people who think they are hard enough to scream and abuse whilst hiding behind the screen really gets on my tits. As does the smugness and arrogance displayed here by some contributors who feel that if we don't agree totally with a point made, we are somehow on the opposition. I have news for you, there are shades of grey in history analysis.

Last year a woman in Pakistan was convicted of some minor crime and sentenced to be beaten in the street immediately. Pictures were taken and there was much uproar in the UK press. In one paper over 800 people got very upset about the outrageous treatment of this poor woman. My point is that I wondered how many of these so called activists who wrote to the paper, would actually have done something had they been in the street when this woman was beaten. If they wouldn't have stepped in and smacked the man beating her, then shut the f~~k up!
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun May 06, 2012 9:14 am)

I don't see this letter anywhere but this individual site (AR Radical's Diary).

Big red flag.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

twila

Postby twila » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun May 06, 2012 9:32 am)

borjastick

there are shades of grey in history analysis.

But there is only one truth.

borjastick

Irving has brought many people to the revisionist cause

Irving is a liar, coward, hypocrite and fraud - in a word, he's a charlatan.

borjastick

We should be praising [Irving[ from the rooftops

We should be asking him the same questions that we ask the hoaxters.

To do otherwise is hypocritical.

It's this simple:

Irving has made claims.

The burden of proof is now on him to show the proof that he bases those claims on.

Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun May 06, 2012 10:39 am)

borjastick wrote:
Perhaps those who criticise them should go public and do what they have done first, then you have the right to criticise. Irving has brought many people to the revisionist cause and of course Cole did fantastic work, but they have paid a very high price.

Internet bullying by people who think they are hard enough to scream and abuse whilst hiding behind the screen really gets on my tits. As does the smugness and arrogance displayed here by some contributors who feel that if we don't agree totally with a point made, we are somehow on the opposition. I have news for you, there are shades of grey in history analysis.

Only the jews are bullying Irving.

I have spoken publicly about the Holohoax since I was little (3rd grade), and have been physically attacked repeatedly. I have never changed my stance, or suddenly discovered that pigs can fly.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun May 06, 2012 10:43 am)

I don't sense any group anger toward David Cole but Irving is another situation completely. Perhaps David Irving will be brave enough to DEBATE me on the Deanna Spingola Radio Show. It would be such a great opportunity for him to explain how those homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz, or wherever, actually worked. Does Irving seriously believe the Germans committed mass murder with diesel exhaust, or what in the Reinhardt camps or anywhere else. I asked him once at one of his own gatherings of admirers here in Arizona, and he cowered with fear. It was obvious to almost everyone.

Instead of stabbing revisionists in the back with his recent silly thoughts about gassings, Irving might have simply kept his big mouth shut for a change since he has no "real" idea as to what he is talking about anyway in this regard. Could it be that Irving sees some big pot of gold waiting somewhere if he makes enough brownie points with the Jews? Gee, I wonder? How much revisionist money will it take to get David Irving to switch sides once again?

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sun May 06, 2012 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun May 06, 2012 12:21 pm)

Ilikerealhistory wrote:On David Irving's website he now confirms that there were gas chambers at Auschwitz (unless I am misreading something).

http://www.fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/ ... ittni.html

He posted a message he wrote to an Eighthgrader who questioned him about Holocaust denial.

This is what he wrote about the gas chambers: "How were they killed, and where? On a small scale, unwanted Jews were put to death by gassing in two small units at Auschwitz, the White House and the Red House, which is now in Poland. It was a death camp as well as a slave-labour camp. A Polish court in 1947 found that its German officers, who were mostly hanged, were guilty of running a camp in which "up to 300,000 people" of all nationalities had died from all causes."

It is interesting that after 40 years (and a prison sentence, and great financial loss) he finally discovers 2 gas chambers.

It seems that such position regarding Auschwitz stands close to the statements of Fritjof Meyer in his article in Osteuropa nº52, May, 2002.
The results of the most recent research are given by Pressac as 631 000 to 711 000 dead in total, of which 470 000 to 550 000 were unregistered Jews who were murdered in the gas.[62] The result of this study, with an estimated 510 000 dead, of which probably 356 000 were murdered in the gas,[63] does not diverge too strongly from the most recent research. These results do not relativise the barbarity, but verify it: a hardened warning against a new break with civilisation.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[62] Pressac, Krematorien [fn. 11], p. 202.
[63] According to Langbein's figures, in accordance with f[32], in addition to the victims from Hungary: 218 000.
[32] According to Pressac, Krematorien [fn. 11], pp. 195, 202, who has to rely on estimates for the year 1944, only 126 000 of these were registered, according to Mattogno/Deana, Die Krematoriumsöfen [fn. 18], p. 307, however, 160 000-170 000, according to Piper, Die Zahl [fn. 26], p. 164, 202 000, and according to Langbein, Menschen [fn. 28], p. 82, 261 000 (incidentally, almost exactly the same number cremated in the crematoria I and II). The figure given by Pressac would be roughly correct, if all those handed over and evacuated were registered. In that case, and there is much supporting this, all 315 000 unregistered prisoners were killed - on arrival, in the camp, in the gas or through hunger, disease, torture. Mattogno's figure could only be roughly accurate, if those handed over had all been registered, which would mean that corresponding to the number of evacuated and left behind, 66 500 of the unregistered would have survived. Piper's figure would express that some of the unregistered were brought to other camps. According to Langbein's figure, merely 144 000 registered prisoners were handed over/evacuated, whereas 137 500 unregistered shared their fate and only 177 500 lost their lives (without the victims of Hungary).

Source Osteuropa, 52. year, 5/2002, pp. 631-641; E5509E
http://www.vho.org/GB/c/Meyer.html

twila

Postby twila » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun May 06, 2012 12:32 pm)

FPB:

I asked him once at one of his own gatherings of admirers here in Arizona, and he cowered with fear.

What do you call someone who "cowers with fear" when asked to simply provide proof of a claim that they have made?

Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun May 06, 2012 8:41 pm)

borjastick

I don't see much wrong in what Irving has said. He has spoken of two off camp gas chambers, both of which have been well covered over the years. Even if they did not exist his other claim as quoted by Ilikerealhistory is that about 300k or so died at auschwitz. Well what's wrong with that then? It hardly supports the multi million gassings claim of the jews does it?

You are missing the point, borjastick. If one endorses a lite Holocaust brand narrative then one has pretty much rubber stamped the Holocaust narrative as sold by jews, Zionists and their various stooges. Once one states, "Yes, the Nazis murdered masses of jews in gas chambers, but only a lot rather than almost all of them" then one is affirming the standard story that portrays Germans as evil, obssessed racists with genocidal intent. A downsized Holocaust is still a holocaust and does nothing to get people to question jews and their lies.

Plus, what new forensic evidence does Irving have on the little "White" and "Red" house? borjastick, do you accept claims without forensic evidence? Does Irving have autopsy reports of any jew gassed in one of these facilities?

The real question that no one here is asking is this: What did the Zionists do to Irving to cause this change from "more people died in Ted Kennedy's car" to "thousands gassed in the bunkers?"

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 7 years 7 months ago (Mon May 07, 2012 12:51 am)

Could it be that Irving sees some big pot of gold waiting somewhere if he makes enough brownie points with the Jews?

Alexander Baron has the goods on irving. has for almost twenty years. But no one paid attention to him. Why? Because that idiot Birdman Bryant was promoting his work and it turned people off of Baron simply because Birdman was talking about Baron's work. I never let that bother me. I just said forget about Birdman and go straight to Baron who is IN FACT a revisionist. See here where he tears Michael Shermer to pieces.
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=739

I never trusted Irving. Why is he walking around and given mainstream press while Zundel and Rudolf were serving their full jail sentences? Sure Zundel got in the news but he sealed his celebrity when he eventually kicked ass in Canada back in the 80's, but why not a word about Rudolf in the mainstream press? They are normal heterosexual family men and can't be blackmailed like Irving. Baron has the answers
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=536
and sadly not even revisionists who are AGAINST Irving, and for good reason, want to hear them? Why is that? Why the disconnect? We don't have to believe everything Baron says, like when he says Isarel had no part in 9-11 or Kennedy's murder, but he's correct on Irving. Nobody's perfect. Chew up the meat and spit out the bones. Seriously, how hard is that? I have his book on Irving and it's VERY DAMNING. When Baron really wants to, he can produce some great stuff.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”