Robert Ransdell's Elie Wiesel tattoo challenge

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
mincuo

Re: Robert Ransdell's Elie Wiesel tattoo challenge

Postby mincuo » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Mon May 07, 2012 12:27 pm)

I explain my thoughts better.
Irene Zisblatt and her tattoo are not very important for the mass. Irene Zisblatt Who knows her?
But Elie Wiesel is a Holocaust symbol and the Nobel Prize for Peace. Joe and Jane know him.
I found this challenge very important and to be repeated everywhere, because it can open a space in the minds of believers.
But just for this one must be very careful.
Mr. Wiesel has never shown a tattoo. Why ? Here is a pitiful story, if I want. Because he was ashamed to show it! The cruel and wicked Nazi had put the tattoo on his butt! :lol: and that is why he has never shown. Here's the real story! The cruel Nazi and the poor victim. He has always kept silent and endured the accusations, but now that's enough!

So, better to be very cautious in those kind of challenges. IMHO.
Beati monoculi in terra caecorum

twila

Postby twila » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Mon May 07, 2012 1:08 pm)

mincuo, I asked you a very simple question that for some reason you refused to answer.

I repeat:

mincuo, let me ask you a question:

Does Elie Wiesel have a tattoo anywhere on his left arm?

A simple yes or no will suffice mincuo.

Thank you.

mincuo:

I answered. Very clearly. The images seem to confirm that there aren't hidden areas to fake a tattoo on the left forearm.

You did not answer very clearly.

I didn't ask if "The images seem to confirm that there aren't hidden areas to fake a tattoo on the left forearm."

I asked:

Does Elie Wiesel have a tattoo anywhere on his left arm?

After watching this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8_JaKde2Q

There are three possible answers:

Yes, no or possibly.

Which of the three possible answers is your answer mincuo?

A simple yes, no or possibly will suffice mincuo.

Thank you.
Last edited by twila on Mon May 07, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

twila

Postby twila » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Mon May 07, 2012 1:12 pm)

mincuo:

And here comes out the tattoo on his shoulder. For all the world. They have turned your victory in a Revisionist debacle. You will cry "I said left forearm, I said left forearm!!" You will cry with some friends, I suspect, not in the New York Times.

Please don't try to put words in my mouth mincuo.

Thank you.

mincuo:

The cruel and wicked Nazi had put the tattoo on his butt!

Yeah, what ever you say mincuo.

mincuo

Postby mincuo » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Mon May 07, 2012 1:41 pm)

I answer VERY CLEARLY. Mr Wiesel hasn't a tattoo on the left arm. Happy?

Now I repeat. So what?

And now I repeat. The challengers are very naive, at least. And you seem the only who don't see the point.

Amen

twila

Postby twila » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Mon May 07, 2012 1:59 pm)

mincuo:

Mr Wiesel hasn't a tattoo on the left arm.

Mincuo, could you please tell us:

How is it known that "Mr Wiesel hasn't a tattoo on the left arm"?

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Mon May 07, 2012 2:43 pm)

mincuo wrote:I repeat:
He has the tattoo on the arm (near the shoulder).

I find it surprising. I suppose that SS tattooed numbers in order to check easily the identity of their inmates. Thus, for practical reasons, the tattoo might have been located in places of body easily checkable. That is not the case for a mark near the shoulder which would have needed the complete removing of the shirt to be showed. Have we examples of such hidden location on other survivors?

twila

Postby twila » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Mon May 07, 2012 3:38 pm)

Comment # 4 by Robert Ransdell:

Hey there Bruce, believe me, seeing as I am confronting the Jewish supremist establishment with this campaign I thought through any and all scenarios in which the self chosen could use some sort of sneaky tactic to make it to where things would backfire on me.

I made it clear in the flyers and press releases I sent out to local media outlets that the tattoo must be the one he claims he received at Auschwitz; if he were to smear something on his arm that would not be the evidence I am asking for that would win the reward.

Any attention to the issue of the tattoo is what is the point of all of this, and it is what the Jewish establishment wants to avoid. That showed in the publishing of an article in a Jewish publication that is also on the site here — nowhere in the article where they whine about “hate flyers” do they mention anything about the main subject matter of those flyers, promoting the $1,000 challenge that has been issued and is in play.

While I have secured the reward money, my own money, in case the unlikely happens and he pulls up his sleeve to the first person to ask him for proof and it is actually there (highly unlikely as documented by this website he more than likely doesn’t have it to show), my honest opinion is that no one will have the courage to answer the call which means no one will be eligible to win the reward. Again I made it very clear what I was looking for as far as what the winner would have to do, no fake tattoo will do.

Highly unlikely that Wiesel would want to bring attention to his questionable claims.

http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/kentuck ... /#comments

Mr. Ransdell, if you're reading this, would you please post the particulars for claiming the reward?

Thank you.

BTW, here is comment # 3:

by Carolyn

On May 4, 2012 at 10:39 am

To Bruce: I don’t think there is any risk at all of Wiesel “smearing his arm with something that looks realistic” even though many have said this to me. If he were going to do that, he would already have done it. It is the same with the “Buchenwald barracks liberation photo” he claims to be in. Wiesel gets by just fine because 99% of people refuse to question him.

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Mon May 07, 2012 7:22 pm)

Tattooing.JPG
(Un di velt hot geshvign, p. 87 -- imgur permalink for image)

Arum fir a zeyger hot men undz oysgeshtelt in eyn rey. Drey alte heftlingen hobn gebrakht a tish un meditsinishe intstrumentn. Yeder hot gemuzt aroyfsharn der linkn arbl, eyder er iz tsugekumen tsum tish: numern! Di drey heftlingen hobn gehaltn nodlen in hant, zey eyngetunken in shvartsn tint un tatuirt numern oyf undzer linker hant.

Meyn numer: A-7713.

Around four o'clock, they put us in a line. Three old [i.e., veteran] prisoners brought a table and medical instruments. Each man had to push up his left sleeve before he came to the table: numbers! The three prisoners took needles in hand, dipped them in black ink and tattooed numbers on our left hand.

My number: A-7713.

Of course, the Yiddish word "hant" really isn't meant as "hand" the second time it's used--or at least that's not very likely. In English, we tend to discriminate very carefully between our hands (below the wrist) and our arms (above), but not every language is so picky. So when I look up "hant" in my Yiddish dictionary, sure enough it has "arm" alongside "hand" as a possible meaning. That said, even if "hant" can sometimes be used, loosely, to mean the lower arm close to the hand, it most certainly does not mean "shoulder" (Yiddish has a word for that) or even "upper arm" (Yiddish has a word for that too). No, the clear, natural meaning of the sentence is that the prisoners were tattooed on the forearm, or wrist--in Yiddish, hant-gelenk (literally "hand joint" or "link"). If Wiesel had wanted to say he was tattooed on his shoulder, he could, and would, have said so.

And it's definitely the left side.
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

twila

Postby twila » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Mon May 07, 2012 9:51 pm)

Kladderadatsch:

That said, even if "hant" can sometimes be used, loosely, to mean the lower arm close to the hand, it most certainly does not mean "shoulder" (Yiddish has a word for that) or even "upper arm" (Yiddish has a word for that too). No, the clear, natural meaning of the sentence is that the prisoners were tattooed on the forearm, or wrist--in Yiddish, hant-gelenk (literally "hand joint" or "link"). If Wiesel had wanted to say he was tattooed on his shoulder, he could, and would, have said so.

And it's definitely the left side.

Thank you Kladderadatsch.

As I was trying to point out to other posters, if the weasel attempts to pull some kind of trick with a brand new tattoo, he will get destroyed and it will end up being a gift to the truth tellers.

I repeat: Why are people so afraid to put the heat on the weasel?

twila

Postby twila » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Mon May 07, 2012 9:58 pm)

Now, after watching this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8_JaKde2Q

We can say for certain that the weasel has no tattoo anywhere on his lower left arm, with the posible exception of the area under his watch / watch band.

Correct?

So the next question is: Are there any photos that show his bared lower left arm without a watch on?

Kladderadatsch

Of course, the Yiddish word "hant" really isn't meant as "hand" the second time it's used--or at least that's not very likely. In English, we tend to discriminate very carefully between our hands (below the wrist) and our arms (above), but not every language is so picky. So when I look up "hant" in my Yiddish dictionary, sure enough it has "arm" alongside "hand" as a possible meaning. That said, even if "hant" can sometimes be used, loosely, to mean the lower arm close to the hand, it most certainly does not mean "shoulder"

But the bottom line is, he did say hant.

Now does anyone really believe that the weasel would try to put a tattoo on his wrist that is so small it can be covered by a watch band?

Has anyone seen a tattoo that runs across the arm and not lengthwise on it?

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Tue May 08, 2012 3:30 pm)

If I had been in Auschwitz and had a tattoo, I would wear short sleeve shirts to ALL talks and show it off. Who wouldn't ? I would show it off like a General shows off his awards, pins and medals.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

mincuo

Postby mincuo » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Tue May 08, 2012 3:37 pm)

Zulu wrote:

I find it surprising. I suppose that SS tattooed numbers in order to check easily the identity of their inmates. Thus, for practical reasons, the tattoo might have been located in places of body easily checkable. That is not the case for a mark near the shoulder which would have needed the complete removing of the shirt to be showed. Have we examples of such hidden location on other survivors?

I'm tired. What thinks Zulu isn't of any importance. What is the historical true hasn't importance. What think Joe and Jane is important. All the official Holocaust history is this. Media and propaganda. Better to prevent the tricks by speaking "before" about the possible tricks, calling them tricks. Simple. It is what I did, It is what one has to do. The more he do the best to prevent them. IMHO.

You are speaking too much for yourselves, and about nothing for the common people. Here you are wasting your time explaining to me, why, how... i.e. what I Know very well, may be as well as you. That is not the problem. Revisionists made a lot of research during 40 years. There is no question on their arguments. They had very poor results compared to the evidence they have provided. That is the question. Why? A great part is known, the power is known, and it is not their fault. But a small part is undoubtely their inability to understand the communication and mass psychology. Naive is even a kind word I used.

twila

Postby twila » 7 years 1 week ago (Thu May 10, 2012 6:54 pm)

Robert Ransdell considers his action a success

...Upon arriving at the Cintas Center, he says he was already tailed by a motorcycle cop, who, however, did not accost him. After parking his car in the lot and walking a short distance toward the entrance, he was approached by two men in suits who identified themselves as campus police and told him he would not be admitted into the building. Hillel had done it’s job. They took his ticket and gave him a $20 bill to compensate for the cost. Ransdell was dressed in his custom t-shirt and hat which asked the question of Wiesel’s tattoo and stated the $1000 challenge.

Ransdell says he was prepared for this eventuality, so he left and parked across the street. He then stood on a street corner right in front of the main entrance to the Xavier campus where most of the people coming to the event would enter. It was still 45 minutes before 7 pm. He had brought with him a sign which was easily visible, and so he stood there with his sign, wearing his custom t-shirt and hat while the traffic flow built up until it was badly stalled first on one side and then the other, as each lane had to wait to turn into the entrance.

He says he was easily seen by the occupants in the cars since he received stares, visible gasps, sneers and middle fingers from them, while he smiled and waved. Some yelled words such as “bigot” at him, which is clearly the wrong word as he was asking to see a tattoo which Elie Wiesel has always said he has but which he has never shown. (Not to mention that photographs show it isn’t there.) Ransdell said some police were stationed across the street from him, which made him feel safer from the likelihood of someone getting out of a car and coming after him. So, all in all, Robert was a happy camper...

You can read the whole article at http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/nothing ... attention/

In the comment section, I really liked what Blake said:

Since Eli Wiesel appears to be the most visible persona in the Holocaust industry, he should be the most targeted

My feeling is the people who are constantly telling revisionists to not be aggressive and challenging and proactive are doing exactly what "the chosen ones" want. In fact, I think many of the loudest and most persistent voices criticizing Ransdell and encouraging revisionists to just preach to the choir on places like codoh are "chosen ones" themselves.

twila

Postby twila » 7 years 1 week ago (Thu May 10, 2012 6:57 pm)

mincuo:

Mr Wiesel hasn't a tattoo on the left arm.

Still waiting for you to answer this question mincuo:

How is it known that "Mr Wiesel hasn't a tattoo on the left arm"?

twila

Postby twila » 7 years 1 week ago (Thu May 10, 2012 7:24 pm)

mincuo:

it is better that you calculate carefully the possible outcomes, and that you write the challenge accordingly.

neugierig:

I hope this Gentleman, well meaning as he is, either adds some conditions or withdraws the offer. The way it is it spells disaster.

Have either of you two even seen how Mr. Ransdell's challenge is written?

Please just answer with a yes or no. That's all the information that I need.

Mr. Ransdell has the weasel and his handlers and "the chosen ones" in general running scared and his first confrontation with them was a success with no tattoo shown.

The cowards wouldn't even let him in the arena.

Round one goes to Mr. Ransdell. (Great job Robert!)

Let's hope others are inspired by his courage.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”