England Football Squad to Visit Auschwitz!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

England Football Squad to Visit Auschwitz!

Postby borjastick » 7 years 5 months ago (Wed May 23, 2012 4:34 am)

Announced this morning in the British Daily Telegraph is a visit to the England squad's training ground next week by two auschwitz survivors, followed by the team members visiting auschwitz during the championships next month. What a load of bollocks.

I believe that the new england manager and the chairman of the Football Association are Jewish, and they have walked right into this one. I have written to the FA this morning condemning this stupid idea. I told them that this is political correctness gone crazy. That just as the squad are based in Krakow doesn't mean they should cross the boundaries between sport and politics and that this will hardly inspire and motivate the team. However it will depress and de-motivate them. I have to tell you I am fuming about this f**cking stupid decision, as a footie fan an England fan through and through (I have watched England many times at home and abroad) this one really takes the biscuit. So here we have the team needing to be upbeat and enthused about the games ahead and they are taken to a theme park full of gas chambers (claimed) and depressing stories of indoctrination and supposedly millions killed.

Get in...

Daily Telegraph 23/5/12
The Holocaust Educational Trust has arranged for the two survivors to talk to the players, who will be based in Krakow, 30 miles from Auschwitz.

Based in London, the HET has a mission statement “to educate about the Holocaust and its contemporary relevance”, adding that “survivor testimony forms a key component of effective Holocaust education by putting a human face to history’’.

England have been to Auschwitz before when Glenn Hoddle was manager, but the Football Association, commendably, is keen for the current squad to visit such important places rather than cut themselves off as they did in South Africa during the last World Cup.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Charles Traynor

Re: England Football Squad to Visit Auschwitz!

Postby Charles Traynor » 7 years 5 months ago (Wed May 23, 2012 9:10 am)

The Jews behind the HET knew exactly what they were doing when they invited the England team to tour Auschwitz (I doubt it would have been possible to turn down the invitation as the political ramifications would have been too great). Later this summer millions of gullible young schoolboys will watch their football heroes on the television talking sombrely about victimized Jews and Nazi gas chambers, thus, a new generation of ignorant and uniformed Believers will be created. Apparently the Italian team will also be visiting the horror show.
Rabbi Shlomo Risikin: "The [non-Jewish] world is divided into parts: those who actively participated with the Nazis and those who passively collaborated with them."

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 7 years 5 months ago (Wed May 23, 2012 9:20 am)

I wonder if they'll have a match next to the gas chamber (Krema III) for old time's sake.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQWpepIJH1Y[/youtube]

http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... mbers.html
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

truth
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby truth » 7 years 5 months ago (Fri May 25, 2012 5:49 pm)

Perhaps the soccer players will be deeply moved in appreciation. :?

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 7 years 5 months ago (Sat May 26, 2012 10:55 am)

borjastick wrote:Announced this morning in the British Daily Telegraph is a visit to the England squad's training ground next week by two auschwitz survivors, followed by the team members visiting auschwitz during the championships next month. What a load of bollocks.

Just send a player (most of them have Twitter or Facebook accounts) the link of the David Cole video on Auschwitz and explain a little how they were all deceived like idiots by the visit of a phony gas chamber at Krema I. That could be a joke among all the team for a while.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue May 29, 2012 10:21 am)

Here is the reply from the FA to my letter of complaint about this stupid decision to take the team to auschwitz.

Dear Ian

Thank you for your email.

This decision was taken in conjunction with the England management, who have experience of visiting the Museum with other national teams in the past. Those who do not go to Auschwitz will go to the Schindler’s Museum in Krakow. We wanted to try to do as much before we play in Ukraine, when there is a lot of travelling involved and decided to do both locations on the same day. This shows a commitment from the squad to respect the important historical context to where they are staying.

Thank you again for getting in touch.

Kind regards

Tracey

Tracey Bates | Customer Relations Assistant
Communications
The FA Group
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue May 29, 2012 11:21 am)

The usual flannel, with no attempt to address your point, but then, what else did you expect?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 5 months ago (Wed May 30, 2012 1:00 am)

Did you see the trick in the text? Those who do not go to Auschwitz WILL go to the Schindler's museum... So they are being compelled, ordered to do this or that. Except that today in the press the England manager has said he wants his squad to 'enjoy' the European Championships experience.

Well Auschwitz is always a barrel of laughs...

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 5 months ago (Wed May 30, 2012 4:04 am)

borjastick wrote:That just as the squad are based in Krakow doesn't mean they should cross the boundaries between sport and politics and that this will hardly inspire and motivate the team. However it will depress and de-motivate them... So here we have the team needing to be upbeat and enthused about the games ahead and they are taken to a theme park full of gas chambers (claimed) and depressing stories of indoctrination and supposedly millions killed.

May be they want to wind them up for an England-Germany match. England fans are fond of replaying WW2. "Two World Wars and one World Cup!" and in France in 1998 "If it wasn't for the English you'd be Krauts..." to the the tune of "She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes...". This spirit is alive and well. When some German kids visited my local school the local kids started putting their left-hand fingers over their top lips and doing the Nazi salute. Bloody depressing. Still, a bit of Holocaust education will soon sort that out. Won't it?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 5 months ago (Wed May 30, 2012 9:43 am)

This afternoon I received yet another reply from the FA concerning this matter. My God if they put as much effort into playing football we might have won something by now. It seems to me they have been hijacked by the Holocaust Militia or have willingly invited them into the room.

Dear Sir

Thank you for contacting The Football Association.

The Football Association (FA) and Holocaust Educational Trust (HET) have entered into a partnership to produce an educational resource on the Holocaust for all secondary schools and colleges in England.

This week, as part of the joint legacy project the senior England squad and staff will hear the testimony of Holocaust survivor Zigi Shipper and also meet with his fellow survivor and weightlifting champion Ben Helfgott MBE, before departing to Poland for the UEFA 2012 European Championship Finals.

Zigi, now aged 82, was sent to the Auschwitz death camp in 1944 before being sent on a death march to the German town of Neustadt, where he was liberated in 1945, aged 15 years old. He now lives in England.

Ben, also 82, was born in Poland and in 1944 was sent with his father to the Buchenwald concentration camp. After being separated from his father he was transported to Czechoslovakia before being liberated by Russian troops. Like Zigi, he was 15. In 1947 he came to the UK and was reunited with his sister. He later represented Britain in the 1956 and 1960 Olympic Games as a weightlifter.

While in Poland, a group of England players, staff and FA executives will visit Auschwitz I and Birkenau with the Holocaust Educational Trust. At the same time, further members of the England squad will also make a visit to Schindler’s Factory in Krakow.

Following both the visit and the Holocaust survivor talk, a joint educational resource for young people will be produced. This DVD resource, created to assist teachers in educating young people about the Holocaust, will feature prominent England players discussing why they felt it was important to learn about our shared history – and why combating prejudice today matters to them.

England, who are based in Krakow in Poland for the duration of the tournament, will visit the site prior to their opening fixture against France, soon after their 6 June arrival date.

The group will sign the museum’s guest book before lighting a candle of remembrance on the train tracks at Birkenau.

FA Chairman, David Bernstein said: “This educational partnership brings together the important work of teaching future generations about the horrors of the Holocaust, using the ability of football to interest and engage young people.

“There are so many lessons to be learnt and understood, and we believe football can play its part in encouraging society to speak out against intolerance in all its forms.

“I am proud that Roy Hodgson and the England team are supporting such an important initiative and I would encourage all English schools to take advantage of the learning materials that will be created.”

Karen Pollock MBE, Chief Executive of the Holocaust Educational Trust said: “We are delighted to be working closely with the Football Association in facilitating a visit for members of the England squad to Auschwitz-Birkenau. It is a credit to our national team that they have set aside time to pay their respects to those who died during the Holocaust and it’s fantastic that they are so committed to building an educational legacy for young people in schools across England.”

Through footage of the England team’s visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau, and with maps, images and archival footage, the DVD will offer a concise introduction to the history of the Holocaust.

All secondary schools and colleges in England and Further Education (FE) colleges, as well as a wider audience through circulation in social and other media, will be engaged with as a result of the project.

The Holocaust is a compulsory topic on the National Curriculum at Key Stage 3, and it is commonly included in GCSE and A-level History courses, as well as in other subject areas such as Citizenship, RS and English.

Kind regards

Gary Stonehouse | Customer Relations

Communications Division

I would like to reply but I have often thought that banging my head against a brick wall is a practice best given up. But I must say here and now this is total bollocks. HET and Bernstein and Hodgson have fatally confused sport and politics and political correctness. I am ashamed of the FA and my beloved England team. Whilst I wish them well the best objection I can stage is to cheer on France in match one.

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 7 years 5 months ago (Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:37 am)

A German delegation was also told to go, from today’s Spiegel:

"Wollten ein Zeichen setzen" (We want to set an example).
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/d ... 36497.html

Not the whole team went. From the players P. Lahm (captain), M. Klose and L. Podoski, the latter two born in Silesia, now Poland. Then of course the coach and other assorted dignitaries.

This again shows that the story indeed rests on feet of clay (Graf), for if it would be fact based then there would be no need to continually confront people with the theatrical props at A/B.

Regards
Wilf

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 5 months ago (Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:08 am)

Wilf you make a very good point, that is that if this was unequivocally true and without dispute or need to reinforce the story, it wouldn't be thrust down our throats at every opportunity.

I am trying to think of a similar major event that exists in history which doesn't get the same treatment. It's friday afternoon and I cannot think of one, no doubt someone will sort this for me.

On Sky News this afternoon they had one of the auschwitz survivors and the woman from the HET. They didn't say much of any interest, in fact he seemed a bit bamboozled by the whole thing. She looked so pompous or like the cat that got the cream. She talked of the FA approaching them (no surprise there) and how this footie trip by England will 'leave a legacy' for the next generation. In other words read 'we can brainwash the youngsters interested in football by the manipulation of the media and the role model football players'. At the end of the interview she and the survivor looked at each other with a raised eyebrow or two, as if knowing that they got away with it...

It's all about money and sympathy which allows Israel and world jewry to continue their task of ruining the lives of Palestinians on a daily basis until they are driven into the sea or the ground. As we used to say in my advertising agency -Never let the truth get in the way of a good ad.

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 7 years 5 months ago (Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:17 am)

Yes, and thanks borjastick. I made a mistake above when I wrote that Silesia is now part of Poland. It is not, it is under Polish administration and the border issue will be settled as soon as Germany is given a peace treaty, this as per the Potsdam Agreement. But we know Germany will never get a treaty, so…

As for precedents, borjastick, there are none, you have to Believe that the Holo is a singularity, something without comparison. First you must Believe, borjastick, and then you forget that this Holo is based on witness lies and props.

Regards
Wilf

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 5 months ago (Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:17 pm)

It's all pitched at the kids, of course.

There should be a way to get into the schools, not the full Revisionist position, but simply the awareness that there are serious people, historians employing proper rational scientific methodology, in addition to ordinary intelligent people who are not knuckle-dragging stormfronters with "Blut und Ehre" tattoos, who have very serious doubts about the story that is being taught there.

Any ideas on what that might be? Obviously any teacher who dares express any doubt is taking a big risk, but there must be teachers out there who are sceptics. Mark Turley (Nuremberg to Nineveh -- strongly recommended) is a teacher, I think of history, but his web site has gone and I think he must be keeping a low profile.

Once that awareness is out there the kids all know how to use Google.

Charles Traynor

Postby Charles Traynor » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:55 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:It's all pitched at the kids, of course.

Exactly, the Jewish supremacists have millennia of experience behind them in exploiting Goyim, and understand completely the importance of getting at their victims minds whilst they are still young and malleable.

Here’s what Dieter Graumann, the chairman of the Central Council of Jews had to say on the matter according to the Bild:
Graumann had wished that the national team in the European Championships in Poland and Ukraine attend a memorial that commemorates the crimes of Nazi Germany: "The national players are role models - especially for the younger generation."

[Emphasis mine]

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball-em-2012-polen-ukraine/fussball-em-2012/dfb-delegation-besucht-auschwitz-24439854.bild.html

It is beyond doubt that the Jews of Europe have been working patiently behind the scenes for some time to manipulate the various national football associations into doing their bidding of promoting the holocaust. The Dutch team too can now also be added to the list of shame.

Carefully staged photo from Bild’s front page on Saturday

This weekend millions of Germans were reminded of their racial guilt in the alleged gassing of 6M Jews during WWII. The Bild is a downmarket rag but it is impossible to go shopping anywhere in Germany without coming face to face with its front page. It is unpalatable for me to say this but I think the Jews have managed to pull off a minor propaganda coup in the way they have dealt with this event up to now.
Rabbi Shlomo Risikin: "The [non-Jewish] world is divided into parts: those who actively participated with the Nazis and those who passively collaborated with them."

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”