Gibson's 'The Passion' a terrorist act says Jew group

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Gibson's 'The Passion' a terrorist act says Jew group

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:22 pm)

It certainly is getting strange these days. Talk about making themselves look foolish, this organization takes the cake. I guess this movie will lead to gas chambers, or should I say real gas chambers this time.

Jewish group says "The Passion [of Christ]" is an act of terrorism

WASHINGTON D.C. (Capitol Press) - A prominent Jewish organization
has denounced Mel Gibson's "The Passion" as an act of terrorism and
can prove the movie violates the Patriot Act.

Jews Against Anti-Semitism, a recently formed Washington D.C. based
defense league for Jews, has issued a press release pointing out
sections of U.S. law which are being violated by Mel Gibson's film.

"Clearly there are laws on the books which have outlawed the inciting
of riots or acts civil disobedience which endanger human life. Mel
Gibson's movie will incite violence against Jews and put the lives of
million of Jews in danger" said Rabbi David Feldman, a spokes person
for Jews Against Anti-Semitism.

According to Rabbi Feldman "Under Section 802 of the 2001 USA Patriot
Act, any crime which endangers human life is defined as an act of
domestic terrorism. Mel Gibson's incitement of anti-Semitism is a
civil disobedience crime which endangers human life and under the
Patriot Act "The Passion" is an act of domestic terrorism"

The USA Patriot Act was signed into law by President George W. Bush
shortly after the September 11th terrorist attacks in New York and
Washington D.C. in order to protect Americans from terrorism.

"We are hereby calling on Attorney General John Ashcroft, the
Department of Justice, Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge and the
Department of Homeland Security to arrest Mel Gibson as a terrorist,
confiscate all prints of "the Passion", confiscate all materials
related to the film as "terrorist paraphernalia" and shut down every
terrorist hate site on the internet supporting the film" said Rabbi
Feldman.

The Justice Department and the Department of Homeland Security have
yet to respond to the inquiries made by Capitol Press regarding this
story.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:59 pm)

:) There was some hollywood talk program on tv half an hour ago that showed a group of jews down at times square already protesting in front of movie theatres.One woman was crying,stating,"Mel Gibson should be ashamed of himself!This film will incite violence and riots against Jews!"I can't help wondering weather judeo supremecists want the movie to go on in a plan to use it toward their own bennefit.What if their suggestion of violence is what actualy leads to it?Then they'd be right.What if they create faked hate crimes.What if they plan to exploit the film as anti-semetic to divert attention away from what is going on in the middle east?I know all these things are unfouded,and a bit off the subject,(please forgive me moderator),but given judeo supremecist tactics in the past,I wouldn't put it past them.

Pogo

Re: Gibson's 'The Passion' a terrorist act says Jew group

Postby Pogo » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:06 pm)

Goethe wrote:It certainly is getting strange these days. Talk about making themselves look foolish, this organization takes the cake. I guess this movie will lead to gas chambers, or should I say real gas chambers this time.

Don't the Zionists routinely put the whole Jewish diaspora at risk with their plans for a grand historical reckoning? The notion of Greater Israel
seems an awful lot to me like Hitler's notion of Greater Germany. Gotta love double standards, eh?

Perhaps part of their need to perpetuate the hoax of extermination is that if the Nazis are no longer looked upon as being evil incarnate, then the Zionists own frequently appalling behavior will stand out all the more and the only thing that even remotely justifies what they are doing in Palestine
will no longer exist. If the "holocaust" were a basket, most or all of the Zionist eggs are in it. Painted themselves into a corner, I'd say. More and more Jews are realizing this in Israel, that they have embarked on an all or nothing venture that could have catastrophic consequences for them, that they should be content with what they presently have and stop holding out for the whole kit and kaboodle.

The hoax SHOULD be brought down, but we might want to consider that if the Zionists aren't provided an "out", they might very well unleash their arsenal of destruction in an act of last resort. It doesn't take very much
to spook them and they may have good reason to be spooked, as the backlash to their charade could conceivably approximate what was falsely claimed. That's my opinion, anyway.
Last edited by Pogo on Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sushicotto

Postby Sushicotto » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:41 am)

So I guess according to Feldman, Christianity incites anti-Semitism which endangers human life. Maybe he’ll call on Ashcroft to confiscate all prints of the Bible, confiscate all materials related to the Bible as "terrorist paraphernalia" and shut down every terrorist hate site on the internet supporting Christianity.

I am amazed that anyone would print Feldman's opinion.

I just hope that things like this will affect their credibility enough to get more people to wonder about the validity of other claims of anti-Semitism.

What if they create faked hate crimes

Now that the movie is out, I bet they’ll light up a few of their own synagogues to prove their point.

Regards,

Sushicotto

J William
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby J William » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:10 am)

I have read the quote about "terrorist" that Goethe cited. It seems to me that this article would be so damaging to Jews that we should get independent confirmation that the cited group actually exists and is responsible for the release. The article is so damaging to jewish interests that I reserve judgement on just who released the article. We Revisionists routinely ask for confirmation on documents pertaining to our subject, lets be consistent and apply the same standards to this document.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:26 pm)

One shouldn't be surprised by the stupidity/arrogance of such attempted tactics. Just look at the 'holocaust' as alleged; it is so pathetically weak that the rational, investigative mind is amazed at it's absurdity and the ease in which it is shot down.

- H.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Pogo

Postby Pogo » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:42 pm)

Hannover wrote:One shouldn't be surprised by the stupidity/arrogance of such attempted tactics. Just look at the 'holocaust' as alleged; it is so pathetically weak that the rational, investigative mind is amazed at it's absurdity and the ease in which it is shot down.

But when you think how long this has been going on, it seems to me a scathing indictment against man that we can be so effectively manipulated.

I remember somewhere it was said that Hitler had been fascinated with something Nietzsche had said--"Men believe in that which is seen to be strongly believed in", I believe. Apparently, Hitler was not the only one to find practical application therein, eh?

comrade seinfeld

Mel Gibson's film

Postby comrade seinfeld » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:15 am)

I don't want to sound carping, and I would prefer that there be a relatively free attitude towards discussion of the 'Holocaust'', so that, for instance, reference could be made to current day events when necessary. But it seems to me that this particular thread is rather tenuous as regards its connection to the Holocaust, and I am disappointed that the Moderator saw fit to allow it, when he/she/they usually are very prompt to discipline anyone who transgresses the rules of the forum relating to discussion of the 'Holocaust'. There are, of course, those who would accuse those who participate in this forum of being anti-Semitic (for my own part I am completely indifferent to the fortunes of the Zionist nation-State, and I only object to Zionist attempts to suppress freedom of speech with regard to the 'Holocaust'), and by allowing a thread such as this one you are playing into their hands, by participating in the current furore created by the Zionists (and that big-mouthed fool, Gibson's father) around the new film on the life of Christ -- furthermore I am an atheist.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:29 am)

I understand c. seinfeld's concern, but it appears to me that there is plenty of connections being made to the 'holocaust' in this thread. And Gibson's father, regardless of the lack of precision in his Revisionist statements, furthers the connection.
However, if the Forum agrees with seinfeld, I'll delete the thread. Let me know.

Thanks seinfeld for expressing your opinion.

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”