Proof of Einsatzgruppen massacre?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
David

Proof of Einsatzgruppen massacre?

Postby David » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:06 am)

It's even from David Irving:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/Bruns/index.html

Shows original document describing how Nazis shot men women and children.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:33 am)

Hi David:

The Bruns doc. is easily dismissed due to it's absurd contents. Original? Original from whom? Nuremberg documents which provide 'evidence' for mass murder of Jews by steaming to death are 'original' documents', they're also fraudulent. Documents 'proving' the German massacre at Katyn are 'original', but the Communists later admitted guilt and the Germans' forensic excavation displayed the Communist crime for all to see.

Irving is a Revisionist dabbler at best. He knows little of the specifics regarding the so called 'holocaust', has written no books on it, and is rather ignorant of forensic science. In his own words he finds it "boring".
His faith in the Bruns doc. is fanciful at best, have a look here:

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... ight=bruns
It' simply amazing that anyone, even the reknowned David Irving would take stock in this obvious absurd 'document'.

Some points about it:

- Upon quick viewing, anyone know of 'SKIOTAWA'?

- 42,000 allegedly murdered & buried in one place, but no physical/forensic evidence. Why don't they get a shovel and find the evidence? The answer is obvious.

- And ofcourse they just stood around and merrily waited to be shot,
I quote:
"here they stood in a queue 1 1/2 km long which approached step by step - a queueing up for death. As they drew nearer they saw what was going on."

- another quote:
"I said: "FÜHRER's orders?" "Yes", whereupon he showed me his orders." - Okay, let's see them.

More howlers:

- Irving himself makes a point, I quote:
"Werner Altemeyer, the 21-year-old Stabsleiter (chief of staff) attached to the Nazi mayor of Riga, trained at the Nazi Ordensburg at Crössinsee/Pommern. Remarkable for the general reader, perhaps, the fact that a 21-year-old should have had the authority to execute this crime in the name of the German people."

- Right, a 21 yr. old chief of staff making such decisions?

- But then again, what decision? There was, according to the text of the alleged statements, a Fuehrer order which would have required no decision, I quote:
"He said: "Well, they're to be shot in accordance with the Fuehrer's orders! I said: "FÜHRER's orders?" "Yes", whereupon he showed me his orders."

- But wait! There is no order, since a way of informing Hitler must be figured out, I quote:
"We didn't quite know how to tell the Fuehrer. We'd better do it through CANARIS." CANARIS had the unsavoury task of waiting for the favourable moment to give the FÜHRER certain gentle hints. A fortnight later I visited the Oberbürgermeister or whatever he was called then, concerning some other business. ALTENMEYER(?) triumphantly showed me: "Here is an order, just issued, prohibiting mass-shootings on that scale from taking place in future. They are to be carried out more discreetly."

- The entire things sounds ridiculous on the face of it. Forgetting for the moment that the alleged text doesn't make sense, we are stuck again with text allegedly taken from an original source (the actual recording); but we have not seen that original source, only a claim that a tape exists....somewhere.

- This sham 'document' was found in British archives, which means someone put it there. I don't need to say what that implies.

We must apply the same crime solving techniques to things 'holocaustian' (where logic, science, and rational thought seem to have been suspended) as we would for other alleged crimes.

Hannover
Last edited by Hannover on Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:45 am)

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:46 am)

David,

Some points about your deleted post:

You posted 3 links without comment as to why you found them credible, AND they were separate threads unto themselves.

Just posting various links without serious comment on the issue at hand (Bruns and his alleged taped conversation) will not suffice.

Flooding the thread with only vaguely related links which are not commented upon is not debate.

However, if you find those links supportive of any position you accept, then please start separate threads on each of them; and once again, tell us why you find them credible. We're more than glad to debate you.

I would also invite you to peruse the rest of the Forum.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”