Spielberg’s Cabal Banned Me from Stanford Libraries

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
friedrichjansson
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Spielberg’s Cabal Banned Me from Stanford Libraries

Postby friedrichjansson » 7 years 10 months ago (Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:27 pm)

Keep in mind that only a preselected subset of the interviews is on youtube. The material most damaging to the holocaust orthodoxy probably wasn't picked.

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 10 months ago (Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:46 am)

Hektor wrote:It seems lots of USC Shoah foundation movies are now on Youtube i.e.:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QbWO6Sgf-I
Here is the channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/USCShoahFou ... ture=watch

I did my best to leave few words :)

"You have been blocked by the owner of this video".

Welcome to free speech :)

Jerzy

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 7 years 10 months ago (Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:24 am)

friedrichjansson wrote:Keep in mind that only a preselected subset of the interviews is on youtube. The material most damaging to the holocaust orthodoxy probably wasn't picked.

I suspect that as well. However I've seen Holocaustians being so blindly convinced of the "Truth of their narrative" that they also would post lots of compromising stuff. And even if they took out the most hilarious tales, their should be still lots of gems in between, while it also helps with getting background information.

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek wrote:...
I did my best to leave few words :)
"You have been blocked by the owner of this video".
Welcome to free speech :)
Excluding you from their channel or videos is there good right. It's no nice of them and shows some intolerance, but it isn't really a free speech issue. A free speech issue would be them getting your channel or videos banned even, while youtube has ownership right on what they allow there as well. So it boils down to jailing you or getting court orders against your web sites.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 7 years 10 months ago (Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:59 pm)

If Mr. Hunt is still in Colorado, I'd suggest he visit the Norlin Library on the UC-B campus in Boulder. It has quite an impressive holocaust section, at least in terms of book offerings. I have no idea about videos.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 7 years 10 months ago (Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:35 pm)

PotPie wrote:If Mr. Hunt is still in Colorado, I'd suggest he visit the Norlin Library on the UC-B campus in Boulder. It has quite an impressive holocaust section, at least in terms of book offerings. I have no idea about videos.

I guess they may have cloned the video footage for more libraries. I peeked into some of the videos and it seems they corroborate the Revisionist version pretty good. The issue is however whether they've omitted some of the things being said that out-rightly contradict their narrative.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 7 years 10 months ago (Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:50 pm)

PotPie wrote:If Mr. Hunt is still in Colorado, I'd suggest he visit the Norlin Library on the UC-B campus in Boulder. It has quite an impressive holocaust section, at least in terms of book offerings. I have no idea about videos.

That library is actually exactly where I found this a little over a year ago -

http://www.holocaustdenier.com/irene-zisblatt-treblinka-survivor

I've pretty much ceased operations for over a year due to lack of funding. I made "The Last Days of the Big Lie" while living in my car, unable to get a decent job due to being a thought criminal.

So since then, I have had to mostly work to feed myself and I feel my talents have gone to waste.

Oh well, maybe in 2013 I will be able to get back into revisionism.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 7 years 10 months ago (Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:20 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:

That library is actually exactly where I found this a little over a year ago -

http://www.holocaustdenier.com/irene-zisblatt-treblinka-survivor

I've pretty much ceased operations for over a year due to lack of funding. I made "The Last Days of the Big Lie" while living in my car, unable to get a decent job due to being a thought criminal.

So since then, I have had to mostly work to feed myself and I feel my talents have gone to waste.

Oh well, maybe in 2013 I will be able to get back into revisionism.

Revisionism is a labor of love meant to dispel demoralizing atrocity propaganda. It's not something to really expect money for doing. I used Norlin as well for my Mueller essay. Hail Golden Buffaloes. (I'm actually enrolled there, shhhhhhh)

:bounce:

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 7 years 10 months ago (Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:29 pm)

Hektor wrote:I guess they may have cloned the video footage for more libraries. I peeked into some of the videos and it seems they corroborate the Revisionist version pretty good. The issue is however whether they've omitted some of the things being said that out-rightly contradict their narrative.

If you watch enough of that slop, you see these people debunk themselves and each other. It's a matter of not only paying attention to the consistency of their words but also comparing them to known facts on the ground. One superb source for this (for A-B anyway) is Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp. Piper, Pressac and Van Pelt's essays in there are priceless with the information they give us pertaining to the camp blueprints.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 7 years 10 months ago (Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:29 am)

Looking forward to new releases! I just wonder about the Shoah Foundation omissions on youtube.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”