photos of Jews before execution...proof?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
David

photos of Jews before execution...proof?

Postby David » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:05 pm)

This computer will not copy and paste photos, but here is a link:
http://motlc.wiesenthal.org/albums/palb ... 059p3.html

There is a photo of women, stripped naked walking to a pit. Why on earth would naked women be walking to a pit with armed soldiers in the background?

There are also other photos I'm sure many on this forum are familiar with that show lines of naked women next to a pit, then piles of dead women (presumably the same group) dead in the pits. The most convincing photos I've seen are from a book titled "The SS: Alibi of a Nation" by Gerald Reitlinger.

David

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:13 pm)

Anyone can add an accusatory caption to a photo in an attempt to dupe the viewer. And ofcourse, none of these alleged pits that these Jews were supposedly shot into can be found even though there were supposedly 'eyewitnesses'. That's enough right there to blow away these 'photos'..created in an attempt to manufacture 'facts'.

Yeah boy, I can just imagine the SS allowing casual photos of alleged mass murder.

But...yawn, these 'photos' have been thoroughly covered here, see this thread:

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=476

Fakes are also the norm from the judeo-supremacists:

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=43
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=441

So David, which of these photos do you find convincing and why? Please be specific and we'll go through them one at a time. Right click on any, select 'properties', see the url, and let us know.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Sannhet » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:16 pm)

David, I think you are making a mistake by accepting the common Holocaust assertion that the einsatzgruppen were fanatically anti-Jewish death squads that wandered from town to town massacring every Jew that they could see, including women and children.
This is a falsification. The reality is that einsatzgruppen were anti-Partisan units whose task was "securing the rear" (which is of course a military euphamism for "killing partisans/irregulars/guerrillas/resistance fighters/terrorists or whatever term is en vogue at the time).

Bearing in mind that einsatzgruppen were anti-Partisan units, it is not at all out of the ordinary to see pictures of executed people. It is well known that the Nazis executed partisans, the vast majority of whom were not jews. Also keep in mind that every army executed partisans (some more than others; the Red Army probably holds the prize in that category).

As far as women, if they were thought to be partisans, then they may have been executed too. It is well known that the Red Army had women in its ranks at various times, especially in times of near catastrophe when they needed every possible defender to fight.

The bottom line is that Hannover is right: the photos are not proof of anything, the captions are. If you replace the word "jew" in every one of the captions with the word "partisan", the 'proof' of Wiesenthal Center claims evaporates.

David

Postby David » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:20 pm)

Hannover,
As already stated, the most convincing photos are in "SS: Alabi of a Nation" but here is a similar photo:

http://motlc.wiesenthal.com/resources/courage/p24.html

It's the one where the women are naked in a pit.
There is no reason there should be naked women walking in a pit. You'd think they would at least be allowed to die clothed.

I already read your other links to faked photos. Of course some are faked, but what of the naked women in the pits? If you get a chance, look up SS: Alabi of a Nation to see very convincing photos.

David

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Sannhet » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:27 am)

David wrote:...very convincing photos

Convincing of what? Of people having been executed in a fairly barbarous fashion? No one argues with that.

If you are talking about the photos being 'convincing' of the Wiesenthal Center's version of the Holocaust story, then your burden of proof is so low that I will be willing to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge for $100. The proof that I own the bridge is in a photo of myself standing in New York with the Bridge in the background. Don't bother listening to those people who claim that they have proof that I don't own the bridge, they are just deniers and lunatics. I have proof to back my claim up; just look at the photo! So send me the $100 and the bridge will be yours :D

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:40 am)

Well David, I see some soldiers posing for a picture, yawn.

I see a women pulling her pants off with a caption which is unsupported by evidence....the 'add-a-caption' technique. Meaningless. You can find Madonna pictures with her butt showing too; I guess she was murdered then ... add-a-caption and you can 'prove' it.

I see the phoney picture of a guy 'being shot from behind'...notice the pasted in guys on the left which have no bottom legs. Bad work by someone. The word 'comrade' comes to mind.

Then I see some nude women, not standing in a pit; which, like the others has an add-a-caption. Pretty easy to cut & paste some nude broads into another photo, or make a montage, the Communists were notorius for that.

Ofcourse, you ignore the fact that the SS would never have permitted photographing of incriminating 'mass murder' as supposedly depicted.

Now see these photos and more debunked here:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=147

And please do show us the others you have so much faith in.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:26 pm)

David wrote:Hannover,
As already stated, the most convincing photos are in "SS: Alabi of a Nation" but here is a similar photo:

http://motlc.wiesenthal.com/resources/courage/p24.html

It's the one where the women are naked in a pit.
There is no reason there should be naked women walking in a pit. You'd think they would at least be allowed to die clothed.

I already read your other links to faked photos. Of course some are faked, but what of the naked women in the pits? If you get a chance, look up SS: Alabi of a Nation to see very convincing photos.

David

The caption under the referenced photo says:

Execution of Jewish women in Liepaja, Latvia, December 15, 1941. CL:Zentrale Ste11e, Ludwigsburg

Knowing the place of the alleged massacre, and with the help of this picture, it should be possible to do some excavation of the mass grave.

Question: Why is this not done?

fge

rrohde

Postby rrohde » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:42 am)

It's quite interesting -- when the German Army retreated through Russia back to Germany, they had to fight their way back through Partisans demolishing roads, railroad tracks and other important infrastuctures.

The Germans had the Red Army in the back, Partisans in the front and former Allies that had turned against them to the sides.

I recently read a book about the "4th Panzer Division 1943-1945" which mentions Partisans quite often.. And existing "Kriegsrecht" allowed them to be treated as what we would call nowadays "Terrorist". They act as combatants in civilian clothing, thus didn't get the rights to be treated as POWs. They could be executed after a short field-trial... Most of those photos make more sense from that point of view.

Often, the bodies would be left on public display as a grim warning to possible other potential "Terrorists".....

Btw: Even amongst the German Army, executions were rather common towards the end: I've read about German soldiers that would be shot or hanged (after a quick field-trial) for looting, raping and mis-treating civilians.
Same goes for soldiers that ran away from the enemy or commited self-mutilation, to dodge front-line fighting. Their bodies, in full uniform, would also be left on public display to keep the troops disciplined.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”