WE ARE BACK!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Random

Re: WE ARE BACK!

Postby Random » 6 years 8 months ago (Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:23 am)

It's great to hear that you're back up :D

I agree that this site is an archive. The thread numbers still seem to work, they just need a new .com url to dig out the post.

If any attached documents are gone, and can't be retrieved then that's pretty sad, since as usual a picture says a thousand words in any debate

I spent a couple of days browsing RODOH and there doesn't appear to be any constructive debate going on there. As an above poster mentioned that forum is just slurs and name calling.

I can deal with this sort of thing in debates on other forums, but when I'm looking for the meat and potatoes in the arguments on a topic, it turns the thick stew into a watery soup that's best left uneaten.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 6 years 8 months ago (Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:45 am)

The auto form fill out makes my browser jump to forum.codoh.info, and this still gets an "account suspended" page even on a refresh of that page. I knew to try forum.codoh.com, but hope that there aren't people out there who think it's still down via the .info url.

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 6 years 8 months ago (Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:06 pm)

Nice to see you again:)
During last few days I wasn't able to open the CODOH website again. including of course forum.

Jerzy

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”