Justin Bieber and Anne Frank

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Justin Bieber and Anne Frank

Postby borjastick » 6 years 5 months ago (Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:38 am)

From today's Daily Telegraph in the UK;

Justin Bieber: 'hopefully Anne Frank would have been a belieber'
Justin Bieber is facing a public backlash for writing a self-promoting message in the guestbook of the Anne Frank House – declaring the hope that the Jewish girl “would have been a belieber”.

The only question here is, did he use a ballpoint or a pencil?

Another gem from the 'You couldn't make it up department, now open on Sundays'.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

haarp1

Re: Justin Bieber and Anne Frank

Postby haarp1 » 6 years 5 months ago (Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:26 pm)

Didn't the ball point pen issue get debunked when it was proven that ball point pens did exist back then?

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 6 years 5 months ago (Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:30 pm)

Raul Hilberg was asked about the Frank diary under cross-examination during the first Zuendel trial in 1985. This text is from Barbara Kulaszka's book published after the second Zuendel trial. Although the questions put to Hilberg are paraphrased by Kulaszka, all Hilberg's answers are verbatim to those recorded in the trial transcript:

Do you believe, asked Christie, that there is some question about the authenticity of parts and in fact all of Anne Frank's diary?

"There is some question as to parts of it, yes," said Hilberg.

Is it correct, asked Christie, that there are some parts that appear to be written in ball-point pen which wasn't invented until 1952?

"My understanding, which is based on newspaper accounts, is that the Anne Frank diary which, incidentally, I haven't used or cited in my context whatsoever, is an accurate diary except for amendations or corrections made by her father after the war. It may be that, as sometimes happens with a diary of deceased people, that that was his daughter, that he felt they had to make certain changes in it, or corrections in it, which seems to be, from newspaper accounts, it's stated fact."

Barbara Kulaszka, Did Six Million Really Die? Report of the Evidence in the Canadian 'False News' Trial of Ernst Zündel - 1988, Toronto: Samisdat, 1992, p.78.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lohengrin » 6 years 5 months ago (Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:39 pm)

haarp1: "Didn't the ball point pen issue get debunked when it was proven that ball point pens did exist back then?"

Holobelievers until yet have all but "debunked" something, see this Forum.

Nizkor says: "The ballpoint ink was on pieces of paper which were added by anyone else than Anne Frank" (The Diary of Anne Frank: The Critical Edition, 1989, pp. 96,166). Can this 'debunking' be more stupid? :lol:

It is exactly what revisionists mean: the pamphlet 'Het Achterhuis' (The Backpremisse) by Anne Frank was not at all written as a "Diary", but as a romantic novelette. After the War it was 'drawed up', 'corrected' 'rewritten', 'supplemented', etc. by numerous people, one of them the well-paid American Jewish writer Meyer Levin.
One or more of those people wrote texts with ballpoint that were included as "authentic" in the sentimental bestseller, later entitled as "The Diary of Anne Frank", which one can rightfully call a falsification.

How do you mean "debunked"? :bounce:

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 5 months ago (Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:09 pm)

Notice how it is claimed that this insignificant little event is causing a "public backlash". What's that ...1, 2 Jewish supremacists who don't like it? They try to make it seem that the world is up in arms over this pathetically little occurrence. It's just another way the the Jewish supremacist dominated media try to inflate the significance of events in their favor, aka: "manufacturing consent".

As for the so called 'diary', here's some info. from previous threads on this fraud.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover

'Anne Frank' handwriting / a problem ... a big one'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2481
Hannover wrote:Now why would someone need to forge Anne Frank's handwriting?

This is just too easy.

- Hannover
The above text, dated Jun 1942, is the epigraph to the "Anne Frank Diary"; the text below, dated Oct 1942, is her inscription on the back of a photo. -- Amsterdam, we have a problem.

courtesy of:
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Letters/Auschwitz/ ... 11005.html

and from:
'Is the Diary of Anne Frank Genuine?'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5051

Hannover wrote:Some info.:

Anne Frank was transported OUT of Auschwitz, she was not killed, but died of typhus in another labor camp that was in Germany. Let's see now, how do Jews get transported out of Auschwitz if the standard storyline is true?

- Her sleazy, money grubbing father, Otto Frank, at minimum, altered and wrote some of the 'Anne Frank diary', the diary itself is filled with telltale red-flag nonsense and different handwritings.

- A report by the German Federal Criminal Investigation Bureau (BKA) indicates that portions of The Diary of Anne Frank had been altered or added after 1951, casting doubt over the authenticity of the entire work, the West German news weekly Der Spiegel has disclosed. http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/con ... t1080.html

- a David Irving letter concerning the Anne Frank 'diary'; her father refused to have it tested & analysed:
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/con ... 50286.html

- 'The Diary of Anne Frank: Is it Genuine?'
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n6p-2_Faurisson.html

Search Anne Frank diary at this forum for much more.

Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

scythian

Postby scythian » 6 years 5 months ago (Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:41 pm)

Oh wow, the handwriting. Never saw that comparison before

Just curious what others think... I've seen it claimed that whether Anne Frank's cupboard and diary were authentic or an exaggerated hoax, they don't have anything to do with the holocaust in terms of the exterminationist narrative.

There is no doubt that Anne Frank is part of the official holocaust narrative. And as some others have said, what about all the diaries written by non-Jewish children who were killed during the war? I've never visited the Anne Frank house, but I know the "cupboard" dimensions are too small for much of the diary to have taken place in it. Other than the handwriting and ball point pen issues, wasn't there an issue over royalties with the stage adaption? Unofficially involving an actual "ghost writer" I mean.

IMO, Otto Frank's exploitation of his own deceased daughter for financial gain is a worse crime than "Nazis" sending him to a camp for being a communist and what not (whatever the reason was). That alone is worth exposing because the diary is such an important part of the holocaust narrative (despite having nothing to do with extermination, Anne died of typhus in a hospital). I don't think exposing Anne Frank's diary is a waste of revisionist time but it wouldn't surprise me if others felt differently. I know other feel differently, for example, when it comes to the WWI-era news clippings about a holocaust of 6 million by the Russians; they think it's irrelevant to revisionism but I think it is all relative including the Anne Frank diary.

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 6 years 5 months ago (Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:38 am)

Justin Bieber has taught teenagers worldwide about Anne Frank

The visit by Bieber meant that the issue of the Holocaust spread exponentially through the demographic of his fans. An interview with UN ambassadors Angelina Jolie and William Hague (some bloke in government, apparently) proved that sometimes the glittering crumbs that fall from the golden table of celebrity do so with merit on an overlooked issue. As the Dutch journalist Robert Chesal said on Radio 5 live today: “There are probably millions of beliebers Googling Anne Frank now and that’s a good thing.” Grey-haired academics are worthy and notable, but do they speak to young people as effectively?

In fact, irrespective of our age, aren’t we all enmeshed in celebrity culture to such an extent that it can open, even slightly, the sternest of implacably closed minds? There is a curious and necessary symbiotic relationship between charity issues and celebrity. Many who work in the third sector may grit their teeth when a reality TV or pop star speaks in a well-intentioned but somewhat uneducated way on crucial issues like disability for example; but I’ve always felt that speaking only to those who already understand is self-defeating. Those who bemoan “self-interested” celebrities embracing causes have a point. But while they may spark more than a little ire, they also raise a lot of money and promote information. The side issue is that they also provide a platform for debate.

I confess to feeling furious when I suspect darker motives for championing an issue. Nobody likes to be used, but there is nothing to suggest that this is the case here. In Bieber’s case, he simply doesn’t need to create press opportunities.

http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/20 ... nne-frank/

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mortimer » 6 years 5 months ago (Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:46 am)

Hollywood scriptwriter Meyer Levin ghostwrote the "diary". http://www.mathaba.net/news/?x=614599
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 6 years 4 months ago (Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:37 pm)

phdnm wrote:
Justin Bieber has taught teenagers worldwide about Anne Frank

The visit by Bieber meant that the issue of the Holocaust spread exponentially through the demographic of his fans. An interview with UN ambassadors Angelina Jolie and William Hague (some bloke in government, apparently) proved that sometimes the glittering crumbs that fall from the golden table of celebrity do so with merit on an overlooked issue. As the Dutch journalist Robert Chesal said on Radio 5 live today: “There are probably millions of beliebers Googling Anne Frank now and that’s a good thing.” Grey-haired academics are worthy and notable, but do they speak to young people as effectively?

That's what I thought from the beginning. Worldwide advertising for Anne Frank and the Holohoax and worldwide advertising for Justin Bieber (plus a little gift from the Zionist lobby). I find it's obvious it was a staged publicity stunt from the beginning. Bieber isn't an idiot. He knows the Holocaust is a religious taboo in America. He knows nobody can use Anne Frank for advertising campaigns. Even the most uneducated guy in America knows that. Bieber has many advisors around him. He couldn't fail to know his 'ad' would outrage America. IMO it was a deliberate 'mistake'. Bieber's 'mistake' is of course a good thing for the Holocaust Industry which needs to make its myths known by youth, the new believers. Having good relationships with the influent American Zionists can only be a very good thing for Bieber's career. Bieber was maybe also promised tangible benefits. A Hollywood movie? A TV show?

Thus IMO that 'scandal' is just a staged fake 'skidding' resulting from an agreement between Bieber's advisors and some Holocaust propagandists, a kind of False Flag to turn the beliebers into good Holocaust believers...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 6 years 4 months ago (Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:41 pm)

hermod wrote: Bieber's 'mistake' is of course a good thing for the Holocaust Industry which needs to make its myths known by youth, the new believers...

... a kind of False Flag to turn the beliebers into good Holocaust believers...

Precisely what appears to be happening. I switched on BBC Radio 4's "Broadcasting House" halfway through this morning and what do I hear? "Bieber's 'blunder' may well have spread the teenage spirit of the diaries to millions more young readers". Then we get an item prepared by the Ann Frank UK Trust and Eva Schloss, Anne's posthumous step-sister (who, you may recall wrote the New Statesman article some of us made comments on). "We're going to imagine the music on the ipod of Ann Frank". She was, we are told, "the first teenager", and "she'd love Hello magazine".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01s030k. It starts at 32' 20", but make sure you have a sick bowl handy.

[Edited for typos]

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 6 years 4 months ago (Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:00 pm)

That's right phdnm. Orchestrated outrage so the Jewish run media can trigger all their repeaters to trumpet their bullshit again.

Precisely what appears to be happening. I switched on BBC Radio 4's "Broadcasting House" halfway through this morning and what do I hear? "Bieber's 'blunder' may well have spread the teenage spirit of the diaries to millions more young readers".

Well I never, what a shock. The 'British Media' as arsehole Irving likes to call them.

He is married to Noreena Hertz, a great-granddaughter of British Chief Rabbi Joseph H. Hertz.

Some say he has helped ruin a national institution, but as one of the controllers of the BBC all he wants to do is get young people

http://www.thejc.com/articles/interview-danny-cohen
http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/10632 ... television

Didn't Scotland Yard arrest another BBC paedo last week? I don't think he had raped as many children as Prince Charles best friend, Jimmy Savile (devoted friend of Israel) around 600 his count is.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”