lampshades, soap, and such...

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
David

lampshades, soap, and such...

Postby David » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:34 pm)

Here it is, evidence that Nazis made lampshades out of Jewish skin:

It was common practice to remove the skin from dead prisoners. I was commanded to do this on many occasions. Dr. Rascher and Dr. Wolter in particular asked for this human skin from human backs and chests. It was chemically treated and placed in the sun to dry. After that it was cut into various sizes for use as saddles, riding breeches, gloves, house slippers and ladies' handbags. Tattooed skin was especially valued by S.S. men.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trial of German major war criminals: Proceedings of the International Military Tribunal sitting at Nuremberg Germany, His Majesty's Stationery Office, Part 7, 19Feb46, p. 133.

Also Spanner testified he made soap out of Jewish remains.

David

Hyman

Re: lampshades, soap, and such...

Postby Hyman » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:11 pm)

David wrote:Here it is, evidence that Nazis made lampshades out of Jewish skin:

It was common practice to remove the skin from dead prisoners. I was commanded to do this on many occasions. Dr. Rascher and Dr. Wolter in particular asked for this human skin from human backs and chests. It was chemically treated and placed in the sun to dry. After that it was cut into various sizes for use as saddles, riding breeches, gloves, house slippers and ladies' handbags. Tattooed skin was especially valued by S.S. men.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trial of German major war criminals: Proceedings of the International Military Tribunal sitting at Nuremberg Germany, His Majesty's Stationery Office, Part 7, 19Feb46, p. 133.

Also Spanner testified he made soap out of Jewish remains.

David

With all that production of saddles, riding breeches, gloves, slippers, handbags and bars of soap, it stands to reason that at least one of those items would have survived the war. With the DNA testing now available it would be very easy to prove if such an item circa WWII was made of human skin, and perhaps even possible to prove that the victims' DNA came from a Jew. Not one of the above mentioned items has ever been produced for testing. The soap claim has been disavowed even by establishment Holocaust historians, presumably for this reason.

Testimony and stories such as the above tell us nothing about the Nazis.
but something about those running the Nuremberg trials.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:07 pm)

David:

Even the notorious religious 'scholar', Deborah Lipstadt, stated that there was no human soap.

In 1990, Yehuda Bauer, director of 'holocaust' studies at Hebrew University, Tel Aviv, admitted:

"The Nazis never made soap from Jews…" (Jerusalem Post, Int. Ed., 5 May 1990, p. 6).

General Lucius Clay quoted in : Smith, Jean Edward, Lucius D. Clay, An
American Life, p. 301. New York: Henry Holt and Company, 1990:
There was absolutely no evidence in the trial transcript, other than
she [Ilse Koch] was a rather loathsome creature, that would support
the death sentence. I suppose I received more abuse for that than for
anything else I did in Germany. Some reporter had called her the
"Bitch of Buchenwald," [and] had written that she had lampshades made
out of human skin in her house. And that was introduced in court,
where it was absolutely proven that the lampshades were made out of
goatskin.

In other words: it was proven in court and not by General Clay, that the lampshades were made of goatskin.

Scientific analysis of various alleged 'human skin' artifacts have conclusively shown them to be animal skin.
Analysis from the Tanners Council Laboratory at the University of Cincinnati 1982.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/document ... Koch1.html

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION

DATE: September 28, 1973

REPLY TO ATTN. OF: NNDW National Archives and Records Service Washington

National Records Center Washington, DC 20409

SUBJECT:

Family Chronicles (Photo Albums) of Ilse Koch To: Director, General Archives Division &; NNG In the process of reviewing the records of the United States Army Judge Advocate General for the years 1939-1948 (RG 153, Entry 321-B), we have found the record of trial of Frau Ilse Koch who became infamous in World War II crime trials as the "Bitch of Buchenwald." One of the charges against Frau Koch was that of using the skin of concentration camp inmates, after suitable treatment and tanning, for various household decorative items.
Among these were lamp shades, hand gloves, and photo albums. We have found two photo albums which apparently figured in the prosecution's case against Frau Koch in FRG Box 1089 in this record group. Whether or not one of them is actually bound in human skin turned into a fine grade of suede leather may be open to conjecture, but the content of both albums are of considerable historical interest so far as they relate to the personal and family life of one of the most notorious of all of the concentration camp figures in the war crimes trials.

Album No. 1 deals with the Koch "Family Chronicle" up until 1937 -- prior to Colonel Koch becoming commandant of Buchenwald; Album No. 2 commences with the Buchenwald years in 1938. As a side note to history, Colonel Koch was even too inhuman for the Nazis. He was tried by a Nazi military court in 1944 for a number of irregularities (most of which were financial) concerning his management of Buchenwald and executed.

In view of the historical value of these two items, we recommend that they be transferred from their present file location in the WNRC and located in the NARS Audio Visual collection concerned with captured enemy records.

WILLIAM B. FRALEY
Chief WNRC Review Branch
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORDER NUMBER DOCUMENT RESTORATION _______________
SERVICE ORDER REQUESTED BY NNSP/82-19 DATE May 12 1982
RGGP NUMBER RECORD GROUP NUMBER 153

TELEPHONE NUMBER
AGSmith 18 N X33055 ADDRESS (If other than Archives Building)

KIND OF SERVICE REQUIRED EXAMINATION NNSP REPAIR OF BOUND VOLUMES APPROVAL (Head of Unit): -- Acting Chief
FLATTEN ONLY NATP XX OTHER (See description of of materials)

TO BE FILLED IN BY NA TP Lv -- Test album cover for content composition Album-.RG 153 -- IK Ilse Koch/ album 2 Attn: Shahani
Call Betty Hill (on ext. above) if you have questions.

REPRODUCED AT THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES

University of Cincinnati Department of Basic Science in Tanning Research Tanners' Council Laboratory (#14)
Cincinnati Ohio 45221
Phone (513) 281-8501

August 19, 1982 Mr. Chandru J. Shahani, Chief Technology Assistance Staff National Archives and Records General Services Administration Washington, DC 20408

Dear Mr. Shahani: I attach our Report No. 9580 concerned with the small sample of book binding leather which you submitted with your letter of August 11. We regret that since the sample was sueded, ***we could only conclude that it originated from some large animal***, but that a specific species identification was impossible.

Sincerely yours, Robert M. Lollar
Technical Director| Tanners' Council of America
RML: j e c Enclosure

and:
http://www.codoh.com/newrevoices/nwidm ... dsoap.html
Soap and Lampshades: The Lies Persist
by Richard A. Widmann

In his recently published book, Why People Believe Weird Things, Skeptic editor Michael Shermer recounts an exchange from the Phil Donahue show. On that particular episode, CODOH director Bradley Smith stated, "It [is] a lie that Germans cooked Jews to make soap from them." Shermer, who is skeptical of many things, but generally a believer in the Holocaust story, replied, "No, not a lie. It's a mistake."
For some the tales of vicious Germans manufacturing Jews into bars of soap and lampshades are indeed a lie, for others, like Shermer, they are the products of innocent mistakes; for still others, the stories remain an unassailable truth. In fact, these propaganda lies have been dispelled many times, but continue to be repeated frequently in establishment sources. It is no wonder that many people still believe these horror stories.

General Lucius Clay, the military governor of the US zone of occupied Germany, explained the lampshade story, "Well, it turned out actually that it was goat flesh [sic --clearly the general meant skin]. But at the trial [of Ilse Koch] it was still human flesh." (Interview with Lucius Clay, 1976, Official Proceeding of the George C. Marshall Research Foundation Quoted in M. Weber, "Buchenwald: Legend and Reality," The Journal of Historical Review, Winter 1986-87 7(4), pp. 406-407.)

In regard to the human soap story, darling of the establishment media and virulent anti-revisionist Deborah Lipstadt noted in 1981 "The fact is that the Nazis never used the bodies of Jews, or for that matter anyone else, for the production of soap." ("Nazi Soap Rumor During World War II," Los Angeles Times, May 16, 1981, p II/2.) Michael Berenbaum, former director of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, now supervising Steven Spielberg's taxpayer-funded Holocaust remembrance project, admitted in 1994, "there is no evidence, despite widespread reports, that human fat was used for soap. The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum tested several bars of soap reported to be composed of human fat but no such fat was found." (Y. Gutman, M. Berenbaum, Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp, Indiana University Press, Bloomington and Indianapolis, 1994, p.80.) One would clearly think that the case is closed, and that further repetition of these propaganda stories would constitute nothing more (and nothing less!) than arrant anti-German bigotry.

Still, the lies persist. On May 10, 1997 the New York Times ran an article entitled, "Holocaust Collection Is Educator for Young." The story concerns Milton Kohn, the owner of the world's "largest private collection of Holocaust memorabilia." Kohn wanders the world repeating anti-German hate stories to children. Part of his traveling collection includes an alleged "bar of soap rendered from human fat [which] was bought from a third party in Eastern Europe in 1968." Surely the New York Times, which prides itself on reporting "all the news that's fit to print," is aware that the soap story has been discredited.

The month of May also saw a revival of the hateful story of human lampshades. In a mailing from Time-Life Video designed to hawk their "World at War" series of videos, the advertisement reads: "More than 60 million people were shot, hanged, bombed, starved, gassed, frozen or drowned. Nazis turned humans into lampshades... Now you can see what hell is really like in the most definitive war footage you can find today!"
Obviously, anti-German hatred still sells. Those who profit from spreading these hateful lies should be called to account. It's up to those with a sense of justice and respect for the truth to let the offenders know that countenancing, let alone spreading, such lies can't and won't be tolerated.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

rrohde

Postby rrohde » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:30 pm)

How bad does this David guy want to believe those things? Where I live, it's "Innocent until proven guilty". Don't know where David lives....

But these "lampshade" and "soap" horror-stories are amongst the worst anti-German propaganda there is... So ridiculous...

As early as WWI those stories made their rounds to create a picture of the "Gruesome German"... Funny, that now, with the aid of the "Holocau$t Industry", those allegations are still believed, even in our modern society.

I am speechless that people even consider such BS as to be true!

David, where are those lampshades, saddles, gloves? Where is the evidence? You are strong in providing us with allegations, but that's all....

Again, I find it sickening that some people really, really want to believe this...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:35 pm)

rrohde is on to something here.

In order to believe in this nonsense you must want to believe.

I should add that for many they need to believe.

The so called 'holocau$t', falling apart faster than a cheap suit.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

David

I deserve to be able to explain why I believe...

Postby David » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:14 am)

Guys, I don't want to believe this stuff!
But there is one remaining doubt I have. That is Bormann Jr.'s story that he saw chairs made out of human legs when he was a kid visiting Himmler's secretary in 1944.
However for some reason the moderator won't post that, so I'm not even allowed to explain myself and why I still doubt.

The story is from a very popular book selling today called "My Father's Keeper" by Stephan and Norbert Lebert, 2000.
Link to Amazon (Edited by Moderator2)

The book is a son's followup to his father's (who was a former Nazi) interviews 30 years before. It's a very fair read, except for this one story that makes me think it did happen.
Again the fact it comes from Bormann's son is what makes such an impact.

David

rrohde

Postby rrohde » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:10 am)

I am sorry, but "chairs from human legs" to me is just too outlandish to be even considered as anything but fake... . That's on the level with "Frankenstein's Monster" (which I hope we all understand is fiction) and other horror stories.

To me, those stories are similar to alledged "Foo Fighters", and a "Nazi Zombie Army", and other ridicoulus stories that found their way into various books, etc.

What about me claiming Americans fabricating purses and handbags from native Americans' (Indians') skin.... ? Isn't that as ridicoulus? Truth or fiction? According to David it might as well be true...

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

tobacco

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:49 am)

I read a book where the author described how a US guy killed a native american, cut off the ballbag (scrotum) and used it as tobacco pouch. :shock:

How many natives were killed to produce tobacco pouches for all US-smokers?

Kacey

Re: tobacco

Postby Kacey » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:21 am)

ClaudiaRothenbach wrote:I read a book where the author described how a US guy killed a native american, cut off the ballbag (scrotum) and used it as tobacco pouch. :shock:

How many natives were killed to produce tobacco pouches for all US-smokers?

Sadly they are still hacking away at the poor old Roos in OZ to supply nice soft pouches to keep your cash in. Funny feeling having a Roo soprano's ballbag in your pocket. :lol:

Cheers,

Kacey

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:57 am)

TO DAVID: there are many "popular" books on the market that have been published scince before the war eneded.Most of them are badly researched,and edited to fit the authors biased opinion of the elleged perpetraitors(I.E.,Rise and fall of the third reich,many hitler bios,books on the holocaust:Night and many others).Western historians do not go against the grain of popular majority opinion for fear of losing there respect and possibly even their positions in their field.Just think of the hundreds of published books that were either banned,or blacklisted from sale in major book stores(Hitler's war,the holocaust industry,an eye for an eye),while the previously mentioned books enjoy major publisher's and shelf space in major book stores and libraries.Shouldn't that make you think?It make's me think the perpetraitors of the elleged holocaust stories are trying to hide something if they are going through all this trouble to keep it well guarded.Also,I'd be a little more skeptical concearning broad statements made like the supposed statement made by Borman's son.Who knows what his actual comment was,and weather the author edited this elleged statement to hieghten the impact of his book.There are plenty of books concearning holocaust memoir accounts that contain outlandish tales.Another thing about books concearning evil Adolf,the Nazi killing machine and the terrible holocaust is that these stories "sell".The average ill-informed citizen will not buy a book about how Adolf realy wasn't that bad,and the holocaust realy didn't happen the way it is traditionaly told.Ameicans love a good story.Remember,there are very powerfull forces that have an extremely profitable interest in the holocaust.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:54 am)

:)To the Moderator: I wish you would let David post his story about the chairs made from human legs. It just seems to me that some questions, like how old was he when he saw this or these chairs, are very important concearning the validity of the story. It seems unlikely to me that someone would have such an object in obvious display at an office where people go in and out.Surley he inquired before comming to the conclusion that the chair legs were human. Did someone,maybe his father or Himmler or his secretery tell him exactly what they were made out of?What if it was just a bad joke? I can remember my father telling me outlandish things in playfull jest. Maybe he was told this in jest,but beleaved it till this day? A lot of unanswered questions.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:14 pm)

I wish you would let David post his story about the chairs made from human legs.

:?:
But I did, read it. I deleted it once because it was not in the appropriate thread, he then re-posted it here, no problem. What you see above is no different than what he posted before....his unfounded rant against the Moderators excluded ofcourse.

The registrant in question has a bit of a history, see:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=872

Yet he can still post here if he wants.

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:34 pm)

Jews and their shabbos goyim lackeys cite this evidence that *A* Nazi made lampshades out of human skin:

Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression, Volume 6

[Page 123]

COPY OF DOCUMENT 3423-PS

SEVENTH MEDICAL LABORATORY
APO 403, c/o PM, NEW YORK, N.Y.

Section of Pathology
25 May 1945

SUBJECT: Identification of Tattooed Skin Hides

TO: COMMANDING GENERAL, Third U.S. Army)

(ATTN: JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL)

1. There were submitted to this laboratory section for
examination three tanned pieces of skin by Lt. Col. Givin
from Buchenwald Camp with office record designation of Case
81 T.J.A.

[Page 124]

2. The description follows:

GROSS: Specimen consists of three pieces of skin
labeled A.B.C.

PIECE A: Measures 13x13cm., is transparent and
shows a woman's head in the center and a sailor
with an anchor near the margin.

PIECE B: Measures 14x13cm., is transparent and is
a tattoo of several anchors resting on an
indefinite black mass. To the right of this mass
is a man's head.

PIECE C: Is truncated, measures 44cm. At the
base. The upper portion is 30 cm. Long and the
sides measure 46 cm. The skin is transparent and
shows two nipples in the upper area. These are 16
cm. Apart. From the nipple level to the umbilicus
is 23 « cm. A large bird, with a wingspread
measuring 28 cm., is present in the center of the
skin, upper part. A black dragon, with fire
coming from the mouth, measures 28 cm. in length
and is present in the center of the skin. To the
left of the dragon is a man in a coat of mail,
with a sword being apparently stuck in the dragon.
Man is approximately 22 cm. in length.

MICROSCOPIC: The tissue consists of bundles of
collagen showing occasional epithelial and sweat
gland remnants. Granular black pigment granules
are seen between some of the bundles.

3. Based on the findings in paragraph 2, all three
specimens are tattooed human skin.

For the Commanding Officer,

[signed] REUBEN CARES
Ruben Cares
Major M.C., Chief of pathology

rrohde

Postby rrohde » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:44 pm)

So -- just an eyewitness report? DNA testing would bring the true proof now... I am sure that artifact is still stored somewhere.. why not test it - and all doubts will be gone...

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:52 pm)

friedrich braun wrote:Jews and their shabbos goyim lackeys cite this evidence that *A* Nazi made lampshades out of human skin:

Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression, Volume 6

Why don't they cite the below one can wonder:

The Polish govt. "conclusively proved" the Germans operated steam death chambers. They carried out "an on site, expert examination of the steam chambers," submitting an "expert report" to the Nuremberg Tribunal.- Nuremberg Trial Document 3311-PS, IMT "blue series"/1947-1949), vol.32, pp.152-158

No, it's because no one believes in this BS anymore. They only show you the 'good' parts.
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”