1) Armenian genocide made known in USA primarily by Henry Morgenthau Sr. Ambassador to Ottoman Empire. His son contributed on a high level to the holocaust myth.
2) Morgenthau Sr. worked with Adolf Ochs, Jewish owner of the New York Times. A huge amount of money raised and Jewish PR campaign that looks like it had a hidden agenda:
As the massacres continued unabated, Morgenthau and several other Americans decided to form a public fund raising committee that would assist the Armenians, the Committee on Armenian Atrocities (later renamed the Near East Relief), raising over $100 million in aid, the equivalent of $1 billion today. Through his friendship with Adolph Ochs, publisher of the New York Times he also ensured that the massacres continued to receive prominent coverage, with 145 articles in 1915 alone.
3) Key point: Palestine was in the Ottoman Empire. Armenian genocide could have been parlayed into the US or British taking Palestine as a way to protect the Jewish people. Indeed Morgenthau Sr. went that direction.
In 1918, Ambassador Morgenthau gave public speeches in the United States warning that the Greeks and Assyrians were being subjected to the "same methods" of deportation and "wholesale massacre" as the Armenians, and that two million Armenians, Greeks, and Assyrians had already perished. In June 1917, Felix Frankfurter accompanied him, as a representative of the War Department, on a secret mission to persuade Turkey to abandon the Central Powers in the war effort, the stated purpose for the mission was to "ameliorate the condition of the Jewish communities in Palestine."
Morgenthau Sr. then went on a mission to Poland to investigate the mistreatment of Jews there.
4) Over-representation of Jewish American ambassadors to the Ottoman Empire
• Oscar S. Straus (JEWISH) (1898–1899)
• John G. A. Leishman (NOT JEWISH (1899–1909)
• Oscar S. Straus (JEWISH) (1909–1910)
• William Woodville Rockhill (NOT JEWISH) (1909–1913)
• Henry Morgenthau, Sr. (JEWISH) (1913–1916)
• Abram I. Elkus (JEWISH) (1916–1917)
5) Morgenthau Sr. advocated force along with his alarm of the Armenian genocide. See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ambas ... legram.jpg