The Greatest Story Never Told

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

The Greatest Story Never Told

Postby borjastick » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:34 am)

I would like to draw everyone's attention to the film called The Greatest Story Never Told here http://pauleisen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11 ... -told.html

It is about six hours long, split into 14-15 minute sections and is an absolute must see!

It is what The World At War should have been and should have told us but they were too scared and too controlled by the Jews and Zionists to do so.

It charts the real background to WW2 and Hitler's influence in the social regeneration of Germany and how that economic strength was a major threat to Britain and the US and of course the international banking groups owned by the Jews.

This film may change your life.

The holocaust is of course covered in the film but it takes a wider view of the war and the situation of the relationship between the zionist controlled banks and governments and the situation before and after the war.

It is brilliantly produced, with wonderfully evocative music. I urge you to watch it.

'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

georgesmiley

Re: The Greatest Story Never Told

Postby georgesmiley » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:44 am)

Glad you posted this borjastick.

Here is link for the full film in one part -

Dennis Wise produced the film and is from the UK. His father fought for the axis forces in WW2

He recently was interviewed by Deanna Spingola on the American Freepress network. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/americanfreepress/2013/11/12/the-spingola-zone-1

atomMan

Postby atomMan » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:28 am)

i did a short email interview with Dennis not long ago if anyone's interested
help inform others by sharing the Jewish Holocaust Quiz

Webmaster
Administration
Administration

Postby Webmaster » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:25 am)

atomMan wrote:i did a short email interview with Dennis not long ago if anyone's interested

Nice site, atomMan! :D
Webmaster

atomMan

Postby atomMan » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:49 pm)

well thank you for the compliment!
that was especially meaningful coming from a web admin at CODOH

my "waking up" began in earnest only about a dozen years ago (of which the holocaust was only a small fraction), but i'm trying to do my best in presenting the information i am aware of

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:03 pm)

This is, by any measure, a remarkable film. I'm half way through my second viewing of it. It certainly says what the World at War didn't (and couldn't) say. The use of music on the soundtrack is haunting. That said, it comes over rather too much as a Hitler hagiography, helped in this by the title, which will, I'm afraid, put off too many of those who view it who are not already revisionists, as well as some who are.

Nevertheless, an absolute must-see and thought-provoker.

It does, in fact use quite a lot of footage from TWAW, and also much from another revisionist film which is quite a bit shorter

atomMan

Postby atomMan » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:38 pm)

anyone interested in the film might want to subscribe to Dennis's YT channel - fairly often he edits and re-releases various parts - i think all of then are in HD now and a DVD is in the works

http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/ - film page
http://www.youtube.com/user/truthwillout1003 - YT page
http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/base/use ... lt=rss&v=2 - YT news feed

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:25 pm)

I agree that the title isn't ideal. "Hitler's war - what the historians neglect to mention" is much superior, as it sets up the fact that the documentary challenges court historians, but doesnt glorify Hitler. If the average person, an completely anti-Hitlerian, came across the OP documentary or the Hitler's war documentary, which is the one you would be more likely to sit down and want to watch?
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:26 pm)

MKK
We are in agreement here. However impressive Dennis Wise's film may be, it is unlikely to convince many current believers in the orthodox story. Deanna Spingola's claim that he has left viewers to make up their own minds is simply not true. "Hitler's War" on the other hand is factual and understated. It quietly shows that there is another side to the story.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:25 am)

There is a lot of footage on here that I had assumed came from The World at War, but the narrator is not Laurence Olivier. He sounds like Nigel Hawthorne (Sir Humphrey in Yes, Minister), but I have googled Nigel Hawthorne and can't find anything that fits. Does anyone recognise the source of this material?

atomMan

Postby atomMan » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:25 am)

that info, i'm pretty sure, is on his website - http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
i didn't see it after a casual glance, but i believe it's there - or perhaps it's in a separate video

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:33 am)

Kingfisher wrote:There is a lot of footage on here that I had assumed came from The World at War, but the narrator is not Laurence Olivier. He sounds like Nigel Hawthorne (Sir Humphrey in Yes, Minister), but I have googled Nigel Hawthorne and can't find anything that fits. Does anyone recognise the source of this material?

Yep, it's:

The Fatal Attraction of Adolf Hitler. A BBC Television Network Production, in association with the Arts and Entertainment Network, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation and Television New Zealand. Produced by Bill Treharne Jones; presented by Professor Christopher Andrew, University of Cambridge. London, 1989. Distributed in the United States by Films for the Humanities and Sciences.

http://www.albany.edu/jmmh/vol2no1/fatalattraction.html

Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:27 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:There is a lot of footage on here that I had assumed came from The World at War, but the narrator is not Laurence Olivier. He sounds like Nigel Hawthorne (Sir Humphrey in Yes, Minister), but I have googled Nigel Hawthorne and can't find anything that fits. Does anyone recognise the source of this material?

Although the documentary I posted earlier does feature in the film, this one is the one you were actually referring to Kingfisher:

Russia's War - Blood upon the Snow narrated by Nigel Hawthorne and published by Others in 1997.
http://docuwiki.net/index.php?title=Rus ... n_the_Snow

Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:57 pm)

georgesmiley wrote:Glad you posted this borjastick.
Here is link for the full film in one part -

The link is already down. Please put the document in archive.org if you can.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:44 pm)

The 25th part has been released by Mr. Wise. AFAIK, it is only available on the DVD edition, unfortunately.

Regards,
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”