Steve Shives / 'Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denial'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3345
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Steve Shives / 'Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denia

Postby Hektor » 5 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:17 am)

Kingfisher wrote:Google personalises results.

I have tried using a new browser and anonymiser software and it still comes top for me, but you have to try this on something like a public library computer to be sure.

I think you've to be logged in for personalized results. But there is also online software to test keyword ranking, which works from a proxy. Anyway, I think someone looking for Steve Shives Holocaust will find the forum right now.

User avatar
diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:07 pm

Re: Steve Shives / 'Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denia

Postby diaz52 » 5 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:59 pm)

I'd be interested to know if Mr. Shives supports the criminalization of Holocaust denial in most of western Europe's "free" and "democratic" nations. Laws prohibiting the free expression of ideas are so heinous and despicable inquiring whether the Steve Shives of the world support these laws should be our first question. If Holocaust revisionism is such nonsense then why imprison people who speak or write about it? We know why they do it; to bolster the shaky and crumbling edifice that is the establisment's Holocaust story. People who oppose free speech are villains. Period. I've posted this question to Steve's youtube channel out of curiosity and we'll see what his vulgar laced reply will be, if anything.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: Steve Shives / 'Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denia

Postby Dresden » 5 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:42 pm)

diaz52 said:

"I've posted this question to Steve's youtube channel out of curiosity and we'll see what his vulgar laced reply will be, if anything"

I can't wait to see his reply. :D
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Steve Shives / 'Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denia

Postby Werd » 5 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:34 pm)

Frank Serpico
2 weeks ago

Holy crap David, the people you talk about in this video have turned out in force not only to prove they exist but that everything you said about them %100 correct.
Reply
·
View all 38 replies
collin smith
6 days ago

+mulegino1 be careful my friend you actually know what the fuck you're talking about so that must mean you're a racist or antisemitic lol ...its hopeless with people who lack critical thinking so it doesn't matter how much science your throw at these idiots....they just believe it happened like the government said it did and that's all they need to sleep at night
Reply
·
Frank Serpico
6 days ago

Look everyone, a conspiracy theory circle-jerk, how quaint.

Ad hominem aside, maybe he wouldn't say this if people didn't say crap like this.

Markus
1 week ago

am i a bigger asshole or a lesser asshole if I believe that holocaust happened and this was a good thing? 

Really? I'm getting put in the same camp as losers like this?

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Steve Shives / 'Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denia

Postby Werd » 5 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:36 pm)

Inquisitor wrote:Anyone who first cites the mythical "mountains of evidence" as proof of Revisionism's folly, is immediately exposed for the ignorant fraud they are right there!

Seems like you got into an exchange yourself with Frank Serpico. That or someone else took your quote directly from here and we have another codoh poster in here that does youtube. Frank Serpico is just not hearing it. One thing I did notice in that discussion with him.

Sockpuppet2012
1 week ago

Here's another embarrassment for the Holohoax:

ALLIED MILITARY POLICE HQ
VIENNA
1.10.1948
MEMO Nr:31/48

The Allied Committee of Inquiry has to date proven that no poison gas
was ever used to kill prisoners in the following concentration camps
Bergen Belsen, Buchenwald, Dachau, Flassenburg, Gross-Rosen,
Mathausen, and satellite camps Natzweiler, Neuengamme Niederhagen
(Wewelsburg, ravensbruck, Sachsenhausen, Stutthol, Thereselenstadt.
In all cases where gassings were alleged, it could be proven that
torture had been used to extract confessions and witnesses have lied.

Any former inmate who, during their debriefing continues to allege
that poison gas was used to murder people (in particular Jews), are to
be reported to this office and if they insist on lying further, they
are to be charged with perjury.

Signed Major Miller
Commanding officer
Allied Military Police Vienna:
witnessed by
Lieutenant Lachout MP.

The Holohoax didn't really start taking shape until the late 1970s; in the Jewish created sit-com, "Hogan's Heroes", there was not a hint of "gas chambers", or extermination!
Reply
·
2
Frank Serpico
1 week ago

That document is a forgery. http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/austria ... ument.html

Frank Serpico
1 week ago

Your going to base your holocaust denial on the absence of gas chambers in Hogan's Heros? Damn you really are a kook.
Reply
·
Sockpuppet2012
1 week ago

+Frank Serpico
Is that all you saw in my comments, Frank?
No wonder you believe in the impossible laughable Holohoax.....everything just goes right over your head! 
Reply
·
2
Frank Serpico
1 week ago

I saw two things, the first was a proven forgery and the second was a non sequitur argument. It only appears to go in one ear and out the other because there is nothing of substance to your holocaust denial logic.

After that there was no reply from sockpuppet2012. So I have to wonder, was there a concession about this being a forgery? Is this a forgery?
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/austria ... ument.html
Time to use the old codoh search engine again.

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: Steve Shives / 'Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denia

Postby Dresden » 5 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:45 pm)

Hello, Werd!
I'm Sockpuppet2012.....you can tell by my Avatar.

Werd said:

"After that there was no reply from sockpuppet2012. So I have to wonder, was there a concession about this( ALLIED MILITARY POLICE HQ
VIENNA
1.10.1948
MEMO Nr:31/48
)being a forgery? Is this a forgery?"

No, there was no concession about it being a forgery, I just didn't feel like saying "nuh uhh", only to have Frank Serpico say "uh huh"
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Steve Shives / 'Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denia

Postby Werd » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:17 am)

I understand you never made any concession; the fact is one does not, out of pure necessity, need the nazis to admit if it was a forgery or not, or even the allies to claim they never wrote it. One just needs to look for internal inconsistencies, or else whether or not it contradicts known documents, claims, statements that are made elsewhere in the historical picture around that time. Or if we have any documenation about nazis admitting it was a forgery, that would be interesting. That's all I am getting at.

The Lachout Document

By the way, after reading this document, it should be clear that especially with regard to Dachau, Michael Shermer had to admit on Donanue with Cole and Bradley in 1994 that it is now admitted no one was gassed at Dachau. Maybe Frank Serpico should be told about that. Maybe the people at Nizkor should be reminded that Americans and British and Jews have all admitted that Germans were tortured and Germar Rudolf has documented abuses that went so far as testicle abuse.

Edit:
This is probably my favourite thing so far.
Sockpuppet2012
2 days ago

4.The alleged homicidal showers and gas chambers were used either for bathing camp inmates or delousing their clothes; the claim that they were used to murder Jews or other human beings is a contemptible fabrication. Orthodox historians and professional "Nazi-hunters" have quietly dropped claims that inmates were gassed at Dachau, Buchenwald and other camps in Germany. They continue, however, to keep silent regarding the lies about Dachau and Buchenwald, as well as to evade an open discussion of the evidence for homicidal gassing at Auschwitz and the other camps captured by the Soviets.

KillerTaunTaun
1 day ago

4. A common argument but collapses in on itself on the point of "Inmates" being in the Camp to begin with; Why were they there? A note worthy fact should also be most Real Historians agree with the fact the Holocaust was real and the Nazis did begin attempting to wipe out those who they saw as Impure to their Ideal master race. A matter to back this up is the discovery of hazardous chemicals in the area which were most probably used as the gas.

Completely disregards facts. He needs to be given a link to an article of some kind or that Donanue show with Cole where Cole gets Michael Shermer to admit that Dachau chamber is now admitted to have never been used on humans. Until he has such hard evidence, he is not to be blamed for his ignorance. He needs the facts shoved in his face. Once we see his response, THEN and ONLY THEN will we get an accurate insight into his mind and how open it really is or not.

Edit 2:
mulegino1
1 week ago (edited)

FIVE STUPID THINGS ABOUT STEVE SHIVES:

1. His constant use of scatological ad hominems evinces his limited vocabulary.

2. Constantly resorting to hackneyed cliches such as "mountains of evidence" while providing no mountains and less evidence.

3. Making utterly duplicitous charges such as "Holocaust deniers fit the evidence to their own prearranged conclusions" (a paraphrase) when, in point of fact, it is HOLOHOAX BELIEVERS who object to objective scientific research regarding the Shoa Business and engage in the Procrustean endeavor of forcing all evidence and statistics to fit the sacrosanct 6 million number and who make the absurd, circular argument that "it is not necessary to prove that the Holocaust was true; it is true because it happened."

4. Presenting a photograph of a reconstruction of a so called "gas chamber" built by the Communist Polish government after the war- in other words, a phony- while he cites "scientific studies" proving the actual reverse of his conclusions (that homicidal gas chambers existed)- i.e., that validate the German claim that Zyklon-B was used in the delousing chambers- which show extremely high iron cyanide levels- as compared to the alleged homicidal gas chambers- which show none.

5. Ending his stupid video presentation by betraying his utter and sycophantic servility to the Jewish narrative with a pathetic attempt at irony.
Mr. Shives, that fecal matter you reference and which you dish out in copious amounts is hardly likely to be of canine origin.


And another one.
biggishdave
1 week ago (edited)

+Toarcade Is it just me or is the the quote "Hoess was only tortured briefly in the beginning for a few days" deeply worrying? If we were in a courtroom today you could never get away with saying that. (You really should know this). And to then say "there is absolutely NO proof of further torture" is bordering on the ridiculous. Most of what we debate on here is evidence, for or against, who was convicted and who wasn't. Is some of the proof enough to acquit or convict? On that basis much of what we post is discussed in legal scenarios, (what would work in court, what wouldn't ETC). You have absolutely NO grasp of basic law and how it works. You would be laughed out of court and along with it your case.
You can NEVER defend the torture of Hoess. You would gain more credibility if you would just admit the Hoess conviction is unsound and focus your argument on more credible witnesses.

Roberto Muehlenkamp loved this line of argumentation. Hoess was 'mishandled' but the second time around he told the truth because he had no reason to fear he would be tortured again. I'm sorry but didn't the Germans lose the fucking war and have no hope of victory in any sense? To claim that first 'mishandling' would NOT stick on Hoss' mind and NOT influence his testimony at a second trial years later, defies and inverts all known aspects of human psychology. But then as we know, Muehlenkamp has drugs for his mental problems so clearly his mental faculties aren't all there. Which would explain that and other poor lines of argumentation he has taken.

Edit 3:
Here's an interesting exchange.
Mike Fedak
1 month ago

How did Germans kill 6 million Jews if Germany had only about 250,000 Jews living there? And the Transfer Agreement which Zionist and Germans signed to transfer Jews to Palestine? 
Reply
·
1
Toarcade
4 weeks ago

Oh dear, you gotta put in some more effort than that to be accepted as a denier! Your little comparison of 6m vs. 250k is such rubbish, it's unbelievable, but here's the true story nonetheless just so to make sure that there's no dumbo who ends up believing it:

~217,000 Jews lived in GERMANY (excl. the 200,000 Jews in Austria that joined the Reich in 1938 again!) in 1937, but you certainly heard that Hitler conquered other countries with much more Jews, right? Around 9.5 million Jews lived in pre-war Europe, 3 million in Poland alone.

The Haavara agreement, yes, that ripoff to squeeze money out of emigrants. Only around 55,000 Jews did actually go to Palestine as part of this transfer, but that was for German Jews and the transfer stopped in 1939. The lion share of the 6 million that were murdered comes from Polish, Hungarian and Russian Jews.

Now why is that? Could it be because the Zionists wanted Jews to either go to Palestine or stay in Europe and be killed or starved? Yep. The latter. Hmpf. Ignoramus.
Last edited by Werd on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: Steve Shives / 'Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denia

Postby Dresden » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:59 am)

Werd said:

"I understand you never made any concession"

Then why did you say:

"I have to wonder, was there a concession about this being a forgery?"

You're confusing me.....do you "understand", or do you "wonder"?
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Steve Shives / 'Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denia

Postby Werd » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:17 am)

Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:36 pm
So I have to wonder, was there a concession about this being a forgery? Is this a forgery?
Time to use the old codoh search engine again.


Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:17 am
I understand you never made any concession


Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:17 am

The Lachout Document

By the way, after reading this document, it should be clear that especially with regard to Dachau, Michael Shermer had to admit on Donanue with Cole and Bradley in 1994 that it is now admitted no one was gassed at Dachau.

From that topic we find this from Hannover.
by Hannover » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Regardless, the contents of this ca. 1948 document are essentially correct. Neither Lachout or any of the signatories were ever prosecuted for 'forgery' in a country where 'holocaust denial' is illegal. Lachout was in fact compensated by the Austria govt. for false charges against him. 'Fabrication' has never been fully demonstrated.


So as time went on, I basically answered my own question and also the same question for any other interested readers out there. That is why I used the search engine. To dig up an answer. And I found one.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Steve Shives / 'Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denia

Postby Werd » 5 years 9 months ago (Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:49 am)

Here's another exchange.
DIAZ52
1 week ago

Steve I'm interested to know: Do you support laws that exist in many western European nations criminalizing holocaust denial? Should people be sent to prison for being heretics in the year 2014? If Holocaust revisionism is such nonsense then why bother imprisoning those who question the existing Holocaust orthodoxy? Let me know if you support throwing people in jail for heresy. LOL. Thanks.
Reply
·
3
InSpadez
5 days ago

Well, isn't that convenient. For all of the neo-nazis in here, it sure must be nice to pick and choose what suits them at the moment. Americans should of wiped Germany of the face of the planet.

"Americans should HAVE wiped Germany," you ignoramus. Spell properly.

User avatar
diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:07 pm

Re: Steve Shives / 'Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denia

Postby diaz52 » 5 years 9 months ago (Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:56 am)

Werd wrote:Here's another exchange.
DIAZ52
1 week ago

Steve I'm interested to know: Do you support laws that exist in many western European nations criminalizing holocaust denial? Should people be sent to prison for being heretics in the year 2014? If Holocaust revisionism is such nonsense then why bother imprisoning those who question the existing Holocaust orthodoxy? Let me know if you support throwing people in jail for heresy. LOL. Thanks.
Reply
·
3
InSpadez
5 days ago

Well, isn't that convenient. For all of the neo-nazis in here, it sure must be nice to pick and choose what suits them at the moment. Americans should of wiped Germany of the face of the planet.

"Americans should HAVE wiped Germany," you ignoramus. Spell properly.


Yeah, lol, the laughably inarticulate comment by the Troll (or perhaps I should say 'Golem') InSpadez is the only reply I've received so far on my question to Steve. This of course isn't surprising: from reviewing his videos Steve's not one to stray outside the warm safe confines of the establishments' intellectual kiddie pool.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3345
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Steve Shives / 'Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denia

Postby Hektor » 5 years 9 months ago (Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:53 am)

Are those exchanges from the video comments? It's always good to get them make comments where they demand that people should be jailed for not sharing the consensus in opinion on the Holocaust. Even better are those mouth-foaming statements where they demand the "Germans should be wiped out". Keep em coming.

User avatar
diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:07 pm

Re: Steve Shives / 'Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denia

Postby diaz52 » 5 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:38 pm)

Hektor wrote:Are those exchanges from the video comments? It's always good to get them make comments where they demand that people should be jailed for not sharing the consensus in opinion on the Holocaust. Even better are those mouth-foaming statements where they demand the "Germans should be wiped out". Keep em coming.


Yeah those are from the video comments. One good thing about the new youtube format is that the old ridiculously short comment character limit is gone, so now there's room to elaborate a bit about a topic in the comment section.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3345
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Steve Shives / 'Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denia

Postby Hektor » 5 years 8 months ago (Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:45 pm)

diaz52 wrote:
Hektor wrote:Are those exchanges from the video comments? It's always good to get them make comments where they demand that people should be jailed for not sharing the consensus in opinion on the Holocaust. Even better are those mouth-foaming statements where they demand the "Germans should be wiped out". Keep em coming.


Yeah those are from the video comments. One good thing about the new youtube format is that the old ridiculously short comment character limit is gone, so now there's room to elaborate a bit about a topic in the comment section.

That's good to hear. It will give the more elaborate people an edge over those that like to use sweeping statement. Which is a common setting, when Holocaust Revisionist debate Holocaust Believers.

Marcy Fleming
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: Steve Shives / 'Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denia

Postby Marcy Fleming » 5 years 8 months ago (Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:18 pm)

Thanks, folks, for the superb demolition of this person and for saving me the bother of having to watch him. People who excessively use profanity are not intelligent enough to know real words.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 3 guests