AR Survivors / Treblinka

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
fountainhead

Re: AR Survivors / Treblinka

Postby fountainhead » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:47 pm)

I came to this thread while considering the same question that the OP had. If the Reinhard camps were indeed transit camps as revisionists believe they are, wouldn't there be more survivors who claim to have been there? Sure, the survivors would probably embellish their stories as usual, saying things like, "Oh, yes, Treblinka was a horrible extermination camp, but I miraculously survived!" (Here, I'm reminded of that lady, I can't remember her name, who was so shocked when she went into the 'gas chamber' and lo and behold, water miraculously came out of the shower heads, not gas). You'd think there were be more of these types of testimonies with regard to Treblinka. Is it possible their stopover at Treblinka was so minor as for them to not even remember it? Or, should we assume most of them did pass through but simply went on to die of other causes, such as disease in other camps?
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:38 pm)

fountainhead,
Did you even read this thread?
Got human remains, fountainhead?
How did they supposedly die?
No dodging at this forum.

also read:
Hannover @ J. Graf and the illogical canard: 'Where did Jews go then?'

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:32 pm)

It is very likely that many of those who passed through Treblinka transit camp were not aware of where they were. They would have disembarked the train shuffled through the process of haircut, clothes, shower etc and found themselves on a new train being moved further east. That's point number one.

The second issue is one of a small issue called Russia. Tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands of these Treblinkerites were destined to find a new life in the Russian interior, never to leave and blissfully unaware of what the west had manufactured - the Holocaust.

Finally those who knew they had been transported via Treblinka and survived the war in the east and had come to the west as hard line Holocaust promoters would have been well advised not to discuss their Treblinka survival as this would have put the kybosh on the 'death camp' angle so fervently promoted by the Jews.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

fountainhead

Postby fountainhead » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:15 pm)

Hannover wrote:fountainhead,
Did you even read this thread?
Got human remains, fountainhead?
How did they supposedly die?
No dodging at this forum.

also read:
Hannover @ J. Graf and the illogical canard: 'Where did Jews go then?'

- Hannover

I did read the thread and nowhere in my post did I say I believe Treblinka to be an extermination camp. I'm merely trying to think like an exterminationist would so that I can counter their arguments when they come up. Apologies, perhaps I should have been more specific: Hannover did indeed provide the fate of several survivors from Treblinka in general, but I guess we can conclude that we don't know of any who have come forward satisfying those five criteria provided by Pizzaman (Being part of the group deported from Warsaw in summer of 1942, etc.). This in no way proves extermination, but to have such a documented survivor would further vindicate revisionists.

borjastick wrote:It is very likely that many of those who passed through Treblinka transit camp were not aware of where they were. They would have disembarked the train shuffled through the process of haircut, clothes, shower etc and found themselves on a new train being moved further east. That's point number one.

The second issue is one of a small issue called Russia. Tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands of these Treblinkerites were destined to find a new life in the Russian interior, never to leave and blissfully unaware of what the west had manufactured - the Holocaust.

This is what I was thinking. #1, Jews might have been transported through Treblinka without even taking notice of where they were because it was not yet known as a legendary extermination camp and #2 that many of them simply ended up in Russia, where, from what I gather from my thread on Russian revisionism, they aren't very big on the topic of the Holocaust like we are in the west. So perhaps Treblinka and the other Reinhard camps are just forgotten by those Jews.

Dolma

Postby Dolma » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:21 pm)

fountainhead:

You'd think there were be more of these types of testimonies with regard to Treblinka. Is it possible their stopover at Treblinka was so minor as for them to not even remember it?

I once fell for this faulty line of questioning too, until I was put straight by Greg Gerdes.

This line of questioning is based on the false pretense that there was a very large number of jews (7 - 9 hundred thousand) who were actually transited through Treblinka II.

We know that, even if Treblinka Ii was a "pure extermination center" like all the crazy true-believers claim it was, it could never have "processed" that many people in the time and the way that it is alleged the Germans did.

Same goes for the fact that Treblinka Ii was a transit camp. It was very small, actually even smaller than what is claimed

( http://www.vho.org/tr/2004/1/Faurisson78-82.html )

so the number of people who could have been processed through it was no where near the number that is claimed by the true-beleivers to have perished there.

This is a very simple and easy way to deal with fountainheads question, and, If you would like to debate me on this issue fountainhead, go to this thread that I started earlier:

Show me the alleged Treblinka "paperwork trail"

So unless and until fountainhead can tell us how many jews were actually transited to Treblinka II, his quesiton is a red hering.
Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

Dolma

Postby Dolma » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:29 pm)

borjastick

It is very likely that many of those who passed through Treblinka transit camp were not aware of where they were. They would have disembarked the train shuffled through the process of haircut, clothes, shower etc and found themselves on a new train being moved further east.

And how many jews actually went through this process?
Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

Dolma

Postby Dolma » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:55 pm)

fountainhead

This is what I was thinking. #1, Jews might have been transported through Treblinka without even taking notice of where they were because it was not yet known as a legendary extermination camp

fountainhead, please don't use the word "Treblinka." Be speicific.

If you mean Treblinka II, say Treblinka II. Otherwise, people will get confused about whether you are referring to the Treblinka rail station or the camp called Treblinka II.

Thanks.

fountainhead

Postby fountainhead » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:25 pm)

Dolma wrote:fountainhead, please don't use the word "Treblinka." Be speicific.

If you mean Treblinka II, say Treblinka II. Otherwise, people will get confused about whether you are referring to the Treblinka rail station or the camp called Treblinka II.

Thanks.

Thanks, I'll try and remember that. I'm still fairly new to this and am learning as I go along.

Dolma

Postby Dolma » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:30 am)

pizzaman

Well, then, here's a challenge: Treblinka II (let's be clear, we're talking about Treblinka II) opened in July 1942. Deportations from Warsaw to Treblinka began almost immediately. It was the largest Jewish community in Poland. So please identify a single person who meets the following criteria:

(1) They were deported from Warsaw to Treblinka II in the summer of 1942.
(2) They then were sent somewhere else from Treblinka II.
(3) They were not a work Jew at Treblinka II.
(4) They had already been sent elsewhere by the time of the revolt.
(5) They were not on the Sonderkommando.

Should be no problem, right?

Right. I'll start from the bottom:

(5) They were not on the Sonderkommando.

There were no Sonderkommando at Treblinka II. No graves = no Sonderkommando.

(4) They had already been sent elsewhere by the time of the revolt.

The laughable alleged Treblinka II "revolt" is an asinine myth. Prove that the alleged "revolt" ever took place. (Please start by showing us the exact location of the alleged water well.)

(3) They were not a work Jew at Treblinka II.

Prove that a single jew who was sent to Treblinka II wasn't put to work.

(2) They then were sent somewhere else from Treblinka II.

Unless you can prove how a jew was somehow "disappearred" at Treblinka II, or you can prove the existence of a grave that contains jew remains, they were obviously sent somewhere else, because there are no graves at Treblinka II that contain the remains of a single jew and people do not and cannot literally disappear.

(1) They were deported from Warsaw to Treblinka II in the summer of 1942

How many of the jews who were transited to the Treblinka rail station in the summer of 1942 were shunted over to and off-loaded into the tiny Treblinka II camp that contains no graves?

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:38 am)

I'm confused by these references to "Treblinka station". The station would have been at the village and traces of a single platform station are still visible on Google maps: https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Treblinka,+Poland&hl=en&ll=52.662908,22.024654&spn=0.002626,0.008948&sll=51.088414,1.169118&sspn=0.087014,0.286331&oq=treblinka&t=h&z=18 It has no relevance to the "Holocaust".

It is Treblinka 2 that is the transit/extermination camp, about 4km away. The place that risks confusion with Treblinka 2 is the labour camp/gravel pit at Treblinka 1. Does anyone have a location for this?

To say there wasn't a sonderkommando is simply disputing terminology. Whether death camp or transit camp there appears to have been a team of Jews assisting in its function. Work Jews, if you like.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:29 pm)

fountainhead said:
I did read the thread and nowhere in my post did I say I believe Treblinka to be an extermination camp. I'm merely trying to think like an exterminationist would so that I can counter their arguments when they come up.
I believe there are those who believe you are an 'exterminationist'. :) Just sayin'.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”