Fans had to be ON for killing--not just for venting!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 7 months ago (Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:09 pm)

Was the Zyklon-B gassing hoax made in America? Some of it certainly was as we shall see. A peculiar feature of American gas executions of criminals is that a fan is used o-n-l-y after the prisoner is dead to bring fresh air into the gas chamber and force vent the gases--at least most of them--up a chimney. But why not use the fan sooner in American executions? For German fumigations as practiced worldwide, there was nothing like this strange silence of the fan. If a fan or blower was present at all, it was used to help kill the infestation as well as remove nearly all traces of the deadly gas afterward. The key difference for American executions, however, was that one hoped to kill the prisoner "quickly," even "painlessly" if possible, with one deep breath taken as soon as a lethal concentration of cyanide rose to the prisoner's nostrils from the seething cyanide pot beneath the execution chair. If the fan were ON at this time, it would dilute and disperse the gas throughout the chamber and prolong the prisoner's agony and even frighten the "eyewitnesses." The pot would release cyanide gas quickly in a dense cloud of gas as soon as a cyanide salt egg dropped into the pot of sulfuric acid. So, do not mess up the execution by scattering this dense and lethal cloud of cyanide. By contrast, if one used Zyklon-B as the source of cyanide gas, even in an American gas execution--the granules could only release cyanide gas s-l-o-w-l-y after the can was opened and/or the contents dumped into the open. The "fans" are the tell-all fingerprint of the American role in the hoax. Prior to the so-called "holocaust" no one other than the Americans used such an odd "OFF" and "ON" switching of the fans or blowers.

Whether mass killing would have even been possible with merely the gradual escape of cyanide gas from a pile of Zyklon-B granules is a major problem for holocaust believers--even if aided by so-called "Zyklon Introduction Columns" as described by Henryk Tauber and some other "eyewitnesses." Those magic "Zyklon Introduction Columns" contributed nothing to the killing process. To kill everyone in a gas chamber within any given time period, a lethal dose of the gas had to reach everyone. Merely killing most of the intended victims would have been a fiasco. What to do with the "survivors?" Fans or, more properly blowers driving warmed air through supply and return duct work, would have been absolutely necessary to be sure there were no survivors regardless of ambient temperature or the number and behavior of the intended victims. Speculations about what might have happened in a chamber with only a gradual release and distribution of cyanide gas, w-i-t-h-o-u-t forced ventilation, are a hopeless muddle and prove nothing at all.

The Competent Engineering Design Counter-argument to the Zyklon-B Holocaust HOAX

In several excellent YouTube videos, "denierbud" argues that "the Germans would NOT have done this, or that." That argument must seem weak to many viewers--but it may ultimately be persuasive as well. When anyone designs something new, there is a process they are likely to go through: 1) use "off-the-shelf" materials and technology as much as possible, 2) modify only as needed, and 3) create totally new equipment only if it is absolutely necessary. Cost is always a major factor. Few people have the unlimited time and money that many American military equipment developers seem to have today. As an engineer myself, I have designed many new things over the years; the design process always has certain common features.

For example, if one needs a vehicle to locate and destroy IED's in Iraq, the first thing one does--even in America--is try to find existing vehicles or equipment which can do the job with a minimum of modification. One should not reinvent the wheel or truck or internal combustion engine since there are countless wheels and trucks and engines out there already. All that may be needed is to armor plate some existing trucks and replace conventional tires with explosion-resistant tires. Much more may be needed--but, the design process begins by determining what is already available. If you can get some of the stuff you need at a local Sears or Home Depot, get it.

When the Germans supposedly designed the greatest mass murder facilities in all of human history, they totally ignored, supposedly, everything that competent designers have done since the stone age. Even before the stone age, primitive creatures, not just primates, used twigs and stones as tools because they were available. The Nazis, however, supposedly ignored everything that was already there, and available--and that is not believable. They ignored supposedly the excellent Zyklon-B technology that was widely used already, even in the two delousing stations just a few hundred feet from Kremas 2 and 3 in Birkenau itself. Why? Why would they have been so stupid? Wouldn't they have asked at least a few questions of people who were using Zyklon-B within their own ranks? Wouldn't they have asked a few questions of DEGESCH and/or its salesmen or technical experts? Wouldn't they have tried to see how Zyklon-B was actually used elsewhere?

Within the German technical literature about Zyklon-B, which includes great material about the superb gas chambers that were often used for railroad trains and delousing with forced ventilation, there is just as much discussion about "makeshift" or "behaelfsmaessige Gaskammern" which relied only on natural ventilation, or "convection." These "makeshift" gas chambers were rather ordinary structures, even "shoddy" structures, improved with sealed windows and doors, sometimes using treated paper and not much else. The reason one had to often use shoddy structures was that typhus was a deadly serious problem that easily killed thousands of people--and had to be dealt with quickly. One had to kill those damned lice! One could not simply wait until well-built structures were available. So, there was an active community of designers of gas chambers within German-occupied Europe. Any number of ordinary structures could be, and often were, simply turned into functioning gas chambers. Underground mines could have been used as well--as soon as the air supply had been blocked. To insist that "gas chambers" had to resemble American execution chambers as some revisionists have done, most notably Robert Faurisson, with all or even most of the same features is simply absurd. However, as we shall see the "eyewitnesses" to Nazi gassings were also guided, as Faurisson was, by the American gas execution technology while ignoring the German technology that was actually there. German engineers or designers would never have been that stupid.

Instead of turning fans on while people were being gassed with Zyklon-B, we are told again and again that the fans were ONLY turned on a-f-t-e-r the victims were all dead. Why? Circulation fans or blowers using existing ducts in the homicidal chambers would have provided rapid dispersal of the cyanide gas throughout the chambers.

Forced Ventilation during Killing itself--NOT just after everyone is dead!

The key difference between "makeshift" and the so-called "standard" gas chambers from DEGESCH was the presence, or absence, of "forced ventilation." Forced ventilation (Kreislauf in German) meant duct-work and fans and motors--and forced cyanide gas out of the Zyklon-B granules and then rapidly dispersed the deadly gas throughout the entire gas chamber--+followed by removal of the gas later on after everyone was supposed to be dead. For delousing, one had to kill the lice hiding in all the nooks and crannies of all garments and not just the ones that happened to be in the open or center of the gas chamber. By the same token, if one had to kill a thousand or more Jews, one had to be sure that little Isaac in a far corner lying beneath his already dead Aunt Sarah and Uncle Moishe also got his deadly dose of cyanide gas. By itself, cyanide gas tends to rise "naturally," toward the ceiling because it is slightly less dense than ordinary air. How would the deadly cyanide have even reached little Isaac without "forced ventilation" during the gassing itself? Relying only on natural ventilation (convection) or the air motion caused by panicky victims as alleged--would have been a disaster for any mass gassing arrangement. Some Jews would have definitely survived a three-minute or even a twenty-minute gassing. What to do with little Isaac screaming and "acting up" with the other "survivors?"

But, according to all of the holocaust scenarios, the "fans" were supposedly "turned on" o-n-l-y after everyone was dead. That is just too stupid technically to be believable. What was the point? It is a major flaw in the holocaust legend. The fans, or blowers, had to be running during the "gassing" itself. The scenarios we have been given using "Zyklon introduction columns" are technically absurd. Some minimal sheet metal work on any existing supply duct would have permitted anyone to insert Zyklon-B granules directly in the path of air being circulated through any alleged gas chamber--assuming it already had ductwork as alleged for the holocaust gas chambers. The HVAC system for the Leichenkeller all had provisions to heat the air as well. Warmed air in the supply ducting would have been another reason to use modified supply ducts instead of the so-called "Zyklon introduction columns" which allowed no heating except possibly from the alleged victims themselves. It gets really cold in Poland during the long winters that last into April.

To paraphrase what "denierbud" has already argued in his videos--"that is the way the Germans would have done it" but it is also the way competent engineers from anywhere in the world would have done it.

SUMMARY

Any realistic homicidal gas chamber using Zyklon-B had to do the following:

1) recirculate warmed air through the Zyklon-B granules and throughout the chamber, and

2) after everyone was dead, blow fresh air from outside through the expended granules--and then, through and out of the chamber.

Around 1980 I had this explained to me in a telephone conversation with Robert Grubb from the American Cyanimid Company which was the American distributor of Zyklon-B at that time: "the cyanide gas had to be forced out of the Zyklon-B granules." In other words, "forced ventilation" was needed NOT just during the "venting" a-f-t-e-r all the Jews were dead--but during the actual killing phase itself. The repeated claim that "the fans were turned ON a-f-t-e-r everyone was dead" is a major flaw in the holocaust myth. It clearly implies that the fans were OFF during the actual mass killing. It is obvious to me now that this gross error by the hoaxers arose because of subtle differences in meaning of the English word "venting" and the German word Kreislauf. Semantics are important. The English word implies merely the "removal" of gas from a room or chamber whereas the German word also includes the blowing or "forced venting" of the gas mixture within and throughout the entire chamber. The addition of the word "forced" is needed in English to explain what is covered with only one word in German. For the non-technical person, "venting" by itself suggests merely removal of gas from a room or chamber as occurs during American gas executions. Those executions use the intense chemical reaction between the cyanide salt and the acid to "force" the cyanide into the chamber. For Zyklon-B, another kind of "force" was absolutely essential. The self-described "eyewitnesses" to alleged Nazi gassings had never witnessed any Zyklon-B murders or else they would have corrected such "technical errors" in their story. They had simply been told about American executions and concocted their Zyklon mass murder hoax accordingly. The connection to America is there and obvious. The connection to German science and technology is broken.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com (new window)[b]
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 22 times in total.
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The Competent Engineering Design Counter-argument

Postby hermod » 5 years 7 months ago (Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:35 am)

You're totally righ, Mr Berg. As a biologist and an agronomist myself, I find the numerous technical nonsenses of the holohoax by gas totally laughable, if not shocking.

The same nonsenses exist in the alleged homicidal carbon monoxide gassings. No engineer would go from gassings with 100% CO (euthanasia institutes) to gassings with 0.2% (Diesel exhaust) or 5% (gasoline exhaust) CO (Reinhardt camps and gas vans), especially when vehicles with a 30-35% CO exhaust (wood gas vehicles) were being driven everywhere in Germany because of oil shortages.

I briefly wrote about that here: Homer Simpson's gas chambers...

When I see all the holohoax technical nonsenses, I understand why the 'Holocaust' promoters have quietly dropped the stories about General Dr Ing. Hans Kammler and the alleged Nazi gas chambers (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t965426/).
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 7 months ago (Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:47 am)

Thank you so much for your post above, Hermod. You have made my day!

When I turned my computer on this morning--only a few minutes ago--I asked my daily question: Will I find some signs of intelligent life on my screen or merely more of the same? Your linked essay from this past October which I had NOT seen earlier--shame on me--is excellent. There is reason to hope. I was also delighted to see the follow-ups to that essay as well by Hannover and the Black Rabbit.

I will have much more to say later--but, for now, I still have to get some breakfast and take my pills.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com (new window)
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 7 months ago (Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:15 am)

Thanks for your kind words, Mr Berg.

That was a real pleasure for me to read your clever first post in this thread. I especially enjoyed your "not reinvent the Wheel" example. Very illustrative, convincing and irrefutably logical.

I share your opinion. It's a path which really deserves to be dug deeper in the interest of Holocaust revisionism. If we had been told the Germans began Operation Barbarossa with bows and arrows, people would have said "are you kidding me?". But when they're told the Germans used gassing methods less efficient and practical than the previous ones and than the delousing technologies they already had at that time, people are not surprised. Or do they just ignore that? :?
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 7 months ago (Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:38 pm)

I am currently looking through my files of German essays from the war for more detailed evidence. One excellent essay which I already translated into English can be found as the "Appendix" at: http://www.nazigassings.com/zyklondelousing.html

That must-read essay is: Increased Use of Hydrocyanic Acid Delousing Chambers by Emil Wüstinger, engineer Frankfurt am Main, Gesundheits-Ingenieur, Vol. 67 (1944) on. 179-80.--Paper given at the Hydrocyanic Acid Conference of the Labor Committee for Room Disinfestation and Contagious Disease Prevention of January 27/28, 1944.

The following text is from that essay by Wuestinger from 1944:
For the entire war until now, at 226 different sites, a total of 552 chambers with hydrocyanic acid circulatory fumigation systems and an additional 100 or so chambers without such equipment, but using hydrocyanic acid nonetheless, are either completed or under construction almost exclusively for the purpose of delousing. 300 of these chambers at 131 different facilities have been completed or are still under construction just since January of the past year alone. Almost one-fourth of these, i.e., 131 chambers, are distributed among government and administrative district labor offices, especially in the Alpine and Danube countries, as well as among city administrations and health departments. 249 hydrocyanic acid delousing chambers are either completed or under construction for the armaments industry.

And so, it becomes ever more apparent that the generally incorrect reservations which had been previously held against the use of highly toxic gases in delousing chambers have been thoroughly dispelled. This is illustrated by the fact that in just the last year alone as much hydrocyanic acid has been expended exclusively for the disinfestation of articles in delousing chambers as had been used in all of Germany for large area disinfestations in 1939. During the war the clothing and equipment of approximately 25 million people have already been fumigated with hydrocyanic acid. [emphasis added] Fortunately, there have been no reported accidents of a serious nature while working with Zyklon hydrocyanic acid [Zyklon-B] in the chambers equipped with circulatory systems.

Take note of the simple fact that all gas chambers equipped with circulatory systems used "forced ventilation" (that is essentially what "circulatory" or Kreislauf meant) whereas the others had only natural ventilation, i.e--no blowers. In hindsight, I should have used "forced-gas-circulation" as my translation for Kreislauf. I will try to correct those words as soon as I can in all of my translated text, wherever it appears. The word "circulatory" is more confusing than helpful.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 5 years 7 months ago (Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:53 pm)

Good points, what about humidity caused by the presence of people in the room. That combined with the evaporation behavior of HCN liquid.

-JFK-

Postby -JFK- » 5 years 7 months ago (Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:28 pm)

hermod wrote:But when they're told the Germans used gassing methods less efficient and practical than the previous ones and than the delousing technologies they already had at that time, people are not surprised. Or do they just ignore that? :?

Most people will know that a panther or a tiger tank was superior to what the allies had to offer, but when it comes to the so called 'extermination' camps they haven't got a clue about german technology of the time.
They don't even know how those gassings are supposed to have taken place (or have many incoherent ideas about it) they happened period, and as long as they can live their safe privileged lifestyle they don't care.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 7 months ago (Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:30 pm)

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:I am currently looking through my files of German essays from the war for more detailed evidence. One excellent essay which I already translated into English can be found as the "Appendix" at: http://www.nazigassings.com/zyklondelousing.html

That must-read essay is: Increased Use of Hydrocyanic Acid Delousing Chambers by Emil Wüstinger, engineer Frankfurt am Main, Gesundheits-Ingenieur, Vol. 67 (1944) on. 179-80.--Paper given at the Hydrocyanic Acid Conference of the Labor Committee for Room Disinfestation and Contagious Disease Prevention of January 27/28, 1944.

A few things I've noticed:

On the basis of its collected experiences with its own fumigation chambers, the German Company for Pest Control, G.m.b.H. [DEGESCH] had already developed years ago special vaporizers (Vergasergeräte) and circulatory systems (Kreislaufanordnungen) which take into consideration all the requisites: fastest gas generation, best gas penetration and sufficient heating with simultaneous improvement in the ventilation piping.

After the first year of the war, during which a string of hydrocyanic acid facilities had been built in several regions and equipped with DEGESCH circulatory systems for Zyklon hydrocyanic acid [Zyklon-Blausäure or, as it is generally abbreviated, Zyklon-B]

The efficient DEGESCH special vaporizers and circulatory systems were available and even pretty commonplace when the Nazis allegedly decided to gas millions of Jews with Zyklon B, but they supposedly preferred holes in roofs, wiremesh columns (with an inner wire mesh basket pulled up after the gassings - Wow, great technology! :roll:), wooden covers and cold morgues anyway. Why use an existing efficient and safe technlogy when you can use a moronic inefficient technology?

The motivation for the increased use of hydrocyanic acid delousing chambers arose primarily from an official government requirement that the large numbers of foreign workers who were being used had to be deloused periodically at prescribed intervals and, therefore, the factories which employed the largest numbers of foreign workers had to build their own delousing facilities.

So the Nazi government required delousing facilities for factories employing foreign workers, but the same Nazi government required nothing special for its alleged top secret "death factory" at Auschwitz, supposedly letting Hoess design his moronic gas chambers by himself. :?

One result of these measures and the favorable judgments about hydrocyanic acid chamber delousing is that there is a steady increase in demand for hydrocyanic acid installations

So the cyanide delousing chambers were examined and judged by inspectors, but nobody told Hoess his gas chambers were a shame for the reputation of German technology.

the DEGESCH circulatory systems could be delivered with relative ease during the first years of the war and, most important of all, could be delivered on short notice

Too easy for a guy like Hoess...

Of the manufacturers, one is specialized in the delivery of the blowers, air heaters, and piping and even installs the equipment. The other supplier manufactures the special appliance, the so-called four-way valve with a built-in can opener, which is the centerpiece of the entire system.

Too complicated. Too efficient and safe. I prefer the Auschwitz genius homicidal facilities. :)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:58 pm)

Interesting. Has anyone else ever talked about circulation during gassing? The Degesch blowers in delousing rooms just blow hot air on the pellets and that air motion circulates through the room? Whereas the alleged gas chamber is larger space and so an air duct system would have been more likely? Had it really been designed.

Interesting tie-in to Kammler. A connection between the V2 and gas chamber. I wonder where this tie-in has been made in the standard story. Like if Hilberg mentioned it.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:46 pm)

Good Grief, Cutlass Supreme! Didn't you ever visit my website or read my essay: "Zyklon-B and the German Delousing Chambers?" http://www.nazigassings.com/zyklondelousing.html

It was all spelled out in that essay of mine more than twenty years ago and in every talk I ever gave to the IHR going back to 1983. The DEGESCH blowers in delousing rooms blew warm air of about 90 degrees Fahrenheit (not "hot") t-h-r-o-u-g-h (not "on") the pellets and that air motion circulated through the room and back--in a kind of loop or circle (Kreislauf) by the "supply" and "return" ductwork typical of nearly all HVAC systems. That is the way the "standard DEGESCH delousing chambers" worked and also the way the railroad delousing chambers worked. That is basic common sense HVAC engineering--light years away from the Rube Goldberg holocaust scenarios and also light years away from Robert Faurisson's half-witted arguments and gibberish. Maybe, revisionism can get back on track. It is about time.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:09 pm)

Thanks. I'm going to check out that article.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:03 pm)

On my website, column left, the following appears:
German Wartime Cyanide Concentrations from Zyklon-B in Gas Chambers

LEFT: with circulation or “Kreislauf” throughout the chamber. RIGHT: without circulation—the gas must find its own path.

The heavy lines represent concentrations in the center of the chamber whereas the other lines represent concentrations in each of the four corners of the chamber. With circulation, the cyanide levels range from 8 to 12 grams per cubic meter throughout the chamber within less than half-an-hour and then gradually drop off as the cyanide is absorbed. But without circulation, ONLY one of the cyanide levels reaches 8 grams per cubic meter in the corner nearest to the Zyklon granules–and for the rest of the chamber, the cyanide levels remain much lower for the entire four-hour period. (original source: DEGESCH as given in Blausäuregaskammern zur Fleckfieberabwehr by Puntigam, Breymesser and Bernfus, Sonderveröffentlichung des Reichsarbeitsblattes, Berlin 1943, page 33.)

Cyanide Dispersal in Real gas Chambers
The two figures show the way cyanide disperses throughout a small,. filled gas chamber over a four-hour period. On the left, the gas concentrations increase rapidly because of circulation or Kreislauf of the gas. Warm air is driven through Zyklon-B granules near one corner of the chamber. The gas mixture is continually withdrawn from the opposite side of the chamber and returned after being driven through an external circulation blower. In effect, the blower drives the entire process. On the right, we see how slowly the cyanide concentrations increase when there is no circulation or Kreislauf.

Without circulation or Kreislauf, the heavy line in graph (above right) shows us that even after half-an-hour, the cyanide level only a few feet away in the center of the chamber has risen to only about 1/10 of a gram per cubic meter. In other words, the concentration gradient in the chamber is about 100 to 1 without circulation. This means that whatever HCN concentration would have been lethal for any individual would of necessity have required that one hundred times that concentration would have been required near the source of the HCN. A more inefficient and wasteful way to disperse HCN is hard to imagine—but such nonsense is just what one is expected to believe. By merely applying some basic, common sense HVAC (heating ventilation and air conditioning) to this problem using a blower and suitable ducting, the problem would have been easily solved. But that is not what is claimed by the hoaxers at all. What we are given instead is a thoroughly absurd theory about “Zyklon introduction columns” (Drahtnetzeinschiebvorrichtungen) which, in reality, would have only made the dispersal of the gas much more difficult. The simple answer (obvious to any German engineer) would have been to simply modify the existing ventilation ductwork with a much larger blower and a sheet metal opening somewhere in the ductwork to allow a basket of Zyklon-B granules to be placed into the air stream–and removed afterwards.

Zyklon-B releases cyanide S-L-O-W-L-Y. The product was designed that way in order to allow far safer handling of cyanide than earlier methods such as the “pot” method. The pot method is still used in American gas execution chambers. The figure on the right corresponds to what one can expect for the alleged homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz-Birkenau–and it shows that those “executions” would have been a fiasco. Mass murder with Zyklon-B would have required hours of exposure and nothing like the three minutes that self-styled “eyewitnesses” have claimed. The alleged homicidal gas chambers had NO circulation; persons standing near the Zyklon B granules might have been effected in less than half-an-hour, but persons in at least one remote corner of the chamber would have only been effected hours later. But more than that, even American gas execution chambers with a rapid release and dispersal of cyanide simply cannot kill their intended victims in less than an average time of nine minutes–see links below. These simple facts are good reason to reject the anti-Nazi cyanide gassing claims as complete rubbish. The self-styled “eyewitnesses” to the alleged mass gassings lied bigtime. That postwar courts and judges accepted such “evidence” merely showed how thoroughly corrupt those courts and judges were.The absence of any better evidence for the gassing tales should persuade everyone that the homicidal gassings never happened! There simply is no credible “scientific evidence” for any of the gassing claims. By “scientific evidence” this author means objective evidence that has not been the product of corrupt judges and prosecution teams determined to convict at any cost, using methods the USofA and others still use to this very day to gain information and convictions (such methods are still common in police precincts throughout America).

The above figure shows a “Zyklon Introduction Column (Drahtnetzeinschiebvorrichtung)” as it appears in Pressac's book to support the statement of Henryk Tauber. It is not from any known German drawing. It is pure Rube Goldberg pseudo-engineering made for some of the post war trials by self-proclaimed eyewitnesses. The word itself does not fit the alleged function. There is a vast difference between “einschieben” and “fallen.Einschieben is translated as “shove in, push in, or slide in” and is widely used in German technical literature for its very specific meaning. But there is no pushing or shoving involved here.

According to Pressac page 484:“Inside this last mesh cage there was a removable can that was pulled out with a wire to recover the [inert] pellets from which the gas had evaporated.”
One could not possibly have “shoved, or pushed, or even slid” that removable can into the mesh column, even if one had wanted to. It would have been like pushing on a string. One could have used the wire to pull the removable can out–but one could not possibly have used the wire to push, or shove, or slide it in. It simply would not have worked or have even made any sense.

The Germans would have called it something like Drahtnetz-e-i-n-f-a-l-l-vorrichtung instead based on the fact that a similar stovepipe in the standard DEGESCH delousing chambers was called a F-a-l-l-rohr. See Figure 1, item #7 in Zyklon-B and the German Delousing Chambers. The strong similarity between the Fallrohr and the “Zyklon Introduction Column” suggests that the innocent Fallrohr had been the basis through misunderstanding, at best, of its lifesaving function. In Autobiography which was supposedly written by Rudolf Hoess and published by the Auschwitz Museum in 1978, German edition, we have on pages 50 and 51 the claim that holes in the ceiling were tied to a Fallrohr which allowed the granules to drop to the floor. As a mental exercise, just try to imagine calling the Fallrohr an Einschieberohr instead. Here we see how part of the hoax was constructed from a small piece of something else, which is true--but which makes no sense technically for homicidal gassings. Simply letting the basket hang a foot below the ceiling would have let the breathing of intended victims provide some air movement o-v-e-r the granules–but still NOT t-h-r-o-u-g-h the granules. Letting the granules drop to the floor would have made no sense either, and would have merely put them into a cul-de-sac with absolutely NO air circulation at all.

The technical solution is rather simple. Simply run the circulation fans (during the gassing itself, and NOT merely afterward as claimed again and again), that were supposedly there for venting anyway, with a basket of Zyklon-B granules placed in front of each circulation fan within the ductwork. The air which would have been presumably warmed already by the presence of so many naked, even panicky, Jews in the chamber would have then been forced through the granules just as in any standard 10-cubic meter DEGESCH chamber. The “Zyklon Introduction Column” story is sheer Rube-Goldberg pseudo-engineering by people who have no clue as to what would have been involved and needed—or how comparatively easily it could have been done using the exact same technical concepts as were employed every day in Birkenau with Zyklon-B to keep Jews alive. For gullible judges and others who also had no idea as to what was really needed, the “zyklon introduction column” mini-hoax was still good enough to hang totally innocent Germans.

Please note just how often the German word Kreislauf appears. It appears so often because the German engineers such as Wuestinger were so anxious to stress again and again its importance. It can be translated as: "forced-gas-circulation" or "forced ventilation." I prefer "forced-gas-circulation" which stresses "circulation."

Friedrich Paul Berg

JoFo

Postby JoFo » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:27 am)

The key difference between "makeshift" and "standard" gas chambers was the presence, or absence, of "forced ventilation."

Don't you mean "forced circulation" here? Ventilation implies an exit for the medium, so in that context it wouldn't make sense to turn the fans on during a gassing.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:12 pm)

Yes, JoFo--you are entirely correct and I will correct the error. However, one should understand that "ventilation" as it is understood in HVAC usage includes "circulation" as well. Most of the air in any modern building is simply "circulated" through the ducts and heat exchangers--only a portion is ever vented to the outside and replaced by fresh air, especially in summer weather or extreme cold when one wants to conserve energy.

The problem is one of language. In English technical jargon, the words "forced ventilation" are widely used and understood--and they imply the use of blowers or fans and ductwork. The words "forced circulation" are NOT used generally at all to my knowledge. Trying to make a technical subject comprehensible can be tricky, especially in English. I prefer now to use the words "forced-gas-circulation" for the same thing but that may give some readers the false impression that I am describing some unusual German, or even Nazi, technology. I am not. The German word Krieslauf gets the message across far more easily in German. Literally, it means that something is following a defined path in some kind of circle (Kreis) or closed loop--even if the loop is eventually opened to get rid of all of the poison gas. German is far better than English for technical subject matter.

I am afraid that this rather simple subject is still too complex for most people to understand. It would be really great if someone could put together a video with good graphics to explain it all.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at [url]www ,nazigassings.com[/url]

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 7 months ago (Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:56 am)

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:Yes, JoFo--you are entirely correct and I will correct the error. However, one should understand that "ventilation" as it is understood in HVAC usage includes "circulation" as well. Most of the air in any modern building is simply "circulated" through the ducts and heat exchangers--only a portion is ever vented to the outside and replaced by fresh air, especially in summer weather or extreme cold when one wants to conserve energy.

That's how I had understood it.

Like a fan circulating air in a closed room, is this what you meant?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”