public reacts to Jewish supremacist lies /France & elsewhere

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: public reacts to Jewish supremacist lies /France & elsew

Postby Hannover » 5 years 9 months ago (Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:07 pm)

hermod:
Yes, just a few people yelled "Jews out" and "gas chambers are a lie". I can't see how that makes your point. That rather makes my point that protest wasn't against Jewish-Zionist supremacy, except for a few protesters.
So then what was this protest about if it wasn't protesting Jewish supremacist scams, the biggest being the BS 'gas chambers"? I believe the bogus 'gas chambers & 6M' are at the bottom of the protest. Do you think such a large group was merely protesting in order to demand "Jews out". Come on, hermod, you're making no sense.

No, they were not 'agent provocateur'.
How do you know that? Just saying so doesn't make it so. Much like the bogus 'antisemitic hate crimes' that are largely committed by Jews, as covered at this forum.

I know that Hollande and Sarkozy are/were both Jews working for Zionist interests. But how many people protesting on that day were aware of this? How many of them protested against that?
Say what? hermod, the protest depicted was carried out in France, that's why.

How many protests against the French anti-revisionist law have you seen in France in 23 years?
- Hard to say as the Jewish supremacist dominated media would suppress coverage of protests of this sort to be sure.
- However, times are changing and protests are no longer avoidable by the media, although they try to demonize the participants, much like you are doing.

I think YOU are missing the many, many reasons for the protest and you are focusing on the reason of a very few
ones (the anti-Zionist protesters). No offense.

People are fed up with the economic crisis and their own impoverishment. Make their bank account well-stocked again and they will kiss Netanyahu's shoes if they think he's the one to be thanked for that.

One way to be sure of people's reasons for being there would be to organize a protest "let's fight the Jewish-Zionist power over France" and see how many people would come.
- I'm missing nothing, the proof is in the protest itself.
- Please show me where these protestors are yelling out things about their bank accounts.
-They are protesting Jewish supremacists and their disgusting actions, please review the protest content.
- Pay attention, they did come to protest against "Jewish-Zionist power over France", please review the protest content.

But most people think nationalism is evil and a source of racism, wars, genocides and atrocities. The WW2 victors' propagandists and their followers (democratic leaders, Western media, academic historians) did their job pretty well. Maybe I know that because I used to be a nationalist myself.
- Most people? Proof?
- True, Jewish supremacists try the 'nationalism is evil' canard, while supporting their own, Israeli nationalism to the max.
- WWII propagandists, media, 'academics', indeed, thank you. The protestors would agree.
- Too bad you've allowed your identity to be hijacked, that's your problem, not mine.

Something I've noticed too. Something I call "the idiots' nationalism": most people hate anti-immigration measures and claim diversity is good, etc, but they start loving their county when (and only when) they hear their own national anthem in a stadium. That often leads to pathetic scenes of White people supporting a team of Africans who have recently acquired a country's citizenship only because of their sporting abilities. Stupid.
Most people? Proof? Pathetic, I agree. The rest would seem to indicate you are a closet nationalist. Come out, hermod, it's OK.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:46 pm)

Hannover wrote:hermod:
Yes, just a few people yelled "Jews out" and "gas chambers are a lie". I can't see how that makes your point. That rather makes my point that protest wasn't against Jewish-Zionist supremacy, except for a few protesters.
So then what was this protest about if it wasn't protesting Jewish supremacist scams, the biggest being the BS 'gas chambers"? I believe the bogus 'gas chambers & 6M' are at the bottom of the protest. Do you think such a large group was merely protesting in order to demand "Jews out". Come on, hermod, you're making no sense.

I've already told you what that protest was about: new taxes (protests began in Bretagne in October 2013 with the "Red Caps Movement" because of the "Ecotaxe", a new ecological tax on freight disadvantageous to the French producers - http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouvement_ ... ets_rouges), gay marriage (many protests took place in 2012 and 2013), and the introduction of the Gender Theory in French schools (announced a few weeks ago).

The bogus 'gas chamber & 6M' at the bottom of the protest, very funny. Really. The vast, vast majority of French people believe in gas chambers and think the anti-revisionist is a very good thing. The French republic is not based on unlimited liberties and free speech as the Anglo-Saxon democracies. It is based on the principle "No liberty for the enemies of liberty". The revisionists as systematically called "négationnistes" (deniers) and they are presented as dangerous neo-Nazi propagandistic liars who hate Jews. The large majority of French people buy into that lie and hate them. They agree 100% with the French anti-revisionist law and critize websites located in America because they "spread hate" by allowing revisionism.

No, they were not 'agent provocateur'.
How do you know that? Just saying so doesn't make it so. Much like the bogus 'antisemitic hate crimes' that are largely committed by Jews, as covered at this forum.

I forgot to add "IMO". Sorry. I think they were sincere nationalists fed up with Jewish supremacy and the 'gas chamber' lie.

I know that Hollande and Sarkozy are/were both Jews working for Zionist interests. But how many people protesting on that day were aware of this? How many of them protested against that?
Say what? hermod, the protest depicted was carried out in France, that's why.

So what? French voters chose a Jewish Zionist president as the successor to another Jewish Zionist president. What a bunch of antisemites they are! :)

At least, in America, the Zionist Jews have the decency to rule the country from behind the scenes. They don't even need to do that in Jew-loving France.

How many protests against the French anti-revisionist law have you seen in France in 23 years?
- Hard to say as the Jewish supremacist dominated media would suppress coverage of protests of this sort to be sure.
- However, times are changing and protests are no longer avoidable by the media, although they try to demonize the participants, much like you are doing.

After more than 15 years of uncontrolled information from the internet, how many protests against the French anti-revisionist law have you counted in France?

I'm not trying to demonize those protesters. I'm just saying they weren't representative of a widespread opinion in France as you seem (want?) to believe.

I think YOU are missing the many, many reasons for the protest and you are focusing on the reason of a very few
ones (the anti-Zionist protesters). No offense.

People are fed up with the economic crisis and their own impoverishment. Make their bank account well-stocked again and they will kiss Netanyahu's shoes if they think he's the one to be thanked for that.

One way to be sure of people's reasons for being there would be to organize a protest "let's fight the Jewish-Zionist power over France" and see how many people would come.
- I'm missing nothing, the proof is in the protest itself.
- Please show me where these protestors are yelling out things about their bank accounts.
-They are protesting Jewish supremacists and their disgusting actions, please review the protest content.
- Pay attention, they did come to protest against "Jewish-Zionist power over France", please review the protest content.

- Official poster of the protest:

Day of Ire
Because we all have at least one reason to be angry against this government which:
Doesn't listen to the people
Overwhelms the tax-payers
Starves our farmers
Buries our army
Frees criminals
Confuses our children
Subverts our school system
Reduces our liberties
Murders our identity
Destroys our families
Etc.
Everybody in Paris on January 26
http://www.jourdecolere.com

Zion and gas chambers, where are you? :twisted:

But most people think nationalism is evil and a source of racism, wars, genocides and atrocities. The WW2 victors' propagandists and their followers (democratic leaders, Western media, academic historians) did their job pretty well. Maybe I know that because I used to be a nationalist myself.

- Most people? Proof?
- True, Jewish supremacists try the 'nationalism is evil' canard, while supporting their own, Israeli nationalism to the max.
- WWII propagandists, media, 'academics', indeed, thank you. The protestors would agree.
- Too bad you've allowed your identity to be hijacked, that's your problem, not mine.

- Relevant argument in democracies. A democracy is nothing a dictature of the majority (of people, i.e. voters).
- I know Jewish supremacists are nationalists and Israël is a very nationalist and racist state. Nothing new to me.
- A really good job. They can be congratulated.
- My identity wasn't hijacked. I've just lost faith through time. I've stopped believing in a hypothetical future awakening.

Something I've noticed too. Something I call "the idiots' nationalism": most people hate anti-immigration measures and claim diversity is good, etc, but they start loving their county when (and only when) they hear their own national anthem in a stadium. That often leads to pathetic scenes of White people supporting a team of Africans who have recently acquired a country's citizenship only because of their sporting abilities. Stupid.
Most people? Proof? Pathetic, I agree. The rest would seem to indicate you are a closet nationalist. Come out, hermod, it's OK.

I'm not a closet. I'm a former nationalist, a pretty disillusioned guy. Politically I would now defined myself as an apolitical non-voter. After me, the apocalypse. I don't care...
Last edited by hermod on Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:18 pm)

hermod, it's always helpful to read the OP of any thread, but in this case your above assertion doesn't stand-up, as was quoted in the OP. Please read:
by GILAD ATZMON
A mass protest in Paris on Sunday against French President François Hollande turned into an anti-Jewish demonstration and ended in clashes between police and protesters.

Seemingly, Jewish organisations around the world are scared by the recent developments in France. Once again, they clearly failed to appreciate the growing mass fatigue of Shoah indoctrination and belligerent lobby politics. However, I would contend that instead of whining about the “rise of anti-Semitism”, Jews better, once and for all, learn to ask why? Why the Jews again? Why are they hated? What is it in Jewish politics that evokes so much resentment? Why does it happen time after time?
- "Mass" as in very big.
- "growing mass fatigue of Shoah indoctrination and belligerent lobby politics, as in very big and getting bigger.
- Why bring up other protests, aka: change the subject
- Once again you're not paying attention, more & more people have stopped believing in '6M & gas chambers'. What about Atzmon's statement do you not understand, again: "growing mass fatigue of Shoah indoctrination and belligerent lobby politics" What about "Faurisson is right: gas chambers are a lie (“du bidon” = slang equivalent of “bullshit”)?

You seemed confused, because you did say:
I think they were sincere nationalists fed up with Jewish supremacy and the 'gas chamber' lie.
- So, the points that I'm making are correct and you admitted as much. What can I say hermod, you just agreed with me.

At least, in America, the Zionist Jews have the decency to rule the country from behind the scenes. They don't even need to do that in Jew-loving France.
"Behind the scenes" not. They are as obvious as day. Americans are catching on. Comment after comment at online new sources which discuss Israeli influences slam the outrageous behavior of supremacist Jews. Look at the failed Syria war effort, read the comments after articles about Kerry's Palestinian efforts, Americans are becoming enraged with Jewish supremacism. And now the 'gas chambers' lie is following, piece by piece Revisionism is gaining. Hell, even Jewish supremacists admit that.

After more than 15 years of uncontrolled information from the internet, how many protests against the French anti-revisionist law have you counted in France?
I'm not trying to demonize those protesters. I'm just saying they weren't representative of a widespread opinion in France as you seem (want?) to believe.
- Well, we have this example, which I explained the media can no longer hide.
- And of course since it is a law, not many people really want to go to Jail.
- "Widespread"? Depends upon your definition of the word. How about growing day by day. Again, a "mass protest" just occurred.
- Come on, you ARE demonizing these protestors, read what you post.

About the poster, you said:
Zion and gas chambers, where are you?
"Zion and gas chambers" are coming from the protestors, again, you're not paying attention.
- In a country where "Zion and gas chambers" on a poster would result in arrests it's rather understandable that those words would not be printed on an organizations' poster. You can't be serious.

and then this:
I'm not a closet. I'm a former nationalist, a pretty disillusioned guy. Politically I would now defined myself as an apolitical non-voter. After me, the apocalypse. I don't care...
Well, I DO care and I have and will continue to make a difference.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”